Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly (88112 Views)

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Meet Queen Farcadi, The Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by opacity(m): 4:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Kilanee:
ahbeg u carry lighter for pocket??
shisha go follow up

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by ogbonti: 5:25am On Aug 07, 2017
bongolistik:
I don't even know what men enjoy in these oloshos.. No matter how hot an olosho might look, the mere thought that every dick and harry are penetrating them makes my dik stay flaccid and calm, unlike others that their diks will start tearing their boxers at the sight of an olosho

God bless you my brother, I have said it over again... whatever will make me patronise an olosho, let it take my life. This does not apply if I do not know she prostitutes and I am trying to date her normally. I mean if I try to pay her, a certain fixed amount just to enter my bed, I beg Baba God, call me that moment
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by EmekaBlue(m): 6:09am On Aug 07, 2017
If most men are like me ashawos for broke or found something else doing.

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nov6(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2017
So am supposed to watch an hour thirty minutes video of COVFEFE?
Na she dey sub for me?
Who her life style don epp?
That's her business not mine.

bbbabes:
Social media wh*res are now becoming a thing in Ghana. One needs not to actually go out now and look for a prostitute to bang, when feeling Hot.

The girls have evolved the whole process these days and you can arrange for a Social Media LovePeddler right from your phone. Today, we share with you one of such whores who’s become very popular and the god of the many upcoming Social media whores.

You might have heard of her name before, if not, then you would at least get to know her after reading this article.

Her name is Queen Farcadi—Yeah, she admits she’s a wh*ore so don’t get pissed off for me trying to call her so. The last time I wrote about her was the time she got pregnant.

We’ve gotten to know more about her now after her interview with founder of Ghanacelebrities in a Facebook Live Post.

In that interview, Farcadi disclosed that she decided to get into the business because she was tired of being bleeped for FREE by boys and in the end still gets dumped. She made the choice to then charge a fee if anyone wanted to have sex with her. She mentioned that her parents are aware of what she does and are not really bothered so far as she does not bring trouble home.

Farcadi who would be 22 this year, disclosed that, she started posting nice pictures of herself on Social media and had lots of comments from boys and men, asking what it would take for them to be with her and that’s where it all started.

Farcadi who’s one of the most popular girls you would come across on Snapchat, posts videos her twerking in a seductive style. She often posts almost naked pictures of herself on the platform and charges a fee those who wanted to see more.

We learned from her interview that, she’s slept with at least 100 men and still counting and most of these men are prominent people in society. She admitted to fvcking musicians, footballers, politicians and even pastors—Yeah right!

Farcadi charges at least Ghc1000 an hour for sex and makes more than Ghc30,000 a month from her new found who*ing business.

To be safe and make sure she’s not set up, she has a manager and chooses which hotel, she wants to be banged in. She disclosed also that most Ghanaian men love to bang her in the an*s as well, and so charges an extra for those who want her ass as well.

Farcadi’s business model does not just entail the traditional Bleep and pay, she runs a premium account on SnapChat where she strips and gets other girls like her to Bleep live for her paid audience. And she says Ghanaian men love to pay for sex. She was making as much as 20,000 GHS a month from this SnapChat live cam business.

Like I wrote yesterday, Queen Farcadi is not going to be the last girl to be doing it, many of our young girls usually between the ages of 16-28 are jumping into these models. Some are naive and get bonked for Indomie, Ghc50, and sometimes just airtime.

These girls are running a SUBTLE PROSTITUTION business. They won’t be on the streets, but hide behind Social media to do their business-And their excuse is, no one takes care of them, so they have to survive in this cruel world.

But can we really blame them? We can’t blame them, because their services are patronized by men.

Watch the full interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgifXDoT7SI

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/meet-queen-farcadi-ghanaian-prostitute.html

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by godunia(m): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2017
What Ghanaian men are wasting money on is everywhere in Nigeria, are we not blessed??

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by omoseyi(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2017
how this one solve 9ja economic

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by titopius(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2017
That 4th pix was looking at it very closly to see something....lol

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by ABmaverick(m): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2017
[i][/i] I wonder where this world is heading to! For someone to come out boasting with blattant arrogance that he/she is a professional prostitute priding on such God-forbidden, despicable, reprehensible and outrageous act leaves much to be desired! Well, it is your life; destroy it.

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by jjbest123(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2017
nwaanambra1:
Vaseline crew oya!

na small small i go give u na so dat e go reach every body!

una too plenty! cheesy grin

toin!

see how them dey rush to collect their ration!

make una take am easyoooo - make una no peel una skin join! cheesy cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , Chai! Epic!
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Bestchisom(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Make i do go become social media male wh*re jareh

surely...boborisky will patronize you

#goodluck
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Bestchisom(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2017
oshe11:
What is her PU_SSY made of

ABI NA GUARANTEE SAY SHE WUD GIVE BIRTH TO A NEYMAR
lols...., neymar that plays girls only
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Bestchisom(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Young03:

Jesu

Iam.relocating to Ghana soon
lols.....to go and patronize her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Bestchisom(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2017
tunary:
She must have wash her Toto with alum water to make her Toto too tight to F U C K because the tightest is the sweetest. she sabi maintain her Toto, kudos to her, more grease to your

more grease or vaseline to her elbow sorry toto....lols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Prof92: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2017
ALAYORMII:

4million Ghana cedis is over 200million naira
if you think Ghanaian Cedi has more value than naira then you are ignorant
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by AngelicBeing: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls are blessed creatures,
The sad thing is that most girls don't know the worth of the ornament in between their thighs.
See what this girl is generating with her toto!!!

And Chinelo is there flashing me to send her airtime.
tongue
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by bonymandude(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2017
........the end justifies the means........
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by ALAYORMII: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Prof92:
if you think Ghanaian Cedi has more value than naira then you are ignorant

Always make findings before you say things

1 Ghana cedi is about 70 naira

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Kaybaba5(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2017
this one na olosho advertisement.....

looking for more customers to enter hole with their moneis.............

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by newslifeop: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Really
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2017
Bestchisom:

surely...boborisky will patronize you

#goodluck

lol

thanks bruv

dont worry when i start erning 2 billion monthly from the business i'll give you something cheesy
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Bestchisom(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

thanks bruv

dont worry when i start erning 2 billion monthly from the business i'll give you something cheesy

lols...should i send my acct number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Just30: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2017
evy1:
probably 4 million naira, cant be 4 million Ghana cedis
do you guys even know what you're talking about?
4 million Cedis is equivalent to 1 million dollars
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Wolexdey(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2017
She's a disgrace to Womanhood.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by evy1(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Just30:
do you guys even know what you're talking about?
4 million Cedis is equivalent to 1 million dollars
I said probably 4 million naira

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by emelda86(f): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Ashawo don be work now.... grin
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by joinnow: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
brightalo17:
I only read how shes makes almost 2.6 million naira only on sex. monthly, Na only her get snap chat account , what else is she marketing ? the thing she dey market no get name? abeg make I hear word.
She dey market her body bruuh
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by TeeFeh(f): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2017
I pray they dont end up using her destiny for rituals o shocked
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by tunary(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2017
Bestchisom:

more grease or vaseline to her elbow sorry toto....lols
L O L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by NairaEffect(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2017
nwaanambra1:
Vaseline crew oya!

na small small i go give u na so dat e go reach every body!

una too plenty! cheesy grin

toin!

see how them dey rush to collect their ration!

make una take am easyoooo - make una no peel una skin join! cheesy cheesy grin

The Great WĀNKideen!
Answer the call of duty.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 30, 2019
Such sleek.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.