Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (65354 Views)

When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Juliearth(f): 1:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Nairaland is gradually loosing it. Imagine the kind of thread that make fp...
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by 9jageekz(m): 1:49am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After looking at your profile picture I wonder why any sane man will ask that question...

You obviously look like a sex-loving easy lay to me.

Maybe he was just being curious..
I guess he wants to know if your ex-boyfriend was brave enough to stand your ugliness in bed because you actually look like a man-eating ogre.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by correctguy101(m): 2:13am On Aug 09, 2017
mamagee3:
Guys, why would a man ask a lady if she ever had sex with her ex-boyfriend?
Admirer I guess, out on a search for virgins.

Or maybe you act like a virgin when around him.
You know all those "ah, u don spoil, no spoil me o" talks

Plus na too much of play dey make pikin use im papa jorlorjorlor play.

Mind the kind play you play with some guys.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by correctguy101(m): 2:16am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After looking at your profile picture I wonder why any sane man will ask that question...

I guess he wants to know if your ex-boyfriend was brave enough to stand your ugliness in bed because you actually look like a man-eating ogre.

Ahn ahn. u too wicket...
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by kodath(f): 2:18am On Aug 09, 2017
Juliearth:
follow me talk ooo..
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by kodath(f): 2:20am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=9jageekz post=59288228][/quote] .

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Juliearth(f): 2:21am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:

follow me talk ooo..

Its really gross.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by kodath(f): 2:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Juliearth:

Its really gross.
I weep for NL
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Georgeisco2007: 2:35am On Aug 09, 2017
sekxy:

okay,,just ignore him or better still block his number,,like I hate guys with dumb attitude

I am sure the guy is not a gud conversation starter. He may have not dated in his life but that doesn't make him dumb please. He is a shy guy and is looking for a way to start something with her. So don't advice her to ignore or block him, she may lose the her Mr right while forming dope life. My thought please

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Myself2(m): 2:47am On Aug 09, 2017
mamagee3:

Mamagee where have you been, I've missed your vibes on nairaland grin cheesy grin grin
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by slyrone(m): 2:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Hi guys I bring to you good news. You wanna sell your iTunes gift card at the best possible price there is? I mean the best possible prices and you get your money transferred to you in 10minutes after confirmation? i.e
100$ =25k
50$ =12k
25$ =5k..... call/whatsapp sly on 0703279332
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Rorachy:
Then ask him if he ever had sex with his ex girlfriend.
Not like you care, just ask.

nah so e de start, next thing taxify driver go come catch bobie cheesy
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by psalmistkakah(m): 3:54am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Show some love and stop hating... The lady is beautiful no doubt., i love thick women

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Mercy99: 4:04am On Aug 09, 2017
Because he doesn't love you enough sad sad
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by lebete3000: 4:26am On Aug 09, 2017
mamagee3:

I like your type of womanly figure.

Kindly hit me up on mooredavid298@gmail.com
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by ogaTeasegz: 5:47am On Aug 09, 2017
mamagee3:
He needs to know everything about the girl now
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 09, 2017
mamagee3:

see as ur face b like processed moi-moi
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by SoNature(m): 6:10am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai!

Your comments are always weird, discordant and preposterous!

Tufia!

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Quality20(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2017
MrRhymes101:
Before nko? Was he expecting u guys to be selling suya? Did u tell him u were dating an aboki?
aboki dating no involve fornication ba?
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by jrklinz: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2017
Wat kind of question is dat. angryWat kind of question is dat.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by galadima77(m): 6:27am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Like wtf!!! Guy wetin she do u na?
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by iluvpomo(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Juliearth:
especially when you consider that the OP has 1300+ threads .... that isnthreads or not posts grin
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Marcelo290(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by kodath(f): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Georgeisco2007:

I am sure the guy is not a gud conversation starter. He may have not dated in his life but that doesn't make him dumb please. He is a shy guy and is looking for a way to start something with her. So don't advice her to ignore or block him, she may lose the her Mr right while forming dope life. My thought please
I wonder when he told you all these?

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by kodath(f): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Martin0:

This ur friend eh
hehehe. .Martin howfar. .na me with another money. .ker
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by bigtt76(f): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Or how you get your 5ex supply grin

mamagee3:
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by kodath(f): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Rorachy:
And when she answers, he will use her answer against her.
That's how they will be asking about ex up and down, when you mean business and talk about the person, they get jealous and angry and you wonder grin.
gbam!!
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Gud thing i can figure out a virgin after seeing a lady for 2-3 days, and trust me when i say this 97% of southern naija girls ain't virgins, i think only for core north was i able to notice like 56.5%.

What an era of oloshos & prostitutes grin

My future wife should better be a virgin woh, am saving myself for you, make sure you do dsame grin
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Afhounja(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2017
mamagee3:

If someone wants to buy a pre-owned car, they have to know exactly how much mileage it has.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 6:50am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:
hehehe. .Martin howfar. .na me with another money. .ker
Aaaaa weitin con dey happen nau, Why una wan draw person leg comout ehgrin Honestly I nor even fit picture who u be ooo Aaa abeg code me oogrin
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by kodath(f): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Martin0:

Aaaaa weitin con dey happen nau, Why una wan draw person leg comout ehgrin Honestly I nor even fit picture who u be ooo Aaa abeg code me oogrin
hahaha. .sek**
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:
hahaha. .sek**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.