Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (65346 Views)

When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Deefuray(f): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Jiang:
Gud thing i can figure out a virgin after seeing a lady for 2-3 days, and trust me when i say this 97% of southern naija girls ain't virgins, i think only for core north was i able to notice like 56.5%.

What an era of oloshos & prostitutes grin

My future wife should better be a virgin woh, am saving myself for you, make sure you do dsame grin

lol.... now this is what I call baseless conclusions

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by lekanation(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2017
mamagee3:
Guys, why would a man ask a lady if she ever had sex with her ex-boyfriend?
because he is curious or needed a reason to have sex with you if he hadn't before

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by athorello(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Nothing to sweat here.
The geh is forming V (meanwhile she's rotten) and her outward appearance don't tally.
She be amateur for the ministry.
The bae and her man friend are considering each other but bae is trying to draw a no sex line but she looks like an Olympic gold medalist.
Guy was forced to asked if she's only kabashin with her ex.
Right question, if you hask me.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Donvalentino55(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2017
your new boo must have asked you that last night..this is 4:46am,,,?and all you could think of is sex

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Flameneo(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2017
mamagee3:
To access the level of damage. its a normal thing.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Adeagbo449(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Himself wan do
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by bayulll011(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Rorachy:
And when she answers, he will use her answer against her.
That's how they will be asking about ex up and down, when you mean business and talk about the person, they get jealous and angry and you wonder grin.
only an insured men can ask that.

though i will know the relationships she has been into.

so we can iron it out already.

so we wont hear stories that hurt
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by belcom10(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2017
By now I think husband should be in your dictionary of affection and not ex or current boyfriend.
mamagee3:
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2017
Deefuray:

bighead
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Deefuray(f): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
Piiko:
bighead

small head

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Esdb3: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2017
sekxy:

was even thinking its her new boo,,what even gave him the effontry to ask such question...let's assume op was too lenient with him
this is how you know a hoe with a guilty conscience grin. Don't feel bad because you've had sex before. You made the decision.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Deefuray:

small head

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Only an idiot would ask such... Abi Na ludo them supposed dey play
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by obinna58(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Miraxzeebility:
Lols!!! The guy just wanna fvvk the he'll outta u. His line sounds dump but he definetly has succeded in inputting the imaginary image of his dick in your heart.

If u like him and wanna fvvk him too just reply him thus:
"i know u wanna fvvk me and am ready to oblige".

But if u don't like him these should be ur reply:
"i know u wanna fvvk me but am not in anyway interested in riding ur dick".
Only intelligent ladies does this grin
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
elantraceey:

That's funny.... how do you figure it out?
Tell any lady ur secret & the whole world will find out lipsrsealed
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Deefuray:

Ok, ask just 20 out of ur friends or acquaintances, you will find out am actually being modest with my estimates grin

Virgins are extremely rare, if you are one, stay pure till marriage, i assure you, no problems will EVER come into ur marriage. This am absolutely 100% sure
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by tytope(f): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Miraxzeebility must be a professional
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
None of his business
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by elantraceey(f): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jiang:

Tell any lady ur secret & the whole world will find out lipsrsealed
Try me smiley
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2017
elantraceey:
Try me smiley
whisper whisper...and thats it, dont tell any1 woh

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by elantraceey(f): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jiang:

whisper whisper...and thats it, dont tell any1 woh

I didn't hear anything oo... can you be more audible Pls? grin
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2017
elantraceey:

I didn't hear anything oo... can you be more audible Pls? grin

its a good thing am behind a keyboard cause i might actually not be able to refuse a young ladies request especially if she is very polite. But since i aint there, No tongue
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by elantraceey(f): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jiang:

its a good thing am behind a keyboard cause i might actually not be able to refuse a young ladies request especially if she is very polite. But since i aint there, No tongue

And cute right? wink There's something called voice note you know or you can simply make use of your keyboard,,, do not worry, there's no one watching grin

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by BabbanBura(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
sekxy:

your new boo must have asked you that last night..this is 4:46am,,,?and all you could think of is sex

me like that queen on your DP!
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by BabbanBura(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Deefuray:

How old are you? my question jas nothing to do with the discussion though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.