Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (65301 Views)

When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by omusiliyu(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
There's no point in asking such that stupid question. He will feel it, whenever he pass the place
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by ekensi01: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
She would make it so long that you will get sick of knowing.

Ladies are too bad in answering questions like this.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Boys just wanna enter that junction
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Sunofgod(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Can someone please define SeXx
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
sekxy:

okay,,just ignore him or better still block his number,,like I hate guys with dumb attitude

Block bawo. On top toto and prick matter.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by amalder: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
should I?

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by laborious(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Its just a question..don't underestimate the power of imagination, tho the reason 4 d question is best know to the questioner but if it sounds stupid to you then answer in way that he will know, and if you feel like talking about it then talk, its not a big deal!
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
mamagee3:

Nah.

It was a coworker, he asked me that during a chat about what was going on in my life.
you are supposed to be married by now not talking of boy friends grand ma.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by sweethoney1234(f): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
for me, I don't know never had ex b4
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by funkycutie(f): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wich kin jamb question be dat .. Make hin go ask google naa
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Justicealh3(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
I beg I fill Urinet in Her ()?
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by megama: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rorachy:
And when she answers, he will use her answer against her.
That's how they will be asking about ex up and down, when you mean business and talk about the person, they get jealous and angry and you wonder grin.
simply the girl is denying him sex
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by NicoBaba(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
nigg@ juz wanna tap dah as$
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by ncoolsome(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
mamagee3:
Guys, why would a man ask a lady if she ever had sex with her ex-boyfriend?
g

Pls wat was ur ans..if yes,ways ur preferable style...we too dey carry matter for head
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
The guy is interested in her but want to be sure if she is the f**kaholic or Churchill girl.

It is an indirect way of asking if you are a virgin.

By the way op, if you have been opening legs before now, that question shouldnt hit you so hard.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
mamagee3:

Just to know the likely strength of the ex's hold on her. Knowledge is power, they say. I am just thinking.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evaberry:
Continue to be silent againshocked
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by IRobot7(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
I see nothing wrong with the question. Even if you tell him yes, it doesn't give him automatic ticket to your body. Let us stop making a mountain out of a mohill . She is old enough to decide for herself .
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Yinkaotunba123: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
I don't think there is need to start asking your girl if she had sex with her ex, once you sex her and you were able to penetrate with else, of course you know what it mean.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
mamagee3:

if the gurl is no V and overtime she no wan giv sex .. bobo might ask ..ones wey get time
or mayb he see the ex around the babe often might wana know or calculate the probability of "ones there alway get there nii"
guys run frm gurls who cannt keep there EX @ distance ..#fearpower of EX
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
i didnt have sex with my ex.

but having good sex now.

so? its possible u didnt tho all of una naija girls dey easy to fvck even bfr dating
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by VickyRotex(f): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
sekxy:

your new boo must have asked you that last night..this is 4:46am,,,?and all you could think of is sex

Na Mamagee you dey answer? grin That lady don kolo no be today cheesy Believe her story at your own peril. grin

I just too like this Baby's picture. Reminds me of me, when I was little. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Leez(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
mamagee3:

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by olumzzz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Miraxzeebility:
Lols!!! The guy just wanna fvvk the he'll outta u. His line sounds dump but he definetly has succeded in inputting the imaginary image of his dick in your heart.

If u like him and wanna fvvk him too just reply him thus:
"i know u wanna fvvk me and am ready to oblige".

But if u don't like him these should be ur reply:
"i know u wanna fvvk me but am not in anyway interested in riding ur dick".
Nice...madam so na here u dy hide
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by sydneoik(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
sekxy:

your new boo must have asked you that last night..this is 4:46am,,,?and all you could think of is sex

fine owerri girl with a sweet smile.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by biblegirl: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
nothing reasonable to think or talk about again for this country.pls go keep urself busy with ur bible if u ve no job

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by kaypound(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
mamagee3:
Maybe he is interested in you
Maybe he wants confirm a story....if it's true or false....boys can lie sometimes about what they did or didn't do.
Maybe he wants to check out d mileage if you had sex with ur ex or not

1 Like

Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by EHIRIMCHA(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
mamagee3:
the question shud b,why shud a boy ask a lady if she ever had sex with her ex-boyfriend?a real man shouldn't ask such question.
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Ups01(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Can someone please define SeXx

Wow shocked

so you don't know the meaning of sex?
Re: When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? by Flirtyjane(f): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
mazinoweb:
The guy is interested in her but want to be sure if she is the f**kaholic or Churchill girl.

It is an indirect way of asking if you are a virgin.

By the way op, if you have been opening legs before now, that question shouldnt hit you so hard.

How did you know!?
Logical reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.