Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu (29117 Views)

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel / Corruption: El-rufai, Fayose, Odili Others Banned From Visiting U.S / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ephemerallife: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2017
The leader of the In­digenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has de­clared that nobody could stop him from visiting Lagos State if he wanted. Kanu who spoke exclusive­ly to The AUTHORITY in Umuahia, was reacting to threats by some individu­als and groups that his safety is not guaranteed in Lagos even as rumours are rife that Kanu is planning to storm the commercial city.

The Biafra activist said his inalienable right of freedom of movement could not be limited by anyone or scarified on the altar of mere threat, add­ing that threats only em­bolden him.

“I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats. They motivate me rather than dampen my spirit. That thing people say I cannot do is what I love to do. When the time comes I will go to Lagos if I have to go to Lagos.”

Asked if his much- talk­ed- about visit to Lagos was by any invitation or only meant to prove his temerity, he simply said “I am not under obligation to tell you”, but quickly added that “I have friends with connections in Lagos”.

“Kani Fayode is my friend and he is in Lagos. If I try to visit him in Yoruba land, then I must see him in Lagos”, Kanu said.

On the possibility of his being re- arrested for al­leged flouting of his bail conditions, Kanu said he was not afraid of being re­arrested, adding that such development would only facilitate the actualisation of Biafra.

“If you arrest me, Biafra will come even quicker than we anticipate. I am not afraid of being ar­rested. I have been there before and if need be I will also be there again.

“I will be very happy if they re-arrest me. If we are hoping for 90% compli­ance with the boycott of Anambra State Governor­ship election, my arrest will make the compliance 100 %.

http://authorityngr.com/2017/08/Nobody-can-stop-me-from-visiting-Lagos--Kanu/

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Thewrath(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Yeah,nobody....not the bleating online miscreants below,not the Sudanese descendants,not even the fallen angel can stop ohamadike,the fearless one,the man that at the mention of his name...the arewa youths and their slaves trembles!

But on second thought...

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ephemerallife: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Lagos is waiting and lagosian are anticipating grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Biggty(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Lord and saviour of the ibos, we are waiting for you.

Rubbish

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by smartty68(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
If I may ask, what are the Afonjas afraid of

Some tribe and their reasoning sef...

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by sarrki(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Come first

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Taeewo(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Come

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ojun50(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Come first na be only to make mouth

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2017
We have no problem with your come but you entering our zone without courtesy visit to our king and governor, or disturbing the movement of people going to their business places or trying to indirectly or directly insult my people collective resolve WILL make your coming the most painful and regretable one to you and your people for life.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by teekay213(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2017
Wetin this guy dey feel like.

Even your papa ojukwu no fit try am.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by PDJT: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2017
-I concur with you, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

-The basic challenge holding the black human specie back, especially the ones in Sub-Saharan Africa is Fear. Overcome fear, then you're already half way to success.

-The Zoo must fall!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Lectuwaire(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2017
adawo lapia

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by PDJT: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
ShobayoEmma:
We have no problem with your come but you entering our zone without courtesy visit to our king and governor, or disturbing the movement of people going to their business places or trying to indirectly or directly insult my people collective resolve WILL make your coming the most painful and regretable one to you and your people for life.
[/s]
-Trash!

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Ereolamide: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2017
“I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats" Why did you retract your statement about your Kaduna rally?

KANU you're a bastard and bubbling coward, so you can have a Yoruba man as your friend (after all the curses and threats against Yoruba people), even in person of femi fani kayode( the man that claimed to ravage Bianca Ojukwu pussy) that you've deigned worthy of your visit

The coward is now stylishly saying he going for a visit not a rally, omoale radarada!

264 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by swiz123(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2017
To all those cowards igbos living in Lagos who are against biafra, when biafra is realized, please I beg you please.... Never return to biafra Land.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Adekamkpe23: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2017
This yeye Igbo won't let us hear word. Just try and come to Lagos and see.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Adekamkpe23: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:
KANU you're a bastard and bubbling coward, so you can have a Yoruba man as your friend (after all the curses and threats against Yoruba people), even in person of femi fani kayode that you've deigned worthy of your visit

Fani-Kayode is a traitor, he even visited the enemy in prison.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by honourhim: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Watch out! Now that he has mentioned Fani Kayode as his friend, all Igbos will love Fani Kayode like tomorrow no dey.
If tomorrow he says Wike is his friend, all ipob will love Wike like tomorrow no dey. And even those of them in ph will massively vote for Wike in 2019.
The IPOB touts follow Kanu like mumu. Tufiakwa!!!

69 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by GuyWise(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Video Or Idontbelieveit
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by wakaman: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Here we go again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2017
But why? If going to Lagos will add nothing to the struggle but more tension and possible problems, why go there?

Will going to Lagos grow more lovers for the cause or create more tension? What is his plan for security?

What really will that achieve if not chaos? While he has the right to visit anywhere, there is also what is called commonsense.

When you know your actions will produce death and pain and add nothing to your struggle for secession, why still take them?

Or he doesn't know this? In this Lagos, I've seen hatred walking on two feet. I've seen love standing on two left feet. A little wisdom isn't hurtful.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/can-conquer-depression-uplift-mind-urbanization-lifestyle-vs-urbanization-mind/

12 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

“I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats" Why did you retract your statement about your Kaduna rally?

KANU you're a bastard and bubbling coward, so you can have a Yoruba man as your friend (after all the curses and threats against Yoruba people), even in person of femi fani kayode( the man that claimed to ravage Bianca Ojukwu pussy) that you've deigned worthy of your visit

Even tho i dnt like KANU visiting FFK bcoz i dnt trust FFK.

But..Sharaaap didnt ur oba insult igbos..
U afonjas ar deadly hypocrites
Ur sins will be right there pointing at u.
While u people ignore and and be pointing at a sin another man will commit tommorrow.
WHY ARE U PEOPLE LIKE THIS?. undecided
PLS WHYYYYY?.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by magoo10(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Nnamdi kanu been giving haters sleepless night and now this one .
Tell them loud and clear,their name calling and hate speech will never deter us rather will strengthen our resolve.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
People just made this cow important.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Akshow: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Visiting Lagos is ur fundamental human rights as a nigerian, nobody can dent that. But constituting a nuisance, Lai Lai. Kole werk.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
G
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Moreoffaith(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
We dey expect you for Ebute meta and Bariga.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Whom this gods would kill, they first make deaf!

17 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by engrflames: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Nobody can stop you from visiting Lagos but you're not allowed to parade with your pigs about in Lagos

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by konkonbilo(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Funny man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Benjom(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Bia, come, wa, zo mana... and see for yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano / Witches Predict Outcome Of Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Elections / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.