Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu (29156 Views)

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel / Corruption: El-rufai, Fayose, Odili Others Banned From Visiting U.S / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ameri9ja: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a hater. I don't like haters, where ever they may be from
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by muykem: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2017
I just hope Igbo is ready for the worst. Please nobody should shout genocide when it start.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by osigiepurr(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Kanu is like a toothless Bull Dog that can only bark and rant but can't bite even without common sense......shame on Kanu!

If Kanu's people are tolerating and enduring his nonsense in d the East, he should not think people in other region will tolerate his sarcastic habit.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by burqueenx(f): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by muykem: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2017
It will be sweet for him to come. The outcome will shock the world.
oluwaahmed:
Kanu will cme 2 lagos & nuttin will happen. He insulted yoruba Ehen? Did ur oba not insult ibos & advice dem 2 enta lagoon. NK will cme 2 lagos in ur cowardly nature nuttin will happen, @ best una go rant on nairaland
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

[s]Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
This is hilarious.. i swear i have been laughin out here reading ur disjointed post over and over again and still keep laughin grin
Thats why i havent replied u since.
Seriosly u sound like VIC. O the dumb naija rapper i dnt know if u know him. grin grin

U ARE SOO DUMB AND EMPTY... Lmao grin[/s]

So this certified dullard is still here chanting like an agitated cow. Nah wa. You even had to explain yourself as to why you're just responding. You're daft mehnnn...as in...who brought you up like this, really? May I ask..are you a drop out?
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by emmasege: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2017
That's because you are still a Nigerian and on the assumption that you will behave yourself and will not consitute public nuisance.

By the time you have your 'imaginary' Biafra, we can decide to let you in or shut you out of Lagos.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2017
Mazi Kanu cannot be threating because he believe not in fear. All hail Biafra nation,in God we trust

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by etzskillz(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Thewrath:
Yeah,nobody....not the bleating online miscreants below,not the Sudanese descendants,not even the fallen angel can stop ohamadike,the fearless one,the man that at the mention of his name...the arewa youths and their slaves trembles!

But on second thought...
in CDQ voice NA UR PAPA GET LAGOS
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by shegra58: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
ephemerallife:
Lagos is waiting and lagosian are anticipating grin grin grin
We are waiting for him grin grin

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:

So this certified dullard is still here chanting like an agitated cow]. Nah wa. You even had to explain yourself as to why you're just responding. You're daft mehnnn...as in...who brought you up like this, really? May I ask..are you a drop out?

now Tell me why im i wasting time with an illiterate ?. angry.

Explain that crap u wrote up there. lipsrsealed
Go and enroll in eglish class before u start beef with me.

Good day.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:
“I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats" Why did you retract your statement about your Kaduna rally?

KANU you're a bastard and bubbling coward, so you can have a Yoruba man as your friend (after all the curses and threats against Yoruba people), even in person of femi fani kayode( the man that claimed to ravage Bianca Ojukwu pussy) that you've deigned worthy of your visit

The coward is now stylishly saying he going for a visit not a rally, omoale radarada!

Usu ragbue Nne gi. Obinigwe gbukwa gi na ezi na ulo gi.

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

now Tell me why im i wasting time with an illiterate ?. angry.

Explain that crap u wrote up there. lipsrsealed
Go and enroll in eglish class before u start beef with me.

Good day.

Mugu. Why not go to your dictionary, look up the meaning of agitated and write me a report on your findings. As far as "Cow" goes, go ask your master Cownu, the one who deceived you into this life of slavery you're living. Rabbish!
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Aura2(f): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
To all those cowards igbos living in Lagos who are against biafra, when biafra is realized, please I beg you please.... Never return to biafra Land.

Pray the bold happens in your lifetime, your friend Kanu is still gallivanting after 2yrs of telling you that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by shegie(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2017
just come pls............no argument
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2017
osigiepurr:
Kanu is like a toothless Bull Dog that can only bark and rant but can't bite even without common sense......shame on Kanu!

If Kanu's people are tolerating and enduring his nonsense in d the East, he should not think people in other region will tolerate his sarcastic habit.
Na you be this? the man you called a bull dog cannot bite is the same man that degrace your judiciary and put them in shame, the same man that render your president buhari useless in london, the same man that makes evil forest called nigeria to start talking about restruction and amendment of law. You cannot threating the man full with intelligent with war. Long live Nnamdi Kanu, Long live Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Gloriao(f): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2017
If you say you can go anywhere you want to, then what stopped you from visiting Kaduna as you previously indicated?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by PenSniper: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2017
smartty68:
If I may ask, what are the Afonjas afraid of

Some tribe and their reasoning sef...

You are hated like vermins, that's why.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by isnovic(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
We have no problem with your come but you entering our zone without courtesy visit to our king and governor, or disturbing the movement of people going to their business places or trying to indirectly or directly insult my people collective resolve WILL make your coming the most painful and regretable one to you and your people for life.

Confirmed e-warrior.

Try your stunt there, the type of slap they gave my roomie in school during the days of student unionism for questioning the Union's right to switch off electric supply to ensure compliance will be given to you.

This will certainly Format your head for life.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by esphil(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2017
It's obvious this guy has some elements of psychosis and really need to be examined by experts
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ola6: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Nnamdi or whatever you call yourself, no one is stopping you from visiting anywhere in Nigeria. However, any protest, rally or civil disobedience will spell doom for you and your Igbos in Lagos. Trust me, you'll regret it. Not just you and IPOB but Igbos will forever lose out in Lagos. The nonsense they have been doing is gradually being treated. No more Igbo chairman or commissioner in Lagos. This is just the beginning grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ola6: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Una never see anything. Next thing is continuous sustained deportation. BIAFRA must happen. Just get ready to vacate lagos. Better start telling your people.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehehe... so for ur plastic mind lagos is urs abi?.. little kid.
Also Ask ur oba who owns Lagos.

"Lagos belong to benin".. oba rilwayne. cool

Why do igbo men argue like women. No logic.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:

Mugu. Why not go to your dictionary, look up the meaning of agitated and write me a report on your findings. As far as "Cow" goes, go ask your master Cownu, the one who deceived you into this life of slavery you're living. Rabbish!

U comments hahah ur comments ar disconnected and disjoined. cheesy.
U astack illiterate!.
U cant even string connected lines together.
Hehhehehehehehe.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ojfilms(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
go on

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

U comments hahah ur comments ar disconnected and disjoined disjointed . cheesy.
U astack a stark illiterate!.
U cant even string connected lines together.
Hehhehehehehehe.

Olodo. Who's the illiterate now?

It's only kpomos like you Cownu can boast of leading. Smh.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by oluwazoba: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
This yeye Igbo won't let us hear word. Just try and come to Lagos and see.
oloriburukwu omoale ni iyalaiyae, na your family be yeye, were oniranu.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:

Olodo. Who's the illiterate now?

It's only kpomos like you Cownu can boast to lead. Smh.

Hehehehehehe im.becile trying to score cheap points. grin
Go to my earlier post u will see i clearly wrote disjointed.

Anyways ur rants cant stop the fact that benins own lagos. OBA AKIOLU. grin.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by franxalive(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
maxiflexy:
NNAMDI KANU announce the date I will definitely be in Lagos waiting for you. its time we meet face to face to settle scores.

even wikipedia don't even know your previous job.
Kanu issue will consume all of you pained for nothing souls wink
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
sukkot:
now you cant speak when faced with your own hypocrisy lmao
I am a busy person dude, I do not sit on the computer and respond to posts back and forth, I am not doing yahoo yahoo like you guys abeg. No vex, I am busy now.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehehehe im.becile trying to score cheap points. grin
Go to my earlier post u will see i clearly wrote disjointed.

Anyways ur rants cant stop the fact that benins own lagos. OBA AKIOLU. grin.

I can also see where you wrote "stark", abi? Guy, you're far below my level abeg. You don't even have the brains of a peahen. Daft, can't articulate your thoughts properly, can't spell correctly etc.

There's no pride in conversing with a gutterboy like you mehn. Run along to your match!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja / Osinbajo Asks CBN To Bow To Market Forces Says Exchange Rate Is Artificially Low / Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.