Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu (29164 Views)

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel / Corruption: El-rufai, Fayose, Odili Others Banned From Visiting U.S / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:

I can also see where you wrote "stark", abi? Guy, you're far below my level abeg. You don't even have the brains of a peahen. Daft, can't articulate your thoughts properly, can't spell correctly etc.

There's no pride in conversing with a gutterboy like you mehn. Run along to your match!

heheheheheh....Rants rants rants rants everywhere.
Wait wait... why are u pained bcoz i told u the truth.?. undecided
Evwn when ur oba hav said it u still doubt.

BENINS OWN LAGOS GO AND READ HISTORY AND EDUCATE URSELF.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by goldman777: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Fool he won't face biafra he is only derailing soon u will hear he has formed political party i pity the followers of this buffon.he has no focus but to scam and fool d ignorant Igbo,s grin wat a pity .
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by akwunmi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Come 1st especially Lagos island go like host you as special guest .
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by awuf2008: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mr kanu or whatever u call yourself, Lagos is not an extension of Ipob, so don't bother yourself coming as your safety cannot be guaranteed. Do whatever u like in SE, but not in Lagos or any SW areas.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

heheheheheh....Rants rants rants rants everywhere.
Wait wait... why are u pained bcoz i told u the truth.?. undecided
Evwn when ur oba hav said it u still doubt.

BENINS OWN LAGOS GO AND READ HISTORY AND EDUCATE URSELF.

And I insist that you're daft. Yorubas own Lagos. Yorubas rule Lagos. Yorubas control Lagos. Yorubas are the richest tribe. You are our slave, like your mumu god cownu. We use you, control you, use you to sell gala on our streets, use you to wash our toilets and do our dirty jobs. You belong to a cursed tribe. And you dear are cursed. Even your biafraudddd can't free you. It's your destiny!!!! You cannot change destiny. It's why you're pained and you'll die in painment. Now go fucckkk your mother out of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD little bastard. Pained refugee. Frustrated displaced person. Anyone who knows him should come and carry this frustrated he-goat.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by dubemnaija: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
we are afraid of a bastarrd and his army of pigs and ediots insulting us and at the same time, come to our territory to piss on us.

If they born him papa well or any of the pigs, let him visit lagos and hold a rally.

Lagos is not your territory, its a no man's land

Deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by luluman: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
smartty68:
If I may ask, what are the Afonjas afraid of

Some tribe and their reasoning sef...
Same reason why your brothers are brainless.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by kazzy4u(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
this man mumu... Ffk is ur frnd... Am telling u beware of afonjas... Ffk is only pushing u and run away...
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
`

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by luluman: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Even tho i dnt like KANU visiting FFK bcoz i dnt trust FFK.

But..Sharaaap didnt ur oba insult igbos..
U afonjas ar deadly hypocrites
Ur sins will be right there pointing at u.
While u people ignore and and be pointing at a sin another man will commit tommorrow.
WHY ARE U PEOPLE LIKE THIS?. undecided
PLS WHYYYYY?.
Same reason you folks are dumb
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by luluman: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
honourhim:
Watch out! Now that he has mentioned Fani Kayode as his friend, all Igbos will love Fani Kayode like tomorrow no dey.
If tomorrow he says Wike is his friend, all ipob will love Wike like tomorrow no dey. And even those of them in ph will massively vote for Wike in 2019.
The IPOB touts follow Kanu like mumu. Tufiakwa!!!
You mean even if he chooses the boko king" ABUBAKAR SHEKAU as Biafra deputy leader, the blind Jews go still follow?
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by luluman: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But why? If going to Lagos will add nothing to the struggle but more tension and possible problems, why go there?

Will going to Lagos grow more lovers for the cause or create more tension? What is his plan for security?

What really will that achieve if not chaos? While he has the right to visit anywhere, there is also what is called commonsense.

When you know your actions will produce death and pain and add nothing to your struggle for secession, why still take them?

Or he doesn't know this? In this Lagos, I've seen hatred walking on two feet. I've seen love standing on two left feet. A little wisdom isn't hurtful.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/can-conquer-depression-uplift-mind-urbanization-lifestyle-vs-urbanization-mind/
You don't expect a KOW to reason like man now.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by foura: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
smartty68:
If I may ask, what are the Afonjas afraid of

Some tribe and their reasoning sef...
afraid of who,he said he belong to biafra not NIGERIA so why is he coming to do in lagos after abusing OBJ one of our leader pls let him come.aje iyan nisu.already kanu is afraid before he said he will come and organize rally in lagos but now he said he want to visit FFK,we are waiting for u and FFK
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by afongha: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
[
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by uzodinma06: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
LOL Please come oo! We just dey wait your arrival!!

http://newhomes.ng/find-property/
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by afongha: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
dubemnaija:

Lagos is not your territory, its a no man's land

Deal with it

Its COWNU's father's territory abi? Beta tell the albino basstard to restrict his madness with his fellow pigs (his words) to the S/E. You have been warned

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by normaljenny(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thewrath:
Yeah,nobody....not the bleating online miscreants below,not the Sudanese descendants,not even the fallen angel can stop ohamadike,the fearless one,the man that at the mention of his name...the arewa youths and their slaves trembles!

But on second thought...

FOOLISH BOY. I BELIEVE YOUR FATHER WAS ONE OF THOSE THAT RAN AWAY TO GABON DURING THEORY CIVIL WAR.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by MiaB(f): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thewrath:
Yeah,nobody....not the bleating online miscreants below,not the Sudanese descendants,not even the fallen angel can stop ohamadike,the fearless one,the man that at the mention of his name...the arewa youths and their slaves trembles!

But on second thought...
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Thewrath(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
normaljenny:

FOOLISH BOY. I BELIEVE YOUR FATHER WAS ONE OF THOSE THAT RAN AWAY TO GABON DURING THEORY CIVIL WAR.
E pain you?
Are you a bleating online miscreant?
Are you a Sudanese descendant?
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by greatman247(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
if you know say you strong come now that the pressure is mounting not later when the tension is dowse.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by jamjo: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=ephemerallife post=59258121]

http://authorityngr.com/2017/08/Nobody-can-stop-me-from-visiting-Lagos--Kanu/
[/quote

Yorubas are all threatening Nnamdi Kanu while the Oduduwa agitators threatening to use chemical and biological weapons to poison the water of hausas/Fulani . The video is on YouTube under the name (The leader of young yorubas for freedom)

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by kobabe(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Come to Kaduna
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by tsmat(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
when will these people stop beating chest....let him come first and stop announcing to the world o his mind.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by sultanodudua: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lagos is our estate. Kanu you are free to visit our estate anyday anytime. No human born of a mother will dear touch you.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by laytoshtwo: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
You are welcome,but don't go through mushin and Lagos lsland
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:

And I insist that you're daft. Yorubas own Lagos. Yorubas rule Lagos. Yorubas control Lagos. Yorubas are the richest tribe. You are our slave, like your mumu god cownu. We use you, control you, use you to sell gala on our streets, use you to wash our toilets and do our dirty jobs. You belong to a cursed tribe. And you dear are cursed. Even your biafraudddd can't free you. It's your destiny!!!! You cannot change destiny. It's why you're pained and you'll die in painment. Now go fucckkk your mother out of frustration.

Benis own lagos... heheheheh kill urself.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:
CaptainGOOD little bastard. Pained refugee. Frustrated displaced person. Anyone who knows him should come and carry this frustrated he-goat.

After crying.. do it awolowo way and end this misery already ..
BINI OWN LAGOS.. OBA AKIOLU.

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by osigiepurr(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
Na you be this? the man you called a bull dog cannot bite is the same man that degrace your judiciary and put them in shame, the same man that render your president buhari useless in london, the same man that makes evil forest called nigeria to start talking about restruction and amendment of law. You cannot threating the man full with intelligent with war. Long live Nnamdi Kanu, Long live Biafra
Bros, where is Nnamdi Kanu?......."a sinner runneth when no man pursueth"

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by osigiepurr(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Please, can someone here tell me when Nnamdi Kanu is coming to Lagos?

Please, Lagosians are waiting for him......we are missing him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda / Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation / Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.