Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu (29162 Views)

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel / Corruption: El-rufai, Fayose, Odili Others Banned From Visiting U.S / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by qualityovenbake(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2017
It will be interesting to see the reaction of Lagosian.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Ijaya123: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2017
Fraudster

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Sharaaap didnt ur oba insult igbos..
U yorubas ar deadly hypocrites
Ur sins will be right there pointing at u.
While u people ignore and and be pointing at a a sin another man will commit tommorrow.
WHY ARE U PEOPLE LIKE THIS?. undecided
PLS WHYYYYY?.

Our Oba insulted igbos and your people are still moving to Lagos in droves like shameless ducklings. Smh

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by lexy2014: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2017
Thewrath:
Yeah,nobody....not the bleating online miscreants below,not the Sudanese descendants,not even the fallen angel can stop ohamadike,the fearless one,the man that at the mention of his name...the arewa youths and their slaves trembles!

But on second thought...
I didn't hear all this when Kaduna people said he should stay away cheesy cheesy that time d guy just humbly advice himself to stay at home

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Davyyd1987(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2017
I pity this guy
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by saintandsinnerz: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Hmm, in fairness, all he said are nothing but the truth. His first arrest was a monumental mistake by the overzealous govt. The popularity of this guy was as a result of his arrest. Arresting him again will surely have some negative consequences. Again, those who say he should not visit Lagos are even helping to prove his point on why he wants secession from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by doublestrika: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2017
kani fayode??
well if u meant fani kayode....dn he is not a true friend of urs...same fani kayode that wants Biafra for you also wants to be PDP national chairman..
be careful who u trust..

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Neddstark: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
He was first arrested in Lagos. Well fact is that he will come to Lagos and maybe hold a rally in Alaba. But any attempt to breach the peace of Lagos, he go hear am

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by kaffy4tope(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Lagoon!!!! Are you ready?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by sammyj: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
My advise to the coward is for him to first pay a visit to Kaduna before coming to Lagos !!! grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by attackgat: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
No referendum, No elections in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Akshow:
Visiting Lagos is ur fundamental human rights as a nigerian, nobody can dent that. But constituting a nuisance, Lai Lai. Kole werk.

You are right.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by XploraBen(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu daring the Nigerian authorities since Buhari became president. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by sukkot: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2017
like idi amin said, your freedom of speech is guaranteed, but your freedom after you make your speech is not guaranteed. your freedom to come to lagos is guaranteed but your freedom after you enter lagos is not guaranteed grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:

Our Oba insulted igbos and your people are still moving to Lagos in droves like shameless ducklings. Smh

Hehehehehe... so for ur plastic mind lagos is urs abi?.. little kid.
Also Ask ur oba who owns Lagos.

"Lagos belong to benin".. oba rilwayne. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by marquay: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Fani-Kayode is a traitor, he even visited the enemy in prison.
He's not any enemy jare..... He's just a jobless trouble maker....... Yhu guys are giving him more attention than he deserves

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Fxmanager(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by EvilMetahuman: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2017
smartty68:
If I may ask, what are the Afonjas afraid of

Some tribe and their reasoning sef...
we are afraid of a bastarrd and his army of pigs and ediots insulting us and at the same time, come to our territory to piss on us.

If they born him papa well or any of the pigs, let him visit lagos and hold a rally.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ZUBY77(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Biggty:
Lord and saviour of the ibos, we are waiting for you.

Rubbish

unfortunately, he will not be coming to Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Trailii: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2017
oya oya dey come foolish man ... aja ti yo ba sonu ko ni gbo fere olode...
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2017
I was waiting for him to do some big rally in Aks, which is at his backyard, lemme see the turn out.. but na Lagos him wan run go...

it is well..
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2017
lol.....u can go anywre u like abii Biko cum to Kano oooooo we are waiting EWu
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by checkolatunji: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2017
smartty68:
If I may ask, what are the Afonjas afraid of

Some tribe and their reasoning sef...

So na Afonja say make him no come abi?

You get problem
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by BabaO2: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Arewa truthful melodious song
Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Let’s drag and drag and see who will sleep in the sun,
Igbo land, in the beginning, has no name, they were helped to get name and identity. And that’s the beginning of their trouble.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Please let’s ask, who is an Igbo, it’s Igbo that suffered and said he needs water and that’s how we started calling them Inyamuri.

Chorus:

Igbos who are doing rubbish work, they tried us in the past but couldn’t succeed. Your leader who led the rebellion told you to repent and don’t venture into fruitless war.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by adedayourt(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Funny thing is its even ur brothers u agitating for dat are chasing u from Lagos, that Sud b an indication dat u a failure
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by EvilMetahuman: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

“I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats" Why did you retract your statement about your Kaduna rally?

KANU you're a bastard and bubbling coward, so you can have a Yoruba man as your friend (after all the curses and threats against Yoruba people), even in person of femi fani kayode( the man that claimed to ravage Bianca Ojukwu pussy) that you've deigned worthy of your visit
fani kayode is a bastard who has betrayed his people in the name of politics.

Its only natural for pigs and ediots to be friends with baastard. (The so called friendship will eventually ends in betrayer)
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2017
sukkot:
like idi amin said, your freedom of speech is guaranteed, but your freedom after you make your speech is not guaranteed. your freedom to come to lagos is guaranteed but your freedom after you enter lagos is not guaranteed grin

You are quoting Idi Amin ? Why not go ahead and quote Adolf Hitler too and may be Abacha ? So you can end up as they did.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by smartty68(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2017
checkolatunji:

[s]So na Afonja say make him no come abi?

You get problem[/s]
Try to be reasonable a bit and re-read previous comments
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by saintandsinnerz: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

“I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats" Why did you retract your statement about your Kaduna rally?

KANU you're a bastard and bubbling coward, so you can have a Yoruba man as your friend (after all the curses and threats against Yoruba people), even in person of femi fani kayode( the man that claimed to ravage Bianca Ojukwu pussy) that you've deigned worthy of your visit
If he is insulting the Yorubas, you're the kind of Yoruba that makes him insult Yorubas. Stop being unnecessary emotional!

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by 989900: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Akshow:
Visiting Lagos is ur fundamental human rights as a nigerian, nobody can dent that. But constituting a nuisance, Lai Lai. Kole werk.

Exactly!

He can come and visit me in my house even (maybe I can introduce him to a psychiatrist friend of mine), but coming to cause nuisance, it is up to Ambode and the commissioner of police to allow you or not.

Too much noise already. I take threats from my Bariga boys more seriously than this sociopath.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by dederocs(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2017
When you come to the wild wild west, better be prepared, cos everyone here is wild and wise, not you dumb village people serving you like a god.

No one gives a f-ck about your Biafra here, Lagos is a free country in its own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Laple0541(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2017
His rearrest is imminent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.