Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu (29165 Views)

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel / Corruption: El-rufai, Fayose, Odili Others Banned From Visiting U.S / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Milestones: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
WHEN SOMEBODY IS AFRAID YET HE IS FORMING LEVEL, HE SHOULD COME IF HE WANT TO COME TO LAGOS. NOBODY CAN STOP HIM,YES WE KNOW, IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM, WE SHALL ASK WHY DID HE CHOSE TO COME. NK WELCOME TO LAGOS, HOGWASH LASAN, LASAN!!!!!?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
oluwaahmed:
Kanu will cme 2 lagos & nuttin will happen. He insulted yoruba Ehen? Did ur oba not insult ibos & advice dem 2 enta lagoon. NK will cme 2 lagos in ur cowardly nature nuttin will happen, @ best una go rant on nairaland

Of course nothing will happen.
Everyone is entitled to their rally or whatever.

Now if he was to do sthn stupid like go into a palace and insult d king, then he would be flogged like dt ezendigbo in akure.

Apart from that, everything kanu is doing right now is working in d yoruba mans interest. We want regionalization before we exit this country. If u were a deep thinker, u would realize this. wink
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by aramadaokunrin(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Visiting Lagos.......no probs........your free movement is enshrined in the constitution..............the constitution you don't believe in...

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehe.
See mumu... what i have acheived in life at my age none of ur generation has ever achieved.

Oba akiolu... "lagos belongs to benin"
Are u now calling ur oba a liar??.
Ooh dont u "respect" ur elders anymore?. grin

Okay claim Lagos. Let me see how you do it? You see why I said you're stagnant?
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Lightening: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
We have no problem with your come but you entering our zone without courtesy visit to our king and governor, or disturbing the movement of people going to their business places or trying to indirectly or directly insult my people collective resolve WILL make your coming the most painful and regretable one to you and your people for life.

You are subconsciously according Kanu a leader's status. Courtesy visit to your king and governor? What a contradiction!. Anyway, truth alwsys resides in the subconscious. Btw, I sense inferiority here. You need a so called terrorist to validate upur low grade king. Mchewew
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by maxiflexy(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2017
oluwaahmed:
Kanu will cme 2 lagos & nuttin will happen. He insulted yoruba Ehen? Did ur oba not insult ibos & advice dem 2 enta lagoon. NK will cme 2 lagos in ur cowardly nature nuttin will happen, @ best una go rant on nairaland
Let him come to Lagos first, on that day you will realise the difference between action and chestbeating

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Dmec(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
We have no problem with your come but you entering our zone without courtesy visit to our king and governor, or disturbing the movement of people going to their business places or trying to indirectly or directly insult my people collective resolve WILL make your coming the most painful and regretable one to you and your people for life.
What are you saying?
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:

Okay claim Lagos. Let me see how you do it? You see why I said you're stagnant?

Benins own lagos., oduduwa is a descendant of benin ancestor.
Nigeria really didnt do well by removing history.
Thats why we hav ignorant people like u everywhere.
Its sad!!.. angry
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Jaymaestro(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2017
He has solved the `no mans land` crisis.
“Kani Fayode is my friend and he is in Lagos. If I try to visit him in Yoruba land, then I must see him in Lagos”, Kanu said.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by sam13(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=Thewrath post=59258134]Yeah,nobody....not the bleating online miscreants below,not the Sudanese descendants,not even the fallen angel can stop ohamadike,the fearless one,the man that at the mention of his name...the arewa youths and their slaves tremble

Hmmmm. I don't like talking about the tribal issues,but as a Nigerian and a true Yoruba man which I'm proud to be Kanu shouldn't be threatening Yorubas by saying he can come to Lagos and nobody can stop him please biko who is he to say that. The same pronouncement he made to visit the North but back off later. And to you my friend do not destroy the peace we have in our land before you go back to your Israel as some of your elders have said you are from Israel. Pounding this question in my heart how old are you self
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Azam101: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2017
There is freedom of movement! but I just pray he wouldn't forget his brain @ Biafra republic
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Wallade(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2017
989900:

Exactly!

He can come and visit me in my house even (maybe I can introduce him to a psychiatrist friend of mine), but coming to cause nuisance, it is up to Ambode and the commissioner of police to allow you or not.

Too much noise already. I take threats from my Bariga boys more seriously than this sociopath.

Forget Ambode and commissioner for police, I trust that boys go treat his f.uck-up ASAP in Lagos. If he do anyhow in Lagos, e go see anyhow

He dey draw rain wey him no fit hold, the rain must fall sha as person don draw am
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Benins own lagos., oduduwa is a descendant of benin ancestor.
Nigeria really didnt do well by removing history.
Thats why we hav ignorant people like u everywhere.
Its sad!!.. angry

Good. I predicted you were daft and you just proved exactly that. Is this how you own Lagos by writing in ABCs? This is how you'll die and pass on your foolishness to your kids. Smh.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by fmlala: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2017
ephemerallife:

http://authorityngr.com/2017/08/Nobody-can-stop-me-from-visiting-Lagos--Kanu/

The constitution of Nigeria you are disparaging now guarantees your free movement outside alleged biafra nation? some people want to eat their cake and have it at the same time. today, we want biafra, tomorrow we want resource control etc... Bunch of F**LS
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ojun50(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2017
GreatSE:

I will remind you this day
am waiting

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by kelechi17(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Biggty:
Lord and saviour of the ibos, we are waiting for you.

Rubbish
he will come to Lagos and u blabbing lots will do nothing
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Flampard(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2017
This guy is a joker
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
u cannot shiit... Empty druM.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Guyman02: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:
“I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats" Why did you retract your statement about your Kaduna rally?

KANU you're a bastard and bubbling coward, so you can have a Yoruba man as your friend (after all the curses and threats against Yoruba people), even in person of femi fani kayode( the man that claimed to ravage Bianca Ojukwu pussy) that you've deigned worthy of your visit

The coward is now stylishly saying he going for a visit not a rally, omoale radarada!

Una no dey taya for this Biafra matter, even northerners dont bother too much as you Yorubas.
The fear of being left with the North who already occupy Ilorin is very palpable, Igbos seem to serve as buffers for you, now we Nigerians have seen it.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Ngokafor(f): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2017
He is correct..no one can stop him from visiting Lagos....The bingos barking weakly on this thread cannot stop him too,all they can do is type out their frustrations on nairaland,waiting and hoping against hope for their fellow bingos to do something..
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Klington: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
Ereolamide:
“I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats" Why did you retract your statement about your Kaduna rally?

KANU you're a bastard and bubbling coward, so you can have a Yoruba man as your friend (after all the curses and threats against Yoruba people), even in person of femi fani kayode( the man that claimed to ravage Bianca Ojukwu pussy) that you've deigned worthy of your visit

The coward is now stylishly saying he going for a visit not a rally, omoale radarada!
[/s]

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:

Good. I predicted you were daft and you just proved exactly that. Is this how you own Lagos by writing in ABCs? This is how you'll die and pass on your foolishness to your kids. Smh.

Fo.olish pained idiot u definitely u will die loong before me and d cause will be ur ignorance.

I can bet anything u still leave in ur parents house at ur miserable old age.. asking wen will food be ready.
Lazy ass urchin.. u cant be match..
Hehehehehs.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by kelechi17(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2017
ojun50:
Come first na be only to make mouth
quiet ..u won't do shiit
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by ojun50(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2017
kelechi17:
quiet ..u won't do shiit
wht is dis one saying
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Requiem18(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Jeez this thread is toxic.... Keyboard warriors speaking about fighting when most of them haven't even seen blood. The man is still a Nigerian, he is free to visit Lagos but that doesn't mean he should come to Lagos to agitate people. Seriously why are people so easily swayed in one man's ambition ? Do you guys really want a civil war repeat?. Do you truly believe that if a new country is established, this person would bring you all to prosperity?. Why do normal people have to involve themselves in the struggles of stupid leaders?. Nigerians could achieve much more if we didn't have these petty struggles.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by bankylan: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2017
oluwaahmed:

I will personally arrest him if he dares come: the dude needs to be put in a show glass for exhibition.....'it' can generate income for Lagos State. I hope this loud Kanu is not using any Nigerian communication network. The last time I saw 'it' with Eva water- a product made in Nigeria. When the dude is tired , 'it' will find 'its' way back to UK.

Yorubas are not coward, we are just civil. The real hardworking Ibos are here doing their jobs. It is only those without any meaningful thing to do that are following this lost soul called Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by FODA(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2017
A cow that is in haste visits lagos,will end up in the lagoon,a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Zirah: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Fo.olish pained idiot u definitely u will die loong before me and d cause will be ur ignorance.

I can bet anything u still leave in ur parents house at ur miserable old age.. asking wen will food be ready.
Lazy ass urchin.. u cant be match..
Hehehehehs.

Deranged animal of a cursed generation. I will purchase you and your household and sell your bunch as slaves still. Low life Benin pikin. Homeless, penniless, clueless...son of a bleeding bastard! Little scum who doesn't know his left from right. I'll make your already lowly life miserable on this forum today. Little cursed chicken.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by win2kwire: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2017
typical 419 ibo, he says things that he cannot do, why even say it, just got to Lagos!

Ojukwu said the same, no one can stop me from staying in biafra - he ran away shortly after!

ibos are bloody m0nkeys and cowards!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by dominique(f): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2017
He's free to visit na, as long as he doesn't block major roads and disrupt movement.

ShobayoEmma:

Who is he to be paying courtesy visit to the king or governor?
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:

Deranged animal of a cursed generation. I will purchase you and your household and sell your bunch as slaves still.
Low life Benin pikin Homeless, penniless, clueless...son of a bleeding bastard! Little scum who doesn't know his left from right
I'll make your already lowly life miserable on this forum today. Little cursed chicken

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
This is hilarious.. i swear i have been laughin out here reading ur disjointed post over and over again and still keep laughin grin
Thats why i havent replied u since.
Seriosly u sound like VIC. O the dumb naija rapper i dnt know if u know him. grin grin

U ARE SOO DUMB AND EMPTY... Lmao grin
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But why? If going to Lagos will add nothing to the struggle but more tension and possible problems, why go there?

Will going to Lagos grow more lovers for the cause or create more tension? What is his plan for security?

What really will that achieve if not chaos? While he has the right to visit anywhere, there is also what is called commonsense.

When you know your actions will produce death and pain and add nothing to your struggle for secession, why still take them?

Or he doesn't know this? In this Lagos, I've seen hatred walking on two feet. I've seen love standing on two left feet. A little wisdom isn't hurtful.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/can-conquer-depression-uplift-mind-urbanization-lifestyle-vs-urbanization-mind/
Obviously he does not care who gets hurt, even if it's the people he claims to fight for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps / Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) / Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.