Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) (93393 Views)

Pirates In Military Camouflage Seize Bille, Rivers Kingdom, Residents Cry Out / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by holybabayo(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Better than being striped in public!

Besides what the law says is illegal is impersonating.

Wearing army uniform to decive the public to think u are an army person.

There is a difference between wearing something and impersonating.
The way she is dressed is there anyone who will think she is an army woman?
Or was she engaged in any act which is exclusive to the army??

YOU CAN NOT JUST CONCLUDE THAT THERE IS NO ONE HUMAN BEING IN THIS COUNTRY THAT WILL NOT THINK SHE IS A SOLDIER DRESSED UP LIKE THAT. GOING TO THE COURT IS NOT SO SO EASY O. PROOFS IS VERY DIFFICULT IN COURT O. U NEED TO GO COURT MORE OVEN AND SEE HOW MATTER HARD TO PROVE O.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Better than being striped in public!

Besides what the law says is illegal is impersonating.

Wearing army uniform to decive the public to think u are an army person.

There is a difference between wearing something and impersonating.
The way she is dressed is there anyone who will think she is an army woman?
Or was she engaged in any act which is exclusive to the army??

Actually mam, wearing it atol is totally illegal

Section 251 of the Constitution also states; Any person who, not being a person serving in any of the armed or police forces of Nigeria, wears the uniform of any of these forces, or any dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinc­tive marks of any such uniform, in such manner or in such circumstances as to be likely to bring contempt on that uniform, or employs any other person so to wear such uniform or dress, is guilty of a simple offence, and is liable to imprisonment for three months
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Bukast(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

She is guilty of a misdemeanor.
The people who striped her are guilty of several felonies.

INGNORANCE of the law is no excuse.
yes they might still be guilty sweatlana. I don't support either of them. I just want to clarify those saying that there is no law regarding wearing of military camouflages. I'm not here to exchange words or argue..
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by JerryJude(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2017
with all the gucci , giorgio armani, chellini and thousand of beautiful materials out there,u cant buy and wear, na army uniform be ur best dress, now continue...some are cause of their misfortune..despite all these insult,assault and embarrassment of such victim in past by army alot of people will not still learn lessons.. how earth will make a bloody civillian put camo confidently as if he/she is one of them ..good for her..
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by bamisho: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2017
slimthugchimee:
kiri kiri is also involved..do you know the processes it takes for that fine to be paid, or you think it will be giving to the soldiers, actually its to the court, and before she is even prosecuted, she will. E sleeping in the military barracks today, also calculate her time to be wasted in the court case and also her expenses on lawyer.

That is the law.

I would certainly prefer that than some animals stripping me!

According to the same law those animals have committed a criminal offense and they will also have to go to court for their "punishment"

It's not to soldiers to punish civilians

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Tofunmidami: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2017
Ndubuisi2580:
[img][/img] it's only in Nigeria and Africa that the military brutalise their citizen...the same stupid military will see you on camouflage in Europe and tell you that it's beautiful..

Can you hear your self you called those who could make you do shakara let assume we dont habw any of them you should be a slave in that same place you are now, stupid....and like you said Africa which makes us different most we compare with others you need to Get sense
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2017
bamisho:

That is the law.

I would certainly prefer that than some animals stripping me!

According to the same law those animals have committed a criminal offense and they will also have to go to court for their "punishment"

It's not to soldiers to punish civilians

What the soldiers did was wrong, and that's not my problem, am talking about the girl wearing camouflage outside when she knows what will happen
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by holybabayo(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2017
CanadianNurse:
completely wrong! It's not a crime to wear camouflage.... It's only a crime to wear "MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE" with the intent of impersonating the military!

Nigeria army doesn't wear joggers or leggings so wearing a camouflage joggers or leggings isn't a crime

IImagine a woman wears a camouflage pant and sits with her leg open and a soldier sees it and orders her to pull it off.... It's as wrong as the above

ASSUMPTIONS PLENTY FOR YOUR STATEMENTS. JOGGERS, LEGGINGS, PANTS, SIT WITH OPEN LEGS. PAINT YOUR STORY WELL WELL. BUT NO PROOFS TO BACK UP YOUR STORY. U NO FIT WIN CASE WITH ASSUMPTIONS, NA WITH PROOFS YOU GO WIN CASES.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2017
bbbabes:
Perverts

Awww.
You don comot your picture cry
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by bamisho: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2017
slimthugchimee:
kiri kiri is also involved..do you know the processes it takes for that fine to be paid, or you think it will be giving to the soldiers, actually its to the court, and before she is even prosecuted, she will. E sleeping in the military barracks today, also calculate her time to be wasted in the court case and also her expenses on lawyer.

They have no right to make her sleep in the baracks.

Civilian offenses are to be handled only by the police.

They were simply meant to hand her to th police and if the court wants her to pay a fine no big deal

Under the law It is not up to those animals to punish civilians

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by nurex01(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Not funny at all
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by shegoly(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2017
and this girl boyfriend go dey watch army wey dey watch everything he dey hide
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Younaman(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

God will not correct the gross incompetence, corruption and mumuness they always exhibit
GUY CHILL DONT SAY GOD WILL NOT
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2017
bamisho:

They have no right to make her sleep in the baracks.

Civilian offenses are to be handled only by the police.

They were simply meant to hand her to th police and if the court wants her to pay a fine no big deal

Under the law It is not up to those animals to punish civilians
she will still be sleeping in police cell tonight
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

Thats why boko haram keeps thrashing them in every battle

Yeah. You can also wear a cloth with ISIS symbol printed on it and walk past boko haram, then watch how your head will be seperated from your neck since you are such a big fan of boko haram.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by tdayof(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2017
SUPERPACK:
she is nt impersonating anybody with that cloth, when did army men start to wear tight trousers, and who gave the army the right to strip civilians, read the law below.

Now read.

1 Share

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2017
Younaman:

GUY CHILL DONT SAY GOD WILL NOT
Bros, God has better things to worry about in the face of people who refuse to take personal responsibility.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by lebete3000: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Mikkyjay17:
the army is steering at the downside of the side so as to see the dawn of the girl in her doom lucky day without drowning.

No he wants to be sure she ain't wearing carmo payint.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Bukast(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2017
hedonistic:

You people are so annoying. Why are you trivialising the unprofessional conduct of the Army? "The only thing is that they did wrong by stripping her". See how you casually waved that off and went on to talk about section 109, as if that's more important than the CRIME committed by the soldiers (sexual harassment, assault). That is the real issue here. The so-called 'guilt' of the girl is not the issue; it is petty, hence why the option of fine prescribed by law is a measly N40.

Since you're pretending to like the law so much, why not emphasise the penalty prescribed by law for the offence? Does any law empower these bunch of uneducated misfit idiots in uniform to administer arbitrary punishment on any offender? Address that because THAT is the real issue!
. Yes I'm not in support of neither the girl nor the army. I just want to clarify what was posted before..take it easy. You are the one that is annoying
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Yeah. You can also wear a cloth with ISIS symbol printed on it and walk past boko haram, then watch how your head will be seperated from your neck since you are such a big fan of boko haram.
so boko haram behaves like nigerian army sef, no wonder grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by bamisho: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2017
slimthugchimee:
she will still be sleeping in police cell tonight

That's only if her lawyer isn't able to get her out on time

Plus I would prefer anything the law states than for some animals to go around stripping people!

Those animals committed a criminal offense which under th law would get a much more severe punishment than hers
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
grin grin grin

lemme finish laughing then I go comment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

INFANT I NO GET STRENGTH TO COMMENT AGAIN..maybe tomorrow grin
The only reason why I can excuse your laughter is that you're a buffoon and you have no idea that these military men just harassed the civilian they were supposed to be protecting.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Tofunmidami: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
bamisho:

People respect them because they act in a respectable manner!

You cannot go around stripping, flogging and doing other criminal things to civilians and expect them to respect or love you

Please tell me how many people have been strip or flog if you don't do anything to offend them...it as always been this putting on camo it so simple you know they don't want that then dont and you won't be a victim

If you have someone who is one ask him or her what you go through to put that uniform on and how they respect it....now tell me how you will feel if you see someone putting it on for play......in our dear country it says don t put it on let just follow that and don't
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by walosky(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Ajewealth123:
we have so many deaf and ignorant people in nigeria.
How many times are they going to sound it that don't put on camouflage if you ain't in the military?

what about d musicians and celebrities?
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Bukast(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2017
The truth is that let just try and avoid all sort of troubles, if camouflage is the problem lets not wear it at all. I so much believe in peace. There are others cloths to wear. We all know the type of country we are living in. Let's just avoid problems.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by bamisho: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Tofunmidami:

Please tell me how many people have been strip or flog if you don't do anything to offend them...it as always been this putting on camo it so simple you know they don't want that then dont and you won't be a victim

If you have someone who is one ask him or her what you go through to put that uniform on and how they respect it....now tell me how you will feel if you see someone putting it on for play......in our dear country it says don t put it on let just follow that and don't

What do you mean by who has not offended them?

It's is anyone's prerogative to be offended civilian or soldier however under the law that gives you absolutely no right to strip or flog another person!

That is actually a criminal offense

If they feel offended by anything a civilian does then take them to court. That is the law

They behave like animals and that is why they will never be respected or loved by civilians .

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by SUPERPACK: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2017
tdayof:

Now read.
why did u quote only section 110 add the 109 which states that the offence is only impersonation, is there a military badge on her cloth.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Jettage: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Freeman50:
Nigerian soldiers reportedly forced a lady who wore a camouflage, to pull it off. According to those who witnessed the incident, it happened in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Wonder what that man is steering at........men will always be men

Here’s the photo below;

Nigerian solders are still so backward in an age where modern military are concerned and concentrating on winning the battle against external aggressors.

Nigerian army are busy removing camouflage from innocent citizens who are not imposing or impersonating or causing any threats
It is only done in Nigeria.
They have Boko to deal with, yet they spend precious time lusting over a lady who is no threat to their institution
So proud that their useless uniform that cannot stand the threat of ipob or the oduduwa Republic
They should get ready to use the uniform when Nigeria breaks
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Josmila(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Smallville10:
I hope as e collect d clothe, money have enter his bank account...

Idiot! No go fight boko haram, u dey here dey harrass woman

Bro, can people just do the right thing alway? The military have said don't wear camouflage clothes, how hard is that for people to comply with? In this same country, people have been robbed, kidnapped, maimed by fake military personnels. Civilians have no business wearing camouflages in Nigeria. End of.
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by bamisho: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2017
Josmila:

Bro, can people just do the right thing alway? The military have said don't wear camouflage clothes, how hard is that for people to comply with? In this same country, people have been robbed, kidnapped, maimed by fake military personnels. Civilians have no business wearing camouflages in Nigeria. End of.

The same law that says don't impersonate the military is the same one that says they have no right to strip anyone.

Charge that person to court and if proven guilty she will simply pay the fine.

Those soldiers committed a criminal offense by stripping her under the Nigerian constitution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by blackfase(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i nor knw weytin dey this their cloth wey they shack them everytime sef

People use it to perpetrate criminality thats why.

But theres also an egoistic/ silly side to the way the foolish soldiers implement its enforcement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.