Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed (35195 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by obailala(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
darlenese:

hence why

I'm sure you got my message.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
Nonsense if u ask me, d watsap cul na free ni , provided he culs, I dnt care abt any means tru which d cul came in
ur comments are always matured and always on point... Ur husband must be the luckiest man in the universe... Ur type of woman is so hard to find... If we are to ve a referendum on nairaland... I would want u to be a mod and an active shareholder.. God bless you.. May God deliver me from karashika....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by gozzy121(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Does it mean dt d guy didn't use money to subscribe data before making watsap calls.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Beedude(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
Whether you all like it or not, she has a point. My boyfriend is free to give me a whatsapp call whenever he likes and I'd be glad to take it but if you're getting to know a girl as a guy but chose to give her whatsapp calls instead of burning your credit then I'm sorry to say this, you're not serious!.

You all attack people for speaking the truth.
Does burning his airtime means he won't jilt u ?
Do u care more on the card he's giving MTN , airtel and glo on ur behalf?
Never judge a book by its cover.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
tragergeorge:
What's app call na free sister truth?
It's free. Aside having data on your phone, do you pay for the calls?. Some will even want to sleep on it.

Very annoying thing.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by tragergeorge(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Habeyy:
thank God, that's what am thinking No be money I take get the data
my brother I tire o
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Humility017(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
Nonsense if u ask me, d watsap cul na free ni , provided he culs, I dnt care abt any means tru which d cul came in
thank you...I have had persons on my contact list...I don't even know if they exist anymore... let alone care that much...
for someone to call you daily via any means...It shows he or she cares..
not everyone can do that for you

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
tongue tongue grin grin tongue hahahahaha pained niggur
I know she is ur sugar mummy.. Continue the good work.. May the good Lord reward u according to ur Labour.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by otikobaba: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Some girls are just carrying bleached face with a brain fill with dust. You re also spending using whatsapp call... MB data is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by TINALETC3(f): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
cool wow, seriously, am speechless, tnx alot dearest
jfleece:
ur comments are always matured and always on point... Ur husband must be the luckiest man in the universe... Ur type of woman is so hard to find... If we are to ve a referendum on nairaland... I would want u to be a mod and an active shareholder.. God bless you.. May God deliver me from karashika....
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Beedude:

Does burning his airtime means he won't jilt u ?
Do u care more on the card he's giving MTN , airtel and glo on ur behalf?
Never judge a book by its cover.
Whether a lady gets ditched or not isn't the point. The point is, calling through whatsapp shows the guy isn't stepping up his game.

I'm a girl and I think you should take this from me and not go defensive. I won't take a guy who often calls me through whatsapp seriously. It's not about golddigging.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
cool wow, seriously, am speechless, tnx alot dearest
u welcome.. Pls keep up the good work..
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by tragergeorge(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
It's free. Aside having data on your phone, do you pay for the calls?. Some will even want to sleep on it.

Very annoying thing.
what are you saying? So if you buy indomine, the spices inside na free?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Humility017(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jentilia:
i am not a Lagos girl but I agree with her.
i don't entertain WhatsApp call too,if u can't call me with ur credit,den forget the discussion
you...know sometimes
ladies get too many attentions..that pride begin to set in...
and so many a time...these pride led some astray...
likewise guys...
common sense....should teach..that those who loves and care about you...did no wrong; they should be appreciated...even though youre not interested venturing into relationship wit any of those guys....
but please treat them wit respect...
because the treatment you melt unto others...someone else will pay you in same coin....

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
tragergeorge:
what are you saying? So if you buy indomine, the spices inside na free?
My dear, if you like brand it however suits you. It's free once you have data.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
So she made out time to do a video on whatsapp call. SMH.. .
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
jfleece:
I know she is ur sugar mummy.. Continue the good work.. May the good Lord reward u according to ur Labour.
hahahahaha odun,otijopa grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Beedude(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
Whether a lady gets ditched or not isn't the point. The point is, calling through whatsapp shows the guy isn't stepping up his game.

I'm a girl and I think you should take this from me and not go defensive. I won't take a guy who often calls me through whatsapp seriously. It's not about golddigging.
Though am married and no whatsapp call when I was dating years back. But travelling out of the shores of Africa enlightened me on few things. Nigerians put much interest on things they won't benefit from. Life is much easier for the Whites. We just need to grow

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
xendra:
I've never given any thought to WhatsApp calls, but from the comment it's surprising how many guys have been depending on WhatsApp calls though cheesy
since free night calls faded.

anything/person wen go open girls eyes, guys no just like am grin
so the guys that developed it are broke Abi. So if I'm making call online either whatsapp or Skype, it shows am broke Abi?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Sanchez01: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
I'm quite shocked to see that a higher percentage of folks are heart and soul deep into WhatsApp calls, which is not supposed to be.

Due to network related issues in Nigeria, one would need to wait about five seconds for your discussion to get to the other person and vice versa. It doesn't really make sense because an hour call costs just #600 or thereabout and I think it is only proper one uses this means rather than WhatsApp calls which are means to frustrate discussions.

However, Toke is wrong for claiming WhatsApp is not to be recognised as effort in communication but then again, it is not just a meaningful venture depending on WhatsApp calls when we are yet to get right, Network-wise.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Menopause is knocking! stop forming online and get married aunty.(u and aunty linda)

if you want a real man, drop this your silly attitude

You must find a way to drag Linda into this matter sha. Na wao.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by victorioushands: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
The 'spot' in women's feasts.
Glorified sepulcher
The serpent can only advice the 'eves.'
Bottom line: we are all dust and shall return to dust- fair skin, booobs and pvsys notwithstanding.

If you are wise, follow wisdom and not feces faces.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by tragergeorge(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
My dear, if you like brand it however suits you. It's free once you have data.
no be money dem take DE buy data? OK the What's app call feature wen oyibo man do for der na for wetin? To me the What's app call consumes more, cos u have to put on your 4g network to enjoy call so doing it drains your battery and den d data u pay to get it or maybe u nor DE sub with your money na make am cos e DE pain me if my data finish pass say my credit finish
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Humility017(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
chigoizie7:
She is determined to take as many young girls as possible along with her.

She is just broken .
And bitter.

No wonder, she was used and dumped like a filthy rag.

Which reasonable man will want to keep up with such mentality?
though i dont really know her in person...
from all see wrote....I think she is very cocky.
Good for her.....it's her opinion though.
I remember a lady once told me she dont pick calls...while chatting on whatsap....
as a result whenever I call she ignore my calls...giving me the filmsy reason above....and she do it with so much pride...
to think that these was a lady i was begin to like and wanted go into something serious with....saddens me...and made me had a rethink...
I forgot about her and quit calling or chatting her up...
ever since then...she has been the one calling and texting....I believe whenever she get tired she will stop...
I hate pride wit so much passion....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Menopause is knocking! stop forming online and get married aunty.(u and aunty linda)

if you want a real man, drop this your silly attitude
get out if your hood,this is 21st century and marriage in the 21st century is OPTIONAL. tongue

If she doesn't get married,sue her to court grin tongue

Stop making it look like marriage is a gate ticket to success grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
hahahahaha odun,otijopa grin
pls interpret Dat.. How's ur day going?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
darlenese:
personally I dnt answer WhatsApp call,

it's wack and waste of time, maybe it's Mtn network sha, but I hate saying hello Hello Hellooo mshreeeeww

Its ur network
Get a 4g network
U ll never load a card again.
Facetime is ok 2

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by creamylicious(f): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Beedude:
Change ur phone or network provider
mtn ooooo
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by tragergeorge(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
jfleece:
this your praising for this girl fit make her come DE like you o, abi na your plan shwo?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
jfleece:
pls interpret Dat.. How's ur day going?
it means e don pepper your body well well you con dey hold yourself not to cry wink tongue

My day is great tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by MOSICATED5(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is data free, abi can u make free WAC without data?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marvis Goes Topless For Her EP ‘Here’ (Photos) / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post / Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.