Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed (35201 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
agrovick:

Ntoor I didn't enter Toke's page, ki lo kan emi ati e?

You must be clairvoyant, how did you know I'm still in secondary school?

BTW, it's cos she is important to me that's why I'm using whatsapp call, for the record I hope you don't use that same whatsapp to chat with Dangote since according to you it's meant for broke people.
who you dey deceive? grin

Yourself grin

If you dey even follow toke,I expect you to admit before? grin

Na your type go dey enter toilet dey use Toke's picture to self-service.come online and be forming hater to soothe your bruised ego.get a job and a life grin

How many billionaire men have you seen hating on a lady grin

Think tongue

Hating is for broke niggurs.since they have nothing to offer, all they do is hate grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
jfleece:
won't u give me discount.. 100k... In the this recession
OK 60k wink
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
concho:
May AMADIOHA strike ur mouth
may amadioha strike your deek

All the losers are always hating since they have nothing else to offer grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
come and book appointment with me

100kper hr for each lesson
100k per session in this recession? Won't u give me discount??
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
OK 60k wink
will u give me pounded yam and egusi.. After each session??
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by concho(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
may amadioha strike your deek

All the losers are always hating since they have nothing else to offer grin
HAHAHAHA ........Guy dey no dy carry dt side play o..........it shld b dick n nt "deek"
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Lagos girls and their plenty problems

it's now a crime to call through Whatsapp

why do females make relationship to be all about money

if he spends all his money calling you and doing irrelevant shiiit, which money will he use to build his life and future and also take care of his family.

Girls who can't spend their money calling their boyfriends are just being childish, although men with their wahala will still flair up when u call them too much.

A girl who doesn't allow you call her via whatsapp is not worth your time or effort
finally, you said something nice smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
concho:
HAHAHAHA ........Guy dey no dy carry dt side play o..........it shld b dick n nt "deek"
it was deliberate. I deliberately typed DEEK instead of d1ck so that the mods don't censor it.I want it UNCENSORED so that the impact of my Post will sink in
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by concho(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
it was deliberate. I deliberately typed DEEK instead of d1ck so that the mods don't censor it.I want it UNCENSORED so that the impact of my Post will sink in
HEHEHE........ u gt brain o
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
jfleece:
will u give me pounded yam and egusi.. After each session??
that's not a problem.

I am dangotes mother.if you want to eat 10 tubers of yam pounded for you I will order it.if you want to eat a whole cow,I will tell them to prepare it for you.I am equal to the task cool
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by yhemster(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
I understand that sometimes VOIP calls like WhasApp gets frustrating in Nigeria due to network issues but it's getting better day by day. In my opinion, if network lags isn't an issue then it's simple economics for you to use the VOIP options over GSM, except you're a shareholder in a Telcom company grin.
So my reactions to Ms. Toke Makiwa talk on the GSM vs VOIP communications. My dear brethren, for how long will you continue to believe everything people say on the internet? cry People say lot of things they personally don't believe in bt unfortunately for them they have to say it cos it's sells and get trendy on the social media platforms. Choosing VOIP over GSM is no brainer for anyone as far as the internet services has no lag. As a matter of fact, most multinational companies uses VOIP (though not necessarily WhatsApp) for their communications.
***There are lot of things Auntie Toke don't know about this technology or maybe she's aware she's just trying to stay trendy. Regardless what it is my peeps, don't be a pawn is someone else game.
Happy hustling kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
yhemster:
I understand that sometimes VOIP calls like WhasApp gets frustrating in Nigeria due to network issues but it's getting better day by day. In my opinion, if network lags isn't an issue then it's simple economics for you to use the VOIP options over GSM, except you're a shareholder in a Telcom company grin.
So my reactions to Ms. Toke Makiwa talk on the GSM vs VOIP communications. My dear brethren, for how long will you continue to believe everything people say on the internet? cry People say lot of things they personally don't believe in bt unfortunately for them they have to say it cos it's sells and get trendy on the social media platforms. Choosing VOIP over GSM is no brainer for anyone as far as the internet services has no lag. As a matter of fact, most multinational companies uses VOIP (though not necessarily WhatsApp) for their communications.
***There are lot of things Auntie Toke don't know about this technology or maybe she's aware she's just trying to stay trendy. Regardless what it is my peeps, don't be a pawn is someone else game.
Happy hustling kiss

people are yet to get the trick.the more controversial statements she makes,the more it lures people to want to follow her and the more cash for her whilst the rest keep banging their keypads angrily like mofos grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by agrovick(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
who you dey deceive? grin

Yourself grin

If you dey even follow toke,I expect you to admit before? grin

Na your type go dey enter toilet dey use Toke's picture to self-service.come online and be forming hater to soothe your bruised ego.get a job and a life grin

How many billionaire men have you seen hating on a lady grin

Think tongue

Hating is for broke niggurs.since they have nothing to offer, all they do is hate grin

Babe yi, sora e

And you are so wrong, I don't hate her; Ayam only surprised an adult is capable of thoughts you will find in a brain filled with akamu.

I know how I like my women, Toke sure doesn't fit that description
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ayobami93:

Madam, a call is a call.
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
agrovick:

Babe yi, sora e

And you are so wrong, I don't hate her; Ayam only surprised an adult is capable of thoughts you will find in a brain filled with akamu.

I know how I like my women, Toke sure doesn't fit that description
indeed grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
I really don't mind there are a lot of family and friends in different countries where the cost will be much higher so it's all about appreciating the thought not the method here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Donvalentino55(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Old olosho from the wasteland

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
that's not a problem.

I am dangotes mother.if you want to eat 10 tubers of yam pounded for you I will order it.if you want to eat a whole cow,I will tell them to prepare it for you.I am equal to the task cool
OK no problem.... Pls check ya mail box.. Sent a message..
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by akfeas(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
I'm surprised she even has Whatsapp App on her phone. I always say it, a goat reasons better than her cos she reasons like a sheep.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Aragon: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
xendra:
I've never given any thought to WhatsApp calls, but from the comment it's surprising how many guys have been depending on WhatsApp calls though cheesy
since free night calls faded.

anything/person wen go open girls eyes, guys no just like am grin

Why Pay money for what you can get FREE? Find the answer and you will understand why many Nigerians suffer unnecessarily cos they wanna belong. Many of us in Europe have "Unlimited Calls" on our Phones yet we still do WhatsApp Calls cos it's a fine Technology and same Nigerians that has not created any of these technology to help the people will be the first to Complain.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by ExInferis(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
And in her mind the data used for the whatsapp call is free...

SMH.

She better go get a nose job to reduce the size of her wide nostrils before she sucks up all the oxygen.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by darlenese(f): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
obailala:
I'm sure you got my message.

yeah. sorry if it makes u feel bad.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by agrovick(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
indeed grin grin grin

Stop looking for trouble, goan cook me efo riro
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
agrovick:

Stop looking for trouble, goan cook me efo riro
efo riro ko efo gigan ni.

Shaki ena ma'nsebi ora. grin

You be broke a55 but you wan chop better food. Kolewerk cheesy

Na your type dey chop garri and ground nut. Kati Kati kolowo otun shako ofege
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
jfleece:
OK no problem.... Pls check ya mail box.. Sent a message..
send the message here.I ignore messages
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Donvalentino55:
Old olosho from the wasteland

young tout, you wan dash person N200 worth sense while you're broke grin

Your a55 needs that N200 more than toke

See the dirty looking fake shirt you're wearing and you're offering someone N200.you better take that N200 to buy mama put for supper because hate doesn't satisfy hunger,only food does grin

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by agrovick(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
efo riro ko efo gigan ni.

Shaki ena ma'nsebi ora. grin

You be broke a55 but you wan chop better food. Kolewerk cheesy

Na your type dey chop garri and ground nut. Kati Kati kolowo otun shako ofege

LMAO, my God on top efo riro o.

Garri and groundnut is bae; leave story tongue

BTW! Are you from Ib, na dem dey sabi abuse
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Tobies: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Amagite:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa is currently under fire for saying she personally doesn’t think a guy is putting effort when he calls her via Whatsapp. According to her, the guy needs to spend his money to call her.

Well, Twitter Naija are not having it with her. See some reactions….

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerians-come-toke-makinwa-giving-opinion-guys-call-via-whatsapp/

toke makinwa be like person wey get brain?? undecided
Amagite:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa is currently under fire for saying she personally doesn’t think a guy is putting effort when he calls her via Whatsapp. According to her, the guy needs to spend his money to call her.

Well, Twitter Naija are not having it with her. See some reactions….

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerians-come-toke-makinwa-giving-opinion-guys-call-via-whatsapp/

toke makinwa be like person wey get brain??
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
send the message here.I ignore messages
jesu u re harsh.. So someone cannot be ya frd?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
NicoBaba:
Who is she again
M sure dah girl above me is still owing her network provider airtime she borrowed...
Haba
.baba why? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Haaaaaaa

Finish her finish her
Nicobaba wins

Flawless victory
Fatality
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by greatman247(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why do women always think to make relationship work man only needs to contribute? Make she call the man with her credit then if she thinks that way
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by bentuzene(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
We are all entitled to our opinions but when rubbish reeks out of someone of her status you know something really has gone wrong somewhere!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.