Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed (35196 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Mattex001(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
people should stop giving toke makinwa much relevance just yesterday she was getting too emotional on a discussion on momemts, when
asked "why do men cheat", due to her nasty experience of being cheated on she's allowed that experience cloud the way she now treats guys,
now i only pity ladies that will take advice from her, cos she'll lead them into the bottomless pity!

Her bitterness and grieviances over her failed relationship with maje is the product of her myopic reasoning.

when does whatsapp call become so important to determine if a guy wants a serious relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
He calls me on WhatsApp, we talk and talk and talk until the network becomes shitty then we try the conventional way. I'll be damned to not utilise a service that's somewhat free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Acidosis(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
A guy needs to spend money to call you??

Not again Lawd! What sort of stup!dity is this? To begin with, WhatsApp calls are not FREE? Lawd, what kind of education do some people received in this part of the world? Isn't it money people use to buy this data?

I get at least N2000 FREE call airtime on my Airtel Sim on a weekly basis. How does that translate to spending if for instance, I decide to call you with my Airtel line? What does that prove? Absolutely nothing. Now I understand how some men get women to bed through LIES.

Just tell Toke Makinwa that you are the MD of MTN, rent a fine uber taxi for 2k, and you will almost get her to bed. Mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Pharovo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Since when has calling via normal voice call or whatsapp been a yardstick for love measurement or commitment. Y'all rather allow a guy spends money to prove affection. This is saddening. I mean what does it matter if a guy calls or the girl calls, talkless of what they call with. You all should kuku leave whatsapp texting and be sending text message anything u want to chat a friend or family to show how committed and expensive you are. Double standard.

xendra:
I've never given any thought to WhatsApp calls, but from the comment it's surprising how many guys have been depending on WhatsApp calls though cheesy
since free night calls faded.

anything/person wen go open girls eyes, guys no just like am grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Humility017(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
CHESTER48:
so the guys that developed it are broke Abi. So if I'm making call online either whatsapp or Skype, it shows am broke Abi?
pride is the problem of many of our ladles...
they think their worth depends on how much you used on them...that's why they always go for the richest in cash but not in character....and everyday you keep hearing of marital assaults and batteries
any rich man can spend money on a woman...but only a man who loves you...knows your worth and will treat you wit respect..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by agrovick(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Exactly my thought too...i agree with her cos i wonder why a guy would meet you for the first time and be asking for your watsapp number

Aunty, what's your WhatsApp number? undecided

dangotesmummy:
See as they're lamenting more than the bereaved.broke a55 niggas too forming opinions grin

Always venting their lack of money on tokes page grin

All the time they were wasting spilling frustrated bile on someone that doesn't send you,if they had used it to carry bricks,they'll have been paid

It's always broke dirty niggas that have the loudest voice

Meanwhile their tirade is laced with envy if you look deep down grin

By the way no nonentitity should quote be for nonsense o because I no get chill for lousy broke a55es

Poverty is a contagious disease. don't want to get infected so if you have to quote,quote with wisdom

Madam Rich gang

Dangote's sugar mummy

Otedola's Financier

Awon Eyan Pablo Escobar

Maybe you've forgotten data is bought with money same with the airtime to be used in making calls.

You and Toke should shove your myopic opinion in a place where sun doesn't shine

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jmoore(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Any lady that is waiting for me to spend money on calls to get her attention is on a 'long thing'. This type of mentality can only be found in Nigeria.

Umu nwanyi dey every where. Do shakara for me, I turn left.

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
tragergeorge:
this your praising for this girl fit make her come DE like you o, abi na your plan shwo?
guy u nor well oooooooo... Abeg nor use laugh kill me.. It was just a comment.. She is also matured and disciplined.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Lagos girls and their plenty problems

it's now a crime to call through Whatsapp

why do females make relationship to be all about money

if he spends all his money calling you and doing irrelevant shiiit, which money will he use to build his life and future and also take care of his family.

Girls who can't spend their money calling their boyfriends are just being childish, although men with their wahala will still flair up when u call them too much.

A girl who doesn't allow you call her via whatsapp is not worth your time or effort

This comment is EVERYTHING. For real
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
Whether you all like it or not, she has a point. My boyfriend is free to give me a whatsapp call whenever he likes and I'd be glad to take it but if you're getting to know a girl as a guy but chose to give her whatsapp calls instead of burning your credit then I'm sorry to say this, you're not serious!.

You all attack people for speaking the truth.

Which Kind stupid truth..Tell me...what is wrong with Whatsapp Call?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by obinna2nv(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
Whether you all like it or not, she has a point. My boyfriend is free to give me a whatsapp call whenever he likes and I'd be glad to take it but if you're getting to know a girl as a guy but chose to give her whatsapp calls instead of burning your credit then I'm sorry to say this, you're not serious!.

You all attack people for speaking the truth.

We hype up so many unnecessary and irrelevant things, internet call is the future, we should start taking it as normal, its cost cutting and effective. That was how people where dying on BBM and Blackberry phones matter, so many girls lost their virginity for that phone just to belong. Now where's BBM today?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
it means e don pepper your body well well you con dey hold yourself not to cry wink tongue

My day is great tongue
Hope u will teach me yoruba.. It's a unique language.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
jfleece:
Hope u will teach me yoruba.. It's a unique language.
certainly as long as you quit hating grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
certainly as long as you quit hating grin
wen are we starting??
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by FemiEddy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
darlenese:
personally I dnt answer WhatsApp call,

it's wack and waste of time, maybe it's Mtn network sha, but I hate saying hello Hello Hellooo mshreeeeww
U need to calm down, are u not a Nigerian, it ain't dat wack Na, don't support dat Lunatic (Toke)

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by thunderbabs: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oyibo wey better pass her sef dey use whatsapp to call when necessry.

I dont know why nigerian ladies will b forming posh over everything. So, she prefers skype to whatsapp video call, abi where is this girls sense for heavens sake...

It is ds m too big for this n that dt pushes them into materialistic tendencies, doing olosho and d likes.

Gerrrahhiiaaaaa, duckling

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
agrovick:

Aunty, what's your WhatsApp number? undecided

Madam Rich gang

Dangote's sugar mummy

Otedola's Financier

Awon Eyan Pablo Escobar

Maybe you've forgotten data is bought with money same with the airtime to be used in making calls.

You and Toke should shove your myopic opinion in a place where sun doesn't shine
awa niyen cool

Awa lomo to'nso cool

Use your credit to call if the person means a lot to you or don't call at all cool

Is that so hard? cool

And if poverty ti baemule bi egbe isu,why don't you send a text message instead of draining people's battery with whatsapp calls

Thirdly no be you enter tokes page,she drag you enter her Page? Don't forget the number of followers she has is more than the population of your secondary school, to now crown it all instagram pays her for having followers and you're still hating grin

Who's the looser? grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
jfleece:
wen are we starting??
come and book appointment with me

100kper hr for each lesson
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by concho(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
EWOOO, So Agness nogo dy pick my video call again
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by TINALETC3(f): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin funny guy grin
tragergeorge:
this your praising for this girl fit make her come DE like you o, abi na your plan shwo?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by concho(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
awa niyen cool

Awa lomo to'nso cool

Use your credit to call if the person means a lot to you or don't call at all cool

Is that so hard? cool

And if poverty ti baemule bi egbe isu,why don't you send a text message instead of draining people's battery with whatsapp calls

Thirdly no be you enter tokes page,she drag you enter her Page? Don't forget the number of followers she has is more than the population of your secondary school, to now crown it all instagram pays her for having followers and you're still hating grin

Who's the looser? grin
May AMADIOHA strike ur mouth
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
darlenese:
personally I dnt answer WhatsApp call,

it's wack and waste of time, maybe it's Mtn network sha, but I hate saying hello Hello Hellooo mshreeeeww
GSM/voice calls was once like this. When it gets to internet, we are not there yet in Nigeria, a reason for the breaks. In the states, it's way better. It just pennywise sometimes.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by 9jatatafo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
I hate Whatsapp call too. not clear and always disconnecting and reconnecting. Nigeria data service is not ripe for Whatsapp audio and video calling
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
*After re-thinking her comment I've to say I disagree with her.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by agrovick(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
awa niyen cool

Awa lomo to'nso cool

Is that so hard? cool

Who's the looser? grin

Ntoor I didn't enter Toke's page, ki lo kan emi ati e?

You must be clairvoyant, how did you know I'm still in secondary school?

BTW, it's cos she is important to me that's why I'm using whatsapp call, for the record I hope you don't use that same whatsapp to chat with Dangote since according to you it's meant for broke people.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by biobab23(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
boomrogers:
So that was her, I was the video buh had no idea it was her

Gbagaun gbagun na by force?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Ayobami93(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
Whether a lady gets ditched or not isn't the point. The point is, calling through whatsapp shows the guy isn't stepping up his game.

I'm a girl and I think you should take this from me and not go defensive. I won't take a guy who often calls me through whatsapp seriously. It's not about golddigging.

I am sorry to say, this is a shallow Nigerian mentality.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Ayobami93(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
WiredLeggings:
I agree with her! So glad someone sees how ridiculous it is too. Seriously thought I was the only one. I think it's quite absurd that guys now depend on WhatsApp calls to call a girl. I will never take a guy seriously if everytime we talk it's always via WhatsApp calls, like c'mon phone cards are really cheap.

Madam, a call is a call.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Naughtytboy: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
bastien:
Who dey use that shit call, u go talk e go take some seconds before the other person go hear u, I no get time to waste time jare
same thing when you call an international line,, with your credit bro
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Naughtytboy: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
WiredLeggings:
I agree with her! So glad someone sees how ridiculous it is too. Seriously thought I was the only one. I think it's quite absurd that guys now depend on WhatsApp calls to call a girl. I will never take a guy seriously if everytime we talk it's always via WhatsApp calls, like c'mon phone cards are really cheap.
what about if you not in Nigeria,, sister
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
I'm not usually given to much calls, being on the phone isnt my thang. A Lady who isn't willing to put up with that can take a brisk walk. You see this life ehn, its too short, make person no con dey set rubbish rules for me. No time!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
come and book appointment with me

100kper hr for each lesson
won't u give me discount.. 100k... In the this recession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent" / Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics / Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.