Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed (35202 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
send the message here.I ignore messages
hmmm... Someone cannot be ya frd in peace??

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by bastien: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Naughtytboy:
same thing when you call an international line,, with your credit bro
really.? I haven't tried calling anyone internationally
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Naughtytboy: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
bastien:
really.? I haven't tried calling anyone internationally
try it and see
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by bastien: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Naughtytboy:
try it and see
send me ur usa digit lemme try it
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dapraiz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
the 'rather have conversation with hodor' comment got me me likegrin #got fans would understand...lol

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Someone gives her opinion and Nigerians are loosing sleep over it. Nigerians making celebrities' house maids celebs since when Pope was still an alter boy.

BTW who's this Toke I don't even
know her as a cele, muchless of celebrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
What is the difference between a whatsapp call, Skype or IMO?

The same Nigerian girls trying to form status with this whatsapp call of a thing will gladly register on Skype to chat with a guy toasting them abroad.

If you have a friend or family member abroad, these are mostly the way they communicate with us here in Nigeria.

But dumb Nigerian girls as usual will want to attach class to anything. If a guy abroad picks interest in you and calls you on whatsapp you won't tell him this bullshit toke is spitting.

Bunch of hypocritical dumb fûcks everywhere! undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Dfinex(f): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
chigoizie7:

I put N30 extra for offering every Sunday, so that God will remove ur type from my path.

The essence of call is for communication. As a sensible human being, I should be looking for way cheaper and convenient ways to achieve maximum objectives.

Lol @ #30 extra offering. .......this guy's got zero chill
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Ctay: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Amagite:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa is currently under fire for saying she personally doesn’t think a guy is putting effort when he calls her via Whatsapp. According to her, the guy needs to spend his money to call her.

Well, Twitter Naija are not having it with her. See some reactions….

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerians-come-toke-makinwa-giving-opinion-guys-call-via-whatsapp/

I don't c anything wrong with what she said
Actually I support her

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by gsalvatore: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is data free? Is there something I'm missing?

Well. OAPs in Nigeria are so ignorant... Sometimes I think they are good excuse for abortion..

They sold their worthless souls to the new gods(media).. They could cloth in shame just for a dash of relevance.

Everyone now knows why that her Ex never too her serious.... Beautiful and dumb at same time.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
its like the hate for this lady makes it seem that all her opinions are cited as thrash
on this one i have to support her
how can you be using whatsapp to call a girl
it doesnt make any sense

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 4:56am On Aug 10, 2017
agrovick:

LMAO, my God on top efo riro o.

Garri and groundnut is bae; leave story tongue

BTW! Are you from Ib, na dem dey sabi abuse
no wink
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by EmmyDJourno: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

Buhahahahah which deek? Phenese and intimacy gadgets are sold everywhere. With just 10k you can get one grin

Are you giving me an advice I don't need shocked

You sound experienced in that field of whatever you described up there wink

But unlike aunty Toke, I hope you take your advice cool
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
EmmyDJourno:

Are you giving me an advice I don't need shocked

You sound experienced in that field of whatever you described up there wink

But unlike aunty Toke, I hope you take your advice cool
I'm sure she uses it herself so don't think you and your likes aren't indispensable. Hahaha
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by EmmyDJourno: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I'm sure she uses it herself so don't think you and your likes aren't indispensable. Hahaha

It don't compare to the real deal cool

intimacy gadgets and masturbation takes you out of the game, instead of working on your human relationship building abilities, you turn to shortcuts

Then when you are filled with the fraustration from the maze of such shortcuts you come out to give such kpalasa advise undecided

If it is not the 'D' it can't be like the 'D' , there's no replacing us, grin TRULY kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
EmmyDJourno:

It don't compare to the real deal cool

intimacy gadgets and masturbation takes you out of the game, instead of working on your human relationship building abilities, you turn to shortcuts

Then when you are filled with the fraustration from the maze of such shortcuts you come out to give such kpalasa advise undecided

If it is not the 'D' it can't be like the 'D' , there's no replacing us, grin TRULY kiss

#yawns#

Story for the gods

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) / Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.