Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram (35437 Views)

Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram / NAF Takes Delivery Of Final Batch Of Super Mushshak Aircraft. / Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by Mbediogu(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2017
An Islamic country will not give you the right thing to fight their spread of their religion in your country. Boko Haram will not run on sighting the moon and star symbol on the tail of the aircraft. Next topic please.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by babniyen(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Made in Pakistan, na Marwa airplane...
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by bayulll011(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2017
gbosaa:
Is that not one of those agricultural aircrafts used in aerial top dressing in farms

How can Nigeria airforce use this to fight boko?

Nigeria should not be made a dumping ground for any aerial keke. We can manufacture something much better than this for the rice fields in Kebbi state.

Lol amusing
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by aku626(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Gosh look at the leaders you appointed spitting on y'all faces. Openly calling you illiterates, stupid and foolish citizens.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by LockDown69(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2017
They are training aircraft.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by LockDown69(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2017
They are training aircrafts.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by mickyeddi(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2017
I weep for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2017
The PAC MFI-17 Mushshak (Urdu: مشاق) (English: Proficient) is a license-built fixed-gear basic trainer aircraft, an improved version of the Saab Safari, used by the Pakistan Army and Pakistan Air Force. It is manufactured in Kamra, Pakistan by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC). As of 2006, 80 aircraft were manufactured. Built to MIL-Spec and fully aerobatic, it is used for training, towing and other ground support roles. An upgraded version, the PAC Super Mushshak, has also been produced by PAC.

Nigeria is a Dead country.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by IkpuMmadu: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2017
victorioushands:
kudos. They have bought aircraft for northern (Islamic) children who just passed out from foreign (Islamic) air colleges to use in learning how to bomb other Nigerians, but they say it's for boko haram. We are watching.

That isn't the aircraft but a picture of the model of the aircraft from Pakistan ,I think....it's a depiction
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by Sirjamo: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2017
gbosaa:
Is that not one of those agricultural aircrafts used in aerial top dressing in farms

Nigeria should not be made a dumping ground for any aerial keke. We can manufacture something much better than this for the rice fields in Kebbi state.
Take a trip to sambisa and wait for one of those aircraft to strike your flat head.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by jahsharon: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2017
gbosaa:

Do you know if these fake pangolo aircrafts can drop bombs in the mist of street miscreants protesting on the streets of Biafra? I mean will IPOB miscreants die of these fake pangolo aircrafts drop bombs on them?
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by Habeyy(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2017
These are training jets cry
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by victorioushands: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

That isn't the aircraft but a picture of the model of the aircraft from Pakistan ,I think....it's a depiction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAC_Super_Mushshak

Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by IkpuMmadu: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
fadario:
The PAC MFI-17 Mushshak (Urdu: مشاق) (English: Proficient) is a license-built fixed-gear basic trainer aircraft, an improved version of the Saab Safari, used by the Pakistan Army and Pakistan Air Force. It is manufactured in Kamra, Pakistan by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC). As of 2006, 80 aircraft were manufactured. Built to MIL-Spec and fully aerobatic, it is used for training, towing and other ground support roles. An upgraded version, the PAC Super Mushshak, has also been produced by PAC.

Nigeria is a Dead country.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by backtosender: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Redstorm:
For God's sake, which modern airforce still uses a propeller combat aircraft? These were planes used to train American fighter pilots during the second world war. Nigeria is a dumping ground for obsolete aircraft.
cheesy see plane
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by oladeebo: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
laliga01:

Chaii...who use this brain drink akamu?
shocked!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by emmymdk: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Hahahahahahaha.... funny Nation! Acquiring 70,000 dollars worth of Flying cartons while Politicians steal millions of dollars that can acquire 2 or more B1 bombers...

Even if they won't sell to us, but we can get more better ones than that nonsense I see up there!

Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2017
stevnwigw:
toy plane meant for air surveillance

with no jet engine just a propeller plane

Mumu lele yi sha...what are you saying sef. Bard head
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by bigdoo: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2017
I watched those planes on TV and could not believe my eyes. I believe Boko Haram will bring down those planes in a matter of months. And can you believe Nigeria buying planes from Pakistan, a country which is not supposed to see our back? I pity this country call 'Nigeria'. One day we shall purchase planes and ammunition from Chad, Mali, Bangladesh etc. I weep for this country, there seem to be no hope.z
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by bigdoo: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2017
I watched those planes on TV and could not believe my eyes. I believe Boko Haram will bring down those planes in a matter of months. And can you believe Nigeria buying planes from Pakistan, a country which is not supposed to see our back? I pity this country call 'Nigeria'. One day we shall purchase planes and ammunition from Chad, Mali, Bangladesh etc. I weep for this country, there seem to be no hope.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by seangy4konji: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2017
shame on them
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by Mnbv: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2017
itsIYKE:
Chaii....see world war ll airplanes

World war 2 is too much!!! u can't compare this plane with spit fire plane used in world war 2.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by newoffer: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2017
When our ancestors are the ones in seat of power. Why una no go buy first edition as the latest?
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by newoffer: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Alaba international can help produce drones instead of dis toy
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by neox2x(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
gbosaa:

they are going to be used to train young pilots.. not for real combat mission. so in my opinion its not a bad idea. u can't train with expensive gear in a country like Nigeria. understanding is very key .
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ehhhnn!!

Ki le leyi!

Since when did crop dusting become an insurgency tackling tactics.

This planes that look like World War 2 planes

[Modified]

Oooohh! Trainer aircrafts!! OP! Dem suppose flog you yansh weh weh!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by 400billionman: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
gbosaa:

The thing vex you well well.

That is the much APC can do.

FIVE JET FIGHTERS.

Aerial KEKE.

lmao..
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by 400billionman: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
divicode:
After destroying boko haram, the next target should be the secessionists!

Some people must be taught good lessons

You mean the Oduduwa Republicans ?
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by limeta(f): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

5 Super Mushshak Aircraft.

The headline is clear enough.. undecided undecided

Mosquito drone for children amusment park says somebody above you
I believe him
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by slimthugchimee(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
bigdoo:
I watched those planes on TV and could not believe my eyes. I believe Boko Haram will bring down those planes in a matter of months. And can you believe Nigeria buying planes from Pakistan, a country which is not supposed to see our back? I pity this country call 'Nigeria'. One day we shall purchase planes and ammunition from Chad, Mali, Bangladesh etc. I weep for this country, there seem to be no hope.z

Don't go quoting misleading headlines, it won't be used to fight any boko haram, its actually used for training cadets, its a trainer

Here is what will be attacking boko

Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by slimthugchimee(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
emmymdk:
Hahahahahahaha.... funny Nation! Acquiring 70,000 dollars worth of Flying cartons while Politicians steal millions of dollars that can acquire 2 or more B1 bombers...

Even if they won't sell to us, but we can get more better ones than that nonsense I see up there!
and you think anyone us going to sell you any B1 bombers undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 / Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole / Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.