Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise (12272 Views)

Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / How Often Do You Evangelise? / How Can I Evangelise My Friends And Family Without Pushing Them Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
superhumanist:

No need to engage in name calling. I understand that Shadeyinka is just being dubious. However, it is people like him that fall hard. I was worse than him when I was a christian.

Thank God you know what you are doing.

You are trying to MAKE ME FALL!
Sometimes, you unconsciously speak the truth.

You are already down and you want me to FALL like you , Satan and the Fallen Angels.

God forbid.

Plane Evidence you are an agent of Darkness
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
superhumanist:

Why are you being like this. You are more mature than this. Are all atheists agents of darkness?

Of course. All atheists are agants of darkness. Darkness is a synonym for Satan.
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

Christianity is actually satanism. That god in the old testament is none other than Satan wrecking havoc on gentiles. In fact in satanic circles the name Jehovah is used to conjure up demons. Christianity is a replacement of the God who created the universe with a made up, confusing patchwork of mindfucking ideas written by people like Paul of Tarsus. Christianity plays on the nature and laws of the universe and takes credit for it in the name of Jesus just because humans are ignorant and have a deep need to believe.
Christianity is the religion that binds with the truth, blinds with the light and brings death with life.

Christianity is the thief that comes to kill, to steal and to destroy. Church and Christian history proves this much to be true. Even your Jesus will reject your Christianity!!! It is Christianity that will enthrone the anti Christ.

I hear you.
A child of a snake will also be a snake.

So, like your Father Satan, you are
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

I hear you.
A child of a snake will also be a snake.

So, like your Father Satan, you are
What you worship is even worse than Satan so long as you worship the demon god called yahweh of the old testament who metamorphosed into the father of Jesus in the old testament. I ain't killed or ordered anybody to kill unlike your god and so many of your heroes of faith from Moses to John Calvin. A people worship a god who is like them.

The Bible is filled with upwards of a thousand lies - Mark Twain.
Lies is the number one hobby of Jehovah
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

Of course. All atheists are agants of darkness. Darkness is a synonym for Satan.

The people remained at a distance, while Moses approached the thick darkness where God was.
Exodus 20:21

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Isaiah 45:7
"'I will go and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. "'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.' 2 Chronicles 18 :21

SATAN rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel. 1Chronicles 21:1

Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go and take a census of Israel and Judah." 2 Samuel 24 v1

Shadeyinka Didn't I tell you that it is Satan or something worse than Satan that you guys worship? Because you are obviously ignorant of who Satan is even in your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

What you worship is even worse than Satan so long as you worship the demon god called yahweh of the old testament who metamorphosed into the father of Jesus in the old testament. I ain't killed or ordered anybody to kill unlike your god and so many of your heroes of faith from Moses to John Calvin. A people worship a god who is like them.

The Bible is filled with upwards of a thousand lies - Mark Twain.
Lies is the number one hobby of Jehovah

See how the topic has changed.

Agent of Darkness
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

The people remained at a distance, while Moses approached the thick darkness where God was.
Exodus 20:21

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Isaiah 45:7

And God said, Let their be light....

You are an agent of Darkness.
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

And God said, Let their be light....

You are an agent of Darkness.
That verse in Genesis is not the complete picture. This verse in Isaiah 45:7 is the complete picture: I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

I guess you want to make me an agent of your god yahweh but I reject it. My God is the Sun shining ever so brightly on all.
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

See how the topic has changed.

Agent of Darkness
No the topic has not changed. You were the one who tagged atheism as satanism and I, though not an atheist(I only just quit believing in the demon Bible god) countered your submissions by opining that Christianity itself is satanism. I didn't attack you but typically of Christians(whose speech is supposed to be salted with grace) you began calling me a child of Satan and an agent of Satan and engaging in ad hominem attacks since you are evidently bereft of points to counter my scripture based assertions. Your attacks didn't hurt me one bit. I just pity your ignorance. Now you claiming topic has changed because it's getting too rigorous for your comfort.
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

No the topic has not changed. You were the one who tagged atheism as satanism and I though not an atheist countered it by opining that Christianity itself is satanism. I didn't attack you but typically of Christians(whose speech is supposed to be salted with grace) you began calling me a child of Satan and an agent of Satan and engaging in ad hominem attacks since you are evidently bereft of points to counter my scripture based assertions. Your attacks didn't hurt me one bit. I just pity your ignorance. Now you claiming topic has changed because it's getting too rigorous for your comfort.

It shouldn't bother you one bit. After all Satan to you doesn't exist. He is just like Santa Claus.

Its a complement.

If you call me a child of Jehovah God, I'll take it as a complement
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

That verse in Genesis is not the complete picture. This verse in Isaiah 45:7 is the complete picture: I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

I guess you want to make me an agent of your god yahweh but I reject it. My God is the Sun shining ever so brightly on all.

God is light. In Him there is no darkness
Remember!?
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

It shouldn't bother you one bit. After all Satan to you doesn't exist. He is just like Santa Claus.

Its a complement.

If you call me a child of Jehovah God, I'll take it as a complement
Thank you for acknowledging your ancestry. Jehovah = Yahweh =Satan
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

God is light. In Him there is no darkness
Remember!?
Yes yes the God of the universe has no darkness in him, no evil malicious thoughts towards mankind
But your Bible God is darkness and dwells in darkness, a deranged, loveless, maniacal, genocidal tribal despot, a most veritable devil
Remember!?

How can One in whom there's no darkness create EVIL?:
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I the LORD do all these
things. Isaiah 45 v 7
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by felixomor: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
JackBizzle:
Superhumanist, abeg give up. Shadeyinka does not believe in logic. Na felixomor kind of person grin brain dead

Mumudeen undecided
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

Yes yes the God of the universe has no darkness in him, no evil malicious thoughts towards mankind
But your Bible God is darkness and dwells in darkness, a deranged, loveless, maniacal, genocidal tribal despot, a most veritable devil
Remember!?

How can One in whom there's no darkness create EVIL?:
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I the LORD do all these
things. Isaiah 45 v 7

Since you know the scriptures as the savant of Lucifer who also know the scriptures show me where God Jehovah is darkness.

Errand boy of Satan! Do your work
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

Thank you for acknowledging your ancestry. Jehovah = Yahweh =Satan

And you, confirmed slave of Satan the slanderer!
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

No the topic has not changed. You were the one who tagged atheism as satanism and I, though not an atheist(I only just quit believing in the demon Bible god) countered your submissions by opining that Christianity itself is satanism. I didn't attack you but typically of Christians(whose speech is supposed to be salted with grace) you began calling me a child of Satan and an agent of Satan and engaging in ad hominem attacks since you are evidently bereft of points to counter my scripture based assertions. Your attacks didn't hurt me one bit. I just pity your ignorance. Now you claiming topic has changed because it's getting too rigorous for your comfort.

You know that I am a Christian, a servant of Jehovah God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Who are you?
Let me be sure who I am dealing with
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

If your god is the sun, then you are a slave of Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

Since you know the scriptures as the savant of Lucifer who also know the scriptures show me where God Jehovah is darkness.

Errand boy of Satan! Do your work
Hahahaha hahahaha. Oya go and sleep.
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

You know that I am a Christian, a servant of Jehovah God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Who are you?
Let me be sure who I am dealing with
I am the wind, the fire, the earth and water, I am a living, breathing microcosm of the great microcosm, atman is brahma. I worship no idiocy called jehovah, the murderous, vindictive, gentile hating god of the old testament. I belong to the great mountains, I am the child of the Sun - happy, free, pure, I carry the universe in my heart. The everlasting hills are mine. When I breathe my last I will return to the loving arms of universal consciousness.
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

I am the wind, the fire, the earth and water, I am a living, breathing microcosm of the great microcosm, atman is brahma. I worship no idiocy called jehovah, the murderous, vindictive, gentile hating god of the old testament. I belong to the great mountains, I am the child of the Sun - happy, free, pure, I carry the universe in my heart. The everlasting hills are mine. When I breathe my last I will return to the loving arms of universal consciousness.

I think I know who I am dealing with.
Darkness and Light do not mix. Go report yourself to your master Lucifer you are bound IJN

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

If your god is the sun, then you are a slave of Lucifer.
You are one of the most biblically ignorant Christian I have ever encountered. Sorry but that's my impression cos if you know your Bible then you won't write the above. Even your God claims to be the Sun of Righteousness and universally across all religions from ancient pagan religions to Christianity to modern day new age religions the sun is a positive symbol. Go search your scriptures and see your jehovah calling himself the Sun of Righteousness. I guess he is Lucifer abi. In any case Lucifer means full of light, a beautiful name. For your education it's akin to Lucy and lucid.
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

You are one of the most biblically ignorant Christian I have ever encountered. Sorry but that's my impression cos if you know your Bible then you won't write the above. Even your God claims to be the Sun of Righteousness and universally across all religions from ancient pagan religions to Christianity to modern day new age religions the sun is a positive symbol. Go search your scriptures and see your jehovah calling himself the Sun of Righteousness. I guess he is Lucifer abi. In any case Lucifer means full of light, a beautiful name. For your education it's akin to Lucy and lucid.

See him twisting scriptures like his father Satan. I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

I think I know who I am dealing with.
Darkness and Light do not mix. Go report yourself to your master Lucifer you are bound IJN
Pointless. Typical Christian stupidity. Everything equates to binding and loosing. Never can penetrate the gridlock of your mind to ask:What happened to the demons we bound yesterday. Continue binding. That's your portion. All I know is that Jehovah is Satan and Satan is Jehovah.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

Pointless. Typical Christian stupidity. Everything equates to binding and loosing. Never can penetrate the gridlock of your mind to ask:What happened to the demons we bound yesterday. Continue binding. That's your portion. All I know is that Jehovah is Satan and Satan is Jehovah.

Squealing like them George Owell wrote about: "four legs good, two legs bad!"

I leave you to your delusion

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by Mujtahida: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadeyinka:

See him twisting scriptures like his father Satan. I am not surprised
Jehovah is Satan. The scriptures is already twisted. A toxic book full of death and wickedness. I am glad I jettisoned the evil book. One day I pondered what is the devil's book and then I realised that the Bible is his cook book. It is an established fact that the Bible is used in the occult for summoning demons from hell, for casting spells, for divination and enchantment. The world was a better place until that book of terrorism was written and the world will be a better place when finally history and experience proves that it is a twisted book, a crazy mix of little light and much darkness, a sprinkling of truth and massive lies.
Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

Jehovah is Satan. The scriptures is already twisted. A toxic book full of death and wickedness. I am glad I jettisoned the evil book. One day I pondered what is the devil's book and then I realised that the Bible is his cook book. It is an established fact that the Bible is used in the occult for summoning demons from hell, for casting spells, for divination and enchantment. The world was a better place until that book of terrorism was written and the world will be a better place when finally history and experience proves that it is a twisted book, a crazy mix of little light and much darkness, a sprinkling of truth and massive lies.

Like his father who manufactured lies from the beginning, ...faithful one. Spew more of this

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by superhumanist(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2017
shadeyinka:

Like his father who manufactured lies from the beginning, ...faithful one. Spew more of this

Sir, have you ever been abroad before? Say like the UK, USA, Europe, Asia etc? I wonder how you will engage with people in countries that are not religious.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by shadeyinka(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2017
superhumanist:

Sir, have you ever been abroad before? Say like the UK, USA, Europe, Asia etc? I wonder how you will engage with people in countries that are not religious.

I have never traveled out of Nigeria before.
Do you have VISA to give me for North Korea?

Modified:
Seriously speaking, they are more matured than most of the noise makers on Nairaland. They speak the truth even when it makes them loose the argument. They hardly go on evangelizing for the promotion of atheism. Most of them do NOT fight the religious as you do.

On NL, there is donffd, though an atheist, he is more matured that the thrashers on NL. You can check out some of our interactions. The immature behaviors of atheists on NL has probably pushed him off NL.

Atheists do not have any business with preaching...for what purpose? To replace hope with hopelessness?

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by superhumanist(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2017
shadeyinka:

I have never traveled out of Nigeria before.
Do you have VISA to give me for North Korea?

Modified:
Seriously speaking, they are more matured than most of the noise makers on Nairaland. They speak the truth even when it makes them loose the argument. They hardly go on evangelizing for the promotion of atheism. Most of them do NOT fight the religious as you do.

On NL, there is donffd, though an atheist, he is more matured that the thrashers on NL. You can check out some of our interactions. The immature behaviors of atheists on NL has probably pushed him off NL.

Atheists do not have any business with preaching...for what purpose? To replace hope with hopelessness?

"He who wants equity must come with clean hands"

Sir, I have been respectful to you. You didnt see me fighting you. I never used harsh words. I speak simple truths.

And sir, you are mistaken if you think western atheists are calmer than us here on Nairaland. They have organisations. They've remove religious practices from public schools. They bash the pope left and right.

Pictures speak louder than words and so, here are your "calm" and "mature" foreign atheists-

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by superhumanist(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2017
shadeyinka:

With all due respect sir, If silence is golden, then you too should stop preaching. Why gives you the right to talk and others not to? There is even a bit of hypocrisy here as it is the religious that are more aggressive. Who condemns the other side to hell? Even you yourself, have you not called myself and other atheists devils? You have called people of other faiths "satanic", yet you are somehow the righteous one here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise by JackBizzle: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen undecided

Felixomoron

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? / Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.