Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" (4236 Views)

Man Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook, But His English Will Shock You (pic / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Augustap:

Well i must say, Nigeria has some flaws when it comes to the English Language, BUT we can differentiate between bearly and barely. So ridicule yourself. You're not Nigerian or are you?

how can I sink myself so low to be a black one , who speaks a language awfully , which is an international one, and thus easy to pick up ?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by chibuike65: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2017
igbeshit:

I m a white woman,
tired of repeating
you dont look like one
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2017
chibuike65:
you dont look like one

haven't you seen my white fingers ?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by chibuike65: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2017
igbeshit:

haven't you seen my white fingers ?
lol am white
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2017
chibuike65:
lol am white

in my country, we don't call ourselves white.

but since among black guys, even Indians are called white, namely all races but black are white, I am naturally a white person.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by chibuike65: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2017
igbeshit:

but since among black guys, even Indians are called white, namely all races but black are white, I am naturally a white person.
hmm take it slow
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by chibuike65: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2017
igbeshit:

well am a white hunter been hunting since i was 19 so i knw whites the dont talk
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2017
The other day this nigga showed me the picture of an Indian guy to prove he is good looking
Then the next day he claimed to be a Chinese man
Today he is claiming to be a white woman
I am curious to know wtf he will claim to be tomorrow

By the way wtf uses bearly instead of barely

1 Like

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
igbeshit:

how can I sink myself so low to be a black one , who speaks a language awfully , which is an international one, and thus easy to pick up ?
Bravo! So Professor White One, if you can't sink so low to be a black one, why then do you have the time to ridicule them. You're ridiculous. For your information, Africans don't have time for craps like you. Btw, you've got a hell of a moniker there.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by FTrebirth(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2017
i thought you claimed your english is flawless. mind explaining what "bearly" means?

bloody indian fagg0t and scammer!

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
chibuike65:
well am a white hunter been hunting since i was 19 so i knw whites the dont talk

ok , if you choose to believe I am a black gay, go ahead.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
The other day this nigga showed me the picture of an Indian guy to prove he is good looking
Then the next day he claimed to be a Chinese man
Today he is claiming to be a white woman
I am curious to know wtf he will claim to be tomorrow

By the way wtf uses bearly instead barely

I am whoever you assume me to be . if you insist calling me a Chinese gay, how can I prove I am not a one ?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Augustap:

Bravo! So Professor White One, if you can't sink so low to be a black one, why then do you have the time to ridicule them. You're ridiculous. For your information, Africans don't have time for craps like you. Btw, you've got a hell of a moniker there.

yes, blacks are low-brow, and that is why I look down on them.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
i thought you claimed your english is flawless. mind explaining what "bearly" means?

bloody indian fagg0t and scammer!

it is a mimicking and imitation of African English.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
igbeshit:

yes, blacks are low-brow, and that is why I look down on them.
From the look of things, you are the low-brow here. What normal person in a perfect state of mind would start picking on a race? But then, there's a possibility that you're a wannabe, trying to be famous for sheer stupidity. Other people are famous for being great, and you're striving to be famous for something even a mad man will reject. Btw, from your reasoning you sound like someone from a refugee country. Pls go get a life and leave us in peace with ur stupid igbeshit-like attitude. Bloody mongrel
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
igbeshit:

Shut that pit latrine you call a mouth
Lefulefu
Dacovajnr
Victornezzar, you guys should come and see this mistake of a human

1 Like

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Augustap:

Lefu.lefu
Da.covajnr
dats whywhyogun a well kn0wn troll here cheesy
rumour has it thats a racist indian guy posing as a white female grin
i don already see d thread.na im way be dis cheesy.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Victornezzar: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Augustap:

Lefulefu
Dacovajnr
lol
leave d goat
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
lefulefu:

I no even sure say d guy na Indian, and that is if na guy becos to me na alien transgender e be. He be like person wey come from Mali or Zambia
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Augustap:

I no even sure say d guy na Indian, and that is if na guy becos to me na alien transgender e be. He be like person wey come from Mali or Zambia
na indian guy cheesy
no take anything he says seriously cheesy
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
lefulefu:

na indian guy cheesy
I no take am serious becos he sounds retarded. But i go give am wetin he want
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Augustap:

I no take am serious becos he sounds retarded. But i go give am wetin he want
abi grin grin grin
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

From the look of things, you are the low-brow here. What normal person in a perfect state of mind would start picking on a race? But then, there's a possibility that you're a wannabe, trying to be famous for sheer stupidity. Other people are famous for being great, and you're striving to be famous for something even a mad man will reject. Btw, from your reasoning you sound like someone from a refugee country. Pls go get a life and leave us in peace with ur stupid igbeshit-like attitude. Bloody mongrel

it is you that discriminate people even when it happens to sex.

I am race-blind when sex comes. that is why I totally accept black boys to be my bed fellows.

and now you are picking my faults of being a white person.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

Lefulefu
Dacovajnr

then you guys don't call a Lebanese a white master .

I am probably a Lebanese Muslim , with a thick moustache, and a strong accent of spoken English, who secretly adores black boys.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

if I am a troll , I must have completed the mission impossible : no troll has ever in real life been to the country he /she has trolled 10000 miles away.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
leave d goat

but this goat , now now, is in Ogun state, and it has been grazed with some peniss last week.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

so , I am a black gay from Zambia ? now staying in ogun state, and keep trolling ? do you think this theory possible ?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

na indian guy cheesy

I am so proud to be mistaken to be an Indian. because my country is more shitty than India, although our skin is whiter than that of Indians.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2017
igbeshit:

so , I am a black gay from Zambia ? now staying in ogun state, and keep trolling ? do you think this theory possible ?
You claim u have a sound command of the English Language. Then why don't you know that "IS" is needed between theory and possible in ur last sentence? Disgusting piece of shit
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2017
igbeshit:

then you guys don't call a Lebanese a white master .

I am probably a Lebanese Muslim , with a thick moustache, and a strong accent of spoken English, who secretly adores black boys.
I seriously find it hard to believe that ure mentally perfect. If you're, why do you keep saying things unrelated to the comments you're quoting? You once said you stay in Ogun state. I guess you came for herbal mental treatment, so this is ur own style of madness, claiming what you're not? Chai! Quick recovery oo
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2017
igbeshit:

it is you that discriminate people even when it happens to sex.

I am race-blind when sex comes. that is why I totally accept black boys to be my bed fellows.

and now you are picking my faults of being a white person.
Are you for real? I'm proudly black and i continue to claim being black, unlike you who is neither white nor black. In fact no race will accept you. YOU DON'T EXIST. Btw, you're dickless (i.e, if you're even a male) so how are you gay? Retarded Bastard
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2017
igbeshit:

I am so proud to be mistaken to be an Indian. because my country is more shitty than India, although our skin is whiter than that of Indians.
Inferiority complex no go kill you ooo. Attention Seeking Fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Are Just Too Greedy / What If On Wedding Night He Say Is Too Tired / A Note To Some Fellas Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.