Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" (4345 Views)

Man Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook, But His English Will Shock You (pic / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2017
igbeshit:

but this goat , now now, is in Ogun state, and it has been grazed with some peniss last week.
You sound like a sexually starved imp. Soulless vagabond
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

You sound like a sexually starved imp. Soulless vagabond

if I have no soul, how can I have sex with a black soul?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

You claim u have a sound command of the English Language. Then why don't you know that "IS" is needed between theory and possible in ur last sentence? Disgusting piece of shit

do you think this theory possible ?

this is how to speak it in English . no need to put IS/be between theory and possible .

I think you stupid, you look terrible, I find you ugly, and your Nigerian English teachers taught you to put IS/be ?

no wonder you think your English (IS )good
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

I seriously find it hard to believe that ure mentally perfect. If you're, why do you keep saying things unrelated to the comments you're quoting? You once said you stay in Ogun state. I guess you came for herbal mental treatment, so this is ur own style of madness, claiming what you're not? Chai! Quick recovery oo

I COULD be a Lebanese living in ogunstate
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

Are you for real? I'm proudly black and i continue to claim being black, unlike you who is neither white nor black. In fact no race will accept you. YOU DON'T EXIST. Btw, you're dickless (i.e, if you're even a male) so how are you gay? Retarded Bastard

just assume me to be whoever you feel like to put me to be .
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by makydebbie(f): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Requiem18:
Yeah right..... No one here is gullible enough to believe
LOL, it's obviously a dude.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, it's obviously a dude.

are you jealous of my attracting so many black boys ?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by makydebbie(f): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2017
igbeshit:

are you jealous of my attracting so many black boys ?
Theslyone, you should know better than to quote or troll me. When I don't reply your stupid mention, read my signature for more details.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Theslyone, you should know better than to quote or troll me. When I don't reply your stupid mention, read my signature for more details.

who cares who you are or what signature you put there, you are just no more than another darky.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2017
igbeshit:

do you think this theory possible ?

this is how to speak it in English . no need to put IS/be between theory and possible .

I think you stupid, you look terrible, I find you ugly, and your Nigerian English teachers taught you to put IS/be ?

no wonder you think your English (IS )good
You find me ugly? Well dts nt a problem. Mad people have minds too
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

u go argue tire wit am grin
anyway happy sunday cheesy
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by dacovajnr: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

Shut that pit latrine you call a mouth
Lefulefu
Dacovajnr
Victornezzar, you guys should come and see this mistake of a human
Di'ja you really have much tym, hence you're giving the demented Bastard attention....He's probably the one behind the WhywhyOgun Whowhokwara wherewhereOsun monikers who almost cost Lelulefu his appetite some weeks back grin grin
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Di'ja you really have much tym, hence you're giving the demented Bastard attention....He's probably the one behind the WhywhyOgun Whowhokwara wherewhereOsun monikers who almost cost Lelulefu his appetite some weeks back grin grin
lol whywhyosun and whowhokwara is different frm whywhyogun oo cheesy
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by dacovajnr: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

lol whywhyosun and whowhokwara is different frm whywhyogun oo cheesy
you don see dem before? grin
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
you don see dem before? grin
my brother d way dat whywokwara or whyosun dey type is much different frm whywhyogun own grin.whywhywhokawara and whywhyosun na d same person but he"s different frm whywhyogun.na whywhyogun impersonator be dat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by dacovajnr: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

my brother d way dat whywokwara or whyosun dey type is much different frm whywhyogun own grin.whywhywhokawara and whywhyosun na d same person but he"s different frm whywhyogun.na whywhyogun impersonator be dat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
alright,but am sure idiot behind the kwara & Osun issh is also responsible for this.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
alright,but am sure idiot behind the kwara & Osun issh is also responsible for this.
well the kwara and osun moniker na naija person dey behind dat moniker no doubt cos d character used a naija slang wich im be come quickly modify but this whyogun character i no too dey sure sha.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by dacovajnr: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

well the kwara and osun moniker na naija person dey behind dat moniker no doubt cos d character used a naija slang wich im be come quickly modify but this whyogun character i no too dey sure sha.
Na naija person dey behind dem all hence he's able to grab the slangs being thrown @ him @ the reply with a well written English
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Cost Lefulefu his appetite? Hahaha. This is funny
Ok dear, let me leave him sha

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

u go argue tire wit am grin
anyway happy sunday cheesy
Lol... I've told him everything he needs to hear. So I'll "SAY NO MORE" grin
Happy Sunday Dear
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by dacovajnr: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

Cost Lefulefu his appetite? Hahaha. This is funny
Ok dear, let me leave him sha
make lefulefu come take him mouth talk how e take weak that day grin

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
omo i weak dat day oo sad

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

Happy Sunday Dear
u tooo smiley
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na naija person dey behind dem all hence he's able to grab the slangs being thrown @ him @ the reply with a well written English
but whywhyogun show im hand d other day for pix na.dat hand no look like nigerian person own.e look like indian or pakistani hand cheesy.wetin i dey sure be say this whywhyogun character is an indian guy based in ogun state and im probably dey work in an indian biscuit factory as a senior supervising officer with nigerians working under him.probably the person wey employ whywhyogun is also indian and he dey use whyogun as a supervisor to dey oversee the nigerian labour.dont know weda whyogun dey molest dem but his regular post about black pen..s seems to suggest dat.some of these indians can be very racist.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

in your English , it should be "You find I am ugly ?" , and "You find me ugly " is grammatically wrong by you !
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:

the only difference between I and other guys , who are your countrymen, is , I don't know how to use slang English , or , I should say the local one in Nigeria .

don't be naïve to say I am a Nigerian , when you see I type "now now" or "down down" . every person with 10 fingers could type that.

and you might tell I am a foreigner , when I misunderstand some meanings of you guys' , especially when you are talking in pidgin English.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Augustap:

Happy Sunday Dear

the most impressive lesson you give me is, I should speak English in this way "You find I am ugly ?" instead of "You find me ugly ?".
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

but whywhyogun show im hand d other day for pix na.dat hand no look like nigerian person own.e look like indian or pakistani hand cheesy.wetin i dey sure be say this whywhyogun character is an indian guy based in ogun state and im probably dey work in an indian biscuit factory as a senior supervising officer with nigerians working under him.probably the person wey employ whywhyogun is also indian and he dey use whyogun as a supervisor to dey oversee the nigerian labour.dont know weda whyogun dey molest dem but his regular post about black pen..s seems to suggest dat.some of these indians can be very racist.

do you think Indian gay would come to African in search of black peniss ? they have plenty in their own country !
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Blood of Esther....hian Lefulefu na shame no gree u tell me? Issorite grin
But Lefulefu must gist me abt d painment ooo.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
igbeshit:

in your English , it should be "You find I am ugly ?" , and "You find me ugly " is grammatically wrong by you !
Contradictive Baboon. Mtchew Face front Musa.
(And on this day, no f'ucks were found or given)
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by chibuike65: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
igbeshit:

ok , if you choose to believe I am a black gay, go ahead.
ok let me add you
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 7:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Augustap:

Contradictive Baboon. Mtchew Face front Musa.
(And on this day, no f'ucks were found or given)

I find your English IS terrible, but I think mine perfect !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Are These Girls' Ikebe Real? / Handsome Male Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.