Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (36023 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos

IBB stepped aside, Abacha killed, flattinoe chest-beaters developed cold feet and flee on a phantom "yam festival" in their caves only to start running back in droves to their small Londons in the SW and the cabal went down on their knees to beg the gallantry Afonjas with the presidency on a platter of gold. That's what.
But when flattinoes cry, they use them as sacrificial lambs and banish them from the topmost offices in the country because they are seen as conquered slaves.
When fulani herdsmen pillage your property, slaughter your men and rape your women, young and old in the SE, you dare not cough except for your governors to weep publicly and declare fasting and prayer while your Owelle runs to the kano palace to prostrate and pay homage.
The difference is clear, isn't it ?
Remember, we achieved all the afore-mentioned without carrying arms. But this time, it will be different.
And for good effect, you may shove your assistance up your throat for we don't need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by mondayadu: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigeria is already divided, Kanu has really open everybody eyes to the reality
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
7lives:

Afenifere? that CANNOT get justice for BOLA IGE ?
The ones who sold SW to PDP for their personal enjoyment?
Or the one that was bought by Jona in 2015?
So you don't even know that Afenifere is not just about the NAME but about the COLLECTIVE interest of Omo Odua?.
If you are one of their children, you better ask them to TEST their popularity among our people.
Aye o Jo apala mo o, hip hop l'aye njo.
Im honestly confused ?!
Whats your point ?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by 7lives: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Im honestly confused ?!
Whats your point ?

Afenifere are now on their own simple.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ivolt: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos

Kid, OBJ became the president!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
7lives:

Afenifere are now on their own simple.

So they should not defend Yemi cause they supported GEJ?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by MossadAgent: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Im honestly confused ?!
Whats your point ?

The Shooked ones are at it again...

look son
they don start that fluke stuff
Cook books
Cooked good
Hooked hoods
crooked hoods
make afonjas shook good
Shoulda woulda coulda
Wanna push wood
In a bushed puss
I push push
Goosh Goosh
I shoosh shoosh
Any afonja hit it
Shoot it and its
Swoosh swoosh
niggaz make noise
beat flat chests
make threats
but they left
as soon as they shout help
AFONJA
WE CAN'T TAKE THIS
WON'T TAKE THIS

CALM DAH Bleep DOWN
This aint the time to jump upandan
Afonja!
Dem swear for una
who do this thing to una
chicken heart, frog face
better return to your place
face your race
or forever bend down and take it like the
boy slaves you are
Kappish!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
ivolt:

Kid, OBJ became the president!

Abeg ask them what happened after they got killed in north lol
Also what will happen oct 1 !

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by CioAngels(f): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
kettykin:
I never wanted to reply this double mouthed people but the Lion in me thinks otherwise.

What happend when Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Nzeogwu struck and Yoruba top military officers were slaughtered like pigs and rams, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the north struck in July 1966 and fajuyi was slaughtered like a beast in his zone nothing ,Yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when ogundipe was kicked out of the seat of power in July 1966 even as he was supposed to take over as the most senior military official, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudirat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the mouth maker obasanjo was bundled to prison over trumped up coup charges with all the Yoruba generals and top military officers, nothing Yoruba did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.
What would you have done at that critical Period were they to be from your region?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:

The Shooked ones are at it again...

look son
they don start that fluke stuff
Cook books
Cooked good
Hooked hoods
crooked hoods
make afonjas shook good
Shoulda woulda coulda
Wanna push wood
In a bushed puss
I push push
Goosh Goosh
I shoosh shoosh
Any afonja hit it
Shoot it and its
Swoosh swoosh
niggaz make noise
beat flat chests
make threats
but they left
as soon as they shout help
AFONJA
WE CAN'T TAKE THIS
WON'T TAKE THIS

CALM DAH Bleep DOWN
This aint the time to jump upandan
Afonja!
Dem swear for una
who do this thing to una
chicken heart, frog face
better return to your place
face your race
or forever bend down and take it like the
boy slaves you are
Kappish!

Learn to summarise can't understand a single sentence of this jargon
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Origamist: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
History revisionist. Keep quiet. Yorubas are soft and lazy.
Benjamin Adekunle Third Marine Commando was lost with only one battalion returning to HQ after the Owerri Siege.
Obj was shot in the buttocks in Ore which means he was fleeing biafra troops, he was only called back to replace Adekunle and a new division was created for him after the tail end of the war.
Banjo showed his afonja nature and sabotaged the Midwest invasion for pecuniary gains. He was killed for his treason.
Yorubas are never decorated war heroes but they just use their media to blow their own trumpet.
In Pre colonial times, Dahomey women were doing pick two on afonja warriors. They decimated them. Let's not talk about Fulani army that took ilorin and was aiming for Oyo before the Alafin declared Islam the only religion in Oyo empire.
Cc Pazienza Ikechuob amarabae
what's the name of the Alaafin who made the declaration and what year was it made?
The late Adekunle Fajuyi was a recipient of some prestigious medals.
Cosult Google.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by MossadAgent: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Learn to summarise can't understand a single sentence of this jargon

Shoulda woulda coulda
But for the sake of One Nijeriya
we go sacrifice pastor Osinbanjo
AHH ogbamii ohh
We must remain coward slaves
than die brave souls

You b1tches can do nothing!

5 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:

Shoulda woulda coulda
But for the sake of One Nijeriya
we go sacrifice pastor Osinbanjo
AHH ogbamii ohh
We must remain coward slaves
than die brave souls

You b1tches can do nothing!

What have you done about killings of igbos in the country

Yoruba nation is waiting to see the example you set grin
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Origamist:

what's the name of the Alaafin who made the declaration and what year was it made?
The late Adekunle Fajuyi was a recipient of some prestigious medals.
Cosult Google.

Observe how he first called Yoruba lazy
The one that dealt with their soul
Resulting to insults grin
BIAFRAN cowardice
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Origamist: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Observe how he first called Yoruba lazy
The one that dealt with their soul
Resulting to insults grin
BIAFRAN cowardice
grin
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

That's pigbo specialty

ur women wit rhino stench will strongly disagree wit u

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

Not as bad as women who are descendants of dirtiest city in the world onisha umahee lol grin
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Not as bad as women who are descendants of dirtiest city in the world onisha umahee lol grin

hilarious comin frm the infamous tribe of slinging feaces shot put both in private and public
its a common lingo hearing "yoruba dirty girls" grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

hilarious comin frm the infamous tribe of slinging feaces shot put both in private and public
its a common lingo hearing "yoruba dirty girls" grin grin grin grin

That's a Igbo syndrome
Dirty hairy girl you don forget ?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

I don't agree with the term Yoruba is lazy to fight that's 100% rubbish and a hate campaign waged by Ibo
Why has Japan not attacked North Korea is it cause they are weak ? No !
North Korea provokes them all the time
But when things hit the roof they will fight
To say Yoruba not fighting is a sign of weakness is 100% bull
Yorubas are laid back and will cower when shits hit the fan. take it or leave it I don't care. You are entitled to your view and i get that.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Yorubas are laid back and will cower when shits hit the fan. take it or leave it I don't care. You are entitled to your view and i get that.

Pls give an example of when shit hits the fan and Yoruba did not react

And give me an example of this who reacted well !
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

If you can debunk what kettykin wrote on the first page, I will forever respect you. You can lie all you want to make yourself happy.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lordyugo: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

That's a Igbo syndrome
Dirty hairy girl you don forget ?

stop grasping on straws grin grin
Yoruba dirty girls
I knw as an ogbomosho street urchin ur agbo nd jedi jedi parents cant afford dstv . So ds is my last Bleep, let me watch chelsea.
So kindly ffuucckk off grin

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:

All these will be discussed in the thread I opened. You were copied. There is no need to deny our problems. It has been laid bare awaiting discussion.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
oxonek:

You seem to underestimate the revolutionary power of the Yoruba people, and I will tell you why. I am Ibo by the way. There is no tribe in Nigeria today that has resisted oppression physically, and by violent means, more than the Yoruba tribe. In the 60s when elections were rigged in the West, the entire region was engulfed in an orgy of violence, never before seen in Nigeria. Ask people of the origin of the words "operation wetie" and "Wild wild west"

After the 1983 elections when the then ruling NPN massively rigged the elections across the West, supplanting the then popular Awolowo led UPN, the region, especially Ondo state stood still! There were riots in Ondo state and all over the West, of the type never imagined, or expected by the then ruling NPN of President Shehu Shagari. The then "elected" Governor of Ondo State Akin Omoboriowo had to relocate to Lagos to attempt to govern from there. He could not stand the heat back home. Meanwhile in the East, the popular Jim Nwobodo was rigged out without a whimper from his people. Unpopular C.C. Onoh was made Governor. I think the courts reinstated Jim. What saved Sam Mbakwe of Imo State was that he wept live on TV, leading the then ruling party to leave him in sympathy. He later became "the weeping Governor" We can go on and on.

Now of Nigeria's recognised radicals, I recall Funmilayo Ransome Kuti (Fela's mum), Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Beko Ransome Kuti, Tai Solarin (who started the SAP riots in 1990), Bishop Gbonigi, Wole Soyinka, today's Femi Falana. Now, show me anyone else from any tribe that has done better than these names in advocating for radical change. I would be glad to be proven wrong.

Please, my dear brothers, the Yorubas are not lazy. Let this notion leave your mind. They may be slow to fully react, but they can be venomous when they do, including by "African" war fare means. The warrior title Are Ona Kakanfo exists in Youbaland. Tell me your tribe's equivalent title.

Make we let sleeping dogs lie o! smiley

My mum always make reference to "Ogun Omoboriowo" till today. Every opposing political houses were raised down. Ondo people can be so stubborn sha.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by SHAKABOOM: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Yu min dose dirty yoruba women dat wear dia panties front ad back..Hahahahahaha. grin Dirty pigs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordyugo:

stop grasping on straws grin grin
Yoruba dirty girls
I knw as an ogbomosho street urchin ur agbo nd jedi jedi parents cant afford dstv . So ds is my last Bleep, let me watch chelsea.
So kindly ffuucckk off grin

Buhaha we all know that Igbo girl that her pissy has been turned to charity pussy that everyone has knacked and she has hairy armpit odour pussy Odour !
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:

If you can debunk what kettykin wrote on the first page, I will forever respect you. You can lie all you want to make yourself happy.

Has he debunked the one I asked him ?
Cause I put list of offensives on Igbo nation where no response was given !
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Iamzik: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Those who fail to study history are bound to repeat it.

Nigeria was doing well under the various regional governments.

Who introduced unitary system of government that destroyed the regions? Aguyi ironsi a greedy igbo man who thought he has come to power and must bring in his people to control and dominate it all...

Immediately they see that they have failed, thesame igbo started crying marginalization and calling for secesesion leading up to Biafra war.

Foolish people are beating the drum of war again. Well the one Nigeria you hate so much was made created by your beloved son Aguyi ironsi . You can hide your head in the sand like an ostrich and live in denial. The truth is the truth. Who plotted 1966 coups, who benefitted most from the coup? How many of those plotters were punished -none and they were igbos. He promptly abolished our good federal system and introduced unitary system. Well the Hausas paid him back in his own coin. Truth be told igbos secretly wish they can switch places with the north and west when it comes to power.

As for Osinbajo, a thousand haters can do nothing. When someone is ahead of you, he is ahead. And for all the haters please go ahead and touch him let's see.

Yoruba doesn't fight lost causes. We are calm and calculated, we strike at the right time not with insult, intimidation and childish tantrums but with tact, strategy and wisdom that works.

Only a fool stand in front of a moving train just to show his bravery. All your chest beating since 1967 where has it taken your lot? You were crushed before and will be crushed again until you become wise.

In Adekunle gold's voice enu o se, Ariwo ko ni music o
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by oladeebo: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Afenifere is talking Yoruba interest
Your still being petty in politics
Can you have some sense
selfish interest!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by kettykin: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Thank you for your inner tiger
Can the inner tiger also explain why Igbo didn't strike back after all these attacks on them

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/

This is an article from one of your own
Why have you not fought back
You open thread forgetting your own history is worse

You call Yoruba docile but you haven't lifted one finger

Nnamdi azikwe watched his people get killed and didn't do anything pls read your history before typing thrash !

Your inner chicken should have reminded you that one 1966 strike from Igbo's had the mastermind of the pre 1966 riots killed with his cohorts slaughtered in the first military coup. Igbos loss in Lagos he civil war was because of the involvement of Britain, Russia , Egypt and Arab world and not because of any spectacular performance of the Nigerian military that I'd still battling with a rag tag bunch of miscreants.

The same military has been dodging conflict with Cameroon ,loosing valuable lands and human lives of bakassi and giving bogus excuses

Further riots in the north has always being fiercely resisted in the North and viciously replied in Aba and Onitsha if not ask the North why they stopped rioting.

4 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by SHAKABOOM: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

When abiola was horse whipped do death in prison.
When kudirat was sprayed with bullets like a cockroach by sergeant rodgerz.
When awolowo was forced to drink rat poison by ibb..Wetin yur pipu do?Yur betrayal elders collect bribe out of cowardice run away..Dia are many examples but lemme stop here.
So my guy no be today shiit don dey hit fan ..Im don tey grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Yar’adua Picked Jonathan As Running Mate, By Ali / NIMC Workers Begin Strike / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.