Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? (1273 Views)

How Do People Remain Friends With People They Still Have Feelings For? / Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Edrick: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2017
So, i had this relationship with this guy who was younger with a year.
it didnt work out cos of that.
well, now he wants us to remain friends. after everythng, i figured i cant look at him as one.
wanted to knw if going back as friends with an ex is a right thng to do.
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by WhiteLavender(f): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Its possible, I don't even see a big deal there. I'm friends with all my exes.
Don't know who might help you tomorrow, so don't just discard people for no reason.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by ibkkk(f): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Well,it depends on the circumstances surrounding the break-up.If the break up was based on mutual understanding,why not...we can be friends.
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by moshood521: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2017
ibkkk:
Well,it depends on the circumstances surrounding the break-up.If the break up was based on mutual understanding,why not...we can be friends.

Nd ona go still dea enta ona sef....
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by ibkkk(f): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2017
moshood521:

No.I wouldn't want to be attached emotionally.
You're a bad shild grin
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by ibkkk(f): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2017
moshood521:

No.I wouldn't wanna be attached emotionally.
Bad shild grin
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2017
If you're looking at an unending supply of sex, then yes!
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
he's trying to win ur heart again....but I advise you should... he might be the one to save or help you tomorrow.. who knows
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by LAFO: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
I'm not so close with all my exes, when I break up with you, I go incommunicado for months before even talking to you. After that, we chat hey, hello and just surface talks. Nothing deep anymore.

I'm not their enemies but we can't be as close.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by DarkMagic(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Ur EX is not ur enemy..naah

But for the sake of ur present relationship.. cut all ties from her/him

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by xross(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2017
WhiteLavender:
Its possible, I don't even see a big deal there. I'm friends with all my exes.
Don't know who might help you tomorrow, so don't just discard people for no reason.

correct
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by inositol88(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Having a friend as an ex is like using sugar cane as walking stick , when u get thirsty, u wud definitely chew it.
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by moshood521: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
ibkkk:

No.I wouldn't wanna be attached emotionally.
Bad shild grin

Hehehhehe grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Its possible but just friends no string attached.
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by ibkkk(f): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
moshood521:

Hehehhehe grin grin grin
grin
Re: Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Freak4achild(f): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
As long as you guys didn't fight or have any unforgivable issues, why not? If you guys parted ways based on what you wrote up there or any other understandable differences, that you both talked about, it's no biggy. I am friends with almost all my exes, even with their families and they have been helpful in one way or another. I have this particular ex that anytime I find myself stranded in their state of residence, I don't even need to call them that am coming, I am always welcomed. Plus when am leaving his aunts and uncles always tip me with a lil som'... I think it all depends on how you relate with your ex and his family when you guys were together.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Girl Did To This Guy. What Should He Do? (pics) / See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos / I Want To Sell My Virginity. Check In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.