Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) (57319 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by christiboo85(f): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2017
MadCow1:

I hope I don't find you in hell... angry
if I get to heaven, I will see u afar in hell burning i n the flames of fire, then I will remind you of this day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by urheme: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..

if u are a follow follow brainwashed dummy..do not quote me..i warn u.....say ur own and move on

I DONT WORSHIP PASTORS

I WORSHIP THE OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE

U ARE PROBABLY SOMEWHERE WITHOUT MONEY TO BUY SOAP..LOL

I feel Your Pains too.

This is just a display of stupidity not even wealth.

May God forgive the pastors of this generation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by urheme: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2017
emmanwandud:
You created a thread 2 despise a man of God

No body is a man of God until God tells you so.........learn to hear from God before you conclude
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by urheme: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can comment freely on Apostle Johnson Suleman and Biodun Fatoyinbo without any reservation or inhibition.

But that my grace no carry me reach where Bishop Oyedepo dey ooo.
Before my device go catch fire tongue

God has blessed this man beyond measures.

"Beyond Measure" yet poor people cannot afford to train their kids in his school.

Christ had no private jet but fed thousands of people without collecting tithe and offerings.

Thank God for govt schools......if education was left in the hands of missionary of this like....a lot of us wouldn't have gone to primary school at all.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by urheme: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2017
MadCow1:
If this Man is going to Heaven, I will rather be in hell with the Devil.

This can't be what Christ died for. Nope!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't you wonder why we blame atheist for their unbelief.
Things like this kept me in atheism for years....but i thank God for Jesus....He set the standard.

and men upgraded it. na waoh.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by urheme: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2017
rozayx5:

Lol

That is
Someone whose handshake changed my brother

Off course God can pass through any vessel to remove limitation from your brother's life....God used Jonah a fugitive and a disobedient servant to rescue a whole town......Good or Bad people....God uses them all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by urheme: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2017
MadCow1:

Do you make this and excuse for the "ritualists" being caught? Or is this Devine immunity reserved only for Pastors.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You dey think sha...good question tho
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by urheme: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:
I HAVE A CONFESSION

I HATE LISTENING TO NIGERIAN PASTORS PREACH

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING

I COULD SEE THRU THEIR LIES AND DECEIT

I LISTEN TO AN AMERICAN PASTOR..HIS WORDS FLOWS LIKE A SEE THRU RIVER

NIGERIAN PASTOR IS ABOUT NOISE MAKING AND SHOUTING

THIS AMERICAN PASTOR IS RICH..BUT NO PRIVATE JET AND NO HE IS A WHITE PASTOR

I DO NOT LISTEN TO BLACK AMERICAN PASTORS,ME THING NOISE,LIE AND DECEIT...I GUESS ITS A BLACK THINGY AND YES AM A BLACKMAN

I CANT STAND LISTENING TO NIGERIAN PASTORS..I SWEAR

THATS MY CONFESSION..FEEL FREE TO THROW STONES..BUT DONT GO FAR because I WILL THROW ONE BACK ON UR HEADDDD!!!!!

Where you dey

I want to meet you.

I am an atheist convert that was hit by the power of God......i have the same challenges with the churches in Nigeria... i can't even read their books... repetition and .....they are expensive...the gospel they preach and sell in their CDs is more expensive than blue film and Patient uzokwor home video.

God is looking for the one Man who can set the record straight.....can any pastor ever live like Christ even if it is only for one month
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
christiboo85:
if I get to heaven, I will see u afar in hell burning i n the flames of fire, then I will remind you of this day.

And if I see you in hell... grin You don't want to imagine what I will do to you in there. angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2017
emmanwandud:
You created a thread 2 despise a man of God
common getout!!! undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by ayamdayvid(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
lovelygurl:

Go to your pastor and let him pray for you, so you might get a healthy sense of humour undecided
And I just saw this sha. Buh I will reply nevertheless.
My dear, I wasn't trying to be funny in anyway. I presumed you would be able to successfully absorb and process my point but it's obvious I was wrong. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.