Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) (57206 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2017
bazzyblings:

You are stupid ... who said your opinion matters ??

Mumu ... atheist

INCASE U CANT READ MY MONIKER DUMMY..AM A FULLY BLOODED CHRISTIAN..BORN AND RAISED INA CHRISTIAN HOME AND I AM STILL A CHRISTIAN...AM A CHRISTIAN THAT ASK QUESTIONS AND NOT A DUMMY LIKE U....WHY WILL THE MAN OF GOD HAVE A PRIVATE JET...WHEN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING??WHERE IS THE EXAMPLE OF CHRISTWHY WILL U HAVE A SCHOOL BUILT WITH THE SWEAT AND MONEY OF THE PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE CANT ATTEND THE SCHOOL??

MUMU ODE..I AM NOT AN ATHEIST AND I REFUSE TO BE ONE because I BELIEVE IN JESUS AND HIS FATHER IN HEAVEN..KAPISH!!!LET IT SINK INSIDE UR WATERY BRAIN..OR DO I NEED TO INJECT IT INSIDE??

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2017
thesicilian:
Men of God of Men of God of Men of God of Men...
How do you know a man of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I will be one of your pastors. Too many gullible Christians. We will make a lot of money and buy jets.

Lol I swear, people just turn off that "use your brain" button as long as you claim to be pastor.

Fastest way to earn money grin

And all we have to do is give motivational speeches, tell them what they want to hear and give advices when it comes to marriage and co. Tell them all their problem is not caused by being lazy etc but it's because of the devil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2017
You even call me names......that's truly who you are. You choice or pattern of worship does not warrant you to insult others.....that's my point! You are not the only one worshipping God....besides tell me where he instructed to do what you are doing? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

cristianisraeli:

WALAYI UR MUMU LONG PASS DONGHAI BRIDGE FOR CHINA..GOOGLE AM...IS PASTOR OYEDEPO GOD??.......WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THIS BRAINWASHED MUMU CHRISTIANS...I RATHER KISS THE FEET OF THE POPE AND WAIT FOR COMMAND THAN BE BRAINWASHED BY A NIGERIAN PASTOR IN PRIVATE JET...AS LONG AS HE IS NOT GOD I CAN INSULT WHOMEVER I WANT..LET GOD BE THE JUDGE..WAKE UP LITTLE BOY...THIS MAN THEY ENJOY FOR EARTH...NO ENJOYMENT FOR HEAVEN...MAKE UNA THEY DO MR FOLLOW FOLLOW.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

since u brought fathers into the matter....GO ASK UR FARO....WHEN UR EYES CLEAR I WILL BE HERE...I AM A MILITANT CHRISTIAN AND I DO NOT WORSHIP NIGERIAN PASTORS THAT STEAL FROM THE POOR..THIS GUY SHOULD EVEN BE IN JAIL NOW FOR ASSAULTING A GIRL IN HIS CHURCH..FELA TALK AM FINISH!!!

Don't mind them. Maybe he even beats his wife. I heard from a girl who attended Covenant University that he is very quick-tempered. A man of God that cannot control his temper. Would he have dared to slap a man? When he saw it was a girl, he quickly raised his hand to assault her all in the name of anointing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2017
lovelygurl:

I have already made up my mind. If things get bad, I'm coming to Nigeria to become a pastor.

Coming with you
You will be the head pastor and I the assistant grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2017
emmanwandud:
You created a thread 2 despise a man of God
man of God with your money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by samwash(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2017
If na Davido or some of our useless & senseless musicians many ppl go dey hail ham dey say "Baba pick my call" Nw na Pastor, pple dey call ham thief.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2017
I HAVE A CONFESSION

I HATE LISTENING TO NIGERIAN PASTORS PREACH

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING

I COULD SEE THRU THEIR LIES AND DECEIT

I LISTEN TO AN AMERICAN PASTOR..HIS WORDS FLOWS LIKE A SEE THRU RIVER

NIGERIAN PASTOR IS ABOUT NOISE MAKING AND SHOUTING

THIS AMERICAN PASTOR IS RICH..BUT NO PRIVATE JET AND NO HE IS A WHITE PASTOR

I DO NOT LISTEN TO BLACK AMERICAN PASTORS,ME THING NOISE,LIE AND DECEIT...I GUESS ITS A BLACK THINGY AND YES AM A BLACKMAN

I CANT STAND LISTENING TO NIGERIAN PASTORS..I SWEAR

THATS MY CONFESSION..FEEL FREE TO THROW STONES..BUT DONT GO FAR because I WILL THROW ONE BACK ON UR HEADDDD!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2017
bomsilaga:
I just weep for you 

Please stop lying.. You didn't weep shiit.

I wouldn't want you to tell lies and accidently find yourself with me in hell. I am trying to get as far away from you and your kind as possible..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2017
MadCow1:

Please stop lying.. You didn't weep shiit.

I wouldn't want you to tell lies and accidently find yourself with me in hell. I am trying to get as far away from you and your kind as possible..
How old are you sef
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol I swear, people just turn off that "use your brain" buttonas long as you claim to be pastor.

Fastest way to earn money grin

And all we have to do is give motivational speeches, tell them what they want to hear and give advices when it comes to marriage and co. Tell them all their problem is not caused by being lazy etc but it's because of the devil.

Exactly!!!

They don't deserve any pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Jigba:

Coming with you
You will be the head pastor and I the assistant grin lipsrsealed

Loooool grin

Honestly I don't understand how people are blind to this fraud! Don't they have eyes?! Why are they worshipping their pastors and not God?! The pastors are getting richer while you are getting poorer? Wtf!

Not my business sha. We'll just be making money from stupid people grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2017
I think OP needed brain surgery

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Don't mind them. Maybe he even beats his wife. I heard from a girl who attended Covenant University that he is very quick-tempered. A man of God that cannot control his temper. Would he have dared to slap a man? When he saw it was a girl, he quickly raised his hand to assault her all in the name of anointing.

EXACTLY..IN A SANE COUNTRY...HE WOULD BE IN JAIL OR SERVE SOME TIME..BUT IN NIGERIA NOBODY WILL TOUCH HIM..U SLAP ME AND RECEIVE ONE HOOK AND CROSS ON THE SPOT..I WILL CLAIM SELF DEFENSE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2017
bomsilaga:

How old are you sef

One of those things that is none of your bleeding business and is of no consequence to this discussion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2017
TrueSenator:
You even call me names......that's truly who you are. You choice or pattern of worship does not warrant you to insult others.....that's my point! You are not the only one worshipping God....besides tell me where he instructed to do what you are doing? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

WHEN OYEDEPO SLAPPED A GIRL IN CHURCH WHAT DID U DO OR SAYAM SORRY IF I CALLED U NAMES...I DONT LIKE INSUTLING PEOPLE UNLESS THEY INSULT ME FIRST...I CAN INSULT OYEDEPO..LET GOD BE THE JUDGE,OK..

I HEARD YOU ARE NOT SET FOR DELIVERANCE AND YOU ARE FREE TO GO TO HELL...I MEAN HOW CAN A MAN OF GOD SAY SUCH.....WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwRmV8uj-M

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by israelix(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59411568]BIG THIEF!!!!..

if u are a follow follow brainwashed dummy..do not quote me..i warn u.....say ur own and move on

I DONT WORSHIP PASTORS

I WORSHIP THE OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE

U ARE PROBABLY SOMEWHERE WITHOUT MONEY TO BUY SOAP..LOL
Dear Christians,Are you worshipping Jesus ,Pastors or the who created the universe?
Imagine Pastor with Private Jet,Is he using it for evangelism or what?
Religion don turn Xhristian to MUMU

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2017
MadCow1:

One of those things that is none of your bleeding business and is of no consequence to this discussion.
I vowed never to exchange words with teenage nlanders. Please help me keep the vow
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by demefa(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Big thief!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Eportal123:

Which man of God? Abeg shift

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..

if u are a follow follow brainwashed dummy..do not quote me..i warn u.....say ur own and move on

I DONT WORSHIP PASTORS

Did he still your money..... Nonsense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by BabaO2: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..

I DONT WORSHIP PASTORS

Think of it, everything na follow follow, banks MDs are stupendously rich without having much initially, because banks are the easiest ways to make money because of your follow follow.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2017
psalmistkakah:

Did he still your money..... Nonsense

u get money to buy soapcall me a fighter of justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by donfelix4sure(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2017
You sound disorganized.Release your heart so you can make good progress. BIG THIEF!!!!..

I DONT WORSHIP PASTORS

U ARE PROBABLY SOMEWHERE WITHOUT MONEY TO BUY SOAP..LOL[/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

EXACTLY..IN A SANE COUNTRY...HE WOULD BE IN JAIL OR SERVE SOME TIME..BUT IN NIGERIA NOBODY WILL TOUCH HIM..U SLAP ME AND RECEIVE ONE HOOK AND CROSS ON THE SPOT..I WILL CLAIM SELF DEFENSE

Exactly. A lot of people are encouraging them, from the government to their gullible followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2017
BabaO2:

Think of it, everything na follow follow, banks MDs are stupendously rich without having much initially, because banks are the easiest ways to make money because of your follow follow.

1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Exactly. A lot of people are encouraging them, from the government to their gullible followers.

yes am a christian..but i do not support nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Solumtoonna(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2017
hauwababy:
The leader of Winners Chapel was in Benin for a program hosted by Church of God Mission.

http://www.yeoal.com/2017/08/check-out-bishop-oyedepos-jet-in-benin.html
wolf in sheep clothing was our problem but nowadays it's wolf in shepherd clothing, men of World calling themselves men of God, the poor congregation contributing to gave them luxurious life, biggest fraud of our time.... Destroying peoples' life since 1980

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

INCASE U CANT READ MY MONIKER DUMMY..AM A FULLY BLOODED CHRISTIAN..BORN AND RAISED INA CHRISTIAN HOME AND I AM STILL A CHRISTIAN...AM A CHRISTIAN THAT ASK QUESTIONS AND NOT A DUMMY LIKE U....WHY WILL THE MAN OF GOD HAVE A PRIVATE JET...WHEN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING??WHERE IS THE EXAMPLE OF CHRISTWHY WILL U HAVE A SCHOOL BUILT WITH THE SWEAT AND MONEY OF THE PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE CANT ATTEND THE SCHOOL??

MUMU ODE..I AM NOT AN ATHEIST AND I REFUSE TO BE ONE because I BELIEVE IN JESUS AND HIS FATHER IN HEAVEN..KAPISH!!!LET IT SINK INSIDE UR WATERY BRAIN..OR DO I NEED TO INJECT IT INSIDE??
Most things pastors have are given to them. Only few are bought.
Serving mammon and not having affluence is bad. The devil wants us in the body of Christ to condemn affluence.
Covenant university is a renowned university in all ramifications and cannot be sustained by only tithes and offerings. If it's damn too cheap, it'll be rubbished completely before today. You need to first research salaries, power generation, living expenses, etc and compare with the tuition.
BTW I AM NOT A member of living faith church.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by judeodion(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..

I DONT WORSHIP PASTORS

No amount of soap can wash the sins you just committed. You don't need soap my brother. Am tired of hearing myopic Christians talk like this. Some will come online and be ranting this and that. May you not have a problem that money can't solve. At that time you can do anything. A rich man was healed of cancer and vowed to give God half of his wealth in the church were he was healed. Now will he be complaining that Pastors are eating poor members money? No. He has seen life from another angle. Do you know how many people who went there poor and through a miracle got a job like myself? So if I appreciate God by giving offerings and tithe you start shouting gullible. Can your offering build school? If you hear encounters serious minded people get from these ministries, you'll know who they're this blessed. Don't be myopic my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
crooked pastors every were.

This pastors need to be chased out of this country before the inflect the few who are already weak in their brains...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide / Church Gives N1M To Man Who Sleeps On Meat Seller's Table In Abuja / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.