Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) (57284 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by tonex360: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..

if u are a follow follow brainwashed dummy..do not quote me..i warn u.....say ur own and move on

I DONT WORSHIP PASTORS

I WORSHIP THE OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE

U ARE PROBABLY SOMEWHERE WITHOUT MONEY TO BUY SOAP..LOL
See how you are afflicting corses upon yourself with your own mouth. Can't you just skip if you don't know how to comment! You don't want to be careful with your life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2017
bomsilaga:

Man if you belittle even the efficacy of the power in Jesus name, then who am I?

Just off yourself for the sake of humanity.
Children sef.

Lol... These Imaginary Adults!! Thinking everyone must share their beliefs in their imaginary Friends in the sky. grin

Uncle Old man.. Please respect your age and stop quoting me. I have no problems responding to you for as long as you do.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Justbright(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2017
I av made up ma mind to stop meddling into dis kind of issues cos d more u talk d truth d more pple see u as an antagonist...all I kno is everyone will give account...mine is to be observant(watch,just as d bible admonished us),read his word and seek for d guidance of holy spirit..cos in xtianity of today so much is really going wrong and u are not at liberty to talk else u are rebbelious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2017
bomsilaga:

But schools are on holidays na

I know right.. grin Now you want to make fun of students as well. grin

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2017
psalmistkakah:

I no get money to buy soap but atleast i dey baf..... Respect Men of God and leave them to God to judge.. Abe na u b God lawyer

If a supposed "man of god" sleeps with your wife and rapes your daughter, don't judge him ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2017
tonex360:
See how you are afflicting corses upon yourself with your own mouth. Can't you just skip if you don't know how to comment! You don't want to be careful with your life.

STUPID DUMMY BRAINWASHED MUGU...UR LIFE IS CURSED TO BE A MUMU ALREADY..ODE!!!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2017
psalmistkakah:

I no get money to buy soap but atleast i dey baf..... Respect Men of God and leave them to God to judge.. Abe na u b God lawyer

LOL..U GO THEY SMELL OO..SOAP IMPORTANT TO BAFF...I SURE SAY OYEDEPO SOAP NA IMPORTED.LOL....I CAN JUDGE WHOMEVER..LET THE OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE JUDGE ME.OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2017
BabaO2:

Think of it, everything na follow follow, banks MDs are stupendously rich without having much initially, because banks are the easiest ways to make money because of your follow follow.

I am not sure you know the meaning of the word in bold.

And supposing there is a bank MD who is stupendously rich, at least we can say he is earning salaries for managing affairs in a bank. But pastors do what? They are paid for doing what exactly? Is pastoring a profession that should make one stupendously rich?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2017
MadCow1:

Lol... These Imaginary Adults!! Thinking everyone must share their beliefs in their imaginary Friends in the sky. grin

Renowned occultists, ritualistic, Buddhists, every sect attest to the wisdom and works of Jesus Christ but this one carrying headless sperm cells.

Uncle Old man.. Please respect your age and stop quoting me. I have no problems responding to you for as long as you do.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Flintstone06(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2017
rozayx5:

Lol

That is
Someone whose handshake changed my brother

Tell us more about it biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2017
emmanwandud:
You created a thread 2 despise a man of God
if you call him a man of God then what is he going to call you or what are you going to call yourself?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Good Luck on your calliing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nobody is above mistake nor correction..... at least be different for God did not appoint you as the DSS or executor of His offenders (This doesn't mean the Man of God is an offender...for the record!) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cristianisraeli:

WHEN OYEDEPO SLAPPED A GIRL IN CHURCH WHAT DID U DO OR SAYAM SORRY IF I CALLED U NAMES...I DONT LIKE INSUTLING PEOPLE UNLESS THEY INSULT ME FIRST...I CAN INSULT OYEDEPO..LET GOD BE THE JUDGE,OK..

I HEARD YOU ARE NOT SET FOR DELIVERANCE AND YOU ARE FREE TO GO TO HELL...I MEAN HOW CAN A MAN OF GOD SAY SUCH.....WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwRmV8uj-M
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Vikkie14:
And what about you? Small thief? Like he came to your house in the dead of the night to cart away your valuables?

Learn to respect people who are called 'men of God' even if they are not 'God-called' but are "stomach-Called"... Everyone will give account. Just like Jesus said, let both the Chaff(belly-called) and the Wheat(God-called) grow together, the time of the harvest is near when they will be separated and put where each belong.

And to you My Bro, Mathew 12:36 says: "But i say unto you that 'every' IDLE words that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement".

Don't let (the morality of) any Man-of-God push you to do contrary to God's word.
please if he is a man of God then what are you going to call yourself ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
bomsilaga:
Renowned occultists, ritualistic, Buddhists, every sect attest to the wisdom and works of Jesus Christ but this one carrying headless sperm cells.

Yeah... You are right. Using more imaginary Friends to prove your imaginary friend. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
emmanwandud:

Is oyedepo a man of God or a God of men? Christ road on a borrowed donkey on his triumphant entry but these people are flying around like witches and wizards which they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2017
emmanwandud:

Is oyedepo a man of God or a God of men? Christ rode on a borrowed donkey on his triumphant entry but these people are flying around like witches and wizards which they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

If a supposed "man of god" sleeps with your wife and rapes your daughter, don't judge him ok?
U don derail frm d point..... Rape and adultery na different tin.... Evidence dey but wihout evidwnce leave God 2 judge.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

LOL..U GO THEY SMELL OO..SOAP IMPORTANT TO BAFF...I SURE SAY OYEDEPO SOAP NA IMPORTED.LOL....I CAN JUDGE WHOMEVER..LET THE OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE JUDGE ME.OK
Ok.. Mr Judge you go judge enta wahala
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by judeodion(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

may you not have problem money cant solve as well

get down ON ur knees in ur bedroom and pray to the lord...am not saying dont go to church..but dont worship any pastor

WORSHIP GOD..IS THAT TOO HARD FOR U BRAINWASHED MUMUS TO UNDERSTAND

GO TO CHURCH FOR PRAYERS AND NOT TO WORSHIP THE MAN OF GOD

U TOO CAN BE A MAN OF GOD..OK

What's your definition of WORSHIP? I don't worship my pastor. I pray in my room and God speaks to me. Don't call people mumu because they pay tithe and offerings. You may not understand why they do it. It's not your money. Your money can't buy private jet no matter how you save.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2017
judeodion:

What's your definition of WORSHIP? I don't worship my pastor. I pray in my room and God speaks to me. Don't call people mumu because they pay tithe and offerings. You may not understand why they do it. It's not your money. Your money can't buy private jet no matter how you save.

thats where u get it wrong...can pastor oyedepo buy private jet if he was not a pastor milking from the poorstop saying nonsense...take ur offering and tithe to motherless babies homes...they need is more..stop making the rich pastors richer..capish..its people money,ok...IS IT OYEDEPOS MONEY
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2017
psalmistkakah:

Ok.. Mr Judge you go judge enta wahala

MUMU..NA U WON PUT ME INSIDE WAHALA..ODE...GO TELL JUDGE FOR COURT HIM HIM THEY JUDGE PEOPLE..ODE..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by rantexson(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2017
Pls pls pls, let's leave these rich men of God alone. If he was poor, he wont be a topic. You cannot bring down a man God has blessed because he's a pastor. God has blessed him beyond measures, he has paid his dues and reaping the benefit now. You lack wisdom if you call this anointed and blessed man a thief and you surely don't serve his God. Because if you do, you should know better that He can bless a man this much. I bet you that you don't really know his God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2017
TrueSenator:
Good Luck on your calliing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nobody is above mistake nor correction..... at least be different for God did not appoint you as the DSS or executor of His offenders (This doesn't mean the Man of God is an offender...for the record!) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ARE U SO BLINDED BY WHATS THE NAME FOR IT SEF....HE ASSAULTED A GIRL IN CHURCH..VIDEO EVIDENCEWHAT ELSE DO U NEED..I TAYA FOR PEOPLE LIKE U...THIS IS WHY NIGERIA CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD

HOW DO U KNOW GOD DID NOT APPOINT ME...I TOLD U AM A MILITANT CHRISTIAN AND I DO NOT FEAR ANY YEYE PASTOR...I DONT WORSHIP THEM...THEY CURSE ME AND I CURSE BACK..NOBODY HAVE ANY SPECIAL KEY TO THE KINGDOM..

U TOO CAN TALK TO GOD AND HE WILL LISTEN

HE NOT DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS,,OK

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Vikkie14:
And what about you? Small thief? Like he came to your house in the dead of the night to cart away your valuables?

Learn to respect people who are called 'men of God' even if they are not 'God-called' but are "stomach-Called"... Everyone will give account. Just like Jesus said, let both the Chaff(belly-called) and the Wheat(God-called) grow together, the time of the harvest is near when they will be separated and put where each belong.

And to you My Bro, Mathew 12:36 says: "But i say unto you that 'every' IDLE words that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement".

Don't let (the morality of) any Man-of-God push you to do contrary to God's word.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2017
rantexson:
Pls pls pls, let's leave these rich men of God alone. If he was poor, he wont be a topic. You cannot bring down a man God has blessed because he's a pastor. God has blessed him beyond measures, he has paid his dues and reaping the benefit now. You lack wisdom if you call this anointed and blessed man a thief and you surely don't serve his God. Because if you do, you should know better that He can bless a man this much. I bet you that you don't really know his God.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

MUMU..NA U WON PUT ME INSIDE WAHALA..ODE...GO TELL UDGE FOR COURT HIM HIM THEY JUDGE PEOPLE..ODE..

Wise man... I hail u... grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017
psalmistkakah:

Wise man... I hail u... grin grin

wiser than u at least
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can comment freely on Apostle Johnson Suleman and Biodun Fatoyinbo without any reservation or inhibition.

But that my grace no carry me reach where Bishop Oyedepo dey ooo.
Before my device go catch fire tongue

God has blessed this man beyond measures.

grin shocked grin

I align with you firmly.

Bishop David Oyedepo is truly blessed of God & has demonstrated an exemplary christian life over the years.

God bless & keep him safe always!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Penny6: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Pastors in Nigeria are criminal down to the chosen church.that's where u Wil see cripple rached and poor ass members yet all d followers don't learn.all fools
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by judeodion(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=frooyedep8yy
thats where u get it wrong...can pastor oyedepo buy private jet if he was not a pastor milking foyedep8e poorstop saying nonsense...take ur offering and tithe to motherless babies homes...they need is more..stop making the rich pastors richer..capish..its people money,ok...IS IT OYEDEPOS MONEY[/quote]

Wait a minute Bros. I have been to orphanage homes before, not once. But that doesn't mean I won't give offerings. He is not milking people o. Change your mindset. People honor God with their offerings and tithes. The Bible says "I will not go to my God empty".
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=judeodion post=59428744][/quote]

hahaha..there you go again..choosing the best part from the bible to justify ur point...abeg the tithe and offering money..where does it go to....DO THEY SEND IT BY BANK WIRE TO GOD IN HEAVEN

people can pay offering and they can use it to do things in the church and take care of the church..but am against paying ur tithe in church..take ur tithe money to motherless babies homes and share it there.

stop making the pastors richer
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ARE U SO BLINDED BY WHATS THE NAME FOR IT SEF....HE ASSAULTED A GIRL IN CHURCH..VIDEO EVIDENCEWHAT ELSE DO U NEED..I TAYA FOR PEOPLE LIKE U...THIS IS WHY NIGERIA CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD

HOW DO U KNOW GOD DID NOT APPOINT ME...I TOLD U AM A MILITANT CHRISTIAN AND I DO NOT FEAR ANY YEYE PASTOR...I DONT WORSHIP THEM...THEY CURSE ME AND I CURSE BACK..NOBODY HAVE ANY SPECIAL KEY TO THE KINGDOM..

U TOO CAN TALK TO GOD AND HE WILL LISTEN

HE NOT DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS,,OK
Oyedepo's "assualt" is why Nigeria wil not move forward... you can say that again. I guess the assault is why yo reps want to buy cars of billions or why your president has refused to come on. All ye hypocrites, Leave religion and people who practice it alone. Face your government and yourself if you want development. The sad thing is, you talk will not change anything. People have been talking since 1981, yet It gets better. It is only a fool that will keep talking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.