Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) (57287 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

thats where u get it wrong...can pastor oyedepo buy private jet if he was not a pastor milking from the poorstop saying nonsense...take ur offering and tithe to motherless babies homes...they need is more..stop making the rich pastors richer..capish..its people money,ok...IS IT OYEDEPOS MONEY
when will you people mind your business. Peopl have the right to spend their monies anywhere. Mind your business, I mind mine... Nigeria will be better!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I am not sure you know the meaning of the word in bold.

And supposing there is a bank MD who is stupendously rich, at least we can say he is earning salaries for managing affairs in a bank. But pastors do what? They are paid for doing what exactly? Is pastoring a profession that should make one stupendously rich?
if you think the only thing pastors do is preach good will message, you are amongst the very ignorant. Those guys have chains of businesses. It's only common sense.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by modupeleke(f): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2017
Daddy, I tap your anointing and that of Daddy Adeboye, I want to have hand shake with you so that my life will change for the best Sir.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by modupeleke(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Daddy, I tap your anointing and that of Daddy Adeboye, I want to have hand shake with you so that my life will change for the best Sir. 09029782872
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2017
MadCow1:

Jesus said plenty things Bro..

Where a Mans treasure lies, so is his heart.

Go sell all you have and give to the needy, take up your cross and follow me.

Don't build for your self treasures here on earth where moths and worms can devour it but build up treasures in heaven.

This isn't Christianity. Nope!!
We seem not to understand the context where Jesus said these things. The man Jesus was talking about obviously is not a giver. Building treasures mea winning souls and serving the interests of God kingdom. Will you say these pastors are not giving to the poor.. or haven't laid treasures for themselves in heaven.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ABEG WHICH PEOPLE MONEY THEM USE BUILD THE SCHOOL

CANT HE MAKE IT AFFORDABLE TO HIS SHEEPS

IS HE NOT A CHRISTIAN??

WHY DO U THINK THERES TOO MUCH CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA

PEOPLE STEAL TO GIVE TO PASTORS..ALL OF THEM...I DO NOT SUPPORT ANYONE OF THEM..DONT THINK I HATE OYEDEPO...I DONT EVEN LIKE THE ONE THEY CALL DADDY GO....ITS ALL BUSINESS AND MILKING THE POOR
who are the students of the school.. Aren't they children of church members? The way una dey reason sometimes hen...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2017
All I can say is that pastors should stop flaunting their wealth because of the level of poverty in the country which is making many people to either be jealous or envious.
It takes the grace of God for a people to respect such wealth in the midst of poverty and suffering like what we have here in Nigeria.
Please NOTE not all pastors with wealth are evil because some are wonderfully made and blessed by God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
bomsilaga:

Most things pastors have are given to them. Only few are bought.
Serving mammon and not having affluence is bad. The devil wants us in the body of Christ to condemn affluence.
Covenant university is a renowned university in all ramifications and cannot be sustained by only tithes and offerings. If it's damn too cheap, it'll be rubbished completely before today. You need to first research salaries, power generation, living expenses, etc and compare with the tuition.
BTW I AM NOT A member of living faith church.

Nonsense!!! These men of god preach sacrifices to their members but they don't make these sacrifices themselves. Why can they not make sacrifices to ensure that the school is affordable for thousands of the less privileged? If Oyedepo still has a jet, he is not making enough sacrifice. If he is still feeding well and driving expensive cars, then, he is not making enough sacrifice. He is only giving little compared to how some church members drop their last cards in absolute sacrifice and even trek home. Making Covenant affordable and standard at the same time can be achieved through sacrifices. All he needs to do is to reject gifts and tell the givers to give them to the less privileged instead. All he needs to do is to tell those generous people to create thousands of scholarship schemes. What does he need a jet for when thousands cannot afford to go to school because education is becoming expensive? When churches establish schools, the worshippers should see it as hope of affordable and quality education but no, it's not the case. When these pastors preach, they tell people not to hold anything back when they give but they obviously don't abide with this act. They don't know the meaning of making sacrifices. If Oyedepo is making sacrifices, he won't still have a jet today in the face of extreme poverty, even among church members. If he had any shame, he would not be flying in a private jet in a country like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
who are the students of the school.. Aren't they children of church members? The way una dey reason sometimes hen...

ANOTHER MUGU SPOTTED...NA BLEACH THEM USE WASH UR BRAIN WALAYI
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Nonsense!!! These men of god preach sacrifices to their members but they don't make these sacrifices themselves. Why can they not make sacrifices to ensure that the school is affordable for thousands of the less privileged? If Oyedepo still has a jet, he is not making enough sacrifice. If he is still feeding well and driving expensive cars, then, he is not making enough sacrifice. He is only giving little compared to how some church members drop their last cards in absolute sacrifice and even trek home. Making Covenant affordable and standard at the same time can be achieved through sacrifices. All he needs to do is to reject gifts and tell the givers to give them to the less privileged instead. All he needs to do is to tell those generous people to create thousands of scholarship schemes. What does he need a jet for when thousands cannot afford to go to school because education is becoming expensive? When churches establish schools, the worshippers should see it as hope of affordable and quality education but no, it's not the case. When these pastors preach, they tell people not to hold anything back when they give but they obviously don't abide with this act. They don't know the meaning of making sacrifices. If Oyedepo is making sacrifices, he won't still have a jet today in the face of extreme poverty, even among church members. If he had any shame, he would not be flying in a private jet in a country like Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mcreloaded:
All I can say is that pastors should stop flaunting their wealth because of the level of poverty in the country which is making many people to either be jealous or envious.
It takes the grace of God for a people to respect such wealth in the midst of poverty and suffering like what we have here in Nigeria.
Please NOTE not all pastors with wealth are evil because some are wonderfully made and blessed by God

HOW CAN U SAY ITS ENVY OR JEALOUSY,,REALLY?..

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT UR MATTER
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

wiser than u at least

Y ur blood dey hot... Person no fit playful kick ur scrotum with leg...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
modupeleke:
Daddy, I tap your anointing and that of Daddy Adeboye, I want to have hand shake with you so that my life will change for the best Sir. 09029782872

CALL UR HUSBAND OR UR DAD DADDY...NOT UR PASTOR...HE IS NOT UR DADDY..LADIES DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED

I KNOW AS UNA THEY BEHAVE TO MEN OF GOD

GOD FOR HEAVEN THE WATCH SHA
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
This man changed my life,doesn't mean I worship him but this is a real man of God here not 'the one that still haven't given a robust answer'. This man has changed millions of lives,whatever he is enjoying he deserves it and even more.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
if you think the only thing pastors do is preach good will message, you are amongst the very ignorant. Those guys have chains of businesses. It's only common sense.

I am not ignorant. That is why I never call them pastors. I call them businessmen because that is what they are. Truthfully!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
henryhemon:
This man changed my life,doesn't mean I worship him but this is a real man of God here not 'the one that still haven't given a robust answer'. This man has changed millions of lives,whatever he is enjoying he deserves it and even more.

How did he change your life?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by tonex360: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

STUPID DUMMY BRAINWASHED MUGU...UR LIFE IS CURSED TO BE A MUMU ALREADY..ODE!!!...
am already shield with the power of my father Jesus, I don't have any probs with u, you are already fighting with yourself, cos u open your mouth to speak foul language against a man of GOD, the Bible says I will course those that course my anointed one and blesse those that blesses him, so u have chosen your path. Go on and eat yourself the more.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by STEREOV4545: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
I don't know why some people want to remain poor till they will die. God has not sent us to this world to come and be suffering. Please leave the Bishop alone and concentrate on how you will make heaven.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
We seem not to understand the context where Jesus said these things. The man Jesus was talking about obviously is not a giver. Building treasures mea winning souls and serving the interests of God kingdom. Will you say these pastors are not giving to the poor.. or haven't laid treasures for themselves in heaven.

Jesus did not say "Give a part" or "start giving" so how could it be obvious that the man was not a giver? The obvious thing in that story was that the man loved his riches and could not part with them. He could not give everything away. He could be giving but not giving enough.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by logica(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Desyner:
Who did he steal from? It is like your brain is missing over there and you suspect Oyedepo.
The main problem of man is his inability to sit quietly in a room and mind his business.
This is an example of a typical Christian minding his business:

https://www.nairaland.com/3985144/how-christian-should-view-homosexuality
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
tonex360:
am already shield with the power of my father Jesus, I don't have any probs with u, you are already fighting with yourself, cos u open your mouth to speak foul language against a man of GOD, the Bible says I will course those that course my anointed one and blesse those that blesses him, so u have chosen your path. Go on and eat yourself more more.

TA!!! SHUT UP THERE..U THINK U ARE MORE COVERED WITH AND SHIELDED WITH THE POWER OF EVERYONE FATHER AND NOT UR FATHER ALONE....I SAID IT...U BE PURE MUMU....

BUT U CAN ABUSE BUHARI ABI...OR GEJ

BUT WE CANT ABUSE MAN OF GOD

TA RUN COMOT FOR HERE

U NO CHRISTIAN PASS ME

AM A MILITANT CHRISTIAN..NO TIME FOR NONSENSE.

U SEE POPE WITH PERSONAL PRIVATE JET

TRY NEAR OYEDEPO PRIVATE JET...NA HM SECURITY GO SLAP U COMOT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
STEREOV4545:
I don't know why some people want to remain poor till they will die. God has not sent us to this world to come and be suffering. Please leave the Bishop alone and concentrate on how you will make heaven.

HAHAHA ANOTHER MR FOLLOW FOLLOW SPOTTED

DO U THINK OR ARE U SO SURE OYEDEPO WILL MAKE HEAVEN

HE IS ALREADY ENJOYING HIS HEAVEN ON EARTH BOY

NOBODY SAY REMAIN POOR..BUT DONT MILK THE SAME POOR PEOPLE TO MAKE URSELF RICH...CAPISH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by logica(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
when will you people mind your business. Peopl have the right to spend their monies anywhere. Mind your business, I mind mine... Nigeria will be better!
When it comes to speaking about "sins" like fornication, adultery, homosexuality, are you minding your business? The real things that concern you, you will say people should mind their business; and then you jump into things that don't concern you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..

if u are a follow follow brainwashed dummy..do not quote me..i warn u.....say ur own and move on

I DONT WORSHIP PASTORS

I WORSHIP THE OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE

U ARE PROBABLY SOMEWHERE WITHOUT MONEY TO BUY SOAP..LOL
The jet belongs to the church not him, he travels up to 7 countries in a week to preach d gospel, it is impratical to do that on a normal commercial flight

The Church is magnanimously blessed, the man is extremely blessed

cos he is connected to God's grace, and anyone can reach that height in God

people who tithe and sow are not DUMMIES

we dont tithe to a pastor, we tithe to honour God for he has done for us and for what he will do, and you will continue to get blessed

but its is not compulsory, if you are not interested in getting the blessings and increments that comes with tithing then dats ur freaking business

but when you are born again Christian you tithe with joy and happiness, and you continue to get blessed

so dont come here and spill ignorant nonsense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
logica:
When it comes to speaking about "sins" like fornication, adultery, homosexuality, are you minding your business? The real things that concern you, you will say people should mind their business; and then you jump into things that don't concern you.
are your practising a religion that says you should tell people how to spend their money and that it is sin to give offerings? hristianity practises that idea. So talking about "sins" is really part of it. If you are not comfortable being preached to, you can tell me to mind my business. But if we both claim to be christains, let's mind our calling' business.. Thats my point!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by judeodion(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahaha..there you go again..choosing the best part from the bible to justify ur point...abeg the tithe and offering money..where does it go to....DO THEY SEND IT BY BANK WIRE TO GOD IN HEAVEN

people can pay offering and they can use it to do things in the church and take care of the church..but am against paying ur tithe in church..take ur tithe money to motherless babies homes and share it there.

stop making the pastors richer
Am a peaceful person. I don't thrive in arguments. Please stop calling Pastors thieves. He's not your mate. God doesn't use the currency, He uses the value of the money. The Pastors eat from the tithes(scriptural), church logistics, the church visit orphanages and prisons too and more. The church sponsors people in universities. (If you want specific locations, I can give you for confirmation). You're canal and I should mind my argument with you. I say you're canal because you think it's man you're giving the money and so you start looking at Pastors good car. Then you come online to say you are making Pastor rich. You can as well say you make God rich. You're looking for bank that helped you carry the money to God. When people were giving offerings during the time of Jesus, He was there and could have told them to stop making the synagogue leaders rich. If you feel it's bad to offer God IN church, stop giving but stop insulting pastors and people who give. I wish I can see you one on one.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Jesus did not say "Give a part" or "start giving" so how could it be obvious that the man was not a giver? The obvious thing in that story was that the man loved his riches and could not part with them. He could not give everything away. He could be giving but not giving enough.
he loved riches.. how do you tell when someone loves riches?? Jesus could tell that... which power have you to tell? Do you judge by sight? What did the bible say about judging by sight? Oga, if you must know many of these people part with most of what they have.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
judeodion:

Am a peaceful person. I don't thrive in arguments. Please stop calling Pastors thieves. He's not your mate. God doesn't use the currency, He uses the value of the money. The Pastors eat from the tithes(scriptural), church logistics, the church visit orphanages and prisons too and more. The church sponsors people in universities. (If you want specific locations, I can give you for confirmation). You're canal and I should mind my argument with you. I say you're canal because you think it's man you're giving the money and so you start looking at Pastors good car. Then you come online to say you are making Pastor rich. You can as well say you make God rich. You're looking for bank that helped you carry the money to God. When people were giving offerings during the time of Jesus, He was there and could have told them to stop making the synagogue leaders rich. If you feel it's bad to offer God IN church, stop giving but stop insulting pastors and people who give. I wish I can see you one on one.

HAHAHAHA....COTTONWOOL STILL DAY UR EYES MAN..LOL.....DO U KNOW MY AGE I CAN INSULT WHOM EVER...FREE SPEECH..REMEMBERME TOO AM A MAN OF GOD..WORSHIP ME BOY!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
adegeye38:

The jet belongs to the church not him, he travels up to 7 countries in a week to preach d gospel, it is impratical to do that on a normal commercial flight

The Church is magnanimously blessed, the man is extremely blessed

cos he is connected to God's grace, and anyone can reach that height in God

people who tithe and sow are not DUMMIES

we dont tithe to a pastor, we tithe to honour God for he has done for us and for what he will do, and you will continue to get blessed

but its is not compulsory, if you are not interested in getting the blessings and increments that comes with tithing then dats ur freaking business

but when you are born again Christian you tithe with joy and happiness, and you continue to get blessed

so dont come here and spill ignorant nonsense

SHUT UP DUMMY...U KNOW NOTHING

JET BELONGS TO CHURCH

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U ENTERED IT MUMU

IS THE TITHE GOING TO HEAVEN

U ARE TRULY IGNORANT...ODE

WHO IS THE CHURCH? THE CHURCH IS OYEDEPO HIMSELF

WAT HAPPENED TO FLYING COMMERCIAL AIRLINE

STOP THIS DUMMY TALK AND OPEN UR COTTONWOOL BLOCKED EYES

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by tonex360: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

TA!!! SHUT UP THERE..U THINK U ARE MORE COVERED WITH AND SHIELDED WITH THE POWER OF EVERYONE FATHER AND NOT UR FATHER ALONE....I SAID IT...U BE PURE MUMU....

BUT U CAN ABUSE BUHARI ABI...OR GEJ

BUT WE CANT ABUSE MAN OF GOD

TA RUN COMOT FOR HERE

U NO CHRISTIAN PASS ME

AM A MILITANT CHRISTIAN..NO TIME FOR NONSENSE.

U SEE POPE WITH PERSONAL PRIVATE JET

TRY NEAR OYEDEPO PRIVATE JET...NA HM SECURITY GO SLAP U COMOT
IF U ARE REALLY IN YOUR SENSES I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD BE SAYING ALL THAT, THAT DEFINES THE LEVEL OF MUMU IN U. SHITF ONE SIDE....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ANOTHER MUGU SPOTTED...NA BLEACH THEM USE WASH UR BRAIN WALAYI
guy, when you have money. You won't be making these complaints of can't his sheep go to the school. You, go to the school and see money on another level. Get money and stop being a mediocre already.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
he loved riches.. how do you tell when someone loves riches?? Jesus could tell that... which power have you to tell? Do you judge by sight? What did the bible say about judging by sight? Oga, if you must know many of these people part with most of what they have.

The day he sells the things that are not basic needs, I will know that Oyedepo is truly selfless. Until then, he is just a businessman like Dangote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.