Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! (5778 Views)

Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Young03:

example of a runs girl I met here on nairaland is Analsexqueen

shocked shocked

so did you get to lipsrsealed her ?
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

i know cheesy cheesy

same shiii happens to me when i see long posts like this

one thing i've noticed though is any long post almost always talk about love and romance shiiii

whats up na........you've scarce of recent
unless of course u dey show face with alternate since lipsrsealed
for where, always viewing thru, no be everytime mood to type dey person body
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm

another thing is she isnt aware that i know what she does...............

I'mm still tryna understand what this feeling is when ever we're together sha

i swear the lady is soooo sooooo sweet and good natured

i concur with your last paragraph 100%
then I suggest you let her know about your feelings
Or what do you think?
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by khristal87(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't do same local government bro.

Never done same state sef
Baddest
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Young03(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked
so did you get to lipsrsealed her ?

She said 15k last for a night
That she will fúck me well

I bow out
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
HannahHitler:
Go out, toast a girl, bring her home and smash her good. you will forget about your neighbor in no time. nothing good can come out of dating your neighbor who is a runs girl.

beht wait o. guys, seriously can't you guys just have a friend that is a lady? must friendship and romance come hand in hand for y'all? Na wa o. this one want to start eating mama put o. tsww

lol

y'all aiint getting the big picture here

this lady is da definition of sweet kind loving and helpful..........like i said i lost count of the number of times she has helped me; with cooking, house cleaning, kepping me company, etc...................

Its way pass just fvcking her.............and yeah i do know that fact and thats why i'm skeptical about this whole shiiiii

lmao
you funny sha o

we dey keep female friends na
i for one have got loads of female friends o.......................
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Smallville10:
me! U don see me do bad tin before?... See ur name sef, na die... grin

hahahaha

oga forget that thing e

na una wey dey get sweet moniker dey bad
abi you think say we never hear of you sex-capades with that girl for nl cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
itsJude:
for where, always viewing thru, no be everytime mood to type dey person body

na so cheesy
e mean say you were around when da wooing shiii went down yday abi
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
sunshineG:
then I suggest you let her know about your feelings
Or what do you think?

thats yet another crazy thing sad

i dont know if its genuine love or i'm just drawn by her near impeccable qualities thats why i havent said anything

and she doesnt know i know too
so i think (and from the comments i've read) i'll codedly ask her about her profession and see if she'll come clean.....

And thanks so so much bro

thats why i dont fancy love matters (excluding the songs and movies grin)
its so complicated cos you'll find urself loving the wrong person
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahaha

oga forget that thing e

na una wey dey get sweet moniker dey bad
abi you think say we never hear of you sex-capades with that girl for nl cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahahaha... Me ke! I no even know where woman dey wear pant sef not to talk of wetin be pvssy
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Young03:

She said 15k last for a night

That she will fúck me well

I bow out

hahahah

that one na executive olosho o

you should have paid na make you know why she wan collect 15k for one night and probably get the best fvck of your life
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thats yet another crazy thing sad

i dont know if its genuine love or i'm just drawn by her near impeccable qualities thats why i havent said anything

and she doesnt know i know too
so i think (and from the comments i've read) i'll codedly ask her about her profession and see if she'll come clean.....

And thanks so so much bro

thats why i dont fancy love matters (excluding the songs and movies grin)
its so complicated cos you'll find urself loving the wrong person
sure thing bro cheesy
Love is a strange thing, some guys can even find themselves falling for borisky grin
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahahahahahaha... Me ke! I no even know where woman dey wear pant sef not to talk of wetin be pvssy

i hear you

na im you con dey talk like pro yday when you were wooing was it mim.zy or la.veda
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
sunshineG:
sure thing bro cheesy
Love is a strange thing, some guys can even find themselves falling for borisky grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na so cheesy
e mean say you were around when da wooing shiii went down yday abi
that ugly girls bazaar? Yes i viewed the pig market thru
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by SirMichael1: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thanks bruv

same thing i asked myself when i saw their comments

i wouldnt blame them though..........they just havent witnessed just how sweet kind and wonderful she is

still dont know why she chose that path

theres always a story sha so i'll just try asking her subtly

Be careful with how you go about that 'cause she might start acting indifferent after you relay those feelings.

As some rightly postulated, she's got bills to take care of and if you're not going to pay them or open her a business to manage then bro, leave those feelings 'cause no man can deal with the pain of having to witness their lover with another man.
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Kondomatic(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
You eehgrin
Lols. Nah truth be that oo.

I prefer away game biko.
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
itsJude:
that ugly girls bazaar? Yes i viewed the pig market thru

lmao

is there ever any lady here who is pretty to you

so no one just fine shocked

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i hear you

na im you con dey talk like pro yday when you were wooing was it mim.zy or la.veda
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

is there ever any lady here who is pretty to you

so no one just fine shocked
yes a few are
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
itsJude:
yes a few are

like.............??
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
SirMichael1:

Be careful with how you go about that 'cause she might start acting indifferent after you relay those feelings.

As some rightly postulated, she's got bills to take care of and if you're not going to pay them or open her a business to manage then bro, leave those feelings 'cause no man can deal with the pain of having to witness their lover with another man.

thanks man

i really appreciate it
and i think i know what to do now

thanks again smiley
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

like.............??
following two of her monikers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Young03(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahah

that one na executive olosho o

you should have paid na make you know why she wan collect 15k for one night and probably get the best fvck of your life

Oga my destiny dey God hand not the biitch

homeboy signing out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
itsJude:
following two of her monikers grin

thought it was twa.ci till i checked your profile

kashy aka trpqueen abi grin

issoraite........
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thought it was twa.ci till i checked your profile

kashy aka trpqueen abi grin

issoraite........
twa ci wetin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if i talk wetin dey my mind abt that girl, my ban go long reach America, my papers never complete, when i wear alternate uniform remind to tell you what i think about her
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
itsJude:
twa ci wetin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if i talk wetin dey my mind abt that girl, my ban go long reach America, my papers never complete, when i wear alternate uniform remind to tell you what i think about her

lmao

i must remind you o............i gats know wetin almighty jude think of the said most beautiful lady for nl cheesy

make i go write am dowwn for my diary so i wont forget

i no want long talk o as e be say you no wear uniform but seriously now you dont think that lady is pretty? shocked shocked
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Kylekent59: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

like i said put the prostitution aside shes a wonderful lady

and i dont know if i love her per say but i'm certain i feel something for her

thanks all the same
Ok naaa. I clap for you,

Oya go and come back and testify to us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm

thanks boss
Go ask d ooni this question
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nma27:
Go ask d ooni this question

which one maami?
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

i must remind you o............i gats know wetin almighty jude think of the said most beautiful lady for nl cheesy

make i go write am dowwn for my diary so i wont forget

i no want long talk o as e be say you no wear uniform but seriously now you dont think that lady is pretty? shocked shocked
pretty fire, u done see stock fish wen fine b4?
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

which one maami?
Ife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls / 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.