Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! (5774 Views)

Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
itsJude:
pretty fire, u done see stock fish wen fine b4?

lmfao

cheesy cheesy cheesy
na wah o cheesy cheesy

meaning say the other half a million guys wey think say she be the most pretty lady here no get better eye? shocked

i think she quite pretty sha.....at least small lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nma27:
Ife

hehehe

ok o

hows nl's 3rd most prettiest lady doing btw
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfao

cheesy cheesy cheesy
na wah o cheesy cheesy

meaning say the other half a million guys wey think say she be the most pretty lady here no get better eye? shocked

i think she quite pretty sha.....at least small lipsrsealed
no dey allow nairaland girls use dp fool you, with filter pig go win miss world
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
itsJude:
no dey allow nairaland girls use dp fool you, with filter pig go win miss world

hmmm
true word!!

Anyways sha if i wan find beautiful lady for here i go holla you for assistance

make i go crash.........i gats reach work early tomorrow...........

And know i'll remind you o
make i just dey wait for the day i go sight your alternate cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Dexema(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

like i said put the prostitution aside shes a wonderful lady

and i dont know if i love her per say but i'm certain i feel something for her

thanks all the same

1. You feel some level of pity for her as you feel she will change if you date her or that you are the solution to her situation

Be careful some people change, while others
don't

2. You have been too lonely at home hence you enjoy her vibrant and interesting presence,

bros keep it at that.

3. Think of std's
4. Think of your security if things go wrong

Just bone, some things are best left in the movies.
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dexema:

1. You feel some level of pity for her as you feel she will change if you date her or that you are the solution to her situation

Be careful some people change, while others
don't

2. You have been too lonely at home hence you enjoy her vibrant and interesting presence,

bros keep it at that.

3. Think of std's
4. Think of your security if things go wrong

Just bone, some things are best left in the movies.

hmmm

well maybe i feel indebted to her or something or i feel she'll change if i ask her out or i'm drawn to her lovely qualities or maybe i even love her for real i dont know but i'm 100% certain its not lust nor pity

you're right though..........i didnt consider the fact that she might no t change............i'm assming she would since shes kind and sweet

all the same sha thank you very much man

i havent told her anything of my feeling so i guess i'll just leave it that way

thanks again smiley
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Sleyanya1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wow

thanks sooo much
really smiley

and errmm no mind my moniker o

my real sef offline has got just 65% similarities with the person i am online o..............and one of the clear difference is this pussy hunting shiiiii cheesy cheesy

You're welcome.

Hahaha. You be correct guy man sha. Flex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Look around you, there is no 60yrs old woman that has never been married, and guess why ? Oloshos end up as wives of men like you. The good news here is that you will be enjoying from her experience grin grin

If a lady is an olosho, let's not forget that each thrust comes from different men, so for every female prostitute, 1000 dicky male prostitutes have fallen prey to her kumbis.

Almost all of us are prostitutes by action or by thoughts.

And it is not even relevant on the greater scheme of things.
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
5DMindset:
Look around you, there is no 60yrs old woman that has never been married, and guess why ? Oloshos end up as wives of men like you. The good news here is that you will be enjoying from her experience grin grin

If a lady is an olosho, let's not forget that each thrust comes from different men, so for every female prostitute, 1000 dicky male prostitutes have fallen prey to her kumbis.

Almost all of us are prostitutes by action or by thoughts.

And it is even relevant on the greater scheme of things.

hmmmm
so in essence you saying its a no no
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Donjazzy12(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:
so theres this lady at the flat beside mine and she has a flat mate (all 4 houses in da compound are two bedroom flats)

anyways this lady is a certified runz girl...........now this is nat the case of me suspecting shes one cos i've confirmed and even seen her once with a client of hers who happens to be a friend
(i dont know if her room mate is one too but i suspect she is sha cos the lady i think i like takes her business far away from our neighborhood so i'm guessing the other lady does same too)

thing is this lady doesnt act or look in any way an olosho plus shes the friendliest, most kind and caring pretty lady i've ever seen (aside from my mom, sisters and my last ex of course)..............

Dont know if its just me shes friendly to and likes helping but I cant count the number of times she has been of help to me esp when i get back from work and too tired to cook or clean anything (being single and all that shiiiiii)..............................shes never boring to talk to and she loves that one game i love; FOOTBALL and so we most times watch football together
(PS: i have never slept with her)....................
on the other hand though her friend/flatmate doesnt like me..............
i later got to know she doesnt like me cos she thinks i'm a bad person and a player of of sort.................

we are kinda good friends but i aiint sure of that anymore cos it seems i have or rather i'm developing romantic feelings for her (i aiint sure though but i'm pretty certain its not lust).......................but then i'm skeptical about it all and one of the reason is cos of her occupation..........
Not that i'm some stigmatizing judmental douchebag (at least i once dated a suspected cultist lady in school then......so yeah i aiint jdmental or anything like that) but i just feel it wouldnt be right sad sad

i know i've bored you guys with unnecessary long talk sad
anyways the reason i posted this is to ask if you personally can date a lady who's a runs girl and one ur friend has had............

Your answers would go a loooooooong helping me make the right decision

and abeg this is no joke so if you know say you wan talk rubbish try talk am with sense abeg
You will never get sense! So after what Churchill passed through foolish guys like you still want to date Tontlike girls. Are you addicted to foolishness.
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You will never get sense! So after what Churchill passed through foolish guys like you still want to date Tontlike girls. Are you addicted to foolishness.

no sir
i'm sorry sir

but this lady is very good. Pretty, king, helpful, caring, fun to talk to and likes football

she no be tonto-like lady o

i believe shes a near perfect lady putting aside her profession
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmmm
so in essence you saying its a no no

I will say, play. You can play without getting entangled. I have had to do same to tenants who are all sexy and really like to be close to me.

When I see that upsurge of emotion, what I do is very simple. I will take them out to a nice bar or club and then after a few champagne, I will get a couple of other ladies to come home with me, then I will drop my tenant off. This first step is to create the bad guy impression, that you do not care. That attitude usually make them seem less appealing or less perfect that the image they have in their heads. That is the dismantling move. I am sure you know what to do next after that first stage, but remember, lust will always make you Bleep up if you dont release that energy real quick. When you eventually get down with her, she will know you are a player. It does help to play that way with call girls instead of getting all entangled with these strange ladies of beauty.

Except you can manage love, do not play with it. Because you are about to imprison yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
5DMindset:

I will say, play. You can play without getting entangled. I have had to do same to tenants who are all sexy and really like to be close to me.

When I see that upsurge of emotion, what I do is very simple. I will take them out to a nice bar or club and then after a few champagne, I will get a couple of other ladies to come home with me, then I will drop my tenant off. This first step is to create the bad guy impression, that you do not care. That attitude usually make them seem less appealing or less perfect that the image they have in their heads. That is the dismantling move. I am sure you know what to do next after that first stage, but remember, lust will always make you Bleep up if you dont release that energy real quick. When you eventually get down with her, she will know you are a player. It does help to play that way with call girls instead of getting all entangled with these strange ladies of beauty.

Except you can manage love, do not play with it. Because you are about to imprison yourself.

and they said nl aiint got wise people shocked

thanks so much man

i reallly do apreciate

and i get you 100%

i take ur advice to heart and see where it leads.......................
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by 0b100100111: 12:21am On Aug 15, 2017

Use her for money rituals!

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by judgedredd22(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Smallville10:
When God Wants To Deal With Bad Boys he Makes them Fall In Love With olosho

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2017
0b100100111:

Use her for money rituals!

na wah for you o
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by drnoel: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:
so theres this lady at the flat beside mine and she has a flat mate (all 4 houses in da compound are two bedroom flats)

anyways this lady is a certified runz girl...........now this is nat the case of me suspecting shes one cos i've confirmed and even seen her once with a client of hers who happens to be a friend
(i dont know if her room mate is one too but i suspect she is sha cos the lady i think i like takes her business far away from our neighborhood so i'm guessing the other lady does same too)

thing is this lady doesnt act or look in any way an olosho plus shes the friendliest, most kind and caring pretty lady i've ever seen (aside from my mom, sisters and my last ex of course)..............

Dont know if its just me shes friendly to and likes helping but I cant count the number of times she has been of help to me esp when i get back from work and too tired to cook or clean anything (being single and all that shiiiiii)..............................shes never boring to talk to and she loves that one game i love; FOOTBALL and so we most times watch football together
(PS: i have never slept with her)....................
on the other hand though her friend/flatmate doesnt like me..............
i later got to know she doesnt like me cos she thinks i'm a bad person and a player of of sort.................

we are kinda good friends but i aiint sure of that anymore cos it seems i have or rather i'm developing romantic feelings for her (i aiint sure though but i'm pretty certain its not lust).......................but then i'm skeptical about it all and one of the reason is cos of her occupation..........
Not that i'm some stigmatizing judmental douchebag (at least i once dated a suspected cultist lady in school then......so yeah i aiint jdmental or anything like that) but i just feel it wouldnt be right sad sad

i know i've bored you guys with unnecessary long talk sad
anyways the reason i posted this is to ask if you personally can date a lady who's a runs girl and one ur friend has had............

Your answers would go a loooooooong helping me make the right decision

and abeg this is no joke so if you know say you wan talk rubbish try talk am with sense abeg

There's something I fail to understand in all this your narration. How can a runz girl dislike u cos she thinks u are a player? Bros, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. The friend has no right if she too is into runz. So that said.
Its a mistake on ur part to get romantically involved. U will get hurt, I have been there.
U can be good friends with them but never give ur heart even if it happens that u 4k one of them, remain good friends. Never give ur heart. U will be glad later if u don't but if u give ur heart then be ready for a long road to hell cos u will almost commit suicide after they are done with u.
Besides people telling u they don't do neighbours are 100% correct, cos of complications and collateral damage.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2017
drnoel:

There's something I fail to understand in all this your narration. How can a runz girl dislike u cos she thinks u are a player? Bros, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. The friend has no right if she too is into runz. So that said.
Its a mistake on ur part to get romantically involved. U will get hurt, I have been there.
U can be good friends with them but never give ur heart even if it happens that u 4k one of them, remain good friends. Never give ur heart. U will be glad later if u don't but if u give ur heart then be ready for a long road to hell cos u will almost commit suicide after they are done with u.
Besides people telling u they don't do neighbours are 100% correct, cos of complications and collateral damage.

you right man

and thank you..................i think i'll just let it be and go back to being friends..........

I dont know too..........from what i got to know she disliked me cos to her i'm a player and one who patronizes prostitutes
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2017
drnoel:

you right man

and thank you..................i think i'll just let it be and go back to being friends..........

I dont know too..........from what i got to know she disliked me cos to her i'm a player and one who patronizes prostitutes
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by drnoel: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you right man

Shouldn't make u give a damn besides what are runz girls but glorified prostitutes so who is pointing the finger?
Funny thing there is that I become more closer to girls who where my pals than the ones I actually started sleeping with. Sad but thats the truth and ages ago. Am now too old for all that shit. U will gain more by being their friends without any romance attached to it believe me. Romance complicates issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Maxi112: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2017
why not hunt for her pussy and forget about relationship, it'd earn you more respect than dating her.

you can do it!

the more time you waste, the more likely to be friendzoned.
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Horlohlah: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
SirMichael1:
Everyone is busy insulting and writing denigrating things about what thepussyhunter posted without looking inward.

Who told you that your girl is not a runz girl? Oh! Because you haven't seen her client(s)? undecided

Never forget that love knows no one, no race, no skin colour or shïts like that.
BTW, where's mzlarem self?
Here she is... the other acct is gone.
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by SirMichael1: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Horlohlah:
Here she is... the other acct is gone.

What happened? Earned an indefinite ban?
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Horlohlah: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
SirMichael1:

What happened? Earned an indefinite ban?
Yeah
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by SirMichael1: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Horlohlah:
Yeah

You just can't avoid troubles, can you? smiley

And how did you see my initial post?
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Horlohlah: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
SirMichael1:

You just can't avoid troubles, can you? smiley

And how did you see my initial post?
Yes I can, there are people always ready to launch a missile of trouble whenever I make a post.

I searched for the moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Are Very Wicked And Heartless / How To Seduce An Olderly Lady / #bbnaija: Female Housemates Captured During Shower Hour This Morning (18+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.