Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters (23136 Views)

Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Moorish: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Lair...? Do you need glasses to check?

Have a good day mr !
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by nightmile: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
we know you're crying inside of you, igbos are better than you people any day come rain come sun shine.

We know that your heart is bleeding of hate right now, just that you can't help your self

They have not even started the foundation and this slowpoke is already masturbating over it.

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by generalbush(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2017
nwosueugeneken:
U are very sick
that boy is a Yoruba boy that's seeking relevance on Igbo issue..you guys should start ignoring him
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by tinz: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Am from ASA and am very familiar with the said gass plant. The truth they won't tell us is that the project has caused so much trouble among the committee as the said shell keep looking for ways to create conflict among the people by either using police or through bribery up till this moment. No good roads,no electricity,no schools in that community called ASA. Yet ASA has the largest Gass deposit in eastern Nigeria and at least one oil well but nothing to show for it. Tomorrow when the youth start to protest they will start singing a new song. The media should try and visit that place called ASA a small community in ohaji imo State where several oils well has been discovered. But has been in darkness for ages

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by generalbush(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
why are yorubas vomiting their frustration on this thread??yesterday there was a theady about the unity of yorubas but none was there and it died naturally...why can't these people respect themselves??project in another region and you are here vomiting envy and jealousy??isn't that the height of stupidity anyone can attain??I spit on you all..shameless beings

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by okechuks22: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Good move nice thought. At least population of gala sellers will reduce in west.
never Rejoice yet those men's are toothless bull dog
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2017
agadez007:
i dont expect Less from a Yoruba muslim

yorubas see selling human parts as normal reason why it will never end in the waste,continue soon all y'all will be walking about headless
What is bad is bad no other name for that! But, cannibal restaurant where human head , female breast, big and small intestine are in high demand in food menu, is worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Moorish:

Have a good day mr !

Good...Now preach to your Yoruba people, to learn to rejoice on some people's gain...It will not kill them...Envy, jealousy, back stabbing is evil...Their numerous churches should have helped in this regard...but they are all scam and chasing MONEY....
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by nengibo: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

look at this ewedugerian claiming Niger Delta. no be today we see una type. BTW there is a difference between igboland and south east. I am from obigbo and I am Igbo but not from South East. Even the industries in the west Igbo's have a fair share of it so just shut your mouth and go beg for alms at your ogbomosho idp camp.

bloody afonja!!!!!!
Lol, tribalist, you are probably one of those settlers in Oyigbo lga, thats why u refer to it as obigbo
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by janykute: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Good move nice thought. At least population of gala sellers will reduce in west.
At least selling gala is better than those good for nothing fool at forty that goes around Lagos and ogun state looking for where buildings are being erected to collect omo onile money for weed smoking and ogogoro drinking.

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by nightmile: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
we know you're crying inside of you, igbos are better than you people any day come rain come sun shine.

We know that your heart is bleeding of hate right now, just that you can't help your self

I know you live in a remote village, bring your okpa head to SW and see how igbos eat ewedu as if their lives depend on it. Perhaps they want to hijack ewedu from us. Your reasoning is too dry..

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

What is bad is bad no other name for that! But, cannibal restaurant where human head , female breast, big and small intestine are in high demand in food menu, is worse.

How does this relate to the news in post? You guys are something else...You may want to focus on what you do best....Savage!

You responded first with your bigotry when thei thread opened with this:

"Good move nice thought. At least population of gala sellers will reduce in west"

Why won't envy destroy you?

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Nobody is jealous of the news. In fact, we are happy as it raises the hopes of having our towns and cities de-congested. No hate. Just being real.
Ok Bro. Keep living the good life. Thumbs up.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by zuchyblink(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2017
These men are in bondage. Gas clusters in SE owned by fulanis. The owners of Nigeria will frustrate this project. Biafra or resource control is the solution
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by totorimi: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017
That is the way to go, just develop and look behind FG.

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Jman06(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2017
That's the way to go!
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by agadez007(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

keep masturbating Over a false News,i know you wish it was true and meanwhile Bbc has apologised for it

BC apologises Over False Anambra Restaurant News

http://silverbirdtv.com/news/8783-bbc-apologises-over-false-nigeria-restaurant-cannibal-story

what kind of rope do you need for you to Do The Needful,i am ready to buy them for You
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by femolii: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Igbos are clean, yet aba remains the most dirtiest state in Africa, owerri is like the ancient ajegunle. "lol anyways i am a niger deltan.
u finish him.

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Trendirabingi: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2017
ACTION IS FAR MORE REASONABLE THAN THIS THEIR FOOLISH TALK TALK.. WILL ANYONE HAVE TO TELL THIS SILLY SOUTHEAST POLITICIANS AND GOVERNORS TO HAVE SENSE..? CONSIDERING THE COUNTRY TODAY... I AM FROM THE SOUTHEAST, BUT THIS SOUTHEASTERN GOVERNORS AND POLITICIANS BOTH PAST AND PRESENT ANNOY ME EVERYDAY... OH GOD BLESS SIR SAM MBAKWE OF BLESSED MEMORY...
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by nell2: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.
see this attention seeking mofo.you want to score a cheap point by identifying with the south west .are you hiding behind SW to vomit thrash or are you a Niger deltan wannabe.Abeg swerve joor or rather enjoy your one minute fame. leave this place,leave that place ,as if they leave now you will develop it. come and chase them now. people arre helping your economy ,you are here hating. just like your kinsmen said that poor are envious of the rich cos they are lazy just like you are .
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by AzeezAbubakar1: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
victorDanladi:

like feacal-oha people pray for the fall of the great lagos(ikeja) and Ogun everyday.

Thanks for Awolowo for the first Industrial estate in ikeja.
[/s]
Lagos is a no man's land
Oba of Lagos is just a useless vagabond tout
kiss the truth
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Butterworth: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Igbos are clean, yet aba remains the most dirtiest state in Africa, owerri is like the ancient ajegunle. "lol anyways i am a niger deltan.

Is Niger Delta a tribe or a country. Be bold enough to identify yourself so we can know or are you ashamed of who you are. Imo and anambra state are also parts of Niger delta because they also produce oil. I have never heard Imo or Anambra man calling his or herself Niger deltan. Me myself, I am proudly IGBO. Who are you?

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by romandiaz(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
This tribal war in NL is gradually becoming an eyesore.. If you are of the younger generation and you are involved in this nonsense, shame on you! !
One cannot open a thread without comments riddled with hate.. Afonja, Igbo etc.. .It might look like fun now but you are unwittingly punching in the codes of a time bomb!
All these moderators, I guess you are enjoying it, at least it drives traffic abi.. .? Because if you are not, you would have done something drastic about it!
#lostgeneration
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s]
Lagos is a no man's land
Oba of Lagos is just a useless vagabond tout
kiss the truth
Yes it is.

I pray IGBO people too has a no mans land,that will be home for all one day.

Amen

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Chukazu: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2017
That's the kind of restructuring we need, it shouldn't be a South East agenda, Federal government should get involved and such should be replicated in other regions two
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by golddiamond860: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
grin grin grin ;DIsi aki
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by tobiasbeecher: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Take your sermon to pigs and idiots
If this is all you can say from his comment, then you have a bigger personality issue.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2017
IGBO KWENU
IGBO KWENU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Built2last: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
leave them, they will continue to be below south south and south west for the rest of their lives, the only thing they have is to come online and post ewedu soup and ass lick Niger deltans.

I am a Niger Deltan indeed.

Your conscience has been buried and you know the truth.

Be proud of being Yoruba. it doesn't hurt.

God did not make a mistake
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Chukazu: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.

What is your definition of development... And what so called development are you talking about in the south west and south south?
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Chukazu:
That's the kind of restructuring we need

These type meetings have been going as long as I can remember...the outcome have been appalling...What is needed is a total autonomy....or separation..

Last time we got some investors form China to rehabilitate the Enugu-Onitsha federal road on PPP...We designed a proposal which included deploying Toll Gates...we have been waiting for eternity for approval all the way from Abuja...It has not come and the road has remained a death trap...What manner of suppression is this...? What manner of wickedness is this...? What manner of a country is this?

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

i have been watching your comments since yesterday and they are despicable to say the least. If the igbos dont go back home, who would develop the east? To compound the problems igbo people have, most people dont want them around but rather than urge them to go back home, you are preaching about human beings having the right to leave anywhere. What if the present or future generations of Hausas or Yorubas grow xenophobic and start attacking the igbos? it is not like the north and south west are so developed but its inhabitants are comfortable with staying there. Oga, kindly desist from from hiding under humanity to avoid or dodge the responsibilities igbos have to develop igbo land because they have no other place to call home. There will never come a time when an igbo man would be totally accepted as a son of the soil in Lagos or the SW. Get this into your skull. "Igbos must go" as you can see from the clamour of the northerners!

I am trying very hard to filter out the points from your cacophony so I can offer a prudent response, and I must confess that it is very difficult to channel facts while being emotional. That is your weakness not strength.

I assert that human beings have the right to live where ever the choose on the surface of the planet. Is that not correct ?

How do you lay claim to a planet you consciously are unaware of how it was created ? I'm I making sense ?

The fact remains that you are called Yoruba if your soul was birthed through Yoruba parents, is that not so ?

And if you were birthed through Igbo parents, you would have been an Igbo, is that not true ?

Language is a precursor of tribe, and language itself is a programming language of the Universe. This is too advance for you. But know that you are a sovereign human specie and must learn that you are not your mind, you are not the ego. You are a spirit being. Stop being ignorant.

We have no right to lay claims to a planet we did not create. Human Beings are spirit coming to Earth to have Human Experience have the rights to live at whatever location they choose on the surface of the planet.

That is my thought today. My reasoning can be different tomorrow. We evolve so change is the constant factor in the Cosmos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hate Speech Bill: Ibrahim Babangida Nobody Says Can Muzzle Nigerians / Award Plaque Given Out By Ortom, Benue Governor, Sparks Outrage. Photos / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.