Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters (23127 Views)

Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by AzeezAbubakar1: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
victorDanladi:

Yes it is.

I pray IGBO people too has a no mans land,that will be home for all one day.

Amen
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by ZorGBUooeh: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
leave them, they will continue to be below south south and south west for the rest of their lives, the only thing they have is to come online and post ewedu soup and ass lick Niger deltans.
Who is dis afonja claiming south south?I hope yu have started packing up oo..They gave yu guyz oct1st kwit notice..yu still have the gutz to claim we south south. cheesy Ewedtu boy

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by kenex4ever(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
you are wrong we don't beg.
You are not a student of history, we accommodated your parents in west, that's why you live .
U know nothing. Accommodate as how? Are u from Lagos? Or probably Ijebu or Ogbomosho?

Accommodator! Do u own any property in lagos? Or u living in face me I face u?

Do u pay tax? If u don't pay tax then I own lagos more than u.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
I know,as yIGBO MAN,IS EITHER YOU RESPOND WITH INSULT OR WITH PICTURES OF EWEDU.

NO FACT! NO FIGURE!

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Chukazu: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Thee type meetings have been going as long as I can remember...they outcome have been appalling...What is needed is a total autonomy....or separation..

Last time we got some investors form China to rehabilitate the Enugu-Onitsha federal road on PPP...We designed a proposal which included deploying Toll Gates...We are have been waiting for eternity for approval all the way from Abuja...It has not come and the roads has remained a death trap...What manner of suppression is this...? What manner of wickedness is this...? What manner of a country is this?

Surely we need the central government (Abuja) support in so many areas, and if can't have it, that's leads to more calls for secession. I have even modified my post to the effect not knowing such response would come.
We need to significantly reduce the powers of the federal government and empower states and regions. I don't see why a state should wait for an order from Abuja to work on so called federal roads whose benefits if for indigenes
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Evil afonjas....we are hitting 5 pages...

Let there be a thread that the 6 SW states are building SPACE STATION IN MARS...and it won't even do 2 pages....This shows who is the BOSS?

News about Igbo, IPOB, Biafra and Kanu...is TRAFFIC GENERATOR...You can take that to the BANK!!
tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by AzeezAbubakar1: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
victorDanladi:

I know,as yIGBO MAN,IS EITHER YOU RESPOND WITH INSULT OR WITH PICTURES OF EWEDU.

NO FACT! NO FIGURE!
[/s]
trash trash trash
the picture dey pain your skull bad bad
but
we won't stop cheesy

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Chukazu:

Surely we need the central government (Abuja) support in so many areas, and if can't have it, that's leads to more calls for secession. I have even modified my post to the effect not knowing such response would come.
We need to significantly reduce the powers of the federation and empower states and regions. I don't see why a state should wait for an order from Abuja to work on so called federal whose benefits if for indigenes

The country would have gone very far if the establishment are fair to all...Nothing can be achieved on government level if Abuja is involved...They are out to subjugate and press you down...
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by ikorodureporta: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Lalasticlala, see as dem dey quarrel for here
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by menxer: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:
I feel sorry for Nwodo...SE Governor Forum have hijacked Ohaneze. You can tell that John Nwodo is not comfortable. Resign and save your integrity! I commend the project but Biafraa is the only way out. Hausa-Fulani will jeopardize this since anything power in the state level will have to be approved by the Federal Government/Ministry of Power.
And the Minister for Power is Alhaji Kwankwasa Musa Sani, I guess?

Please update yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/3988407/fg-gives-states-autonomy-produce
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by gabe: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2017
This is good. The east has been waiting for this step for a while. With more cooperation, the SE will improve dramatically in power and industrialisation. This also strengthens their bargaining power with FG as they can ask for help with specific projects.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
the picture dey pain your skull bad bad
but
we won't stop cheesy
YORUBAS DEY USE THE PICTURES TO SHOW YOU HAVE NO POINTS AND FACTS BUT EMPTY CHEST BEATING.

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by menxer: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Thee type meetings have been going as long as I can remember...they outcome have been appalling...What is needed is a total autonomy....or separation..

Last time we got some investors form China to rehabilitate the Enugu-Onitsha federal road on PPP...We designed a proposal which included deploying Toll Gates...have been waiting for eternity for approval all the way from Abuja...It has not come and the roads has remained a death trap...What manner of suppression is this...? What manner of wickedness is this...? What manner of a country is this?
Please who was the President when that proposal was made?
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by agaba77: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2017
bamite:
Why are flat headed jews so confused?
why are yoriba people so quick to invade igbo threads..dem swear for una?
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2017
menxer:

Please who was the President when that proposal was made?

Buhari....this was in 2015...but again, it doesn't matter who was the president...The circumstance has been the same...
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Chukazu: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

The country would have gone very far if the establishment are fair to all...Nothing can be achieved on government level if Abuja is involved...They are out to subjugate and press you down...

Our presidency and it powers should be largely "ceremonial" in practice.
We must as matter urgency devolve power to the regions and states- that will even make the presidency so unattractive
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Chukazu:

Our presidency and it powers should be largely "ceremonial" practice.
We must as matter urgency devolve power to the regions and states- that will even make the presidency so unattractive

The north and the majority of the SW youths would not accept that...The want the status quo to be maintained and sustained...They know what the Igbos are capable off...so they want a unitary system that would be controlled at the centre...Don't you see how the are gloating about a project that is yet to take off in the SE?
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2017
FRESHGIST247:
Governors of the South East met in Enugu yesterday, addressing newsmen at the end of meeting, Chairman of the South East Governors Forum, Chief Dave Umahi said

“The Geometric Power Company made a presentation to us about the establishment of independent gas plant and we commend them highly for a beautiful project. We have adopted that power plant as a model for regional integration.

“We throw our weight behind the success of the project. In the same vein, we commend Shell and our partners in the gas project in Asa.

“The governors in the South East propose to build five mega industrial clusters, one in each state and we have signified interest to benefit from the Asa gas project, to that effect, we have set up a committee to liaise with all stakeholders in this respect.

“We have taken notice of a number of gas clusters in the South East and the South East governors have directed the economic team and the secretariat to get the list and names of people in charge of the gas blocks, so that we can discuss with them towards developing it and ensuring that we partner with them for the benefit of our people.”
http://regulusnews.com/2017/08/15/south-east-propose-to-build-five-mega-industrial-clusters/
...good development but it's not enough. Still talking about oil and gas in this present time? What happened to mechanized agric expansion, manufacturing hub, production hub, technology hub(ICT),etc.?

We need to look at the regional comparative advantage and consolidates on that. Talking about oil and gas is a mark of "comfortability laziness".They should exploit and break new grounds.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Abagworo(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.

Southeast is more developed than South-South by a wide margin. So I don't get your point.

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by pazienza(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abagworo:

Southeast is more developed than South-South by a wide margin. So I don't get your point.

Don't take the bait. He is not from SS, you should know better, he is a Yoloba.

Looking at what happened to this thread, only a wicked Igbo man would want Ndiigbo to continue sharing a nation with Yolobas.Our progress gives these people sleepless nights, and they would do anything to scuttle them.

4 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by BininKingdom: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Igbos are clean, yet aba remains the most dirtiest state in Africa, owerri is like the ancient ajegunle. "lol anyways i am a niger deltan.

Yoruba skull miner claiming Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by comrChris(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Good move nice thought. At least population of gala sellers will reduce in west.
Ignorance is trully a disease. Many of you have allowed tribalism and hatred to eat deep into you and if some thing is done immediatelly you will regret toring this path in life.
Hawking is every where in the world, its not a crime or against any law, a lot of people have made it in life through hawking, just move around and ask serious ones among them how much they make in a day, so many of have moved from hawking to having a big booming shop, my inlaw is being hailed by his neighbours in where he stays in ado ekiti but none of them knows how that youngman started n so many of them becos of pride cannot start the way he started, this young who is at his middle thirties went to ado ekiti with no help from any body,he joined fan milk company,started selling for them n making his gain,from there he moved to selling boxers n singlets in a barrow,after like 4 yrs this man opened a fan milk company of his own with a little money, one freezer n one generator(this was last 3 or 4 yrs ago),now check this man today,look simple,like someone that has nothing but he can feed all those lazy youths roaming his street looking for where to play nairabet for months without going bankcrupt, his children are in one of the best schools in ado ekiti, he has upto 30 people selling for him ,and those selling for him(serious minded ones)make wonderful gain for themselves, you would be surprise that these people you all stay behind your keyboard with empty stomach to insult make 4 to 6k a day, some of them who went into hawking because of lack of sponsor have from there ended up having big n booming bisiness n some have trained themselves in higher institution without anybodys assistance. I know what am saying,i do take care of account anytime i visit my inlaw, so i know how much these people make, you can confirm by asking any serious one among them..

Concerning being in west, point of correction igbos are everywhere not just in south west and its because of our enterpreneural spirit, the question should be, despite igbos being everywhere in their numbers why are south eastern cities n towns booming with different business activities,who are those doing those businesses in south east since all of them are in south west n no south westerner is in south east like you guys claim ?

Am igbo man will come to a place n ignore the look of the environment but focus on what he is going to make from that environment,he goes home n pick his brother to join him in harnessing the resources of that community while you all grow to envy n hate him, an igboman at his twenties can't afford to continue eating from his mothers pot every day,so he chooses to stand on the road to sell gala n other things you lazy bleeps insult them for,just not to depend on any body n at the end he has something to send home for his parents,that's the spirit of an independent man while opposit is the case for you guys there. I know you people very well.

Igbos migration to your region has nothing to do with development but harnessing what you all have refused to harness in your environment ,or are you telling me that ikere ekiti,ilesha,ife,osogbo, etc that are 90% mud houses are more developed than nnewi and other igbo towns...igbos are calculative people, they come to your place and look at the future,that is why most of them got lands in your region for close to nothing,today they are selling those lands millions of naira for you people,Central bank in ado ekiti that is under contruction,the land was sold to fg by an igbo man Okwudilli, the man who has that nnpc filling station along bank road, this was what that annoyed the ewi of ekiti that igbos are collecting their lands n making them tenants n their children sells boys n girls, he then had to pass an order that no one should sell land to any igbo without his notice yet it has not stopped many of them from selling. If you are in ado ekiti you can confirm this info

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nword22: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.

Thunder fire your papa, As a pure Igbo boy from Rumukwurushi, do you want me to remain where. SOUTH SOUTH BELONGS TO IGBOS...IF YOU DON'T LIKE COME ACROSS THE NIGER TO TELL THIS SHIT. JEALOUS PEEP.

Bastard Afonja.

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Freemancipation: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

How can you claim to be for one Nigeria but want igbos to stay in their land only. Do you know the meaning of one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by kettykin: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Good move nice thought. At least population of gala sellers will reduce in west.

and the population of Agbo sellers will reduce in the east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by BininKingdom: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

use brain na,the picture looks so recent,See as the man dey laugh na and he like am,Nri and the devil dealt with this yIGBO woman with ichi scarification he is so depressed....it likely happened in 17th century.

You people are so backward, that picture is more than 70yrs old, you can never someone again with that Mark in Igbo land.

You people like using what the Igbo did from 50yrs ago to justify your backwardness,

Same thing with human rituritualsecause Otokoto did human ritual 20yrs ago, now Yoruba people are using it to justify the high rate of skull mining etc

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by BininKingdom: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
AlNur:
Niger deltan is not a tribe. You will be surprised this person shouting Niger delta is from Edo state.

That man 100% Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by knowledgeable: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

FACTS AND FIGURES WE NEED,MR MAN...NO BE MOUTH

LIST THE INDUSTRIES AND IGBO OWNERS.

by the way,

Yorubas call what you do "egan",watering down what
you lack to compesate for the deficit.

A:USA is great
yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA
is nothing.

A:UK is great
yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester
city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to
national statistics.
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest
is nothing....infact 75% of it,na we get am.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized.
yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.

That some race or group of human beings are better advantaged than others..is the work of God and nature.

Every Igbo human being dead or alive know that they are more advantaged than Yorubas by nature, and they never see it as being superior to Yorubas until Yorubas out of envy conspired to commit genocide on Igbos. Yorubas conspired through Obasongo wicked and envious policies under the cloth of one Nigeria denied Igbos access to sea port/international airport, zero infrastructural projects and developments in Igbo land subsequently forcing Igbo population to Lagos to develop it(how can a big country like Nigeria have one seaport)

Igbos as a population group on the edge of being wiped by these Yoruba inspired conspiracies(Hausa/Fulanis are only interested in Jihad and Yoruba envious tendencies towards the Igbos works for them also under one Nigeria) become introspective in understanding their woes under one Nigeria and how to tackle it.

Igbos have unravel the mystery of their woes. That mystery is their God given human resource capital and the envy it attracts to them, for e.g, and this is the most visible. The beauty of Igbo women attract envy from Yorubas and the only way for them to attack this particular envy is to marry more of Igbo women and abandon theirs.(do you need stats on the #s also?.).
Beauty apart, other areas like education, sports entertainment, commerce and industry, etc don't require stats or numbers to prove anything. Forget about some Igbos saying Lagos is no man's land, if Biafra comes today, they will leave Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by DabuIIIT: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
what about the population of miscreants @every b/stops constituting a horrible menance2society?
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
knowledgeable:

That some race or group of human beings are better advantaged than others..is the work of God and nature.

Every Igbo human being dead or alive know that they are more advantaged than Yorubas by nature, and they never see it as being superior to Yorubas until Yorubas out of envy conspired to commit genocide on Igbos. Yorubas conspired through Obasongo wicked and envious policies under the cloth of one Nigeria denied Igbos access to sea port/international airport, zero infrastructural projects and developments in Igbo land subsequently forcing Igbo population to Lagos to develop it(how can a big country like Nigeria have one seaport)

Igbos as a population group on the edge of being wiped by these Yoruba inspired conspiracies(Hausa/Fulanis are only interested in Jihad and Yoruba envious tendencies towards the Igbos works for them also under one Nigeria) become introspective in understanding their woes under one Nigeria and how to tackle it.

Igbos have unravel the mystery of their woes. That mystery is their God given human resource capital and the envy it attracts to them, for e.g, and this is the most visible. The beauty of Igbo women attract envy from Yorubas and the only way for them to attack this particular envy is to marry more of Igbo women and abandon theirs.(do you need stats on the #s also?.).
Beauty apart, other areas like education, sports entertainment, commerce and industry, etc don't require stats or numbers to prove anything. Forget about some Igbos saying Lagos is no man's land, if Biafra comes today, they will leave Lagos.

EMPTY CHESTBEATING!.VICTIM AND MASTER MENTALITY AT THE SAME TIME!
But do you have to compare yourself to yorubas to prove yourselves?

that is inferiority complex.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by manuelfolarin(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Expect it in the next fifty years
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by DabuIIIT: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
Useless Afonjas won't like this, I can see them coming to this thread. They can't help their stupidity, even when it clearly said South East not South w@ste

lols its really horrible...they are such nuisance,littering the whole place with their tribalism and stuppidity.
Littering Igbo/ipob/Kanu related threads is now their only life ambition 2nd to chasing danfos and shouting "Owoda owo mi da" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode / I Disagree With Chinua Achebe, The Trouble With Nigeria Is Not Politicians, But / El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.