Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters (23139 Views)

Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nwadiuto247: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
leave them, they will continue to be below south south and south east for the rest of their lives, the only thing they have is to come online and post ewedu soup and ass lick Niger deltans.

Are you ok?

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

look at this ewedugerian claiming Niger Delta. no be today we see una type. BTW there is a difference between igboland and south east. I am from obigbo and I am Igbo but not from South East. Even the industries in the west Igbo's have a fair share of it so just shut your mouth and go beg for alms at your ogbomosho idp camp.

bloody afonja!!!!!!

FACTS AND FIGURES WE NEED,MR MAN...NO BE MOUTH

LIST THE INDUSTRIES AND IGBO OWNERS.

by the way,

Yorubas call what you do "egan",watering down what
you lack to compesate for the deficit.

A:USA is great
yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA
is nothing.

A:UK is great
yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester
city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to
national statistics.
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest
is nothing....infact 75% of it,na we get am.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized.
yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by sinistermind(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Very well, this is where the agitation for seccession will make more sense instead of having nothing in your states and one igbo man who is a british citizen is telling all igbos to come back to the east like there is something there for them

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

FACTS AND FIGURES WE NEED,MR MAN...NO BE MOUTH

LIST THE INDUSTRIES AND IGBO OWNERS.

by the way,

Yorubas call what you do "egan",watering down what
you lack to compesate for the deficit.

A:USA is great
yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA
is nothing.

A:UK is great
yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester
city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to
national statistics.
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest
is nothing....infact 75% of it,na we get am.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized.
yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.

you are a pained afonja claiming Niger Delta. are you not ashamed of yourself? do you want me to start listing the name of Igbo owned industries in the sw and ss this morning? abeg I get better things to do with my life. just as you know se is different from Igbo land. go and gulp ewedu at your ogbomosho industrial idp camp

10 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:
you mean southwest,try and correct that.
corrected.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by showeah: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2017
FFFFFOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by chuckdee4(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Na today? This concept is 20 years too late
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Moorish: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.

No where in Nigeria can be called developed, no, not even the almighty Lagos

6 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Edu3Again: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Good move nice thought. At least population of gala sellers will reduce in west.
Hilarious tribalist yab
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Fadiga24(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
I hate how all these tribal knockheads invade meaningful Igbo threads before Igbos have to talk. Seun you have to do something about this.

9 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by GoldNiagara(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
taaar, in your dreams. Our people will vomit profusely if they drink that toilet broom soup. How can igbos who are well known for cleanliness be putting soup that is been prepared with toilet broom. God forbid

Omo see soup, salivating already, let me call my IBO wife to prepare Amala and some serious ewedu soup for me.

4 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Orpe7(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Less talk more Action
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Yorubaz r too jealous about Igbo issues why na...kai

6 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by sweatlana: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Igbos asleep the most industrious in Nigeria.

Dear bigots I'm not Igbo

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Ezezima2012(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.

Go and borrow sense so that you do your research very well

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by 0b100100111: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

you are a pained afonja claiming Niger Delta. are you not ashamed of yourself? do you want me to start listing the name of Igbo owned industries in the sw and ss this morning? abeg I get better things to do with my life. just as you know se is different from Igbo land. go and gulp ewedu at your ogbomosho industrial idp camp

Name them!

We not talking of ladipo, trade fair or Alaba shops and stalls o

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by LordofNaija: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2017
FRESHGIST247:
Governors of the South East met in Enugu yesterday, addressing newsmen at the end of meeting, Chairman of the South East Governors Forum, Chief Dave Umahi said

“The Geometric Power Company made a presentation to us about the establishment of independent gas plant and we commend them highly for a beautiful project. We have adopted that power plant as a model for regional integration.

“We throw our weight behind the success of the project. In the same vein, we commend Shell and our partners in the gas project in Asa.

“The governors in the South East propose to build five mega industrial clusters, one in each state and we have signified interest to benefit from the Asa gas project, to that effect, we have set up a committee to liaise with all stakeholders in this respect.

“We have taken notice of a number of gas clusters in the South East and the South East governors have directed the economic team and the secretariat to get the list and names of people in charge of the gas blocks, so that we can discuss with them towards developing it and ensuring that we partner with them for the benefit of our people.”
http://regulusnews.com/2017/08/15/south-east-propose-to-build-five-mega-industrial-clusters/
Clowns what happened to NigerCem co-owned by south east states, how about golden guinea brewery what happened there too. There is an adage that a goat owned by the community dies of hunger. Enough said
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by muller101(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Useless people already disgracing themselves on this beautiful thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by GloryCardinal(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
taaar, in your dreams. Our people will vomit profusely if they drink that toilet broom soup. How can igbos who are well known for cleanliness be putting soup that is been prepared with toilet broom. God forbid
tell am ooo there soup is always disgusting

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by free2ryhme: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
FRESHGIST247:
Governors of the South East met in Enugu yesterday, addressing newsmen at the end of meeting, Chairman of the South East Governors Forum, Chief Dave Umahi said

“The Geometric Power Company made a presentation to us about the establishment of independent gas plant and we commend them highly for a beautiful project. We have adopted that power plant as a model for regional integration.

“We throw our weight behind the success of the project. In the same vein, we commend Shell and our partners in the gas project in Asa.

“The governors in the South East propose to build five mega industrial clusters, one in each state and we have signified interest to benefit from the Asa gas project, to that effect, we have set up a committee to liaise with all stakeholders in this respect.

“We have taken notice of a number of gas clusters in the South East and the South East governors have directed the economic team and the secretariat to get the list and names of people in charge of the gas blocks, so that we can discuss with them towards developing it and ensuring that we partner with them for the benefit of our people.”
http://regulusnews.com/2017/08/15/south-east-propose-to-build-five-mega-industrial-clusters/

When the project begins then we can celebrate until then it remains word on paper
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by nwosueugeneken: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
U are very sick

4 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Be careful of what you are doing to your mind. You have totally fragmented your reasoning. Human beings have the right to live where ever they choose on the surface of this planet. People are always intuitively moved to where there are resources to further their mortal growth. Do not go against the laws of nature. You created nothing and will die off taking nothing. So calm the fucck down and stop being a local tribalist.

By the way, I was born in Niger Delta too, but I stand for natural justice. I have no rights to criticise people but to support the marginalized. That is what it takes to be called Human.

5 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Penalty82(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Good move nice thought. At least population of gala sellers will reduce in west.

My dear be civil, is there anything wrong in selling gala. Stop reducing your worth on the alter of tribal bashing, the only thing you can get for this is unprofitable 'likes' that will only come from those that lacks understanding.

I was once a groundnut seller but today I can confidently build any type of house I want and buy any car of my test. There's always a stepping stone in the life of every human.

Once again I say be CIVIL. Insult not intended.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:
I feel sorry for Nwodo...SE Governor Forum have hijacked Ohaneze. You can tell that John Nwodo is not comfortable. Resign and save your integrity! I commend the project but Biafraa is the only way out. Hausa-Fulani will jeopardize this since anything power in the state level will have to be approved by the Federal Government/Ministry of Power.

FYI, the FG has already given states the go ahead to generate their own power; ironically enough the FG that gave them this very approval is currently headed by a Hausa/Fulani who you ignorantly assumed would jeopardise it.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by borntosuccess(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
u must be high on some cheap ogbomosho weed ,south east? d least developed region in nigeria...haba somebody save dis guy mana mai haka

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by zoedew: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2017
FRESHGIST247:

Definitely the way to go especially given that space has been freed for Federating States to play in the Power market. I salute the initiative and fervently pray it works out especially given the expertise and experience of Prof. Barth Nnaji. Jisiniike!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) / "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.