Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters (23132 Views)

Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Y'all should do it quick and get out of our land.....Pigs

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Moorish: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Translate your rubbish facts and figures on the physical plain...Ogun have the biggest IGR and the Enugu have far less...but look at the two capital cities and see which one is better...Do you people factor remittance from outside the regions....

Pic 1 Enugu
Pic 2 Abeokuta

Those two places are hamlets

Travel outside Africa for once nig*er

An Igbo ape is on the same developmental level as his Yoruba ape cousin

Why do animals from the same specie think they are better than the each other ?

Sheesh

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by agadez007(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
you are wrong we don't beg.
You are not a student of history, we accommodated your parents in west, that's why you live .
the Only thing You guys Accomodate is Human parts like The skull,private Organs etc,go and Ask Oshun and Osobo dwellers,its their Hobby

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Translate your rubbish facts and figures on the physical plain...Ogun have the biggest IGR and the Enugu have far less...but look at the two capital cities and see which one is better...Do you people factor remittance from outside the regions....

Pic 1 Enugu
Pic 2 Abeokuta

BRING FACTS AND FIGURES.

PICTURES ARE DECEPTIVE AND DEFRAUDING."DONT COME AND POST GRA FOR US HERE,EVERY STATE HAS GRAs"

I CAN DO THAT TOO,PUT SOKOTO GRAs BESIDE ENUGU SLUMS.....Its called FRAUD.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT(na you guyz and northeast be mate,na southsouth west dey rub shoulders with)

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Moorish:

Wow you quoted me! How sweet!!

I can never pick sides between two apes.

An ape is an ape

Whether yorubic or igboid.

Stop your hypocrtical pontification....Read through the comments and see who has resentment about this post...How is a developemental project in the SE region, so painful for your people...Start from there if you are a honest person...Same evil wishes when the federal government refuse to build the 2nd Niger bridge...they continue to gloat...How does building the bridge affect the well being of the Yorubas? They have the 3rd mainlnad bridge built and nobody was envious of that...I tire for the clannish Yorubas...

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Moorish:

Those two places are hamlets

Travel outside Africa for once nig*er

An Igbo ape is on the same developmental level as his Yoruba ape cousin

Why do animals from the same specie think they are better than the each other ?

Sheesh

But you Yoruba Vulture is happy with rubbish statistics which when you travel out..is less then what is generated by a common university....
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2017
I don't know the pleasure of some derive from tribalism, because I don't know why any Yoruba guy should interfere in a move intended at developing the South East and also why any Igbo guy should say things like they would soon come and wail. You guys should try and have a deep rethink if it's really worth it. God Bless.

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Moorish: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Stop your hypocrtical pontification....Read through the comments and see who has resentment about this post...How is a developemental project in the SE region, so painful for your people...Start from there if you are a honest person...Same evil wishes when the federal government refuse to build the 2nd Niger bridge...they continue to gloat...How does building the bridge affect the well being of the Yorubas? They have the 3rd mainlnad bridge built and nobody was envious of that...I tire for the clannish Yorubas...

I never take sides to bash anyone. I am Yoruba, but I also know I am no better than the Igbo. I actually like some part of the Igbo culture and heritage.

Both tribes are not perfect, and both are nig*er tribes. Both are from the black specie, which is only slightly above the ape in terms of IQ

Both apes need to stop fighting and chew on some banana
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Jabioro: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
Useless Afonjas won't like this, I can see them coming to this thread. They can't help their stupidity, even when it clearly said South East not South w@ste
Your insanity needed an urgent attention otherwise you're going market square gaga! Meanwhile we have a place like Y-left and Aro are made for your type, nuisance !
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

BRING FACTS AND FIGURES.

PICTURES ARE DECEPTIVE AND DEFRAUDING."DONT COME AND POST GRA FOR US HERE,EVERY STATE HAS GRAs"

I CAN DO THAT TOO,PUT SOKOTO GRAs BESIDE ENUGU SLUMS.....Its called FRAUD.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT(na you guyz and northeast be mate,na southsouth west dey rub shoulders with)

You need to travel outside your state...To think that pic of Enugu is the GRA means you are dumb...It is a developing outskirts. you can see new buildings coming up...I intentionally put that picture...If I put the GRA, you will FAINT!

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Moorish: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

But you Yoruba Vulture is happy with rubbish statistics which when you travel out..is less then what is generated by a common university....

Nigeria is a failed state

I am not proud of Lagos, it is a dump, a hole

I am not proud of having black ancestry either

Black people are apelike. All of them
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by kitaatita: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2017
You need to partner with Fedral Government to actualize this programme. This is the same Presentation that Buhari wanted to flag off and Ekweremadu and some so called SE leasers insisted that they didn't want his visit.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2017
agadez007:
the Only thing You guys Accomodate is Human parts like The skull,private Organs etc,go and Ask Oshun and Osobo dwellers,its their Hobby
Yes thank you!
But put all of them in one basket, is far better than "cannibal restaurant in anambra!

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

You need to travel outside your state...To think that pic of Enugu is the GRA means you are dumb...It is a developing outskirts. you can see new buildings coming up...I intentionally put that picture...If I put the GRA, you will FAINT!
It is easily to lie on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Moorish:

Nigeria is a failed state

I am not proud of Lagos, it is a dump, a shit hope

I am not proud of having black ancestry either

Black people are apelike. All of them

At least you bigotry is cooling off...The Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria...Honestly...They are so clannish and envious...Again can you tell me why they are incensed about a project in another region...?

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

It is easily to lie on nairaland.

Then pick your bag and travel to other states to see for yourself...Don't depend on Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Yes thank you!
But put all of them in one basket, is far better than "cannibal restaurant in anambra!
Clifford orji international.

na life human being that one dey eat.

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by jacyhelen(f): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
FRESHGIST247:
Governors of the South East met in Enugu yesterday, addressing newsmen at the end of meeting, Chairman of the South East Governors Forum, Chief Dave Umahi said

“The Geometric Power Company made a presentation to us about the establishment of independent gas plant and we commend them highly for a beautiful project. We have adopted that power plant as a model for regional integration.

“We throw our weight behind the success of the project. In the same vein, we commend Shell and our partners in the gas project in Asa.

“The governors in the South East propose to build five mega industrial clusters, one in each state and we have signified interest to benefit from the Asa gas project, to that effect, we have set up a committee to liaise with all stakeholders in this respect.

“We have taken notice of a number of gas clusters in the South East and the South East governors have directed the economic team and the secretariat to get the list and names of people in charge of the gas blocks, so that we can discuss with them towards developing it and ensuring that we partner with them for the benefit of our people.”
http://regulusnews.com/2017/08/15/south-east-propose-to-build-five-mega-industrial-clusters/

idiots..which road will lead to the Gas plant company
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Then pick you bag and travel to other states to see for yourself...Don't depend on Nairaland...
I've seen myself.
igboland is developed likewise other regions.each its own old parts.

All I know is picture is defrauding.Even the 419s and yahoo boys,no be pictures dem dey use?
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Moorish: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

At least you bigotry is cooling off...The Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria...Honestly...They are so clannish and envious...Again can you tell me why they are incensed about a project in another region...?

If you can show me one post I have made on nairaland that supported one ape tribe over another, I will de activate my account

I have never picked sides

The problem with Nigeria is too numerous. But the youth are the only hope

Yorubas are not the only hateful ones.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2017
5DMindset:

Be careful of what you are doing to your mind. You have totally fragmented your reasoning. Human beings have the right to live where ever they choose on the surface of this planet. People are always intuitively moved to where there are resources to further their mortal growth. Do not go against the laws of nature. You created nothing and will die off taking nothing. So calm the fucck down and stop being a local tribalist.

By the way, I was born in Niger Delta too, but I stand for natural justice. I have no rights to criticise people but to support the marginalized. That is what it takes to be called Human.

i have been watching your comments since yesterday and they are despicable to say the least. If the igbos dont go back home, who would develop the east? To compound the problems igbo people have, most people dont want them around but rather than urge them to go back home, you are preaching about human beings having the right to leave anywhere. What if the present or future generations of Hausas or Yorubas grow xenophobic and start attacking the igbos? it is not like the north and south west are so developed but its inhabitants are comfortable with staying there. Oga, kindly desist from from hiding under humanity to avoid or dodge the responsibilities igbos have to develop igbo land because they have no other place to call home. There will never come a time when an igbo man would be totally accepted as a son of the soil in Lagos or the SW. Get this into your skull. "Igbos must go" as you can see from the clamour of the northerners!
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2017
kitaatita:
You need to partner with Fedral Government to actualize this programme. This is the same Presentation that Buhari wanted to flag off and Ekweremadu and some so called SE leasers insisted that they didn't want his visit.

Rubbish! Don't you think the best way to end this issues is for the regions to get a kind of autonomy or separation...We don't need any Buhari to falg anything off neither do we need any approval from Abuja...That's why there is clamour for Biafra...
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by agadez007(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Yes thank you!
i dont expect Less from a Yoruba muslim

yorubas see selling human parts as normal reason why it will never end in the waste,continue soon all y'all will be walking about headless

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Moorish:

If you can show me one post I have made on nairaland that supported one ape tribe over another, I will de activate my account

I have never picked sides

The problem with Nigeria is too numerous. But the youth are the only hope

Yorubas are not the only hateful ones.

Use this thread to judge...I have given you several examples....
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
I don't know the pleasure of some derive from tribalism, because I don't know why any Yoruba guy should interfere in a move intended at developing the South East and also why any Igbo guy should say things like they would soon come and wail. You guys should try and have a deep rethink if it's really worth it. God Bless.

Nobody is jealous of the news. In fact, we are happy as it raises the hopes of having our towns and cities de-congested. No hate. Just being real.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Chikpat(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2017
See the Pix; They are not excited or happy about it.
Its likely gonna be another good case of all talks and no commitment

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Moorish: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Use this thread to judge...I have given you several examples....

Hahaha, liar ! Lol
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by elmajor(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:
I feel sorry for Nwodo...SE Governor Forum have hijacked Ohaneze. You can tell that John Nwodo is not comfortable. Resign and save your integrity! I commend the project but Biafraa is the only way out. Hausa-Fulani will jeopardize this since anything power in the state level will have to be approved by the Federal Government/Ministry of Power.

It might interest u to know that FG has states autonomy to produce their own power. The only thing SE states need is dedication to finish the project.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:

Afonja illiterate. The project hasn't started nor has it been mapped out. So there is no approval yet.

If you were not so stupid and ignorant you would have realised that I was not talking about this particular SE project but all states in general who now the FG have given them autonomy to generate and transmit their own power.
Mumu, it even made today's front page - here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3988407/fg-gives-states-autonomy-produce

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2017
SonOfAfonja:
Y'all should do it quick and get out of our land.....Pigs

I know right......Ma nigger!
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2017
elmajor:

It might interest u to know that FG has states autonomy to produce their own power. The only thing SE states need is dedication to finish the project.

They don't, and neither can they build or control Ports without federal government involvement.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Moorish:

Hahaha, liar ! Lol

Lair...? Do you need glasses to check?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

19 Firms Shut, 250,000 Jobs Threatened By WEMPCO Crisis / Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.1% / Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.