Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,195 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters (23130 Views)

Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
BininKingdom:

You people are so backward, that picture is more than 70yrs old, you can never someone again with that Mark in Igbo land.

You people like using what the Igbo did from 50yrs ago to justify your backwardness,

Same thing with human rituritualsecause Otokoto did human ritual 20yrs ago, now Yoruba people are using it to justify the high rate of skull mining etc

but your igbo bro claim the yoruba one he posted is 300 years old.

By the way,

-Evans kidnapping happened 50 years ago?
-Clifford orji happened 50 years ago?
-Rev king happened 50years ago
-Alu killings happened 50years ago?
-okija forest happened 50 years ago??
-vampire kidnapping happened 50 years ago
-Alaba pirators just arrested happened 50years ago?

Mr man go express your pain somewhere else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=comrChris post=59494838] Ignorance is trully a disease. Many of you have allowed tribalism and hatred to eat deep into you.

I couldn't quote the entire rubbish of an epistle you typed up there.....About the Igbos migrating to other parts, are you guys the only one's migrating? There are a lot of Hausa's, Idomas, Efiks, Togolese, Ghanaians, South Africans, Indians, Chinese, Lebanese e.t.c In Lagos and other parts of Nigeria....why aren't they at loggerheads with the yorubas there?......It's obvious, you all are a tribe filled with stvpid, arrogant knobheads....Get your black hairy asses of our land...Pig.bo

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by comrChris(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=SonOfAfonja post=59495752][/quote]what else do you know how to say other than get your asses off our land, the land you created or what?

Btw how many access do you have in that your land to make it your land.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=SonOfAfonja post=59495752][/quote]

dont mind them.

its all about greed and inferiority complex
and other tribes are not greedy and are not having inferiority complex.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by comrChris(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Goodone from our governors, our prayer is for it to materialise.

Let those who have nothing to offer but have chosen to live their lives on hatred continue
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by knowledgeable: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

EMPTY CHESTBEATING!.VICTIM AND MASTER MENTALITY AT THE SAME TIME!
But do you have to compare yourself to yorubas to prove yourselves?

that is inferiority complex.

No son, with separation, their will not be any more Igbo vs Yoruba or basis for comparison
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Amah70: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Point. All it takes is one policy by Fulani-led federal govt to cripple any giant stride any group in Nigeria is making. Lagos would be having undergroung metro which must have survived whatever obstacles, if not for Buhari's federal govt cancelling the Metro tramsport project.
zurich1010:
I feel sorry for Nwodo...SE Governor Forum have hijacked Ohaneze. You can tell that John Nwodo is not comfortable. Resign and save your integrity! I commend the project but Biafraa is the only way out. Hausa-Fulani will jeopardize this since anything power in the state level will have to be approved by the Federal Government/Ministry of Power.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
knowledgeable:

No son, with separation, their will not be any more Igbo vs Yoruba or basis for comparison
na inferiority complex jor.

they always start the comparison with the yorubas.
peruse atru their comments.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
comrChris:
what else do you know how to say other than get your asses off our land, the land you created or what?

Btw how many access do you have in that your land to make it your land.

Please type in English I do not understand the crap you wrote....Thanks
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

dont mind them.

its all about greed and inferiority complex
and other tribes are not greedy and are not having inferiority complex.

I totally agree....these set of people are so confused and primitive in thinking. They have problems with everyone wherever they are....Kano, Kaduna,Lagos, India, South Africa and so on, Everyone knows them as pesky Loudmouths. I hear they say they're from Isreal that's why they're hated.....Hahahahaha, very Dumb set....*spits*

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Good move nice thought. At least population of gala sellers will reduce in west.

wen una go build urs make mechanic, barrow pushers, tailors, and Agbekpos reduce across Nigeria
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

I totally agree....these set of people are so confused and primitive in thinking. They have problems with everyone wherever they are....Kano, Kaduna,Lagos, India, South Africa and so on, Everyone knows them as pesky Loudmouths. I hear they say they're from Isreal that's why they're hated.....Hahahahaha, very Dumb set....*spits*

now that isreal has rejected the trouble makers nko?
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by AzeezAbubakar1: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
victorDanladi:

YORUBAS DEY USE THE PICTURES TO SHOW YOU HAVE NO POINTS AND FACTS BUT EMPTY CHEST BEATING.
[/s]
more trash
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Fucktensei: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.
Naija delta indeed.. just look at what this Yoruba Ijaw is saying.... grin .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s] more trash
Message has been passed already and yIGBO emptiness exposed!

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by AzeezAbubakar1: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
victorDanladi:

Message has been passed already and yIGBO emptiness exposed!
[/s]
more trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Sagay212: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.

That's the way to go and the people should learn to hold leaders responsible as well. This way things will work and people won't need to be making trouble here and there.

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by DLioness(f): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
ranting mad man!
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by nwadiuko1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol......south south developed?
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by comrChris(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Please type in English I do not understand the crap you wrote....Thanks
why will you understand what i wrote when comprehension is your biggest problem
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
comrChris:
why will you understand what i wrote when comprehension is your biggest problem

Stvpid retard....get a refund, your education and reasoning is ruined....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Ogban: PDP Hails Court For Jailing APC Rigging Prof / Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central / Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.