Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters (23126 Views)

Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by AlNur: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Igbos are clean, yet aba remains the most dirtiest state in Africa, owerri is like the ancient ajegunle. "lol anyways i am a niger deltan.
Niger deltan is not a tribe. You will be surprised this person shouting Niger delta is from Edo state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Penalty82:

My dear be civil, is there anything wrong in selling gala. Stop reducing your worth on the alter of tribal bashing, the only thing you can get for this is unprofitable 'likes' that will only come from those that lacks understanding.

I was once a groundnut seller but today I can confidently build any type of house I want and buy any car of my test. There's always a stepping stone in the life of every human

Once again I say be CIVIL. Insult not intended.

Take your sermon to pigs and idiots
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by zoedew: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Penalty82:

My dear be civil, is there anything wrong in selling gala. Stop reducing your worth on the alter of tribal bashing, the only thing you can get for this is unprofitable 'likes' that will only come from those that lacks understanding.

I was once a groundnut seller but today I can confidently build any type of house I want and buy any car of my test. There's always a stepping stone in the life of every human.

Tell him!!!
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Moorish: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Penalty82:

I was once a groundnut seller but today I can confidently build any type of house I want and buy any car of my test. There's always a stepping stone in the life of every human.

There are very few sensible posters on this forum, kudos

The yoruba and Igbo online warriors are losers

They are both from the nig*er ape race of blacks so they are equally failures, why does one feel more special than the other?

A Yoruba nig*er vs Igbo?? They are both sub human apes compared to the true humans of Europe and Asia!

One needs to remind these monkeys sometimes

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Gotze1: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

With that faecal-oha that look like faeces.

well,Nnamdi kanu just called them PIGs.
just normal,PIGs eat faeces!
Lol, why do you think they eat this kind of soup below. It is for pig na.

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Impressive, way to go...anything to move this damn ship forward...we have to move, we have what it takes pple. OneNigeria
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Penalty82(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2017
muller101:
Useless people already disgracing themselves on this beautiful thread

My dear I weep for the future of this nation if our able bodied youths can't contribute meaningfully on a thread like this........... I give up.

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by cytell56: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2017
FRESHGIST247:
Governors of the South East met in Enugu yesterday, addressing newsmen at the end of meeting, Chairman of the South East Governors Forum, Chief Dave Umahi said

“The Geometric Power Company made a presentation to us about the establishment of independent gas plant and we commend them highly for a beautiful project. We have adopted that power plant as a model for regional integration.

“We throw our weight behind the success of the project. In the same vein, we commend Shell and our partners in the gas project in Asa.

“The governors in the South East propose to build five mega industrial clusters, one in each state and we have signified interest to benefit from the Asa gas project, to that effect, we have set up a committee to liaise with all stakeholders in this respect.

“We have taken notice of a number of gas clusters in the South East and the South East governors have directed the economic team and the secretariat to get the list and names of people in charge of the gas blocks, so that we can discuss with them towards developing it and ensuring that we partner with them for the benefit of our people.”
http://regulusnews.com/2017/08/15/south-east-propose-to-build-five-mega-industrial-clusters/

Na spare parts Igbos need, else dem go vandalise this gas project. Trust them for that.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Gotze1: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Igbos are clean, yet aba remains the most dirtiest state in Africa, owerri is like the ancient ajegunle. "lol anyways i am a niger deltan.
Hahahaha, you are too bad. They are very neat, just that WHO likes to marginalised them and also hate them.

4 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by poseidon12: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Way to go my good governors. We need to focus on what we can do for ourselves. We should not be waiting for a non-existent so called Federal government led by a clueless tribalist. And we should also start the process of regionalization on our own. Other regions need to be doing same too.
The Southeast government should harness the entrepreneurial prowess of the Igbo for accelerated development of the Southeast. Bleep the so called Federal government.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by BURG4326: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2017
U don't speak like a wise man. I really doubt if you are from Niger Delta. Why do Nigerians travel abroad? why wont they stay in Nigeria. The South East are the most enterprising people in Africa in case u don't know. They don't depend on government for anything. They hustle and survive on their own.
Dlordsamurai:
This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.

How does the news pain you...this is why I come hard on skull miners....Why not focus on your vulture and hyena life....

8 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Penalty82(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Take your sermon to pigs and idiots
God bless you.
Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Afonjas VS flatinoes be like Messi VS Ronaldo grin..... Bt serz, only if we could just set our differences aside and unite as the republic of biafroduduwa.. We would be gods grin
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2017
People ask why Igbos hate the Yorubas, but going by the comments on this thread...Yorubas are all over the place insulting the Igbos...How does this news insult the Yorubas that they have to react this way?

[s]Good move nice thought. At least population of gala sellers will reduce in west.

This is better and more unifying than shouting biafra up and down. The leaders should make kanu shut the fork up. so that the east can grow under one Nigeria. "I am a Niger deltan and frankly speaking, the east and the north are the least developed region in Nigeria. "the people of the west and south south have developed their region. "but the people of the east kept running to the west and south south for stay. "stay in your east and leave LAGOS, DELTA STATE, CALABAR, BENIN AND PORTHACOURT ALONE.[/s]...

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

you are a pained afonja claiming Niger Delta. are you not ashamed of yourself? do you want me to start listing the name of Igbo owned industries in the sw and ss this morning? abeg I get better things to do with my life. just as you know se is different from Igbo land. go and gulp ewedu at your ogbomosho industrial idp camp

see this one.I AM AFONJA WORRIOR.

I BIG PASS MASQUERADING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE,
BECAUSE OF WHAT?...I'M EQUIPED WITH FACT AND FIGURES NOT EWEDU AND BROWN ROOF PICTURES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by kenex4ever(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Good move nice thought. At least population of gala sellers will reduce in west.
Better to sell gala than to be begging on d street like ur sw brothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Moorish: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

How does the news pain you...this is why I come hard on skull miners....Why not focus on you vulture and hyena life....

Like ritual killings are only exclusive to yorubas.

Yes, in recent times the trend is on the rise in the south west, because the news reports it

Other regions have some nasty things going on as well .

Cooly100 you are not white. You are not Arab or asian. So you are of monkey ancestry.

What makes you a more special monkey than the ones from the south west ?
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Hope they will use the power sensibly and not divert it to more baby factories lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by victorDanladi: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2017
samyomz:
Afonjas VS flatinoes be like Messi VS Ronaldo grin..... Bt serz, only if we could just set our differences aside and unite as the republic of biafroduduwa.. We would be gods grin

Afonjas are the messi.

because some people are just trying to measure up.

FACTS AND FIGURE SPEAK NOT MOUTH,CHESTBEAT AND EWEDU AND BROWN ROOF PICTURES.

6 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2017
Moorish:

Like ritual killings are only exclusive to yorubas.

Yes, in recent times the trend is on the rise in the south west, because the news reports it

Other regions have some nasty things going on as well .

Cooly100 you are not white. You are not Arab or asian.

What makes you a more special monkey than the other apes from the south west you so much despise ?

Have you read you post again...Why are you eternally pained for a progress in another region...You lazy clown is the one who despised the other people...Should I post you comment for you to see..in case you are suffering from amnesia?

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
[s]

FYI, the FG has already given states the go ahead to generate their own power; ironically enough the FG that gave them this very approval is currently headed by a Hausa/Fulani who you ignorantly assumed would jeopardise it.[/s]

Afonja illiterate. The project hasn't started nor has it been mapped out. So there is no approval yet.

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2017
kenex4ever:
Better to sell gala than to be begging on d street like ur sw brothers and sisters.
you are wrong we don't beg.
You are not a student of history, we accommodated your parents in west, that's why you live .

3 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

look at this ewedugerian claiming Niger Delta. no be today we see una type. BTW there is a difference between igboland and south east. I am from obigbo and I am Igbo but not from South East. Even the industries in the west Igbo's have a fair share of it so just shut your mouth and go beg for alms at your ogbomosho idp camp.

bloody afonja!!!!!!
Bro don't get drifted into social media's misrepresentation. Ogbomoso is clearly not an IDP camp as we live our good lives down here. Ogbomoso keep growing by the day so don't buy into everything you see online. God Bless.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by blastac: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2017
You have never been to the east and you are shouting up and down cos you're on nairaland... My friend mechie gi onu ebe ahu... As if Delta is as developed as Enugu.

Dlordsamurai:

1 Like

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Moorish: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Have you read you post again...Why are you eternally pained for a progress in another region...You lazy clown is the one who despised the other people...Should I post you comment for you to see..in case you are suffering from amnesia?

Wow you quoted me! How sweet!!

I can never pick sides between two apes.

An ape is an ape

Whether yorubic or igboid.
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Penalty82:

God bless you.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes:
but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
Poverbs was the caused of church massacred, you remember?
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by GoldNiagara(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2017
This what you pass out from the other end when you eat, ewedu and it is what is called Oooohhhhhaaaa.

1 Share

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by agadez007(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2017
shockedshockedshocked
Wow,look at the Unwarranted Insults against Ndigbo on this Innocent thread from the First post even when we(Igbos) havent even Posted anything yet

yet,they will say Nnamdi Kanu Is full of hate,when we talk back the Useless Mods will remember that their Ban-button Still works

I swear God will Impregnate any Mod with four Fat Abuja yams that will ban or Delete my Comment when I start Mine

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by toolovely(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Abeg no vex, which Port Harcourt is developed? so, for your mind, port Harcourt is developed?

2 Likes

Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by canalily(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Its late alreadyangry
Re: South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters by Cooly100: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

like feacal-oha people pray for the fall of the great lagos(ikeja) and Ogun everyday.

Thanks for Awolowo for the first Industrial estate in ikeja.

Translate your rubbish facts and figures on the physical plain...Ogun have the biggest IGR and the Enugu have far less...but look at the two capital cities and see which one is better...Do you people factor remittance from outside the regions....

Pic 1 Enugu
Pic 2 Abeokuta

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Wants Nigeria Returned To Parliamentary System / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association / I Disagree With Chinua Achebe, The Trouble With Nigeria Is Not Politicians, But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.