Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) (37199 Views)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by blackbeau1(f): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hopefully, she won't abandon him.
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by jrerico1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lol, I love my life o
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by rovher: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Been there, don't wana walk down that lane again...
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:
She might be fkvcking his best friend.

Is that how you roll?

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by akwunmi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
I just hope say she marry u with ur one leg now...
If not u are a living dead man...
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by LadyJasper: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:

Or might have always been faithful to him.
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Things we do for Love , wish him quick recovery, just hope the girl don't leave him, if he eventually suffer any form of disability
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by dacovajnr: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
djbussy:
God used him
May God use you same way he's being used..say amen!!

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by LadyJasper: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
She probably has been so loyal that the guy must have considered her worthy of the sacrifice. Interesting!
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Ajicold(f): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:
haba!! I Dont Think Shes Like You
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by ivolt: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:

Not all girls are like you.
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hope she does not abandon him o.
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:

Talking from experience
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
he tried but...
i can only do that for "family" grin
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin shocked grin

Love is wisdom,
Love is not foolish.

That dude is an ozuor with capital letters!
A complete fool!

Whatever a girl cannot do for a guy,
A guy should not do for a girl.

Which girl go c death, carry her head chook put 2 save a guy? E no dey!
But, guys keep doing that.

He ought to have died a fool's death!
Next time, let him take a bullet for her.

Mtcheeeeew!

Girls don't deserve this height of sacrifice.

Nonsense!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by sshalom(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
True love demonstrated in the face of pure hatred. Shame to the haters!
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by inchristalone(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is true love if you ask me.
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by blackorange: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:

which kind nonsense be this?
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
He did well...

All of you talking rubbish don't understand what love in the real sense of it can make one do

Anyways I don't blame u guys sha, growing up in brutish Nigeria has taken out all sense of humanity and common sense from many

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by stevecantrell: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Neminc:
Foolish man, He will now spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair, He will be fired from his job very soon because he can't work in a wheelchair, poverty will inevitably embrace him, his girlfriend will start banging someone else behind his back and whenever he complains, she will use that as an excuse to dump his broke ass. Girls are only loyal to men who can show them the money, it is only men that do stupid things in the name of love

Who is talking about wheelchair ?

Are you his doctor ?
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Love is wisdom, Love is not foolish.
That dude is an ozuor with capital letters! A complete fool!
Whatever a girl cannot do for a guy, A guy should not do for a girl.
Which girl go c death, carry her head chook put 2 save a guy? E no dey! But, guys keep doing that.

He ought to have died a fool's death! Next time, let him take a bullet for her.
Mtcheeeeew!

Girls don't deserve this height of sacrifice.

Nonsense!!!!!
Who did this to you?
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is called "true love".
But I doubt if she can do the same for him.
With her big physique.
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
I trust my naija brothers na oyo u dey o
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by 9inches(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
No pity for him. They were at the wrong place, doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. They came to counter a peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by xcsdr: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Don't ever try do such for the most perfect Nigerian girlfriend, fiancee or wife because the regret of your action will lead to your death.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:

IranĂº!!!!!....na so u b abi...

OLOSHO!!!!!!!
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
What is the title of the movie?

Gosh thought you are..................so you don't know about all that going on; in America right now. Armed White Supremacy groups are killing Black folks...............there are allegation that "The authority" tactically support the redneck......... The mai-stream media houses are all silence. but the social media are buzzing tank to folks that upload clips
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
9inches:
No pity for him. They were at the wrong place, doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. They came to counter a peaceful protest.

Liar! peace kini.........................?
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by 9inches(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Awoofawo:

Liar! peace kini.........................?

It was peaceful until the neo liberal fascist anti-free speech snowflakes came out.
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by ginggerxy: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:
girls can do anything
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
9inches:

It was peaceful until the neo liberal fascist anti-free speech snowflakes came out.
Are the black the one who started the fight or the rednecks
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by izito(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:

is dat wat u do??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections / My Ex Is Threatening Me / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.