Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections (37099 Views)

Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by SweetBuns(f): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Why would they have one?
Why should they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Dobson43: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2020
sad

Your suggestions rings very true but shouldn't be limited in scope to broke guys. Such compliments should be accorded to ladies as well. Nothing prevents a lady from holding her own in the midst of guys and beating guys in any sphere of endeavor.

Let me put in as succinctly as possible: a broke lady shouldn't get wet nor should she use her body as an office to transact business. She shouldn't be in a rush so spread her legs like a Bible for anyone to read

620 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by cdm4live: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2020
A motorcyclist earning $1-3 per day? You must be living in a terrible environment where poverty is the norm.
Oh, maybe your guy couldnt afford to put some bucks in your pocket hence, your ranting this Sunday morning.
Anyway, boys hustle well o so that one girl no go carry you dey do example.

Now, what you should have said is that not too well to do guys shouldn't have business fathering children. Ahh
Even mad men do have an erection how much more a normal human?
I know children and brokenness is dangerous but what is the woman doing to help.

Is it when a guy have made it that one girl will come and say Guy if you marry me you no go poor again.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by kestolove95(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2020
And a broke girl shouldn't get wet

402 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by PrimeWatermark: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2020
Broke guys can and should have erections. Whatever happened to building a life together with his partner? Where is it written that he should shoulder all the responsibilities?

As long as he's not lazy and very promising, then we don't have a problem with that. Besides, who says he can't use protection if he isn't ready to have kids?

The guy you mentioned in your story, what does his wife do for a living? They're both guilty.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by SweetCunt97(f): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2020
I think the keyword should be responsible.

From what I learnt, a broke man have no much means of entertainment so sex is his gateway to fun and all. But the only issue is making kids they really can't care for.

Na broke guys fvck pass but both should learn how to manage their affairs

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by meum: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2020
Na wa o! So erection, a natural response to stimulus, means automatic pregnancy? Even as he's so broke, condoms are distributed free of charge. All the broke guy has to do is ask. With that he can break you without worrying about the pregnancy and responsibility issues being used as cover for greed. grin grin

Broke guys please have that erection. It's allowed!

All I can deduce from the story you shared is CHOICE. The man & wife made their choice. You can't tell me the man had silly erections (in your words) eight times only grin. It's their CHOICE. Most people still see number of children as something to brag about.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Edopesin: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2020

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by SweetBuns(f): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I think the keyword should be responsible.

From what I learnt, a broke man have no much means of entertainment so sex is his gateway to fun and all. But the only issue is making kids they really can't care for.

Na broke guys fvck pass but both should learn how to manage their affairs

The bolded is their problem, they're not ready to learn at all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Slawormir: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Being broke is not the issue
Infact being broke is good..

But staying broke for too long is the bad thing

And most girls have the natural ability to figure out if a particular guy is gonna stay broke for long or not even if the guy is completely broke at that moment

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by ERCROSS(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Chai, if men were God, we for hear wen. But what if women like you were God? Na hell on earth for some men.

Your post would have made more sense if you had advised broke guys to avoid unwanted pregnancies by using protection. And also advise the broke ladies to ensure their man uses protection whenever they wantu do the do. But you decided to disturb us with your rants. Anyways, that's your opinion and it's as useless as the P in Psychology. It won't stop Sikiru from gbenshin Sikira today.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by AmancalledGod: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2020
So for the fact they are broke guy's they shouldn't be knacking baa ur head no correct then what happens to broke gals i guess they should not be getting wet as well.

My dear whether broke or rich everybody deserves to be fvcking is a free world

Seems this one u are sounding so pained guess your boyfriend is so damn serious broke

8 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2020
I see a clout chasing bitch

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by edward1106(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2020
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

I dont know why this post is making me think it is a response to a post about girls who want guys to be RESPONSIBLE for them.
Whatever point you were trying to make, you lost it in between your write up.
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BEST IF YOU HAD JUST SAID, "PRACTICE SAFE SEX".
Safe sex takes away all the problems or issues you have mentioned. An erection is GLORIOUS, but its purpose is a CHOICE.

13 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by MJBOLT: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2020
This girl,you have started again abi grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2020
These sweet bitter ladies here sound very entitled indeed. If one were to seek the truth of their status I wouldn't be surprised if they are broker than ekute soosi. People should stop shaming men that might not have money. It is stupid attitudes like that that eventually force some weak men into a life of crime. Men don't exist to provide for you bitter ladies; concentrate on your lives and let our men develop at their own pace. Leave their erection to them; it is simply not your business.

To the men here, please ignore these entitled girls masquerading as preachers of sense. Develop at your own pace. If any girl broke-shames you, remind her of how poor our family members are and are likely going to remain for a long time. As a young man, identify your hustle and patiently work at it. Success takes time and patience and you cannot afford ladies who skipped proper home training to push you in the wrong path. Many of these ladies are very desperate indeed, but as a man know that even when you are 50 or more, life might just be starting... That's a special gift belonging to men. Moses started his ministry over again at the age of 80. And at the age of 80 you can yet be the president of this country as a man. That is a gift...
I am writing this to balance out the silliness written in the original post, and to let you know as a man that you have time to develop, God willing. And yes, your erection, your sexuality is a gift from God to you. It is biologically your personal entertainment kit, only do it responsibly. Your sexuality is your fundamental human right, and with any willing female that has crossed the age of consent you are good to go. Enjoy your sexuality please and develop at your pace. Consistency is the keyword.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by illicit(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2020
I avoid broke gals cos e no go make sense make two of us broke

grin

26 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by roybanjo100(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2020
was ur daddy rich when he impregnate ur mom n gave birth to you? just asking

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by hashtagged(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

And jobless and unattractive idiots like you should stop seeking for attention.

Go and Bleep a dog cause they will give you the attention you need

10 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by undefeateds: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
I reserve my comments
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Vyzz: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
All thread u have ever made are trash

I am sorry to say

3 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Ningen(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Life is unfair. I'm pained that a tree somewhere out there is tirelessly producing oxygen for the ídiot OP to live. She is abusing that privilege!

16 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Don't be stupid. It's our right to fvck the pvssy.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by themaestro08(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Says a low-IQ moderfucker who is trying so hard to seem smart but is terribly dumb grin grin.

When your dad married your mum, what was his financial state like? I expect an honest answer.

And what about pathetically poor Ladies? I never knew such things are gender-based. You see terribly flawed your logic is? cheesy mumu girl

14 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Lazycyndy(f): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
kestolove95:

Come what side you on? Nairaland girls just dey fall hand anyhow. Except you're not a woman probably a dude with a female moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
kestolove95:
No babe they can
But broke girls shouldn't aspire for a rich or ready made man if they do thunderous lighting will strike them dead Amen grin

8 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Ok let's do it this way
Only if you're rich but if you're not if you aspire or wish for a rich man thunderous lighting will strike you dead do you agree angry

4 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ningen:
Life is unfair. I'm pained that a tree somewhere out there is tirelessly producing oxygen for the ídiot OP to live. She is abusing that privilege!
Same way her p-man can't afford a car of ₦3000 in the 90s when it's was still cheap shior cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Kingroad: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
All I know is any man who can't take care of a child shouldn't bring one into the world to suffer.

The less children suffer, the lesser the crime on Earth. What pushed Hushpuppy into fraud/crime is either poverty or greed.

11 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Abso1uteZero(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
If your broke, don't have children is all.
Use a condom.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Petyprincess(f): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Table broken grin

4 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by stanliwise(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Valentine, My First Time..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.