Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? (28098 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by nkemchineke: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2017
You are planning to die young... and unhappy.

Piiko:
that's what you think, I plan to have multiple wives if I have the kind of money I want
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by zolacoded(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2017
[color=#990000][quote author=Safiaaa post=59507141]Some people live in 1925. If her womb is still intact?
The complications of abortions are very low. If you do it the right way, most likely you'll be fine. A woman who had 4 abortions in her past, got married and still gave birth to twins. Some women who never have sex until marriage may be infertile. Thats life for you, but never judge anyone soley on their past. Esp something as sensitive as abortions.

chaiii.......Oga, I bow to u ooo!!! are u trying to advocate for abortion? or what's the rationale behind dis ur response
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=zolacoded post=59520906][/quote] I'm not trying to be an advocate for abortions. However, i don't judge people who go through it. I just want to make it clear that abortions do not cause infertility. It is a myth, and it's very unlikely to happen. It's just that nigerians do not like to educate themselves.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by herkeym001(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2017
YES I CAN.
YES I WILL.

In fact, am dating one right now which i wholeheartedly love, and I pray to marry.

Me myself have aborted 3pregnancy for 3different girls.

Note: Advice for my fellow guys, once your GF is not a virgin, accept her like that but don't believe good stories she tells you about her decency for your own sake.

Though, there are still few First grade girls.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by herkeym001(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2017
ShyCypher:
It's even an advantage if she can no longer bear fruit. She knows now that we are fuckin' till thy kingdom come.

And I can cheat too grin
Afterall, she understands I need a heir. Plus she can't leave me easily. How many dudes will accept her after findin' out?

You're stuck with me!
You be my correct guy. Fucking till that kingdom come bro. Confirm Jackpot

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Seunbert(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2017
if she never abort na u go marry am ? d one u slept wt did u prevent urself? he who must marry a girl DT has not done abortion must make sure that he hasn't involve in premarital sex and if he does it must always be wt condom ..then u can come here and ask ds question . d truth is more than 75% of Nigerian ladies have gone through abortion @ point in time in their life.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by TheBawse(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Why not , as long as she still has a womb . u knw hw many d & c 's my girlfriend do for me . if not for problems in our relationship , i would have most likely married her.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

Unfortunately,as far as most males believe that sleeping with ladies while dating them is their right,have impregnated a lady in the past,paid for abortions or absconded from a girl they impregnated..

They WILL end up marrying ladies who have had an abortion or two in the past whether they like or not...They do not deserve anything else..no more no less..

Being hypocritical or sanctimonous here will not cut it..sorry.

Exactly! That is why i regard this thread as a s.tupid one devoid of IQ. Asking this question is completely useless. THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW IF A FEMALE HAS ABORTED! No Nigerian female will even dare open her mouth to claim it unless she has the size of groundnut for a brain. Its not written on the forehead! Unless they say so! As long as s.ex has become part of relationships these days, expect more and more abortions. And All men will still marry these Ladies like that. All the guys you see saying NO will still end up with ladies that have aborted either once or numerous times. Whether they like it or not, rebuke it or not. I don't know why most nairaland dudes are sooooooo daft! If all men need women with healthy and functional wombs, they all need to stop having sex with ladies before marriage. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Ngokafor(f): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2017
MrIcredible:

Sorry to burst your bubbles cheesy
Life has never been so fair cheesy

My paddy back then (a very bad guy) married a beautiful virgin girl 3 years ago, they have two kids now grin

How did you know your' paddy's' wife was a virgin??..because he told you so?...and because she said so to him??..i laugh in apc.

You guys are so ignorant in matters like this its not even funny....I am married with a kid...but i know what i can do to transform to myself to a 'virgin' to my husband in a twinkle of an eye if i wish.

..The joke is really on you guys,but its your call...like i said,99% of the time,you reap what you sow..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Ngokafor(f): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2017
Sophyrocks:

Exactly! That is why i regard this thread as a s.tupid one devoid of IQ. Asking this question is completely useless. THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW IF A FEMALE HAS ABORTED! No Nigerian female will even dare open her mouth to claim it unless she has the size of groundnut for a brain. Its not written on the forehead! Unless they say so! As long as s.ex has become part of relationships these days, expect more and more abortions. And All men will still marry these Ladies like that. All the guys you see saying NO will still end up with ladies that have aborted either once or numerous times. Whether they like it or not, rebuke it or not. I don't know why most nairaland dudes are sooooooo daft! If all men need women with healthy and functional wombs, they all need to stop having sex with ladies before marriage. Period!

Leave those ignoramus..They think they are smart,unfortunately ladies are way smarter than them on issues like this.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Irenenoble1(f): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

Tell your sister to desist from such act. The truth is that your sister has been aborting babies,she is the same with those ladies,her heart is worse than theirs because she will be the one removing the babies and cleaning the blood. Now the question should be; *to the men* can you marry his sister?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Irenenoble1(f): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

Tell your sister to desist from such act. The truth is that your sister has been aborting babies,she is the same with those ladies,her heart is worse than theirs because she will be the one removing the babies and cleaning the blood. Now the question should be; *to the men* can you marry his sister?
For twelve years she has been killing,and has killed about 14,400 babies according to your estimation. Hmm your sister is a hardened criminal.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by headz(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2017
Good question but help us ask ur sister if there are any side effects connected with childbearing after such procedures
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Irenenoble1(f): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Greenbullet:

By your estimation your sister has aborted about 14,400 babies? She has the heart of a merciless murderer. She is even worse than the girls. She should better desist from life,because she is selling her future. She should ask for God's deliverance. *to the men; can you marry his sister?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by morisnewrain(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:

sir mike,and you've never given a lady money for postinor...I guess u married ur wife a virgin...
so u use postinor aftermath? I guess you always have it in your wallet. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Fucktensei: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
nkemdi89:
Why are the issues contraceptives silent in Nigeria, it should be readily available to stop unwanted pregnancies, as a Lady you will get to a certain age where sex is Paramount in a relationship. You cant choose to be a celibate forever, because you hardly see a man who want to be one. Protection is the best than abortion, men too should be responsible in assisting their partners for the best and suitable contraceptives method, since you can purchase condom and keep at home, why not do same for postinor 2.
not even that sef, they (women) should take this injection (Sayana press) that can make them immune to pregnancy for 14wks. That's why I took my gf to my pharmacist to inject. Right now it's 6wks ago she had that injection and we're hitting skin to skin most times cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by nkemdi89(f): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fucktensei:
not even that sef, they (women) should take this injection (Sayana press) that can make them immune to pregnancy for 14wks. That's why I took my gf to my pharmacist to inject. Right now it's 6wks ago she had that injection and we're hitting skin to skin most times cheesy grin
Wow I am learning.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MrIcredible: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

How did you know your' paddy's' wife was a virgin??..because he told you so?...and because she said so to him??..i laugh in apc.

[s]You guys are so ignorant in matters like this its not even funny....I am married with a kid...but i know what i can do to transform to myself to a 'virgin' to my husband in a twinkle of an eye if i wish.[/s]

..The joke is really on you guys,but its your call...like i said,99% of the time,you reap what you sow..
Lol!
Your ignorance is epic and shameful!
Indeed, you know the Bullshît rubbish to do to turn yourself into a virgin in 2 seconds grin lol!
You think it's all guys that can be deceived like your so-called husband?
You think it's about all those rubbish you read online abi?
Show me one person that has used it and that it worked for. Rubbish!
The real jokes is on you.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by HERSLEY(f): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes. Everyone has a past.

And while this goes on, watch as guys who have paid for abortions, abandoned a girl they got pregnant and forced girls to get abortions come to talk thrash
kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Fucktensei: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
nkemdi89:

Wow I am learning.
i know, but I must warn you, you might undergo a process after taking that injection , it's called Amenorrhea. What's Amenorrhea? Amenorrhea simply means absence of menstruation i.e your body will seize menstruating for a while and progesterone compounds won't be released (Progesterone is what aids in ovulation and helps in ovum secretion which then meets the spermatozoa and causes pregnancy and also maintains it. Am not a doctor but I know of this through my biology studying. If you know what causes pregnancy in a woman's body, then blocking it is as easy as A B C. At least ITS BETTER than ABORTION!) angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Kobicove(m): 2:43am On Aug 19, 2017
I don't think it such a bad thing provided it was not done multiple number of times leading to damage of her womb undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by dingbang(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
stevecantrell:

You should tell your sister about negative karma behind shedding blood of the unborn.
The money is good but its not worth the hassle you get in future.

my apologies for being a jerk... Ok I need that product... I want to try it out
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by stevecantrell: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
my apologies for being a jerk... Ok I need that product... I want to try it out

ok visit this website

www.olumide-ng.com

or email Lola on Pharmacity@live.com

cheers grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
stephleena:

sir mike,and you've never given a lady money for postinor...I guess u married ur wife a virgin...
When did buying paying for postinor become abortion madam?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's not a known place.. That 25 is a day in some places
places like??
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by nurex01(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mynd44:
Yes. Everyone has a past.

And while this goes on, watch as guys who have paid for abortions, abandoned a girl they got pregnant and forced girls to get abortions come to talk thrash

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.