Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? (28100 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Maxvasia(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chai see comments!

Many people here have wives or will marry women who have already had 3 to 7 abortions and they wudnt even smell it. They will come here and start "airing" their opinion lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by ibawon(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by ibawon(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
God knows I am a SINNER, and I have done things in the past I am not proud of
If a woman have had 100000000000 abortions but grin but by some Miracle her womb can still deliver a bouncing healthy baby and we love our selves, then no one needs to know
So pass me the Ring and let me do the needful....
PS I don't have a girl friend embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by everyevery: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
If your love for her was genuine you won't see big deal in her abortion story

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Chynx(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
DarkMagic:
Well..there is nothing wrong in marrying a gal that has aborted..I mean..we all av our past experiences
As far..her ovaries and womb are fuctioning...fine grin cheesy

bw If men dnt marry them ...who will?

You will.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Olyboy16:

i hope your mouth won't get your sister arrested one day.

by the way, your sister really needs Jesus; she has murdered hundreds of innocent souls! some pastors, some imams, some governors and some philantropists.
Only Christ Jesus, can redeem her from the blood she's shed.

please no one should quote me if they can't make wise and reasonable comments
Really? Who then gives birth to societies Nuisance?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nofuckgiven: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

if she had kept her legs closed
she won't be having those sorts of problems
Madam I too know,some girls got pregnant from rape. I don't think that has even occurred to you right?? Normally most rape victims won't want to keep a child who reminds them.of that incident.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Gwan2:

Bros forget tori, there are some past you can't handle, even if you wana let it slide, subconsciously you will be judgemental. Sometimes it is wiser to stay off a lady's past......Although I will also be indifferent about a lady's abortion depending on the circumstances that led to it.
Just as you said, the circumstances that led to it is what you should consider

Case closed cool
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Elcuba: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Gwan2:

Bros forget tori, there are some past you can't handle, even if you wana let it slide, subconsciously you will be judgemental. Sometimes it is wiser to stay off a lady's past......Although I will also be indifferent about a lady's abortion depending on the circumstances that led to it.

Correct talk from a correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Respect55(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes. Everyone has a past.

And while this goes on, watch as guys who have paid for abortions, abandoned a girl they got pregnant and forced girls to get abortions come to talk thrash
Not everyone is guilty of murder my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Olyboy16(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Phinity318:
Really? Who then gives birth to societies Nuisance?
i know your sentiment has over-shadowed you, so...i'll simply ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by stevecantrell: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

You should tell your sister about negative karma behind shedding blood of the unborn.
The money is good but its not worth the hassle you get in future.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nofuckgiven: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

Why did you not insist that he used a condom?

Were u thinking with your psussy then...
It's your fault!
And it's murdering... cry
The man who got her pregnant and rejected the baby or insisted on abortion is also a murderer. He would also answer to his sin before God because if he didn't have sex with her,she won't be pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nofuckgiven: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

Why did you not insist that he used a condom?

Were u thinking with your psussy then...
It's your fault!
And it's murdering... cry
The funny thing is that many men are married today to women who did abortion in the past. What you don't know, you can never know if she no tell you. Unless you go marry virgin,then you can be 100% sure.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Olyboy16:

i know your sentiment has over-shadowed you, so...i'll simply ignore you.
Really?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by lovennelly4me(f): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Evaberry:
Abortion is illegal

your sister needs to get arrested.

a woman killing babies
how sad

it depends on the guys mindset, some men are strongly against abortion while others encourage their sisters and lovers to do it.

A woman who aborts a pregnancy does so at the insistence of her man, so she shouldn't be blame.

#Pro choice always!!!!

Am sorry for quoting you..... But not all men are in support of her woman to do so. It all depend on some. Some times d gal in question might not be ready to b a mother or take such big responsibility because they still want their radiant young life. Pls. Dont be offended for quoting you. Thanks.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 12:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
To be sincere, I never felt bad in the past. If everyone born all their pregnancy, this country no go contain usgrin

Just saying, abstinence is the best

Not if everyone who doesn't want a child uses contraceptives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2017
1Sharon:

Woahh..you sure about this?

Think so
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2017
eitsei:
abortion is bad and yes a, life was taken

What if she repented?

Yeah, what if.

What if she doesn't repent? I hate assumptions bro
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Rick9(m): 3:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Partial No
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 16, 2017
So long as she's not a virgin...you only know what she wants you to know...stop asking questions and don't get married.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by gozzlin: 4:41am On Aug 16, 2017
No way! I'm marrying a virgin.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by DarkMagic(m): 5:18am On Aug 16, 2017
Chynx:

You will.

Am a guy bro and I clearly asked..if men dnt marry them..who will??
So why r u giving me back wat I said?? grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by TiffanyDavies(f): 5:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

Thanks for giving us this this vital info. We need more honest Nigerians like you to assist the police force in eradicating the menace called abortion in Nigeria. Your next task would be to lead us to your sister so we can meet her personally to put us through on how she does the abortions.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by AntiPonzihater: 5:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Greenbullet:

I will not even marry your sister she is worse than the girls coming for abortion.
Imagine killing 1200 babes a year. SMH
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29am On Aug 16, 2017
dominique:
99.9% of Nigerians marry to have kids grin

no wonder so many marriages in Nigeria fail and/or so many married women are miserable.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by victovrry(m): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:

A woman who aborts a pregnancy does so at the insistence of her man, so she shouldn't be blame.

#Pro choice always!!!!

Some women who aborts pregnancy does so because of herself, some did it to avoid shame, some did it so as not to miss the white wedding gament, some because they don't intend to marry the man....and so on.........
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2017
If am a guy, I can't marry.
Why should a lady abort in the first place.
Its murder.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by sixtus3606(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2017
Greenbullet:

wetin dey there! We all live to die. if she no fit born again, as long as we love eachother...na to go adopt! SIMPLE!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by charlypoker(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2017
THAT YOUR SISTER IS THE REAL DEVIL TO BE AFRAID OF. HOW COULD STILL HAVE THE BOLDNESS TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE A SISTER WHO DOES 25 D&C FOR GIRLS AND SHE AS BEEN PRACTICING THAT FOR MORE THAN 12 YEARS NOW.

GOOS, I DEY SHAME FOR UNA
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by kams19(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2017
I would not even try coming close tho that your heartless sister sef. not to talk of her working tools called clients
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by donqx: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2017
no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.