Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,023 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? (28097 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Victornezzar: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

So you clap grin grin
y not
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MrIcredible: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes. Everyone has a past.

And while this goes on, watch as guys who have paid for abortions, abandoned a girl they got pregnant and forced girls to get abortions come to talk thrash
Mr. Voltron grin
Thr defender grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

Why have sex without a condom. Committing abortion is risky when childbirth is concerned
Just asking cos the hypocrisy is alarming on this thread. Two played the game but the guys here are condemning the ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MrIcredible: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:

sir mike,and you've never given a lady money for postinor...I guess u married ur wife a virgin...
No morals... Shame!

Where you raped?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Dafuq! When did pikin mean something different from child? Na wa
I no like the word pikin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by whoareyou0994: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
They go give me discount for her bride price bcoz na second hand value?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Divay22(f): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

y not
shocked shocked shocked
Well clapping is allowed, but i guess dancing will be till marriage right?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no like the word pikin

Why's that? Is it demeaning or what?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by thesuave10(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Just asking cos the hypocrisy is alarming on this thread. Two played the game but the guys here are condemning the ladies.

The lady should be blamed. She took the decision. Why would she want to ruin herself
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Victornezzar: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

shocked shocked shocked
Well clapping is allowed, but i guess dancing will be till marriage right?
Ah sure
But it hasn't been easy tho
just self control
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by 1Sharon(f): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Olyboy16:

i hope your mouth won't get your sister arrested one day.

by the way, your sister really needs Jesus; she has murdered hundreds of innocent souls! some pastors, some imams, some governors and some philantropists.
Only Christ Jesus, can redeem her from the blood she's shed.

please no one should quote me if they can't make wise and reasonable comments

Did it ever occur to you that she may not be in Nigeria?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nackzy: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Millions of girls that are married today have aborted...anyways good for them...for me #Virgin for life
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by slayking(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Any lady who aborts. baby is a murderer and I can't imagine myself being with a murderer.

It's that simple.
At this day and age, if you're old enough to have unprotected sex, you should be able to take the responsibility of keeping the baby..
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MrIcredible: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hope you'll marry a virgin girl
I hope o
Amen.. .

Afterall, nobody forced postinor nor misopostol down your throat tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Why's that? Is it demeaning or what?
just don't know, I don't like people reffering to him as pikin.grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by thesuave10(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
There is no excuse for adoption. The woman is held fully accountable. Is she madt? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by thesuave10(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
There is no excuse for adoption. The woman is held fully accountable. Is she madt? She is a murderer undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MrIcredible: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

So you have not impregnated a girl and tell her to opt for abortion?
Why did you not insist that he used a condom?

Were u thinking with your psussy then...
It's your fault!
And it's murdering... cry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by lilmax(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
only if she was raped.... if she cheated, I'll break up immediately

I didn't pay for abortion for anyone, so I shouldn't expect something like that

do to others what you want them to do to you, that's my standard

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MrIcredible: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

Unfortunately,as far as most males believe that sleeping with ladies while dating them is their right,have impregnated a lady in the past,paid for abortions or absconded from a girl they impregnated..

They WILL end up marrying ladies who have had an abortion or two in the past whether they like or not...They do not deserve anything else..no more no less..

Being hypocritical or sanctimonous here will not cut it..sorry.
Sorry to burst your bubbles cheesy
Life has never been so fair cheesy

My paddy back then (a very bad guy) married a beautiful virgin girl 3 years ago, they have two kids now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Divay22(f): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ah sure
But it hasn't been easy tho
just self control
Yeah...
And i applaud you for that.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
just don't know, I don't like people reffering to him as pikin.grin

You have to get use to and accommodate that if you want to continue conversing in pidgin with the other person. That's practically the general acceptable word for a child in pidgin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Victornezzar: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah...
And i applaud you for that.
Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Divay22(f): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

Why did you insist that he used a condom?

Where u thinking with your psussy then...
It's your fault!
And it's murdering... cry
angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Olyboy16(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
1Sharon:

Did it ever occur to you that she may not be in Nigeria?
are you saying that abortion is morally right? religion apart, do you think those poor soul don't deserve a chance to live? do they have to pay for the mistakes of their mother with their lives?

anyway, i'm not condemning OP's sister, infact i'd love to let that person know that she has no guilt only if she stops the act and move closer to christ. then the blood she's shed are things of the past.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
eitsei:
what if you don't know or she didn't tell you? It's not as if it will be written on the forehead if a lady has aborted or not?

That's an entirely different thing to this. Starting wedlock on a platform of lies. When I find out about the cause of her miscarriage or barrenness. She's gone
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

You have to get use to and accommodate that if you want to continue conversing in pidgin with the other person. That's practically the general acceptable word for a child in pidgin
Lol, son is better both English and pidgin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

That's an entirely different thing to this. Starting wedlock on a platform of lies. When I find out about the cause of her miscarriage or barrenness. She's gone
Wait till you marry, e easy like that?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, son is better both English and pidgin

It doesn't flow well.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

It doesn't flow well.
Lol, so pikin flow wellgrin no try am o
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Wait till you marry, e easy like that?

Not when she lied to me to get entangled forever with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B / Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.