Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? (28090 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Not when she lied to me to get entangled forever with me
Some people can keep secret. I was open from the beginning to him about my past. Nothing to hide. Yes I did it in the past. I have ask God for forgiveness and cleansing. So I'm a new creature

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

People marry cripple n blind people.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Damfostopper(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hell no..... no girl av aborted for me.... Infact if ur pregnant... u can't abort my child.... and if ur pregnant... we r marrying straight away.... u cannot leave a wayward life and expect me to take Yu in.... don't fvcken tell me everyone has a past.... me I don't have... and am not leaving a wayward life.....so biitch Yu gotta try the next guy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Switup: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
moblix:
Hw many girls dey Nigeria wec e Neva do abortion b4
many. Very many dear Mr,. But trust u may never meet such decent people because u dont believe they exist. LOGIC

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by eitsei(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

That's an entirely different thing to this. Starting wedlock on a platform of lies. When I find out about the cause of her miscarriage or barrenness. She's gone
OK... I hope you know just because a lady has aborted a pregnancy before doesn't mean they will become barren later nor does it mean inability to conceive is a result of abortion in the past

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Xano(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:
If her uterus isn't damaged enough to hold a baby put for 9 months without allowing the foetus slip through. I'll probably think of it.

My answer will still be no though.

If she kept her legs closed, they wouldn't be any need for this topic

The comment below mine is a trash (no offence)

Same for me. It is a personal decision. I also would not do so.

stephleena:

sir mike,and you've never given a lady money for postinor...I guess u married ur wife a virgin...

It is his choice, as the topic asked.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by milanseedorf(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes I will. Everyone has a past and I dont judge people with their past mistakes

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by cooltola(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na wa o Poor soul well thanks for keeping the population in check. I do not respect anyone who commit abortion especially the fetus is kicking in the womb. Some people are just heartless. Keep the baby and deal with it. I thought abortion was illegal in Nigeria.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by agrovick(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
It's a definite no for me & that's simply because a girl has never aborted for me before.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by imustsaymymindo: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Softhands:
Correct guy!!! The key word is honesty... My own na b say she is respectful and loyal... I fit even marry am if na olosho sef...wetin sef

Yes, the keyword is honesty. But it is not as easy as you make it seem. Marrying a retired sincere olosho would take a great deal of patience, selflessness and non-judgmental attitude. Be prepared to encounter loads of emotional trials, it might make you stronger at the end of the day or damage you forever (this is what happens mostly).

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
eitsei:
OK... I hope you know just because a lady has aborted a pregnancy before doesn't mean they will become barren later nor does it mean inability to conceive is a result of abortion in the past

Yes but she took a life.

Abortions are the main cause of a woman's inability to conceive followed by fibroid

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by ndcide(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
We don't all have silly past.

Those justifying iniquity with the "we all have past" lines, are being manipulated by the devil.

You think the devil wants you to condemn evil? No!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Some people can keep secret. I was open from the beginning to him about my past. Nothing to hide. Yes I did it in the past. I have ask God for forgiveness and cleansing. So I'm a new creature

Of course you are. But how hard do you find it to forgive yourself each time you knew you took a life. A life that could have grown to become cute as your current son.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Xano:

Same for me. It is a personal decision. I also would not do so.

It is his choice, as the topic asked.

Exactly. We all are entitled to our opinions however crazy it may seem
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Of course you are. But how hard do you find it to forgive yourself each time you knew you took a life. A life that could have grown to become cute as your current son.
To be sincere, I never felt bad in the past. If everyone born all their pregnancy, this country no go contain usgrin

Just saying, abstinence is the best
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by eitsei(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yes but she took a life.

Abortions are the main cause of a woman's inability to conceive followed by fibroid
abortion is bad and yes a, life was taken

What if she repented?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by laborious(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
There is no moral justification for abortion,when a lady knows she can't mother a child why does she engage is sexual activities? I am not a saint tho but if I had goten a lady pregnant even at second school level,then I will be a father by now because I will take all responsibility for my action, God forbid but if I am lucky enough to know of her abortion past, I will have to cut the relationship short and if it happens after marriage, then anything can happen..coz I have never done it and will never live or continue to live with someone who has its just disgusting..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Halo22: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
In as much as it doesn't threaten the peaceful co-existence between us as couple, why not, especially when it was done to secure the better future and if she accepts Jesus as her lord and personal saviour. old things are passed away.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by tosyne2much(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Softhands:
Correct guy!!! The key word is honesty... My own na b say she is respectful and loyal... I fit even marry am if na olosho sef...wetin sef
That's it ooo my bro
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Elcuba: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Daeylar:

You deserve an applause
only men who have not done any of the above are allowed to have a choice

I have not o.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by stormborn28(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes. Everyone has a past.

And while this goes on, watch as guys who have paid for abortions, abandoned a girl they got pregnant and forced girls to get abortions come to talk thrash
nonsense....I have never participated in such and by d grace of God I won't....if u are pregnant for me u must give birth to dat baby....I'm strongly against abortion....if u can not take care of a child y spread ur legs or bang In d first place
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by greggng: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
What dump question is this? For ur info every woman is quity of abortion except those wey never dey Bleep
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Softhands(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Put your marriage in God's hands and give yourself peace of mind... By the way, you are not supposed to be judgemental in marriage... Don't get it twisted bro... Marriage is a Blessing!!!
imustsaymymindo:

Yes, the keyword is honesty. But it is not as easy as you make it seem. Marrying a retired sincere olosho would take a great deal of patience, selflessness and non-judgmental attitude. Be prepared to encounter loads of emotional trials, it might make you stronger at the end of the day or damage you forever (this is what happens mostly).
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Pusyiter(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
hahaahhaa stephelenaaaaaa......where you come from? grin. no kill person wit laff ooooo
stephleena:

sir mike,and you've never given a lady money for postinor...I guess u married ur wife a virgin...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by stormborn28(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
MiaB:
Did the pregnancy magically appear in their wombs ?
what of the guys that footed the bills ?
sometimes it piss me off when crime are justify with dis type of response....if a girl"s legs are close I don't think a baby will be formed in her womb....even if d man is involve is dat not stupid of d girl to have open legs for him....like I said earlier in one of d post dat my porpose of dating is marriage nothing else....so if u are not ready for something y do it

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Obodo999(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
There are moral issues for me. I don't want to be with a murderer

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by stormborn28(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jackipapa:
He who has not committed sin before should cast the first stone. All have sinned. To err is human to forgive divine. I will.
nonsense....d guilty ones speak dis way
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yes but she took a life.

Woahh..you sure about this?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by jakD: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:
If her uterus isn't damaged enough to hold a baby put for 9 months without allowing the foetus slip through. I'll probably think of it.

My answer will still be no though.

If she kept her legs closed, they wouldn't be any need for this topic

The comment below mine is a trash (no offence)

I believe you intended to write THERE and not THEY.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by stormborn28(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Safiaaa:
If you're not a virgin, then retract your statement. Thanks.
nonsense ....there are some people dat had sex yet they never commit a single abortion....so if u want place abortion and sex in ratio then we should be looking at 2:1 ...because abortion is. sex plus death of unborn child while sex is simply sex without abortion
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Maxvasia(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Question is on you OP. Give one reason why you would not.

25 abortions in a week? Hmmmmm, is that not exaggerated?

Is ur sister a Medical Doctor?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Gwan2(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
The stench of hypocrisy of guys on this thread is very astonishing, that, even the ones that are ambassadors for initiating abortions are exhibiting holier than thou attitude

The bone of contention here is that guys should always learn to cherish and embrace sincere ladies because there are many ladies out there who have done countless abortion yet they will never be honest enough to open up to you

Well, as for me, I always view life from a different perspective and of course, I can marry any lady who can be honest enough to tell me her ugly past

Bros forget tori, there are some past you can't handle, even if you wana let it slide, subconsciously you will be judgemental. Sometimes it is wiser to stay off a lady's past......Although I will also be indifferent about a lady's abortion depending on the circumstances that led to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.