Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,680 members, 7,854,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? (28133 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can but if I get married to her and after 2 years she can't bear me a child, I will divorce her

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by jericco1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can't
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Softhands(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abortion or no Abortion, Womb or no Womb, I go over marry am sef... So long she's got good manners and very loyal.
Btw nobody holy pass.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Gerrard59(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes, I'd. However, cogent reasons have to be given. I do not support indiscriminate abortion.

Individuals should learn to practise safe sex.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

So every deflowered lady has committed abortion(s)? undecided
Most of them
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by tosyne2much(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
The stench of hypocrisy of guys on this thread is very astonishing, that, even the ones that are ambassadors for initiating abortions are exhibiting holier than thou attitude

The bone of contention here is that guys should always learn to cherish and embrace sincere ladies because there are many ladies out there who have done countless abortion yet they will never be honest enough to open up to you

Well, as for me, I always view life from a different perspective and of course, I can marry any lady who can be honest enough to tell me her ugly past

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by cstr1000: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
I have not paid for an abortion before. Not with so many preventive mechanisms in place.
A lone abortion, i can probably forgive. But a serial aborter is something to think about.
And more often than not, women that have ever aborted before will become serial offenders.
So no, i probably won't marry her. But she go gree tell you?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Gerrard59(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

St-maria

You meant Marie Stopes?

Throw in Planned Parenthood aka Da Subject Matter.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by CuddleBear(f): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by mavick2020: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guys lets be realistic who even get there girls pregnant? Is just the Guys so why not think about that? You go fucking a girl unprotected and want her not to get pregnant? It doesnt world like that. If the girl has other things need by you as a life time mate, nothing stop you from marrying her. Moreover, we all have our past. The risk her though is that during the abortion thing there may be complications which even the doctor may not know. Howevr I can marry scheduled if I believe there were no complications. Life is a gamble. Have seen girls after Several abortions still go ahead to be very fruitful. And girls who kept themselves and yet when they got married they have fertiity issues, asking for Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

25 a week?! Jeez shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by roqrules04(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
If I impregnate you and you went ahead to abort behind my back, I will surely get you arrested

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by bellair: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
MiaB:
Did the pregnancy magically appear in their wombs ?
what of the guys that footed the bills ?
e

I have paid for abortions but I will not want to marry a lady that has done abortion for someone else if I can help it. Part of the reason being a damaged womb or run into these guys she has aborted with her in life. I will feel highly unfcomfy .

Am entitled to my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by ceejay80s(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
he who has no sin should cast the first stone
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

25 a week?! Jeez shocked
That's not a known place.. That 25 is a day in some places
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Softhands(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Correct guy!!! The key word is honesty... My own na b say she is respectful and loyal... I fit even marry am if na olosho sef...wetin sef
tosyne2much:
The stench of hypocrisy of guys on this thread is very astonishing. Even the ones that are ambassadors for initiating abortions are claiming how than thou attitude

The bone of contention here is that guys should always learn to cherish and embrace sincere ladies. There are many ladies who have done countless abortion yet they will never be honest to open up to you

Well, as for me, I always view life from a different perspective and of course, I can marry any lady who can be honest enough to tell me her ugly past

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by AMI3(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
I Like this topic. Y? My ex once told me that she did abortion before, i asked why she did it or y she didn't keep the pregnancy? Her response was that she wanted to taste if she is FERTILE. What an excuse! she also said that it advisable for every lady to taste her fertility in that so that she can tell how fruitful she is.

I LOOK AT HER AND SHOOK MY HEAD. MY ADVICE TO YOU GUYS IS THAT ALWAYS USE DIPLOMACY TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY GIRL THAT YOU WISH TO MARRY. IF NEED BE LET YOUR DOCTOR CONDUCT PROPER EXAMINATION ON HER. BECAUSE MOST LADIES HAVE BEEN PASSING WRONG INFORMATION TO IGNORANT ONCE.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
bellair:
e

I have paid for abortions but I will not want to marry a lady that has done abortion for someone else if I can help it. Part of the reason being a damaged womb or run into these guys she has aborted with her in life. I will feel highly unfcomfy .

Am entitled to my opinion.
Hypocrite
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Daeylar(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes. Everyone has a past.

And while this goes on, watch as guys who have paid for abortions, abandoned a girl they got pregnant and forced girls to get abortions come to talk thrash

You deserve an applause
only men who have not done any of the above are allowed to have a choice

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by onos217(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
I say a BIG NO to that question.because she's's a potential murderer.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
I Can!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Rosarie(f): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
I can but if I get married to her and after 2 years she can't bear me a child, I will divorce her
easier said than done.just pray for fruits.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by dingbang(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naah. .
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Josephjnr(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes. Everyone has a past.

And while this goes on, watch as guys who have paid for abortions, abandoned a girl they got pregnant and forced girls to get abortions come to talk thrash

Good talk. Some of us have actually done things worse than that, yet we judge.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by 1Sharon(f): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:

What if you're the problem? Should she divorce you in that case? undecided

You think men don't have fertility issues too?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's not a known place.. That 25 is a day in some places
Haaaaaa!! It's a lie. I fond it hard to believe shocked shocked embarassed

Ahn Ahn!! I don't understand o. If you have unprotected sex and you're biologically sound, and you don't take any precautions, you WILL get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by nkemdi89(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why are the issues contraceptives silent in Nigeria, it should be readily available to stop unwanted pregnancies, as a Lady you will get to a certain age where sex is Paramount in a relationship. You cant choose to be a celibate forever, because you hardly see a man who want to be one. Protection is the best than abortion, men too should be responsible in assisting their partners for the best and suitable contraceptives method, since you can purchase condom and keep at home, why not do same for postinor 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by davillian(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can I believe everyone has a past and we all have made mistakes in life.
Since she is sincere enough to tell me then no big deal BUT I must give her bele b4 we marry.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by snowblaq(f): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
..your sister is as guilty as those who commit abortions.... I wonder how she sleeps at night.
That she works in a health facility isn't an excuse.. Neither is her being probably a doctor also an excuse.
I know medical doctors who do not engage in such practices.

And for those who would come and quote me as "sister Mary " or something equal to that.... That doesn't make abortion any less of a crime... And you know the truth as well.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by jaksmillioniar: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
most girl dat pass 23 like 80% av abort before
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by baba11(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
jmoore:
I can only marry a woman who is a virgin.

Some folks be like 'everyone has a past'. Not everyone is a fornicator and abortionist. undecided

Can you marry a known ritualist? Nonsense!!!!
It is because of this ideology of yours I follow you. Surely, anything pure demands pure in return. Short of this one is highly unfair. I support u in your cause. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls / My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.