Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason (1157 Views)

I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by BadBlaize(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mine is 24..

This is because am done with school and right now am hustling day and night trying to hit the Jackpot and even when am not working, my brain will just be reasoning many things!!

Am working 24hrs

lalasticlala
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by KBenjamin01(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Everybody Hates Chris.... I just don't seem to fit in Anywhere
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by fk001(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Olympus has fallen Aso villa down.
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
House of cards.
By this you should know what I mean.
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by indodon(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2017
50 shades of grey!!! grin
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by BadBlaize(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
indodon:
50 shades of grey!!! grin
Lwkmd!! e be lyk you dey fvck bk to bk o
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by BadBlaize(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
House of cards.
By this you should know what I mean.

Av not seen the movie, i doubt if i knw wat u mean
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by Blackhawk01: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2017
The vampire diaries angry angry
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by BadBlaize(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2017
KBenjamin01:
Everybody Hates Chris.... I just don't seem to fit in Anywhere

Sorry bro
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2017
BadBlaize:

Av not seen the movie, i doubt if i knw wat u mean
The cards are what is happening in my life, am moving from one stage to another, devising means of getting what I really want in life.
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by BadBlaize(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
The cards are what is happening in my life, am moving from one stage to another, devising means of getting what I really want in life.

Cool
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by Barfibassey(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Games of throne:jon snow
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by indodon(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2017
BadBlaize:

Lwkmd!! e be lyk you dey fvck bk to bk o
I no talk oo grin

but wetin pesin fit hol body if not....
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by AlexCk: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2017
In time.

Cause it seems there's always limited time to do things.
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by BadBlaize(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
indodon:
I no talk oo grin

but wetin pesin fit hol body if not....

My brother you nno lie!! we cant help it
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pretty woman
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by indodon(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
BadBlaize:

My brother you nno lie!! we cant help it
now the bitches be like

grin
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by jashar(f): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Waiting to Exhale...
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by jonaifame22(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
1)Get rich or die trying.

2) The entrepreneur.
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oluchi the dirty witch
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by Napoleon27(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
BadBlaize:
Mine is 24..

This is because am done with school and right now am hustling day and night trying to hit the Jackpot and even when am not working, my brain will just be reasoning many things!!

Am working 24hrs
The Last Don...
Don Domenico Clericuzio

lalasticlala
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by boiz2men(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
The social network

I m building something in my room with some guys
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
"The Breakup" starring Jenifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn,

I never thought i could be such as an a**hole but turns out i wrecked a perfectly good relationship by being silly and immature, i admit it; i was immature, now I'm here on my bed trying to get myself. Depression is setting in, I've tried apologizing but my ego won't let me admit that I was totally wrong. Its soo bad. But i know I'll get over it though, I'll try to forget about it. My love story is one to tell though.
Re: Describe Your Life Right Now With A Movie Title And Give Your Reason by sorextee(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pursuit of happiness..

Im never really happy in my relnships.. They end up breaking my heart.. I cant say whos at fault sha. The only girl dat gives me so much joy ND happiness wen we re together wants to put me in d frndzone..

(1) (Reply)

Help! Every Man I Meet Want To Have Sex With Me! / How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? / I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.