Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? (3925 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? / Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

no o

dont add her o

shes in my personal list already......dont want anyone adding her to the public list grin

and ermm shes 26 same age as we are............
Trust me.............i'm 85% sure
Benita27 is 26
Wow shocked

I am beginning to like her already

Emmmm OK we will talk about the details of her involvement in our list in the next exco meeting grin
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by gedidiah: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
It depend on her financial status.i think 40% for students while 15% for working class..my opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

no o

dont add her o

shes in my personal list already......dont want anyone adding her to the public list grin

and ermm shes 26 same age as we are............
Trust me.............i'm 85% sure
26 bawa!. grin why are you all guessing my age?.
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Holumiedey(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
annayawchee:
undecided10% only..... Are my the only one drilling her soakaway?? Mtssheww

Soakaway, this is serious
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
humeeh:
That's not it!!
I just suppose its the way it should be.

yeah i know
was just kidding

and you did say some real shiii there

and thats how its suppose to be

it only get to 100% when marriage sets in
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
Benita27 is 26
Wow shocked

I am beginning to like her already

Emmmm OK we will talk about the details of her involvement in our list in the next exco meeting grin

yeah she is

and
abeg boss dont like her o

we cant start liking same person na angry

and yeah

see you at the next meeting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah i know
was just kidding

and you did say some real shiii there

and thats how its suppose to be

it only get to 100% when marriage sets in
100% in marriage??Are u planning on making your wife a full housewife??
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Doctorfitz: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
When no b me born u... Spend kor give ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
26 bawa!. grin why are you all guessing my age?.

there aiint no guessing here hun

i'm pretty certain cos i saw it in one thread like that plus like i told you some time ago "i know alot about you" wink

you're still in my list though even if u're my age mate and i dont usually fancy ladies who are the same age as i am grin
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Doctorfitz:
When no b me born u... Spend kor give ni.

Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
humeeh:
100% in marriage??Are u planning on making your wife a full housewife??

well no but as a man i feel i should be able to take care of and provide for my wife 100% even if she has something doing herself

or is my theory wrong

You should know as a lady thats why i'm asking grin
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

well no but as a man i feel i should be able to take care of and provide for my wife 100% even if she has something doing herself

or is my theory wrong

You should know as a lady thats why i'm asking grin
Hmmmm!!You're right sir.I get u now.All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

there aiint no guessing here hun

i'm pretty certain cos i saw it in one thread like that plus like i told you some time ago "i know alot about you" wink

you're still in my list though even if u're my age mate and i dont usually fancy ladies who are the same age as i am grin
To be frank with you, you're wrong. I couldn't have put up my age on NL, and if you're 26, you're actually older. grin
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
To be frank with you, you're wrong. I couldn't have put up my age on NL, and if you're 26, you're actually older. grin

well thats perfect then (for me i mean) even though i dont believe you

so you agree with me now on the 50% ish right wink
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Oyebee91(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Percentage? I believe #20k a month is okay for me. .....
But if I get to stage I can afford 200k a month. ..then I should be marrying her
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by akaahs(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ah!!

Just 25?

yes na, y ll any sane human being invest heavely on naija girl.
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2017
akaahs:

yes na, y ll any sane human being invest heavely on naija girl.

lol

oga 25 too small jareh
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Oyebee91:
Percentage? I believe #20k a month is okay for me. .....
But if I get to stage I can afford 200k a month. ..then I should be marrying her

in essence you mean 20%
cos 20k is 20% of a lady's need in a month grin

1 Like

Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by oloriola97(f): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
i feel a guy should not take full responsiblity of the girl's need only if she is an orphan or you are both observing give and take
..... He could get her gifts n just help once in a while not hthat he would be become your atm.
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
humeeh:
Its only in 9ja a gal will tell her friends she's broke and her friends are like ."Don't u have a bf?"
Me:Heck!!
SMH
Before the money-sucking ladies come for my head
I think 15% is okay.

Babe you are so correct..very annoying
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cool!!
Watch and see dem ladies come to say 100% cheesy
lol
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol

bae of life and our esteemed broke guy slayer

what do you think?
How many percent?
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

bae of life and our esteemed broke guy slayer

what do you think?
How many percent?
lol...depends on the guy's financial status..he should be able to care to his capacity...don't kee yourself if you can't meet up with her needs..and the bae should be able to understand his guy's financial capability ...
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Reeberry: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalasticlala please let's read many people's opinions about this.
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol...depends on the guy's financial status..he should be able to care to his capacity...don't kee yourself if you can't meet up with her needs..and the bae should be able to understand his guy's financial capability ...

its never been said better mi-lady

nice one hun wink

hows ur evening going btw
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by baranzy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Shame on all you broke ass bitches seeking for a man for an upgrade.....I keep saying it many girls just need help not a relationship....a guy can buy his gf gifts, take her out, support her with some pocket money and some other reasonable fiancial situations,, this I agree...but if she wants you to pay for everything about her thats a capital NO for me.......relationship is to support not sustain...

1 Like

Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Dillusionist(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

its never been said better mi-lady
nice one hun wink
hows ur evening going btw
lol fine dear and yours
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol fine dear and yours

shocked shocked
who the fvck are you

imposter!!!!
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Dillusionist(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked who the fvck are you
imposter!!!!
hahahahaha...no dear...
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dillusionist:

hahahahaha...no dear...

you same as sek.xy shocked shocked
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Dillusionist(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you same as sek.xy shocked shocked
hahhaha..how are you doing
Re: How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Dillusionist:

hahhaha..how are you doing

i'm doing great o

how was ur night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me And cousin At My ami Beach Today (hot Picx) / Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion / What Will You Do With This? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.