Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? (17988 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2017
zenmaster:

Stop dreaming and go marry a black man/woman

I have had sex with more than a dozen black men. but I would never marry any one . impossible !
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2017
701ecilana:

shocked shocked@erect peni.s throbbing with angry branches of veins. grin

in recession, I find many black peniss are half solid even when ejaculation, maybe out of mal-nutrition or psychology.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Punishment1:

Haha do you really believe what you just wrote? That most black men with white girls are weak af? Most of the black men that date interracial were rejected by black women, so I don't why black women are so irked when black men date out. And ahaha no white girl in her right mind would want to be a black woman.

I am a white girl.

I never wish to be a black woman in real life.

however, I do want to be treated like a black woman, by black men, sometimes. I don't mean, to be treated in a bad and rude way.

I don't bother myself to feel what a black woman feels , vicariously.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Fearlez:
They aren't good. Doggy cowgirl and obukokwo just got mainstream here. They use to complain "it will disturb my womb" when ever they see an erect penĂ­s throbbing with angry branches of veins.

in recession, bulging peniss are less and less, they ejaculate when half solid.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
White women are better for green card.

Nobody should come here screaming racist.

Blacks can't be racistgrin.

that is racism exactly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2017
daryoor:
the fact is, most people in every society that is comfortable, social-economically, culturally and sexually will want to marry their own kind, even within races, for instance an average igbo man want to marry an igbo woman. but when what you need in your life can be met outside your kind (race, class, income) you will have to look beyond the differences.

white women dont like blacks, when no white man is available to give them what they want the black guy will be settled for. Green card marriage should not be frowned at its a symbiotic relationship.

marriages without love should be frown at, and the black party in the interracial marriages should be blamed for their insincerity. and targeting white women for marriage partners, is a racism behavior itself.

in a color-blind point of view, the more open minded a society is , the more free people are allowed to leave and access a society, the more easy people from a society can contact the people from other parts of the world, the more this society would regard interracial marriages natural and normal.

but any people who want to cheat from a marriage should be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2017
vicmangs:
;DU said it yourself, 'black men who fortunately', I never knew marrying white women brings fortune. Now I'll give it a try.

because you have no chance to meet a white woman.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
vicmangs:
;DU said it yourself, 'black men who fortunately', I never knew marrying white women brings fortune. Now I'll give it a try.

because you have no chance to meet a white woman. you will change your mind, even one day when you meet a white old hag who condescends to you.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
zhaowei my ass, queen beyonce has over 100 million fans, how many does this zhaowe have? beyonce and janet are more richer, beautiful and famous than this zhaowe. "you can google it and see.

beyonce has over 100 million fans , pathetic !!

Zhao wei has 1 billion fans, 1 billion is 1000 million UNDERSTAND ?!!!!!!!

CHINA has 1.4 billion people. and 1 billion of them are fans of Zhaowei , and Zhao wei is 10 times more famous and richer than your pathetic beance.

your maths is so good !
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by 701ecilana: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2017
igbeshit:

in recession, I find many black peniss are half solid even when ejaculation, maybe out of mal-nutrition or psychology.
Am suspecting you are a girl, and white(?). The way you are going about it, am perceiving you've never had a black cock kick you about, and you are hoping by your feverishness here, one could notice you and accepts the indirect invite you are placing here to knock you up real good.

I don't have the penchant for talking sex, so, i will leave you here. Keep at it, who knows which of my black brothers here would notice the silent but obvious invite you are throwing around here and take you up for it.

Trust me, when you go black, you'd never go back.

We have the girth and we have the stamina. Wen one of my brothers gets hold of your little pale ass, they'll knock you up so hard you'd look for space to faint first.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by KevinDein: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2017
igbeshit:

beyonce has over 100 million fans , pathetic !!

Zhao wei has 1 billion fans, 1 billion is 1000 million UNDERSTAND ?!!!!!!!

CHINA has 1.4 billion people. and 1 billion of them are fans of Zhaowei , and Zhao wei is 10 times more famous and richer than your pathetic beance.

your maths is so good !
Why are you attributing the success of a Chinese, a Mongoloid, to the white Caucasians?

Mongoloids are a separate race just like Negroids and Caucasians. I wonder why no one here hasn't pointed that out.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Organs(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
It's a preconceived notion by home based black men that black men think white women are better. 90% of Nigerian men wants a woman that'd be at their mercies. That's why the word "Feminism" freaks the day light out of them even when they don't have an idea of what "Feminism" truly means. Most black men can't handle a white woman and vice versa.

Its not pre-conceived. Its reality. ever been friends with a an average white/caucasian woman? Try it and you'll know. Upbringing, values, independence, striving whole heartedly are very strong values an average white woman grows up with. They bring this to bear in a relationship and they will arrange your life so well, that you wont be able to imagine life without them. For example if you as a Nigerian is dating a white girl, the way she will focus on your personal problems and want to solve it or make you comfortable, it is scary even and that is just who she is. She is not fixated on what ifs, is he going to marry me or not, will i lose out at the end etc no way, she will do all these things and more Just to make you happy and that is just who she is. I swear, you will now be dependent on her not by her design but just reality of just living life. But again, there is a flip side, she can switch also, just like that, and if she does, it can be absolute as well. Yes, Nigerian ladies due to historical and generational experiences, culture, strong values and the societal need to be married cannot afford to invest as much in a relationship if happily ever after is not on the table or "hopefully in sight". You just mentioned why give your honeypot with unlimited access to someone that has not paid your bride price or "put a ring on it", oyinbos don't think that way at all. For me personally, i prefer me my naija babe, for so many reasons, 1. Its harder for her to walk away most exp cos i stepped out a little bit (not a chronic womanizer), Oyinbo woman, thats it, its over. 2. (Benita27 you wont like this but its true) - If she runs her mouth no wahala, but if she abuses my mum, she is getting a whack or slap on her face and cursing mouth period, for an average Nigerian woman, that's ok, but oyinbo, she is calling olopa straight, even ordinary threat, olopa straight, and that's a major issue. 3. Oyinbo gets bored easily, they need excitement in their life, so your oyinbo wife of maybe 20 years one day might want to try something new and it can be bizzare, your naija babe will grow smarter and more wifely, and domesticated with time. Final point, anything everything can be an issue cos she has to be 100% involved in your whole life (Well, this is peculier amongst the yorubas as well) so if for example you give your brother 5m of your money to start a business and you did not inform or involve your wife cos you are not sure if the business will succeed or not and your trying not to hear her nags, your naija babe will just say, haba you should have told me naa, i wouldn't have had any problem with it, (yeah right) but the oyinbo, haaa major wahala, its like you cheated on her, how could you etc that can even lead to a major, major trust issue. Remember this is not the case with "all" just average and generally speaking. So, yes, i will stick with my naija babe, eat my ewedu and egusi, that i am used to, have a naija wife that plays many roles, from mother, to wife, to queen, to boss, to cook, to nanny, to home maker, etc than one oyinbo wife that is only a partner and a boss for the most part.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
701ecilana:

Am suspecting you are a girl, and white(?). The way you are going about it, am perceiving you've never had a black cock kick you about, and you are hoping by your feverishness here, one could notice you and accepts the indirect invite you are placing here to knock you up real good.

I don't have the penchant for talking sex, so, i will leave you here. Keep at it, who knows which of my black brothers here would notice the silent but obvious invite you are throwing around here and take you up for it.

Trust me, when you go black, you'd never go back.

We have the girth and we have the stamina. Wen one of my brothers gets hold of your little pale ass, they'll knock you up so hard you'd look for space to faint first.

that is why I am now trying dogs. they are more ferocious than black peniss. I do need more harsh penetrators.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
KevinDein:

Why are you attributing the success of a Chinese, a Mongoloid, to the white Caucasians?

Mongoloids are a separate race just like Negroids and Caucasians. I wonder why no one here has pointed that out.

to you , all non-blacks are white .
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by 701ecilana: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
igbeshit:

that is why I am now trying dogs. they are more ferocious than black peniss. I do need more harsh penetrators.
That explains a lot. What can i say? A girl who bleeps dogs. wow. Pls remind me never to respond to you ever again, for how can i stoop to talk to an animal?

Guys watch out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
701ecilana:

That explains a lot. What can i say? A girl who bleeps dogs. wow. Pls remind me never to respond to you ever again, for how can i stoop to talk to an animal?

Guys watch out.

in my country, on the pet's forum, women are discussing how to have sex with dogs more than how to raise the pets.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by 701ecilana: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
igbeshit:

in my country, on the pet's forum, women are discussing how to have sex with dogs more than how to raise the pets.
Good for your country. And, which country is this?
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
701ecilana:

Good for your country. And, which country is this?

an open minded one
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by MCzubby247(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
replying to your first post. "ITS most likely that the only thing white women have over black women are the sexual innuendos, according to your explanation. "But lemme ask you a question, tell me any white lady that is musically greater than beyonce, janet jackson, alisia keys, rihana, etc. have you forgotten MICHELE obama? have you forgotten ophray winfrey? have you forgotten chimananda achebe? have you forgotten blessing okagbare? etc. Irrespective of white supremacy and history of racism and slavery inflicted on black women, I think black women have done more than enough to over shadow white women.
Refer back to op key point, white women give better sex plus they girly thing makes black guy feel like kingkong

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by MCzubby247(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
701ecilana:

Guys watch out.

Don't worry watching shocked her like America eclipse
Human can explore

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by 701ecilana: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
igbeshit:

an open minded one
Does your country have a name?
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 4:08am On Aug 24, 2017
MCzubby247:

Don't worry watching shocked her like America eclipse
Human can explore

He's a guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 4:16am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=igbeshit post=59647819][/quote]

So you want to be an heterosexual white man? grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 5:05am On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

ohh the sell out thang? cheesy
i was thinking there was a more serious reason for the anger cheesy

It's because he is co-owner of reddit which they say is extremely racist like stormfront. I have never been on the site so I don't know if it's true.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 5:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Fearlez:
That's because once one is born a black woman, you have 80% chances of being materialistic than being sexual

You are so wrong. Tell me, where did you get your statistics from? I am a black woman and I am sexual, sexy and sensual. smiley A woman's sexuality has nothing to do with her race.

As far as the materialistic comment that you made, I will take that as a testimonial to the bad choices of women that you chose to be in your life. You live and you learn, with experience and wisdom you will choose better women in the future, hopefully. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by obyrich(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2017
khiaa:

You are so wrong. Tell me, where did you get your statistics from? I am a black woman and I am sexual, sexy and sensual. smiley A woman's sexuality has nothing to do with her race.

As far as the materialistic comment that you made, I will take that as a testimonial to the bad choices of women that you chose to be in your life. You live and you learn, with experience and wisdom you will choose better women in the future, hopefully. smiley
Hmmm. Welldone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Fearlez:

Bro, only black girls fix hair twice monthly even as students when women of other races just shampoo and move on.

Are you saying that black women don't shampoo their hair and comb out their Afro's and keep it moving?
You have to be kidding me especially with the black women natural hair movement being so strong, well in the United States it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2017
obyrich:
Hmmm. Welldone

Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2017
khiaa:

It's because he is co-owner of reddit which they say is extremely racist like stormfront. I have never been on the site so I don't know if it's true.

reddit is for NERDs, bluestockings and scholar-like guys with good education. of course all intelligent human beings are white guys. so naturally you feel being excluded by reddit. but it is not its fault.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2017
khiaa:

you are a black gay, you are ugly, jealous, and of low IQ.

and you can hardly speak perfect English as I do.

but you shamelessly claim that, you are an African American . no wonder AA are despised by their non-black countrymen.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2017
khiaa:

you are worse than materialistic. you are a byatch. I see through you.

if I am really a gay as what you say , you should know how well I would know women.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2017
khiaa:

Ebayray see the reason why some of the black community aint happy that serena williams hooked up with that guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.