Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506457 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
It was great.

BC dey rake in millions, chai.... See crowd..

Over 300 test takers in the hall @ Classique Event, Oregun (Lagos) and another hall filled to its capacity.

nnekdre:
Hello house, who wrote ielts today? How was it

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
merrymum:

No it wouldn't have.

I guess this is something for others to note then. Reason why sharing experiences could be very helpful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
cochtrane:

The NOC doesn't have to be 3 years. 3 years earns you the maximum score, but even 1 year is good enough as long as your computed CRS score is above the cut-off. She might have had just enough years to earn the cut-off for both express entry and FSW.
CIC site says it's only one NOC, though it could be different companies. That's the same thing they confirmed in the tweet. I'd appreciate if she could throw more light on those different NOCs and their respective years.

@bolded I didn't say that the NOC has to be 3 years to qualify. The crux of the discussion is how to get the maximum points from work experience under EE.

cc: elfmann

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
nnekdre:
Hello house, who wrote ielts today? How was it

hehe the matching section was funny. i was waiting for 18 and suddenly realised they were already done with 19 grin

abegi.. the number of folks in benin centre eh! British council is making cool money!

by the way if ur name is Ivie, and u sat for todays IELTS exam in Benin, I take God beg u, pm me
wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
40manlappy:

@bolded I didn't say that the NOC has to be 3 years to qualify. The crux of the discussion is how to get the maximum points from work experience under EE.

Yeah. Merrymum's has even thrown the sth wide open. Unrelated workplaces and unrelated Jobs, I guess. It seems the primary NOC must be up to one year and any other skill type 0 or skill levels A or B follow(s) irrespective of the individual period.
Cc Cochtrane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please can anyone here recall the page number where a sample request letter for bank letter was pasted.

I remember sometime ago either in this thread or the previous someone posted a sample of the letter he used in writing the bank to request bank letter in CIC format.

Please help a brother out.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
einsteino:

hehe the matching section was funny. i was waiting for 18 and suddenly realised they were already done with 19 grin

abegi.. the number of folks in benin centre eh! British council is making cool money!

by the way if ur name is Ivie, and u sat for todays IELTS exam in Benin, I take God beg u, pm me
wink
Listening section?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
elfmann:

Listening section?

yes matching part of listening section
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
CAstruggle:
Please can anyone here recall the page number where a sample request letter for bank letter was pasted.

I remember sometime ago either in this thread or the previous someone posted a sample of the letter he used in writing the bank to request bank letter in CIC format.

Please help a brother out.

Thanks

Check these links:

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/437#56399815
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/780#59411725
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/34#59779523

The second is particularly what you need

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
einsteino:

wink
einsteino!! God don finally do am for you cheesy No more pre-nups.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
40manlappy:

The crux of the discussion is how to get the maximum points from work experience under EE.

yeah, I agree.

Still think we need more details from others to come to a conclusion on this. Unfortunately, most don't share experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Olisedinma: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
@ Virt. Thank God that you scaled through Madonna and WES. I have 2 questions. 1. Can I get your contact person's info, as i'm about to start my ECA process with WES. 2. Did your contact still do the needful and follow up till verification or did u have to go there yourself to sort things out? Tnx in advance.

Virt:
Congrats TTTTolu.

Finally ECA completed. 2 months journey with WES ended today.

IMPatiently waiting for next draw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hephgirl:
awwwwww ehugs ( Christian hug pls) lol
Christian hug, lol. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
40manlappy:

I know someone that combined number of years with different nocs too. But the major noc had more years of experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
XX01:
Back to more important things.

I received the golden mail this morning. It is PPR people!

ITA = 9th Aug
AOR=11th sept.
MEDP= 21st sept.
IP1 = 22nd sept.
NA2 = 27th Sept
IP2 = 29th sept.
PPR = 30th sept.

Great sturvs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
cochtrane:

lolz see as u catch the drift once.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol. You people play too much! grin

@Einsteino congrats o wink
cochtrane:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ddu: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
XX01:

19days from AOR to PPR.

ITA = 9th Aug
AOR=11th sept.
MEDP= 21st sept.
IP1 = 22nd sept.
NA2 = 27th Sept
IP2 = 29th sept.
PPR = 30th sept.

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lmaooo. Someone kannor play with you guys on Nairaland again.
@einsteino carry go

quote author=cochtrane post=60979048]
einsteino!! God don finally do am for you cheesy No more pre-nups.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saturi: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
I just renewed my international passport and require the following clarifications:

1. Do I delete the old passport details on my cic acct and update with the new one or keep both.

2. Do I update oinp of the new passport details and upload blank pages (I have a nomination).

3. During ITA application my travel history is in my old passport details do I keep same and also share blank pages & data pages of my new passport?

Pls, advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
einsteino:

wink
Ghen Ghen set the p

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
cochtrane:

Christian hug, lol. smiley
wink wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Saturi:
I just renewed my international passport and require the following clarifications:

1. Do I delete the old passport details on my cic acct and update with the new one or keep both.

2. Do I update oinp of the new passport details and upload blank pages (I have a nomination).

3. During ITA application my travel history is in my old passport details do I keep same and also share blank pages & data pages of my new passport?

Pls, advise.

I don't think you need to delete the old passport details. You should just update with the new one, keep both and explain you new passport acquisition. Those who applied with two or more passports had no problems with their application, provided they were clear enough about it.

Do you really have to upload blank pages? I don't think so.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
einsteino:

lolz see as u catch the drift once.

Ivie, we are all looking for you ooooooo, together. For the benefit of our brother, einsteino, brilliant, intelligent and rich tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
yokus:
@einsteino carry go

As in...serious carry go
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by uptown17: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
XX01:
Back to more important things.

ITA = 9th Aug
AOR=11th sept.
MEDP= 21st sept.
IP1 = 22nd sept.
NA2 = 27th Sept
IP2 = 29th sept.
PPR = 30th sept.

Will send my passports once I return to my house next week.
you broke record ooo...! big congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Abby2017:
Lol. You people play too much! grin

@Einsteino congrats o wink

@einsteino carry go

I was shocked how cochtrane connected the dots. clear say no be only ITA draws Cochtrane juju get efficacy in lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
cochtrane:

yeah, I agree.

Still think we need more details from others to come to a conclusion on this. Unfortunately, most don't share experience.

@bolded Fear of "village people", maybe? cheesy grin

On a serious note, beyond what is written in "black and white", experiences enrich the thread greatly.

There are many things that are not explicitly stated on IRCC's website e.g. standard reference + bank statement in lieu of recommended format, gift deed, 25% of pension as POF, positive assessment of ICAN's ACA, etc

Those who share their experiences should be appreciated smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol, on a faceless thread o, maybe we are the 'villager' of our own mind then.
Anyway, if people can 'fight' on the thread, nothing else should be amazing.
40manlappy:

Fear of "village people", maybe? cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lufthansa: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hello all! At wat stage of my EE applicatn will i b required to upload a statement of account. I presume it is after an ITA and not the initial stage wen i entered in the EE pool. Please, I need clarification.

Besides, is there need for any doc upload while I initially fill n submit my profile for the EE pool. Thank you all, as u shed light on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.