Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1510800 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
E-family, please can we all refrain from quoting long posts i.e. "epistles"?

It makes the thread longer. Besides, vital information may be missed by those seeking it.

Rather than quote the whole "epistle" just to respond to someone, one or two lines will do. We can also just mention the moniker/username of the person that we want to respond to and he/she will be notified.

Thanks in advance for our expected cooperation.

cc: Bimpsy99, MummyJaygirls, GlitteringStar, justwise

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Patterns18: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Patterns18:
Dear Great people, Please I need assistance with getting South African Police Clearance Certificate. I will appreciate all the advice I can get. Tnx

Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Congrats but have you calculated your score to confirm 7.5 in Listening is okay?

ENGRDUDU89:
I am very grateful for what GOD has done for me,
L= 7.5
R= 7.0
W= 7.0
S= 7.5
After spending 136k(second attempt) baba GOD am not greedy I will take the score like that. If only listening can be 8.0.
I just want to thank everyone for your advices and suggestions.I greet you all grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello all, Who is the employer's reference letter addressed to? Please i need the address.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by beverlyd: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy new month all. Please I need suggestions house

Is there anyone here that applied for federal skilled work via PNP saskatchewan? I will like to know if it is possible to apply under a NOC where the required field for employment is different? Eg lets say i have BSc in Psychology but will like to apply under NOC -marketing ,advertising and public relations. If the required qualification for employment under this NOC is usually BSc in business field, can i still apply under this NOC if my job roles are good match but my BSC field is different?

Secondly, if i have applied for temporal visa before and used a different designation and job role, is it possible to apply for permanent visa using a different type of designation and job role without this being seen as misrepresentation? or do i have to stick to the previous designation used? even if i can show evidence /proof of why it is different?

Hope to hear from you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jummolami: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Responded.

ENGRDUDU89:

Hi,I just pm you.I want to ask some questions pertaining UI transcripts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mstunz: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy new month everyone, please ehn I've come with my questions again.

I would like to know if my statement of account balance isn't up to $12,300 can it lead to refusal or application cancelled?

And if its more than $12,300 what would happen?

Ps: Its for a single applicant. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abbyode(m): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
40manlappy:
E-family, please can we all refrain from quoting long posts i.e. "epistles"?

It makes the thread longer. Besides, vital information may be missed by those seeking it.

Rather than quote the whole "epistle" just to respond to someone, one or two lines will do. We can also just mention the moniker/username of the person that we want to respond to and he/she will be notified.

Thanks in advance for our expected cooperation.

cc: Bimpsy99, MummyJaygirls, GlitteringStar, justwise
I dont agree with this. We should give valuable information to whoever needs it no matter how lengthy it is. You probably don't know how these information have helped people here a lot. If you think a post doesn't concern you, the best thing is to skip it. The whole thread wont make sense again once we start to be economical with the information. Afterall, seun is not complaining. That's my 2 kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
mstunz:

I would like to know if my statement of account balance isn't up to $12,300 can it lead to refusal or application cancelled?

And if its more than $12,300 what would happen?

Lol are you for real or just pulling our legs? grin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
abbyode:

I dont agree with this. We should give valuable information to whoever needs it no matter how lengthy it is. You probably don't know how these information have helped people here a lot. If you think a post doesn't concern you, the best thing is to skip it. The whole thread wont make sense again once we start to be economical with the information. Afterall, seun is not complaining. That's my 2 kobo.

I doubt if you actually understood what 40manlappy wrote going by this your response. But carry on grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Akupuncture: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Credential Assessment for Express Entry

Pls I have OND, HND, BSC and an associate degree. Should I obtain all these transcripts for assessment, or do I just obtained transcripts for two. Is there any advantage of assessing all the transcripts. I am trying to minimize the cost of obtaining the transcripts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mstunz: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
@Canadianfly

Lol, I'm serious oh. Abeg help out just want to be sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Canadianfly:

I doubt if you actually understood what 40manlappy wrote going by this your response. But carry on grin
Hahaha grin
He should just carry on...lol

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
Congrats!!!

Abby2017:
Hello e-fam, PPR is here!

FSW outland
Family size- 2
IELTS- Nov.2016
ECA application- Dec 2016
ECA report-April 2017
EE profile/pool- 3rd May
ITA- 4th May
AOR-21st June
Medical passed-15th July
BGC IP1- 15th July
BGC NA- 19th July
BGC IP2- 30th August (Around 10pm)
PPR mail- 31st August (12.30am)
Visa office-unknown
Travel history-none

Alhamdulillah!!! We give God all the glory. I will be back with epistle, lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
DereI:
Hello all, Who is the employer's reference letter addressed to? Please i need the address.
Thanks

You can either use "To whom it may concern" or address it to:

Central Intake Office (CIO),
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),
Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
mstunz:

I would like to know if my statement of account balance isn't up to $12,300 can it lead to refusal or application cancelled? YES

And if its more than $12,300 what would happen? nothing....your application will beprocessed like every other.

Pls read the cic page on express entry requirements.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Akupuncture:
Credential Assessment for Express Entry

Pls I have OND, HND, BSC and an associate degree. Should I obtain all these transcripts for assessment, or do I just obtained transcripts for two. Is there any advantage of assessing all the transcripts. I am trying to minimize the cost of obtaining the transcripts.
OND, BSC, HND, PDP, APC etc. Na only you waka come? grin

Serious sha. You can get good points for your credentials, depends on how you wanna evaluate them. What's the associate degree about?
With what I see, you can obtain points for "Two or more certificates with one more than 3 years" if you evaluate any of these:

1. OND + HND
2. OND + BSc

It's up to you to choose which is most convenient. Since you have to evaluate the OND anyways, I'd suggest to just do it along with the HND & then your Bsc. Forget the associate degree, if it's not a masters. Won't give you any more points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Jugdement:
My wonderful people & fellow nairalanders!

Thanks to all that have contributed to this database of knowledge.

PPR at last!!!

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lol. Na real carry on o!
Canadianfly:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mstunz: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Pls read the cic page on express entry requirements.

Ok, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hmm...I get a feeling the next draw may still be greater than 430, or in the late 420's. But most certainly not less than 420. I hope ITA comes the way of many more people.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
abbyode:

He means the very very long posts shouldnt be repeatedly quoted.
We could just "edit" the post by deleting the parts that dont refer to your intended comment/question....instead of quoting the entire post...
I think there is a lot of sense in that suggestion @ 40manlappy. Thanks.
Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
abbyode:

Broda, no dey rush to respond, read and understand posts before replying. God bless you as you do so

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
mstunz:
@Canadianfly

Lol, I'm serious oh. Abeg help out just want to be sure.

Okay so let us (you and I) work together to arrive at an answer for you. This is based on the fact that all your proof of fund is ONlY your SOA.
Ask yourself, why did CIC state amounts that applicants should have based on family size?
Ask yourself why did CIC go through the trouble of having a page dedicated to Proof of Funds on their website, and used words like "you must show the funds are available to you"?

When you answer these questions, you will arrive at the answer you seek. grin

But if you have other POFs, then your SOA can be whatever it wants to be. Provided ALL POF sums up to $12,300
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
DereI:

On the British Council website, click CHECK RESULT, input date of birth, candidate's number, Passport number and submit
Kontagious:

Let her check that passport number is entered correctly, the alphabet be in capital. If passport number and candidate number are entered correctly, then the undesired might have occurred - test result held for QA/QC. If result is held for QA/QC, she will be notified via mail before today runs out.

Thanks Derel,

Kontagious the link she's using never even open not to talk of inputing details, lol.thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abol4luv: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
I haven't gotten your email, I only got from Yetunde84.
Thank you
ddu:

Pls., check ur email.
Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by adaifx: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
Good day house, please on the issue of pof I don't have the money in my account but my guardian who has been in charge of my education since high school has accepted to give me the required amount only when I have ITA, trying to convince him otherwise but he won't bulge. Won't this affect my chances
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bimpsy99: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
No it wont affect your chances. You would just do a gift deed post ITA and use an LOE to explain your situation.
adaifx:
Good day house, please on the issue of pof I don't have the money in my account but my guardian who has been in charge of my education since high school has accepted to give me the required amount only when I have ITA, trying to convince him otherwise but he won't bulge. Won't this affect my chances

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by FSOFF: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
@MRSDA: the correspondence is sha the koko. I'm not sure about the country of study but for my wife we filled UK for country of study and we did not have any issues. I think the correspondence thing is a new instruction because as at when we submitted there was nothing of such on their website. Guess they've been having issues with online studies and PCC. Anyways the most important thing is for the body evaluating the degree to recognizes the school of study.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mstunz: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Canadianfly:

Okay so let us (you and I) work together to arrive at an answer for you. This is based on the fact that all your proof of fund is ONlY your SOA.
Ask yourself, why did CIC state amounts that applicants should have based on family size?
Ask yourself why did CIC go through the trouble of having a page dedicated to Proof of Funds on their website, and used words like "you must show the funds are available to you"?

When you answer these questions, you will arrive at the answer you seek. grin

But if you have other POFs, then your SOA can be whatever it wants to be. Provided ALL POF sums up to $12,300

Okay smiley well understood. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Thanks Derel,

Kontagious the link she's using never even open not to talk of inputing details, lol.thanks anyways
she should use this: https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckResults.aspx

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
For ECA, someone mentioned here that it won't be an issue. For CIC, i think attaching the old & new marriage certificate with a letter of explanation should do the trick.

My thoughts!

Dewys1:
Please I need help on this. There is wisdom in multitude of counsel. Please help as I dont want to get rejected over small issue abeg!

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.