Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (70408 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by 01mcfadden(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
In this world of cynicism where guys can easily Bleep up. her mumu never do
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Goodness shocked

What does she want?

Marriage?
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by okerekeikpo: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
When the guy will dump him he will use correction fluid to clean the tatoo, sense fall on her
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by SkenolProp(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
e
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Maxvasia(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
All of the above.

Look at those claws called nails. Some girls sef.
Tattoo my face on urs na. Pls
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by SkenolProp(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
o ga o
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by toyinjimoh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Love in tokyo
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Maxvasia(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sinaj oya come and Tattoo my face on ya neck o. Its tattoo season kiss tongue
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by mrdoubled(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
young and foolish.......... she will regret doing that in later days
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by kristian98(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:
I can't help but get marveled at the rate in which some blacks do condescending and stupid things for the whites.

Whoever cares to look at that photo again will notice that the tattooed man is a Caucasian male and the bitch is what she is. Black, stupid, senseless, juvenile and naive.

It wouldn't be any surprising to find out that this shitty thing is done to secure herself a green card.

If unfortunately the otherwise happens, she'll be blemished forever to whomsoever keeps the bitch as a wife. The nigga has to wake up to the sight of a tat of a man on his wife's neck who isn't him and then some persons will dare argue with me that blacks are not the cause of their misfortunes against the whites angry

With claws like that passing for attached fingernails, what good could come out the the bitch except doing something so senseless as that undecided
Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
ugly girl. only ugly girls act like this
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by millionboi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
Na this kind girls dey commit suicide after breakup grin.
the guy Don suck sense comot him head
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Bimpe29: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
It's an height of Odeism, Mumuism, Foolishism and Stupidity. What does stand to gain in the event that dude call it quit?
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ode
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Omafesty23(f): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
The power of love. Look at her nails, that's to show she needs rehab. #lol
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by chiamaka4g: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Her nails....smh
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by MCzubby247(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
lemmefaint:
Photos of a lady who tattooed her boyfriend's face on her throat has gone viral on social media. Would you describe this as odeism, mumuism, foolishism or stupidity? See the full photo below...

MORE @: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/viral-photos-of-lady-who-tattooed-her.html
Terrorism,
in fact that tattoo looks like an ex convict but wait ooh I just noticed some trend these days girls are becoming more weird that guys and I wonder what these guys give or do to these girls that they're becoming so weird.
I beg guys wey belong share they secret nah grin
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Fizah: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
love love love
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by serverconnect(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Crazy
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
She's stupid.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Lexusgs430: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
She should ask Maria Carey's ex husband ......... (Nick Cannon)
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by MTKbudapest(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
this is a sign of madness cos when they part ways which is certain she will always have the tatoo on her throat like an everlasting scar grin

say say its a symbol of true love but i call in arrant madness.

I think she needs to see a doctor embarassed
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by naijaboiy: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:
I can't help but get marveled at the rate in which some blacks do condescending and stupid things for the whites.

Whoever cares to look at that photo again will notice that the tattooed man is a Caucasian male and the bitch is what she is. Black, stupid, senseless, juvenile and naive.

It wouldn't be any surprising to find out that this shitty thing is done to secure herself a green card.

If unfortunately the otherwise happens, she'll be blemished forever to whomsoever keeps the bitch as a wife. The nigga has to wake up to the sight of a tat of a man on his wife's neck who isn't him and then some persons will dare argue with me that blacks are not the cause of their misfortunes against the whites angry

With claws like that passing for attached fingernails, what good could come out the the bitch except doing something so senseless as that undecided
This issue actually has nothing to do with skin colour.

We both know this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by stacyadams: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
poosy wey dem go tear finish leav am run
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by HeWrites(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
I also dey find the girl wey fit tattoo my Face fr her Pvssy and probably assh*le

So if anoda guy wan fvck her. ... He go knw say na my TERRITORY b dat grin
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by MCzubby247(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Nails is trashy
Neck Trashy

Lol we are happy he has taken her off the market make guys look better tinz grin
This is when ppl mistake Lust for Love and do stwepid things all in the name of Boyfriend who is most likely fuvking someone else
She insecure too cause tattooing his face or whole body on her neck doesn't make him exclusive to just her .. just stwepid
Hahaha! You this girl u funny

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Kennitrust(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
handsomebanana:
Itz a sign of TRUE LOVE.

If mah gf don't tattoo my Name n Face on Ha Skin 2 let EvriONE KNw we are in A relationship, Then She Shld GET d fûck awta MA life. She's not worth kipin. A rLeationship without Sacrifice

Is DAT A Relationship OR A PRison? She ain't Proud of me.

ON A serious note, Ah don know how her Uzelezz bf could allow do such nonsense 2 Ha skin. All In d name of Relationship. No b say d guy even fine
E resemble Prizon escapee.

Sone GIRLz n dia foolishnezz ehn

Something Must be in the water That Causes such severe Mental retardation.

Bullshitterz.

Fúckin idiota
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by MCzubby247(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
vislabraye:

I don't think he's Caucasian. At best, he's mixed race or probably Hispanic.
I beg the tattoo 3D, how did guys know his race ?
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Hyfer(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
congrats
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Kennitrust(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
handsomebanana:
Itz a sign of TRUE LOVE.

If mah gf don't tattoo my Name n Face on Ha Skin 2 let EvriONE KNw we are in A relationship, Then She Shld GET d fûck awta MA life. She's not worth kipin. A rLeationship without Sacrifice

Is DAT A Relationship OR A PRison? She ain't Proud of me.

ON A serious note, Ah don know how her Uzelezz bf could allow do such nonsense 2 Ha skin. All In d name of Relationship. No b say d guy even fine
E resemble Prizon escapee.

Sone GIRLz n dia foolishnezz ehn

Something Must be in the water That Causes such severe Mental retardation.

Bullshitterz.

Fúckin idiota
SPEAKIN FOR AND SPEAKIN AGAINST.

ABREAST!
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.