Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) (39440 Views)

2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos / Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lol first iron now uranium OK. Cross River state is number 10 in mining yearly. This will help with revenue in future if they plan well.
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Alamyn90(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
EmekaBlue:
chai 中国人,他们很喜欢钱

for ur information they don't worship stone at mecca you fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
The reason why me dey thank God be say our politicians focus on oil money so dem live our natural resources alone cause ad in be them dey follow loot the money of exploitation gotten from mineral resources then it's game over for 9ja so they better tell those chinkko to park well after we don restructure 9ja wey we collect our entitlement from wicked and inhumane politicians then we can call surveyors to come and discover the natural resources we nothing about!

Enough of the senseless ranting online let's take action

1 Like

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
oduastates:
Of what use are all the so called professor of geology, Dr of geography and all those "expert" waving and accumulating useless degrees all over the place .
When I say Nigeria is useless , some people wonder how a citizen can be so harsh .
The other time I said 99% of Nigerians are neither Muslims nor Christains because the type ,behaviour ,patriotism and humility of christains and muslims I see and I've seen around the world is different ......
Over 100 million human being , yet we need to travel across the world to find experts .
How much is it to send a couple of first class graduates on a 4 year practical training training in road construction , geology,engineering etc . Yet we spend billions sending people to worship a stone in Mecca and a burial ground in Jerusalem.
What are Nigerian professors doing ? Lazying around ,waiting to collect salaries and sell handouts .
Kudos to cross river

The blame does not lie with the academics alone. There is more to the equation than meets the eye.

Those Chinese you see there are on a mission sponsored and sanctioned by their governments. In any Chinese mining expedition and most businesses, there is always a PLA officer and a communist party official. Do not be surprised that these discoveries may have been done long ago from aerial and satellite surveillance by the Chinese government and are only being confirmed on the ground now.

Now tell me, are Nigerian lecturers to go on field trips with their salaries? Do they have access to satellite maps ? Do they have funding for aides, equipment, medicals etc ? If they are kidnapped, will your government look for them ? Remember how UNIMAID lecturers were killed last month by boko haram? Can that kind of thing happen to a Chinese field team ?

In 2011, Education got N306.3bn, it moved to N400.15bn in 2012, to N426.53bn in 2013, to N493bn in 2014, to 492bn in 2015, and nosedived to N369bn in 2016. In other words our great president is de-funding education in a nation where more than 60% cannot read or write beyond primary six level.

The National Assembly comprises about 500 people and receives 125 billion. All the primary, secondary schools, Universities and polytechnics and research centers with over 100,000 workers get 369 billion in the 2016 budget.
Does that make sense ?

The problem is not our lecturers and the issue at hand is not mineral exploitation. The matter big pass like that

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by donsiqua(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Uranium? I ain't setting my foot in Rivers again

1 Like

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
oshe11:
Did I jst see Uranium.....?

Kim r U tinkin wat Im tinkin
Nuclear tins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
The present status quo cum constitution is killing the aspirations of the youth even if 1 has a skill the environment na him go kill that skill na him make 9ja still dey where we dey tanx to the north

Yoruba are still standing on restructure come sept7 they'll speak with one voice on restructure they stand enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ashley86400:
Get those racist chinkos out!

They hate black people and always portray Africa in a bad light in their country.

In their country they deny educated black people jobs and prefer to hire white people from third world European countries just because of their absurd worship for the white skin.

They shout "heiren" when they see black people and openly claim their race is higher than the blacks.

If they even manage to give black people jobs in their country, they'll say it's Obama skin coloured blacks they want.

A Chinese recruiter once told me they didn't like hiring black English teachers because the parents of the students taught the teacher might scare the kids because he is too black. Can you believe that ?

Most of them see black people as lesser humans.

Coming to Africa to finish what the white man didn't.
And we open them with loving arms and shout "sir, sir" when we see them- ready to give them homes, cars and money, but a similar Nigerian with the same qualifications won't be given half of that.
On the road, you see these washed up foreigners conduction road constructions. .for how many years will they keep doing our work for us. .don't we have engineering/ Geography/Geology students ? What do they do after graduating with outstanding degrees? Must they keep working under these same people and calling them "Ogas"?
One step forward, a thousand steps back.

Why was I created on this continent with it's series of ever growing problems and mental backwardness? undecided
as far as I'm concerned, their race is better than ours, but if you feel we're better than them, give me reasons without being insulting
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by rusher14: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nkarasi is meant to be of the consolidated sedimentary so I'm rather surprised Rutile can be found within.
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
I just pity for all the so called SS Niger delta tribes. The kind of disaster waiting for their children will be terrible with all these mining going on. They should never in future put eye on any Igbo land the way they did at PH during the last civil war. Nigeria know why that igbos will not tolerate this stupid mining.

Whats special about that Otokoto Republic? This una exaggerated self importance is always una achiles heel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ashley86400:

They hate black people and always portray Africa in a bad light in their country.

In their country they deny educated black people jobs and prefer to hire white people from third world European countries just because of their absurd worship for the white skin.

They shout "heiren" when they see black people and openly claim their race is higher than the blacks.

If they even manage to give black people jobs in their country, they'll say it's Obama skin coloured blacks they want.

A Chinese recruiter once told me they didn't like hiring black English teachers because the parents of the students taught the teacher might scare the kids because he is too black. Can you believe that ?

And we open them with loving arms and shout "sir, sir" when we see them- ready to give them homes, cars and money, but a similar Nigerian with the same qualifications won't be given half of that.
On the road, you see these washed up foreigners conduction road constructions. .for how many years will they keep doing our work for us. .don't we have engineering/ Geography/Geology students ? What do they do after graduating with outstanding degrees? Must they keep working under these same people and calling them "Ogas"?

Why was I created on this continent with it's series of ever growing problems and mental backwardness? undecided
Here re ur reasons!!!
One....so u can be d messiah to fix it!!!!
Two....so u can be part of legends who changed the landscape/rulership of the continent
Three......so u can be a trailblazer....pathfinder n an unrelenting bulldozer
Four.....so u can suffer like ur ancestors suffered n die like a pauper....

The choice is urs nigga!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by princetom1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Omo, see chance for big industrialization. .. Baba EgunMogaji, na China this uranium go end up o. Is there nothing Nigerians can do by themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by laliga01: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
sleeknick:
grin... Just watch as the youths of that community will begin to kill themselves over who owns the land.. .

That shouldn't be your problem.
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by laliga01: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Zico5:
We are waiting for people from the red soil to begin their chants of Biafra in another mans land. They will soon remind the cross river that there is nothing like south south but only eastern Nigeria. I pray everyone should bear his fathers name and see who will lose at the end.

Spotted.
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Perge(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Biafra will be the first African country to posses Nuclear arsenal________ Mushroom smoke on the desert!
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by princemartinsG(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
oduastates:
Of what use are all the so called professor of geology, Dr of geography and all those "expert" waving and accumulating useless degrees all over the place .
When I say Nigeria is useless , some people wonder how a citizen can be so harsh .
The other time I said 99% of Nigerians are neither Muslims nor Christains because the type ,behaviour ,patriotism and humility of christains and muslims I see and I've seen around the world is different ......
Over 100 million human being , yet we need to travel across the world to find experts .
How much is it to send a couple of first class graduates on a 4 year practical training training in road construction , geology,engineering etc . Yet we spend billions sending people to worship a stone in Mecca and a burial ground in Jerusalem.
What are Nigerian professors doing ? Lazying around ,waiting to collect salaries and sell handouts .
Kudos to cross river

Exact reason why it's hard for me to see nigeria achieving true development in th nearest future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by project2018: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
biafran1stson:
The Land of the Rising Sun is richly blessed

Nigeria we reject thee!

Biafra we hail thee!
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
princetom1:
Omo, see chance for big industrialization. .. Baba EgunMogaji, na China this uranium go end up o. Is there nothing Nigerians can do by themselves?

Not just Nigeria, the Chinese are all over Jamaica too.

They have satellite now so that they use infrared stuff to see where your resources are.

This is what we get when we don't have serious leadership.

I personally have given up on Nigeria frankly.

1 Like

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by delishpot: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Let the rape of the land .......BEGIN!!!!

Pollution, fights over allocation, fight over land ownership they should just make sure things are properly monitored.

1 Like

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by laliga01: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ashley86400:

Am so sorry brada but the reality is overwhelming. I get confused sometimes, but the truth is these Chinese guys are good in every aspect. It's been a long term planning spanning over 30yrs.
Africans cannot even plan over 10yrs...its no Chinese fault.

2 Likes

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Alamyn90:
for ur information they don't worship stone at mecca you fool.
ugly guy...whats ur problem?! go hug d nearest transformer u baboon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Sagay212: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Na wa ooo. Professor of this and that yet na to dey write mumu books and speak big grammar dem sabi. Chinese don con discover things for una backyard. shame, shame shame.
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Uranium spells trouble for Nigeria.

Watch how the US will rip through this country till we become the new Liberia, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Iraq, Afghanistan etc by blackmailin' us usin' world media like CNN.

Our greedy politicians will sell us out without a moment's hesitation.

Brace yourselves...

1 Like

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by optimus09: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
beamtopola:
Money, the land of the south is bless. Hillary sole just 20% of USA uranium to Russia at 120million dollar, that's a lot of money. If oil finish, we get uranium to exploit. Children of haters from the other tribes can hate but we are blessed.
When we sale like 20% of the uranium to Russia .
The rest we will use it to produce atomic bomb to finish the west and the northern part of Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin.you will use the remaining to blow west and north up.i tore for this countryBefore oil the country survived on groundnut pyramid and cocoa from the west,and palm oil and rubberNow you ve found uranium its bomb u want to produce grin..abeg i cant laff.chai!!!BOMB..The heart of man is wicketh.
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by dadavivo: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
beamtopola:
Money, the land of the south is bless. Hillary sole just 20% of USA uranium to Russia at 120million dollar, that's a lot of money. If oil finish, we get uranium to exploit. Children of haters from the other tribes can hate but we are blessed.
When we sale like 20% of the uranium to Russia .
The rest we will use it to produce atomic bomb to finish the west and the northern part of Nigeria.
abeg I fit borrow your comment?
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
I just pity for all the so called SS Niger delta tribes. The kind of disaster waiting for their children will be terrible with all these mining going on. They should never in future put eye on any Igbo land the way they did at PH during the last civil war. Nigeria know why that igbos will not tolerate this stupid mining.

Our future generation will suffer, suffer and suffer,
They will lay curses upon on us,

Mining of any natural resources is illegal in China and it's death sentence if anyone is caught taking natural resources there, we are selling out what we inherited from nature, those mineral resources have been there for thousans, millions, hundred millions of years but we are going to waste it within just hundred years, maybe we think the world will end very soon,

I pity the future of Black Africans, no foundation for them, some morons here are happy that mineral resources have been discovered/ maybe God put it there for them to sell it and buy food and other stuffs,

African leaders refused to invest in science and technology but they want to have very new technology produced,

We will trade our natural resources for technologies, when it finishes we will become slaves automatically,
Nigerians don't see anything wrong allowing the Chinese to come to our forest and cut our trees and then take it to their land and produce stuffs, they cut down trees that have been there for more than 500 years. China is the country that have the largest forests in the world but still protect it,

We need to get Biafra and protect our world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by Ferdyboss: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
I need to stroll back to my village cheesy

This is lovely news in addition to the just discovered Iron ore. cool
Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by DreManuel(m): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Our future generation will suffer, suffer and suffer,
They will lay curses upon on us,

Mining of any natural resources is illegal in China and it's death sentence if anyone is caught taking natural resources there, we are selling out what we inherited from nature, those mineral resources have been there for thousans, millions, hundred millions of years but we are going to waste it within just hundred years, maybe we think the world will end very soon,

I pity the future of Black Africans, no foundation for them, some morons here are happy that mineral resources have been discovered/ maybe God put it there for them to sell it and buy food and other stuffs,

African leaders refused to invest in science and technology but they want to have very new technology produced,

We will trade our natural resources for technologies, when it finishes we will become slaves automatically,
Nigerians don't see anything wrong allowing the Chinese to come to our forest and cut our trees and then take it to their land and produce stuffs, they cut down trees that have been there for more than 500 years. China is the country that have the largest forests in the world but still protect it,

We need to get Biafra and protect our world

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by nengibo: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
Obori, we go pursue una again if una mumu start again

1 Like

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by nengibo: 12:33am On Aug 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Seee this Idiotic Pig, You no here wen the Obong of Calabar reject Una ?
Attache Generals
Bros allow dem to attach now, d only resource dey have is charcoal for bole

1 Like

Re: Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari is a hero and must be celebrated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) / Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.