Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (13680 Views)

Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / I Need My Third Eye Activated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2017
ambassagod:

Sorry, you didn't get it all right. You missed verse 10

9) But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [[e]who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed].

10) YET TO US GOD HAS UNVEILED AND REVEALED THEM by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the [f]divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man's scrutiny].

i highlighted menxer's sentence in bold to show what i am replying to

menxer claimed: "For there is no reward to be compared to that bestowed by a blooming pineal gland."

i replied: "so you wrongly believe, but God's reward is far far greater:

1Co 2:9 But as Scripture says: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him."

perhaps you ambassa may also believe that there is no reward to be compared to that bestowed by a blooming pineal gland
but i believe God's word that: No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him.

verse 10 doesn't change anything of what i said
verse 10 and other surrounding verses shows that Christians can begin to have those things prepared for us by God now, such as knowledge and wisdom through the Holy Spirit, i don't think we can take much credit for that
The human spirit in a Christian searches the things of God, and God's spirit can reveal much to us, even in this life

Sorry, i believe i did get it all right

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2017
johnw74:

ambassagod post=60206874:

Sorry, you didn't get it all right. You missed verse 10

9) But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [[e]who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed].

10) YET TO US GOD HAS UNVEILED AND REVEALED THEM by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the [f]divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man's scrutiny].

i highlighted menxer's sentence in bold to show what i am replying to

menxer claimed: "For there is no reward to be compared to that bestowed by a blooming pineal gland."

i replied: "so you wrongly believe, but God's reward is far far greater:

1Co 2:9 But as Scripture says: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him."

perhaps you ambassa may also believe that there is no reward to be compared to that bestowed by a blooming pineal gland
but i believe God's word that: No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him.

verse 10 doesn't change anything of what i said
verse 10 and other surrounding verses shows that Christians can begin to have those things prepared for us by God now, such as knowledge and wisdom through the Holy Spirit, i don't think we can take much credit for that
The human spirit in a Christian searches the things of God, and God's spirit can reveal much to us, even in this life

Sorry, i believe i did get it all right

Let me reiterate, there is no way any man alive in a body of flesh and blood can access what verse 9 of the above quoted scripture talks about without having his pineal gland in bloom, which is what verse 10 is trying to explain.

And what if what the ancient's referred to as the spirit of God in man, is what we now refer to as DMT, which is technically the same, as both help man access the unmanifest reality?
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by oaroloye(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2017
SHALOM!

menxer:

Science is not the name of a person. You just quoted one scientist when many others and researchers are confirming the role of pineal gland in experiencing other states of reality.

Yes. But the Oyinbo Science is riddled with lies and liars.

@bolded, that alone is enough to justify my position.

It is good you raised the alarm on this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbj4zdYZnJc

Use sodium bicarbonate (not baking powder, you can get it anywhere cake making items are sold) instead of soda soap, don't why you would use that to brush your mouth. [/quote]

That works, too!

I picked up the soap idea from a STAN SOLOMON, who was feeding us good information on TALK RADIO, during the 1990s.

Soda Soap is handy- and it gets the job done. It's cheap, too.

I did myself a mortal mischief confusing Baking POWDER with Baking SODA- I'm not sure I can even find Baking Soda to buy.

BAKING POWDER can kill.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2017
menxer:

Let me reiterate, there is no way any man alive in a body of flesh and blood can access what verse 9 of the above quoted scripture talks about without having his pineal gland in bloom, which is what verse 10 is trying to explain.

And what if what the ancient's referred to as the spirit of God in man, is what we now refer to as DMT, which is technically the same, as both help man access the unmanifest reality?

as usual you mr bull are grossly misinterpreting and mocking God's word to your own decrement

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Yes. But the Oyinbo Science is riddled with lies and liars.

It is good you raised the alarm on this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbj4zdYZnJc

Use sodium bicarbonate (not baking powder, you can get it anywhere cake making items are sold) instead of soda soap, don't why you would use that to brush your mouth.

That works, too!

I picked up the soap idea from a STAN SOLOMON, who was feeding us good information on TALK RADIO, during the 1990s.

Soda Soap is handy- and it gets the job done. It's cheap, too.

I did myself a mortal mischief confusing Baking POWDER with Baking SODA- I'm not sure I can even find Baking Soda to buy.

BAKING POWDER can kill.

Thanks for your contribution, I didn't know that about soda soap, and the wider implications of flouride on our health.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2017
johnw74:

as usual you mr bull are grossely misinterperting and mocking God's word to your own deprement

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

You are entitled to your opinion, which in this case counts as far as your awareness of experiential reality.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2017
menxer:

You are entitled to your opinion, which in this case counts as far as your awareness of experiential reality.

observing the experience that your confused third eye is causing you
is plenty to convince me that your third eye is as non knowing as your mind is in assessing reality

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
johnw74:

observing the experience that your confused third eye is causing you
is plenty to convince me that your third eye is as non knowing as your mind is in assessing reality

Laughs.

You are so entertaining.

And what do you have to show that you are better off without a blooming pineal gland, Putting down others in your quest to uphold and defend the status quo of religion?
Maybe that's your mission in life.

Just imagine if Jesus was defending the status quo of the religion of his day would you be here calling me names, in defense of a religion?

Besides, I don't assess reality I access it.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
menxer:

Laughs.

You are so entertaining.

And what do you have to show that you are better off without a blooming pineal gland, Putting down others in your quest to uphold and defend the status quo of religion?

Just imagine if Jesus was defending the status quo of the religion of his day would you be here calling me names, in defense of a religion?

Besides, I don't assess reality I access it.

i am not talking about religion, but the word of God
you obviously don't know the diffrence

your confusion is getting worse, but that's understandable
opposing God as you do

what you access is not reality

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
johnw74:

i am not talking about religion, but the word of God
you obviously don't know the diffrence

opposing God as you do

what you access is not reality
Hahahahahahahahaha
I can't help but laugh.

there is a difference between religion and Word of God? please put it in context of this thread, and clear the alleged confusion.

The only person in opposition is you, for God created the pineal gland for a purpose and that purpose is the gospel I am preaching.

That the writers of the Bible used a different term to describe the pineal gland is immaterial, for its role is known to all enlightened souls.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
menxer:

Hahahahahahahahaha
I can't help but laugh.

there is a difference between religion and Word of God? please put it in context of this thread, and clear the alleged confusion.

The only person in opposition is you, for God created the pineal gland for a purpose and that purpose is the gospel I am preaching.

That the writers of the Bible used a different term to describe the pineal gland is immaterial, for its role is known to all enlightened souls.

all of your laughing, you are again on the verge of hysteria

and you are still throwing back in lies what i say in truth, of course,
but what else can you do smiley

i added more info for your non knowing third eye:
menxer:

Laughs.

You are so entertaining.

you obviously don't know the diffrence between religion and God's word

i have not been talking about religion(a belief in God), i have been defending the word of God-the Bible(God's instructions for mankind) against your malicious mocking of the same

opposing God as you do

menxer:

Besides, I don't assess reality

yes that's what i was saying, you cannot assess(determine) reality

menxer:

I access it.

no, as shown you cannot access(approach) reality without knowing it,
you access third eye confusion
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
johnw74:

all of your laughing, you are again on the verge of hysteria

and you are still throwing back in lies what i say in truth, of course,
but what else can you do smiley

you obviously don't know the diffrence between religion and God's word

i have not been talking about religion(a belief in God), i have been defending the word of God-the Bible(God's instructions for mankind) against your malicious mocking of the same

opposing God as you do

yes that's what i was saying, you cannot assess(determine) reality

no, as shown you cannot access(approach) reality without knowing it,
you access third eye confusion

OK, word of God defender, how did the writers of the Bible receive the inspiration?

Don't just say by the Holy spirit, explain to this forum the mechanism through which that inspiration was communicated to man.

I took time to review our comments so far, you have not made any meaningful contribution in defense of your position that the pineal gland (third eye) plays no role in spiritual enlightenment.

You keep regurgitating the same meaningless lines or quote scriptures which you know not how it was inspired, even when I raise a different point to buttress my position.

Oh! you added more info after checking up on the difference between access and assess, good for you.

You are trying too hard to drag me down to your level of awareness but it is not working.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2017
menxer:

OK, word of God defender,

ooh, how you hate God's word:

menxer:

how did the writers of the Bible receive the inspiration?

Don't just say by the Holy spirit, explain to this forum the mechanism through which that inspiration was communicated to man.

duh, by thought, from God's mind to theirs of course, you know nothing at all

menxer:

I took time to review our comments so far, you have not made any meaningful contribution in defense of your position that the pineal gland (third eye) plays no role in spiritual enlightenment.

You keep regurgitating the same meaningless lines or quote scriptures which you know not how it was inspired, even when I raise a different point to buttress my position.

for about the third time, i am not interested in your pineal gland discussion, just in God's word, and when you purposefully change what God said

your memory man, it's like a sieve, to much confusion in your mind is the trouble, as well as having a blinded third eye:
2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

menxer:

Oh! you added more info after checking up on the difference between access and assess, good for you.

You are trying too hard to drag me down to your level of awareness but it is not working.

ha ha, you would need to know something to be dragged down to a lower level than you already are smiley
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:26am On Sep 08, 2017
menxer:

the only way to see the God or the heaven you talk so passionately about

menxer:

OK, word of God defender

OK, so you are a godless third eye seeker,
but you think you are teriffic in your own mind cheesy puffed up as can be
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 3:09am On Sep 08, 2017
you menxer wrongly change God's word to have it say something else,
where as i menxer show you what God's word really says:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev 20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 3:10am On Sep 08, 2017
the pineal gland menxer is just another of the bod'ys glands such as the liver and the brain etc.
but some, like you, like to put great importance on a peice of flesh

upon death the pineal gland rots away, just like the rest of the body

however when a person dies that persons spirit goes back to God who gave it:
Ecc_12:7  Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

you menxer have been saying of late that the spirit-mind is the pineal gland-third eye,
however the pineal gland rots at death, the spirit doesn't and cannot

you menxer keep changing your fairy tale beliefs as you go along
and still you can't get anything right

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 6:26am On Sep 08, 2017
menxer:

and what about the other info that i added for you,
that's good to isn't it smiley

menxer:

Laughs.

You are so entertaining.

you menxer obviously don't know the diffrence between religion and God's word

opposing God as you do

menxer:

Besides, I don't assess reality

yes that's what i was saying menxer, you cannot assess(determine) reality because you don't know it

menxer:

I access it.

no, as shown you cannot access(approach) reality menxer without you first knowing it,
you menxer access your third eye confusion
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
johnw74:

ooh, how you hate God's word:

duh, by thought, from God's mind to theirs of course, you know nothing at all

for about the third time, i am not interested in your pineal gland discussion, just in God's word, and when you purposefully change what God said

your memory man, it's like a sieve, to much confusion in your mind is the trouble, as well as having a blinded third eye:

ha ha, you would need to know something to be dragged down to a lower level than you already are smiley
Shouting (highlighting) needlessly is an immature way to make your point heard.

@underlined, so all these insults from you is what God thought about and sent to your mind?
I asked you the mechanism of how inspiration is recieved, you say it's by thought.
SMH

@bolded, so you acknowledge there is something called a third eye that can be blinded?
You are coming around.

I know Some things can be paradigm shattering and will take a lot of effort and time to adjust.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2017
menxer:

Shouting (highlighting) needlessly is an immature way to make your point heard.

@underlined, so all these insults from you is what God thought about and sent to your mind?
I asked you the mechanism of how inspiration is recieved, you say it's by thought.
SMH

@bolded, so you acknowledge there is something called a third eye that can be blinded?
You are coming around.

I know Some things can be paradigm shattering and will take a lot of effort and time to adjust.

ha ha, highlighting to me isn't shouting,
in this case it's showing the extra that i added to my post

but i understand that you like to falsely accuse-lie

you can call the truth insults if you like, i understand your frustations at not getting anything right

i acknowledge that you think there is something called a third eye
and i acknowledge that your so called third eye is blinded
you are as blind as a bat in fact smiley

thinking that i'm putting any time and effort into your third eye theory
shows the delusional state that you are in
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2017
johnw74:

ha ha, highlighting to me isn't shouting,
in this case it's showing the extra that i added to my post

but i understand that you like to falsely accuse-lie

you can call the truth insults if you like, i understand your frustations at not getting anything right

i acknowledge that you think there is something called a third eye

and i acknowledge that your so called third eye is blinded
you are as blind as a bat in fact smiley

thinking that i'm putting any time and effort into your third eye theory
shows the delusional state that you are in
You should understand that when a word is in a bracket, the sentence can be read without the word preceeding the bracket or without the word in the bracket.

@bolded, what did I falsely accuse you of?

@underlined, that is all I wanted, the acknowledgement that there is a third eye.

"Blind as a bat" is just poetic language and has no basis in fact. Bats have "unique eyes" that enables them fly in the dark, like other nocturnal animals/mammals, which is what inspired the invention of night vision goggles.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2017
menxer:

1. You should understand that when a word is in a bracket, the sentence can be read without the word preceeding the bracket or without the word in the bracket.

2. @bolded, what did I falsely accuse you of?

3. @underlined, that is all I wanted, the acknowledgement that there is a third eye.

4. "Blind as a bat" is just poetic language and has no basis in fact. Bats have "unique eyes" that enables them fly in the dark, like other nocturnal animals/mammals, which is what inspired the invention of night vision goggles.

@1. u sure r confused as hell still

2. of shouting, you don't understand anything do you

3. the acknowledgement is yours, no one else is here acknowledging it,
so all you wanted is your own acknowledgement of a third eye,
talk about delusion and confusion

4. sounds like typical menxer bull to me, bats have a type of sonar for flying
that stops them hitting things, nothing to do with the eye
but who cares, i'm not going to look it up
however just for you i will change it to:
you are as blind as your so called third eye smiley
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2017
johnw74:

@1. u sure r confused as hell still

2. of shouting, you don't understand anything do you

3. the acknowledgement is yours, no one else is here acknowledging it,
so all you wanted is your own acknowledgement of a third eye,
talk about delusion and confusion

4. sounds like typical menxer bull to me, bats have a type of sonar for flying
that stops them hitting things, nothing to do with the eye
but who cares, i'm not going to look it up
however just for you i will change it to:
you are as blind as your so called third eye smiley

You have nothing to offer but taunts.

This thread still maintains it stance on OP, of creating awareness on the negative effects of flouride on the pineal gland (third eye) and by extension spiritual development and awakening.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2017
menxer:

You have nothing to offer but taunts.

This thread still maintains it stance on OP, of creating awareness on the negative effects of flouride on the pineal gland (third eye) and by extension spiritual development and awakening.

mine are good answers to your confusion and nonsense
you should read your own posts smiley
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by ashjay001(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
johnw74:

mine are good answers to your confusion and nonsense
you should read your own posts smiley

U should read ur own posts! And see how u've been turning round in circles, saying nothing!

What u need to do is; go read up on d pineal gland. Read everything u can, at least u can be sure they were not written by d op.

Someone is trying to open ur mind to another reality and u're derailing it!

The bible was written by mere men! Who claim to av been inspired! Now u're getting cheat chips on accessing how their inspiration came abt, u're quoting

The pharisees and sadducees were d final word on religion, b4 d coming of ur christ. He came from no where to question their understanding, they fought back! Same sh*t u're doing presently!

Do u even realise d life of christ was written over a hundred years after his death? By pple who never experienced him firsthand, but by word of mouth, generations after he had passed away?

Do u know the number of embellishments involved? The omissions? The exaggerations?

Just read on d pineal gland first, and if what science says varies widely from what op is trying to say, then u come for him.

No one has a monopoly on interpreting the bible!

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by ashjay001(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Menxer, pls, can u continue and try ignore that ignoramus?!

The fool was born into xtianity and wont allow us to rest! He has failed to realise he could av been born into hindi, buddhism or even islam!

They are d fanatics, dogmatic till death!

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:02am On Sep 09, 2017
ashjay001:
Menxer, pls, can u continue and try ignore that ignoramus?!

The fool was born into xtianity and wont allow us to rest! He has failed to realise he could av been born into hindi, buddhism or even islam!

They are d fanatics, dogmatic till death!

and worse than that, i could even have been born to be like you
how blessed i am

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:12am On Sep 09, 2017
ashjay001:

What u need to do is; go read up on d pineal gland.

no im doing already what i need to be doing, and that is staying with God's word

ashjay001:

The bible was written by mere men! Who claim to av been inspired!

a non christian like yourself without God's Spirit knows very little of the Bible
you can read it but never understand much of it

ashjay001:

No one has a monopoly on interpreting the bible!

least of all you and the likes

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by ashjay001(m): 1:38am On Sep 09, 2017
johnw74:

no im doing already what i need to be doing, and that is staying with God's word

a non christian like yourself without God's Spirit knows very little of the Bible
you can read it but never understand much of it

least of all you and the likes

U've lost out! To live thru life without enlightment!

What is God?! U're supposedly made in his image, yet still seek access to him thru mortals like urself?! Someone is trying to enlighten u to ur inner consciousness/god, n u're salivating allover!?

Just gtf off this thread n go bury ur head in ur bible! Ignorant mofo!

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2017
ashjay001:

U've lost out! To live thru life without enlightment!

What is God?! U're supposedly made in his image, yet still seek access to him thru mortals like urself?! Someone is trying to enlighten u to ur inner consciousness/god, n u're salivating allover!?

Just gtf off this thread n go bury ur head in ur bible! Ignorant mofo!

not true, but lying to you, is probably just speaking naturally

give an example of me seeking access to God through mortals, or are you just saying anything, just like you have been doing

i edited a previous post to: "and worse than that, i could even have been born to be like you"

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by ashjay001(m): 2:08am On Sep 09, 2017
johnw74:

not true, but lying to you, is probably just speaking naturally

give an example of me seeking access to God through mortals, or are you just still saying anything just like you have been doing

U go to church, listen to mortal preachers, preaching out a book written n translated by mere mortals!?

Now, someone says, u can actually receive ur own personal inspiration, n u're refusing to hear him out?!

He hasnt told u to bring sh*t!? He isnt even promising u heaven on earth or a life filled with gold paved streets after death.

Just access to ur inner consciousness!

Afterall, I dont think u believe those speaking in tongues gift fell from heaven?! Nor those visions?! Or prophecies?! Do u even know where heaven is? Up there, where there are thousands of galaxies?! Where d heck is heaven n hell in all of that?

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 2:34am On Sep 09, 2017
ashjay001:

U go to church, listen to mortal preachers, preaching out a book written n translated by mere mortals!?

Now, someone says, u can actually receive ur own personal inspiration, n u're refusing to hear him out?!

He hasnt told u to bring sh*t!? He isnt even promising u heaven on earth or a life filled with gold paved streets after death.

Just access to ur inner consciousness!

Afterall, I dont think u believe those speaking in tongues gift fell from heaven?! Nor those visions?! Or prophecies?! Do u even know where heaven is? Up there, where there are thousands of galaxies?! Where d heck is heaven n hell in all of that?

i have access to God within me, from my mind to His, right within me, by my thoughts to His mind and vice versa,
but you know nothing about that, not having His Holy Spirit.

@bold, and you left out: "inspired by God":

2Pe 1:20  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 
2Pe 1:21  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by ashjay001(m): 2:43am On Sep 09, 2017
johnw74:

you left out inspired by God:

2Pe 1:20  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 
2Pe 1:21  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

gringrin

U're fecking kidding me right?!

Quoting me stuff written by men, said to be inspiration from God, as proof of men being inspired by God!?

gringringringringrin

U seriously, dont know that u know not?! Ignorance is bliss.

Hope u realise, there was no bible? Just spiritual books from different authors?! Some of those spiritual books didnt even get to be included!? Under which acct will we put that one?

The ones included, had criterias they had to meet?(nicea circle). Men(Bishops), grouped themselves from all ovet n did point n kill with d books at their disposal n decided, which was qualified to be included in a book called d bible!?

The same stuff, u've been quoting copiously from!? tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Book Of Bible Gaffes / Renouncing My Christian Faith / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.