Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,862 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock (1480 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by igbeshit: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
I have got used to the large size black peniss over here. and I somehow feel myself a black woman. because I am treated decently by many boys /men here , even when we are on bed.

I feel horrible when I imagine , one day, when I back to my country, I have to face culture shock, especially the peniss aspect.

some one to tell my how to bridge this mismatch ?
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by Homeboiy: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Get sense dude
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by igbeshit: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
Get sense dude

I am a woman, a white one .

do you know what is reverse culture shock for peniss aspect ?
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by Homeboiy: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
igbeshit:

I am a woman, a white one .
do you know what is reverse culture shock for peniss aspect ?
prove it that your a woman
let me see your face in private
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by igbeshit: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

prove it that your a woman

let me see your face in private

you mean my hole ?
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by gwanggaeto(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
igbeshit:

you mean my hole ?

Lol..
Anyone..you can Pm me..
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by walepackage(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
@op.I tink u mean"cultural shock.
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by igbeshit: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
walepackage:
@op.I tink u mean"cultural shock.

no ,it should be "culture shock"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_shock
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by walepackage(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
igbeshit:

no ,it should be "culture shock"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_shock
then i dont think u should developed any shock towards that, becos "big/small size of dick cut acros different cultures irrespective of where u are from".I think its just a preconceive picture u have in ur mind made it to looks like its bigger here.
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by igbeshit: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2017
walepackage:
then i dont think u should developed any shock towards that, becos "big/small size of dick cut acros different cultures irrespective of where u are from".I think its just a preconceive picture u have in ur mind made it to looks like its bigger here.

don't you feel proud that you guys are regarded to have big peniss ?
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by walepackage(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2017
igbeshit:

don't you feel proud that you guys are regarded to have big peniss ?
personally,i see it has "popular nonsense"because it has not been proving with any verifiable facts that its bigger among the blackfolks.I think u should pay more atention how he make use of it on bed,irrespective of the size.Nothing spectacular about having big dick when you can not make good use of it.I wish u the best in your search for bigger size.
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
walepackage:
personally,i see it has "popular nonsense"because it has not been proving with any verifiable facts that its bigger among the blackfolks.I think u should pay more atention how he make use of it on bed,irrespective of the size.Nothing spectacular about having big dick when you can not make good use of it.I wish u the best in your search for bigger size.

you get time to dey reply this gay M0R0N cheesy cheesy

anyways make i dey go jareh

we love you whywhyogun!!
we really do!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by walepackage(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you get time to dey reply this gay M0R0N cheesy cheesy

anyways make i dey go jareh

we love you whywhyogun!!
we really do!!
i am just kinda less busy today.Just go through some of his/her post now...I think you are not far from truth,i havent been here,for sometime now.Wel its a faceles forum,but i think heres the wrong place for him/her as the case maybe.Tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by igbeshit: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
walepackage:
i am just kinda less busy today.Just go through some of his/her post now...I think you are not far from truth,i havent been here,for sometime now.Wel its a faceles forum,but i think heres the wrong place for him/her as the case maybe.Tanx

so , am I a black gay or a white gay ? if I am a white gay, would you not show some respect to a white man ?
Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by walepackage(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
igbeshit:

so , am I a black gay or a white gay ? if I am a white gay, would you not show some respect to a white man ?
i dont respect people base on their skin color,but what they have in their upstairs.And,do u think i give a Bleep bout your sexual preference,its your world guy.Piss out

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin

Re: I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock by igbeshit: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
walepackage:
i dont respect people base on their skin color,but what they have in their upstairs.And,do u think i give a Bleep bout your sexual preference,its your world guy.Piss out

I am in ogun state now now ,and I have had sex with 4 black boys since last month I came to here

(1) (Reply)

M / . / Who Remember This Ball?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.