Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari (26841 Views)

I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo / 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari / Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by SolidGenius(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
nasoeb:

I love the fact that referendum could come because I hope for it. and yes we would all vote. and am full blooded Ijaw man. perceive intensions here down south south(Rivers State to be precise) you will understand that youths will rather want a country of theirs devoid of the easterners. even from the elders' level; leaders of the south south 2 months ago came out to ask the federal to grant the biafrans referendum that it is their right but we are in no way part od biafra. accept it or chose to deny it you will only ne delaying the judgement day as you know it is the truth. sleep on it bro.
thanks and wishing you (we all) good luck in this struggle
And you would think an Anioma man from delta would wish to be in your phantom Niger delta Republic??
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're an unrepentant native fowl. what conviction have u given Yoruba or do u tends to give? na so una take they fail for class

you don't have idea of what you're talking about and u rush down here with free mb to demonstrate a nonentity
Goodnight...Thats all ur people know. #Insult
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Goodnight...Thats all ur people know. #Insult

this is not insult but I hate it when people say what they have no idea about

be synthetic in a national issue like this rather than being analytic
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by NSK4U(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
surely they don't mean it, all I perceive is MEDIA BEGGING.

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

this is not insult but I hate it when people say what they have no idea about

be synthetic in a national issue like this rather than being analytic
ok sir
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're an unrepentant native fowl. what conviction have u given Yoruba or do u tends to give? na so una take they fail for class

you don't have idea of what you're talking about and u rush down here with free mb to demonstrate a nonentity
Insult upon Insult. No notable was made from your post just insult!
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Insult upon Insult. No notable was made from your post just insult!

who's this wannabe?

who ask for your opinion on this matter?
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

who's this wannabe?

who ask for your opinion on this matter?
Grow up kid
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Grow up kid

I should scream that loud to your dumb skull

I really don't know you kid problem, u just jump on my mention to exploit your id!otic even without me quoting u in the first place

I really don't know how to put your stupidity in words
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Lloydfolarin: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2017
deedeedee1:

Fola, that should not be your business. South south can decide leave biafra when Nigeria splits into three first.

Who are you to determine where they should be or not?

They have always maintained that they want their own country without Igbos?

It's only Biafra forcing themselves on the people who have rejected Biafra offer on several occasions.

They have made it public and private but parasitic Biafra refused to listen

Even as individual, if i have been rejected that much, i ll be ashamed to associate myself with such people but Igbos ll never listen until disgraced.

Biafra failed in 60s cos of your forced marriage with people who rejected you openly and publicly.

Even Yorubas who could have forced or attached themselves with mid-west region are not talking about that. Yorubas only focused on their pure Yoruba region. That shows that they could run their country without any help from anyone.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Adebowale89:

did they complain they are in bondage because you people just open mouth to talk like a loose pig

So many afonja have complained here already. Their groups n citizens home n abroad have shouted for oduduwa too. Their fight has begun.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

So many afonja have complained here already. Their groups n citizens home n abroad have shouted for oduduwa too. Their fight has begun.

is it not better to remain du.mb so far u Have nothing reasonable to say in justifying your claims

you people keep resorting in hasty generalization for yourself gratification

my dear get a life and stop pock nosing on what transcend your knowledge
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by deedeedee1: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Who are you to determine where they should be or not?

They have always maintained that they want their own country without Igbos?

It's only Biafra forcing themselves on the people who have rejected Biafra offer on several occasions.

They have made it public and private but parasitic Biafra refused to listen

Even as individual, if i have been rejected that much, i ll be ashamed to associate myself with such people but Igbos ll never listen until disgraced.

Biafra failed in 60s cos of your forced marriage with people who rejected you openly and publicly.

Even Yorubas who could have forced or attached themselves with mid-west region are not talking about that. Yorubas only focused on their pure Yoruba region. That shows that they could run their country without any help from anyone.
Baba, i am Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by nasoeb: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2017
SolidGenius:
And you would think an Anioma man from delta would wish to be in your phantom Niger delta Republic??

Capital NO. Never did we envisage that. from the map we have, by proximity and close ties, the aniomas will go with the igbos.

am hopeful this clarification has been of great help.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Adebowale89:

is it not better to remain du.mb so far u Have nothing reasonable to say in justifying your claims

you people keep resorting in hasty generalization for yourself gratification

my dear get a life and stop pock nosing on what transcend your knowledge

"pock nosing"

we know who the pock nosing generals n brigadier generals are.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

"pock nosing"

we know who the pock nosing generals n brigadier generals are.

how was your day?
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Adebowale89:

how was your day?

Cool.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
EmekaBlue:
If Buhari and the northerners continue with their Rule mentality...It will happen

You bet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / What Each State Got In Paris Club Refund / Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.