Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (20173 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:12am On May 06, 2018
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL
6TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : PUT THE WORD INTO ACTION
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.
Matthew 7:24

If you want your deeds to be blessed, if you want to see supernatural results in your life, you’ll have to do more than simply read the Word of God. You’ll have to put it into action.
That’s what I did. Years ago when I realized that God was the One who had the answers to all my problems, that He was the One who could supply all my needs, I committed myself to do everything His Word told me to do. I made a quality decision to step out in faith on every command I saw there.
When I found out, for example, that God’s Word instructed me to tithe, Gloria and I were already trying to stretch what little money we had further than it could possibly go. We were up to our necks in debt! We couldn’t possibly afford to give away 10 percent. But, we did it anyway. We stepped out on faith and kept our commitment to do every command we saw. Before long we began to see financial increase. We’ve been increasing ever since.
Keep on reading and studying the Bible. Listen to teaching tapes. Go to church and hear the Word preached. But don’t stop there. Go one crucial step further by taking the Word you’ve heard and put it into action!
Scripture Reading:
Matthew 7:17-27

MY-COMMENT:
Study the Word of God, listen to teaching and sermon tapes, but don't stop there, put what you've learnt into action and you'll see tremendous miracle embracing you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:59am On May 07, 2018
7TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : THE GRACE OF GIVING
(KENNETH COPELAND)

How do you give to the Lord?
Do you just drop some money in the plate at church without much thought? Or do you just write a check to God at the first of every month and pay Him like you pay all your other bills?
You need to think about that because how you give is a matter of deep concern to God. He’s particular about how offerings are given. He won’t receive just any old thing however you feel like giving it.
In Malachi, for example, God refused to receive Israel’s offerings. They were bringing Him their defective animals, their blind calves and the injured ones they couldn’t do anything else with—and God said it offended Him. He told them, “You don’t have any reverence or honor for Me, and I’m not going to accept your offering.”
That kind of thing didn’t die out after the book of Malachi. Many today don’t have any reverence for God at offering time. People wait for the preacher to beat them over the head until they feel so guilty they have to reach down in their pocketbooks and get some money out.
But I want you to know, that’s offensive to God. In fact, He spoke directly to a friend of mine about it. The statement He made to her so impressed me, I wrote it down word for word.
It grieves Me when the Church takes offerings,
He told her. I said to worship Me. Don’t take from the people, but let them bring their gifts and worship Me. Then they will see the fruits of their giving.
If you and I want God to be pleased with our offerings, we’re going to have to do what the Apostle Paul wrote about in 2 Corinthians 8:7. We’re going to have to learn to “excel in this grace of giving” (New International Version).
We’re going to have to quit being casual about it and to learn to give with faith and reverence in worship.
Next time the offering plate is passed, don’t just drop your gift carelessly in the plate. Get serious. Determine to obey God. Worship Him with your money and be thankful. He’ll do more than simply receive it, He’ll open the windows of blessing for you.
Scripture Reading:
Malachi 1:1-14

MY-COMMENT:
Be serious in your giving, give God the best, worship God in your giving and He will attend to your needs speedily.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:36am On May 08, 2018
8TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : KEEP QUIET
(KENNETH COPELAND)

One of the things that you and I as believers must learn if we want to be faithful servants in the kingdom of God is how to keep our mouths shut. Very few of us have mastered that skill.
When we get our backs up about something, we think we have to let everyone know about it. “I’m just going to give them a piece of my mind,” we say.
Don’t make that mistake. No one wants or needs a piece of your mind—and if you give it to them, you’ll only end up alienating people and bringing harm to yourself. Learn, instead, to keep quiet.
This especially applies in the area of spiritual insight. When the Holy Spirit gives you discernment about a situation, don’t go spreading it all over town. If you do, you’ll come to the place where the Lord can’t trust you with revelation and insight into things and situations.
I’ve seen that happen. I’ve known intercessors who have received revelations about someone’s weaknesses or needs. They have been given insight into the problem in someone’s life, so they could pray for that person. But, instead of keeping that information between themselves and God in prayer, they told others about it. As a result, they lost their effectiveness as intercessors.
Don’t let that happen to you. Develop the quiet art of the wise man, and the devil will find it increasingly difficult to harm your prayer life and ministry to others.
Scripture Reading:
James 3:1-13

MY-COMMENT:
You don't have to go all out opening your mouth and talking a book of what you think about a matter to whoever that cares to listen, yeah people will care to listen and ready to use it against you when they need advantage over you, so be careful, master the art of that quiet spirit and you will triumph in all you do, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:29am On May 09, 2018
9TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : THE FATHER'S HEART
(KENNETH COPELAND)

But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
Luke 15:20

How much love do you have for sinners?
That may sound like a strange question, but it’s one I want you to think about today. All too often, once we get saved and get our lives cleaned up a little bit, we lose our compassion for those who are still lost. We look at the drunk stumbling down the street or the guy at the office who lies to the boss and tells dirty jokes and turn up our spiritual noses.
But if we ever truly understood the heart of our heavenly Father, we’d never do that again. Jesus told a story that can give us a glimpse of that heart. It’s the story we call the prodigal son.
You’ve probably heard it many times, how the son rebelled and dishonored his father, and how the father, in spite of it all, received him home with joy when he repented. But there’s one phrase in it I want to draw your attention to today. It’s this one: “But when [the prodigal son] was yet a great way off, his father saw him.”
That phrase gives such a moving glimpse of the heart of that loving father. It tells us that even before his boy had repented, even during those long days when he was up to his eyebrows in sin, that father was watching for him, longing for him to come home.
Every morning he scanned the horizon, hoping to see the silhouette of his returning son. And the last thing every night, he’d look again...straining his eyes in hope. His son was constantly on his mind, and his heart was always full of love for him. The kind of gut-wrenching love that, on the day his son came home, drove that father to run to him and kiss him.
That’s the kind of heart our heavenly Father has for those who are lost. It’s the kind of heart He had for you while you were still wandering in the world. It’s the kind of heart that embraced you with open arms even when you were still covered with the grime of sin.
There’s a whole world full of weary people out there who haven’t yet found that embrace. They’re more than just “sinners,” they’re our potential brothers...lost ones in desperate need of a loving heavenly Father. God forbid we should ever turn up our noses at them. May He help us instead to start bringing them home.
Scripture Reading:
John 8:1-11

MY-COMMENT:
Just like the Father has a big heart towards those that are still in the world, in the same vein we should not despise these ones rather try as much as possible to bring them to the light and grace of God that we have been enjoying, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:53am On May 10, 2018
10TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : HEAD FOR THE LIGHT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts.
2 Peter 1:19

So many times when we need insight into a problem, we try to get it by focusing our attention on that problem. We study it. We ponder it. We examine it from every angle. But the Apostle Peter gives us a different approach. He says we should take heed (or focus our attention) to the written Word of God until the answer to that problem dawns on us through the light of revelation.
We use the term seeing the light in the natural all the time. We say, “Have you seen the light on that yet?” meaning, “Do you have insight into that situation?” Well, the entrance of God’s Word into our hearts brings light (Psalm 119:130). It brings the insight we need.
Have you ever been in a dark room and tried to find your way out? Or been lost outside in the night? What is the first thing you look for in these situations? Light!
It could be coming from under the door or shimmering from a lamp in a house far off. But either way, you head straight for it. You don’t waste your time studying the darkness. You don’t focus your attention on that. You fix your eyes on the light because you know its brightness will drive out the confusion of the darkness and orient you to your surroundings.
If you need insight on some problem or situation you’re facing, pay attention to the Word. Head for the Light and the answer you need will dawn on you.
Scripture Reading:
John 1:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
The light will shine and dispel the darkness you are facing. That light is the Word of God you need in every confrontations or situations in your life, Get a word for every situation and find it solved. When the spirit of God was hovering over the dark voidless earth, He confronted it with the Word and there was a big difference. Get a Word for every situations in your life and you will see a tremendous positivity, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL THURSDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:16am On May 11, 2018
11TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : NEVER FALL
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed.
2 Timothy 2:15

A lot of people have been playing games when it comes to the Word. They claim to be faith people in public. But, in private, they never open the Bible at all. Then, when a time of trouble comes and they try to stand on the Word, they fall flat on their spiritual faces.
Well, the time for playing games is over. It’s time for us to realize that real faith involves action. James 2:20 says faith without works [or corresponding action] is dead.
If you want the kind of faith that will keep you on your feet when others are falling around you, you need to take some action where the Word is concerned.
First, you need to study. You can study the Word in many ways. Not only can you read it, you can dig deeply into it with concordances, Greek/Hebrew dictionaries and other study guides. What’s more, if you have a media player, you can walk around half the day listening to teaching. It’s only one way of study, but it is a powerful one.
The second thing you need to do is go where the Word is being preached. When Romans 10:17 says “faith cometh by hearing,” it’s talking about the preached Word.
Whenever I start feeling surrounded by problems and I’m having trouble hearing from God, I drop everything and find some place where I can hear the Word preached. I’ve received more answers from God that way than I can count. Even though the preacher may not have been preaching about anything even remotely connected with the issue I was struggling with, some word of Scripture would suddenly start my thoughts in a certain direction. Then I’d realize, That’s the answer to that problem I’ve been dealing with for the past six weeks!
Third, you need to start confessing the Word you’ve heard. Find the promise of God that covers your situation and then declare it out loud as if it had already come to pass in your life.
Get serious about the Word of God. Study it. Go hear it preached. Confess it. Become such a diligent workman that the devil himself will look at you with fear and say, “There’s one believer who’s not playing games anymore.”
Scripture Reading:
2 Peter 1:3-10

MY-COMMENT:
Don't fall flat on your face when situations arise, rather take hold of the Word of God and confronts it. You need to dwell more on the scripture daily, the Bible says Faith cometh by hearing, and how will you know if you don't study the word, fill your heart with the Word and stand firm in the face of situations, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC FRIDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2018
OP what's happening you are quiet and am missing a lot!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 14, 2018
ProPastorChris:
OP what's happening you are quiet and am missing a lot!
wowww! I can't believe this! I believe I've been posting the devotionals, maybe they were removed.. This is quite surprising. Apologies please!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 14, 2018
12TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : RIVERS OF REVELATIONS

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
James 1:22

Have you ever been in the position in the past where every time you opened the Bible you received a river of revelation? Does it seem lately that the river’s run dry? If so, I strongly suggest that you backtrack to the last revelation God gave you. Back up and see if you acted on it, if you did what God showed you to do. If you didn’t, start again, digging in to that revelation and then putting it into action in your life. You’ll soon find new revelations are beginning to flow.
You see, revelation is most prolific when you are acting on the Word. I’ve discovered that for myself again and again. The more I act on the Word, the more I see into it. That’s why James 1:22 tells us to not only hear God’s Word but to
do it!
It may seem that the things God has revealed to you are very insignificant. They may not even make good sense to your natural mind. But do them anyway! If you had insight into the spirit realm, you’d see they’re far more important than you think.
Open God’s Word anew today. Come before Him with expectancy of a fresh revelation of the Scripture and commit to Him to follow it up with actions of obedience. Be a doer of God’s revelations and not a hearer only and your river will never run dry.
Scripture Reading
James 1:22-27

MY-COMMENT:
Be a doer of God's revelations. Search deeper the word of God and you'll see loads of revelations that you need to withhold within your heart and act on for a supernatural life and encounter with God, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
AND A GREAT SATURDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 14, 2018
13TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : TAKE YOUR PLACE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection.
Philippians 3:10

The more you fellowship with God around His Word, the more you’ll know the “power outflowing from His resurrection.” You’ll develop joy. You’ll develop faith. You’ll start developing God’s own characteristics...just by fellowshiping with Him. You’ll begin to understand who you really are in Jesus.
I remember one day I was reading the story of the woman with the issue of blood who touched the hem of Jesus’ garment and was healed.
I’d read the story many times and pictured myself as almost everyone in the story, just experiencing how it would feel to be someone in the crowd or even the one who was healed.
Suddenly God spoke to my spirit and said, Read that again and this time picture yourself as the one wearing the garment.
I was stunned. “Lord,” I said, “how can I do that? I can’t take Your place!”
That’s just what’s wrong with the Body of Christ, He told me. That’s the reason the world doesn’t know anything about Jesus. You identify with everyone except Me. But I sent you to be My witnesses, to imitate Me, to stand in
My place...not everyone else’s!
So, I read that story again. This time I pictured myself in the role of the one with the Anointing of the Holy Ghost. Instead of crawling up to touch the hem of His garment, I was the one wearing the garment, freely giving what God had given me. After all, the Bible does say, “Clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ.”
Do you know who scares the devil most of all? Believers who’ve found out they can do that. Believers who, instead of begging for a little touch from Jesus, are letting His very life flow out to others.
Come on, give the devil a scare. Fellowship with your Father around the Word and start discovering who you really are today.
Scripture Reading:
Luke 8:40-48

MY-COMMENT:
Put on the garment of Christ, take your place, that's what we are, we are heirs of salvation, the custodian of His power, we are meant to use that power to heal the nations, just like Him, dare to take your place in Him now! Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC SUNDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 14, 2018
14TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : PRIORITIES OF PROSPERITY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Matthew 6:24

God isn’t against your having money. He’s against money having you. He’s against your making it your priority and putting your trust in it instead of in Him.
Why? Because He knows money makes a lousy god. Its power is limited. It will only buy so much. It will only go so far.
If you need healing from an incurable disease, money won’t help you at all. If your family is falling apart, money won’t mend it. But if you’ll seek God first, His prosperity will reach into every area of your life.
God is so generous that He desires you to have the best on this earth, just as you desire the best for your children. His plan is for you to have all of your needs met according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Get in on that plan by keeping your priorities straight. Seek
Him first and His righteousness.
Make pleasing God your No. 1 priority. Set your eyes on Him above all else and all these things
will be added to you.
Scripture Reading:
Mark 10:17-27

MY-COMMENT:
Set your heart to the things of God, then you will be able to achieve every form of prosperity you want. Don't chase money, if you do you won't be able to chase or have God, rather chase God and prosperity will come to you for it's already written in his word that you should seek him first then every other prosperity will be added to you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK.
HAPPY MONDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:11am On May 15, 2018
Tosinex:
13TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : TAKE YOUR PLACE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection.
Philippians 3:10

The more you fellowship with God around His Word, the more you’ll know the “power outflowing from His resurrection.” You’ll develop joy. You’ll develop faith. You’ll start developing God’s own characteristics...just by fellowshiping with Him. You’ll begin to understand who you really are in Jesus.
I remember one day I was reading the story of the woman with the issue of blood who touched the hem of Jesus’ garment and was healed.
I’d read the story many times and pictured myself as almost everyone in the story, just experiencing how it would feel to be someone in the crowd or even the one who was healed.
Suddenly God spoke to my spirit and said, Read that again and this time picture yourself as the one wearing the garment.
I was stunned. “Lord,” I said, “how can I do that? I can’t take Your place!”
That’s just what’s wrong with the Body of Christ, He told me. That’s the reason the world doesn’t know anything about Jesus. You identify with everyone except Me. But I sent you to be My witnesses, to imitate Me, to stand in
My place...not everyone else’s!
So, I read that story again. This time I pictured myself in the role of the one with the Anointing of the Holy Ghost. Instead of crawling up to touch the hem of His garment, I was the one wearing the garment, freely giving what God had given me. After all, the Bible does say, “Clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ.”
Do you know who scares the devil most of all? Believers who’ve found out they can do that. Believers who, instead of begging for a little touch from Jesus, are letting His very life flow out to others.
Come on, give the devil a scare. Fellowship with your Father around the Word and start discovering who you really are today.
Scripture Reading:
Luke 8:40-48

MY-COMMENT:
Put on the garment of Christ, take your place, that's what we are, we are heirs of salvation, the custodian of His power, we are meant to use that power to heal the nations, just like Him, dare to take your place in Him now! Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC SUNDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com
Thanks OP for responding God bless you
Your article is of immense blessing to me and I am right to say you are a blessing to your world

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:06am On May 15, 2018
ProPastorChris:

Thanks OP for responding God bless you
Your article is of immense blessing to me and I am right to say you are a blessing to your world
Amen, thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:06am On May 15, 2018
15TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : DON'T FORGET THE JOY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
Philippians 4:4

Years ago, I decided I was going to walk by the Word of God. I told God that, as far as I was concerned, His Word was final and I’d confess it the rest of my life no matter what. That was the most important decision I’ve ever made.
Not too long after that, I decided that no matter what happened, whether I felt like it or not, I’d walk in love. Because the Bible clearly says “faith worketh by love.” It won’t work any other way.
Those two decisions—to operate by faith in the Word of God and to walk in love—are the two most important decisions I’ve ever made in my life.
Recently, though, God pointed out to me that there was something I’d been leaving out. The force of joy. He told me I have no right to walk by faith and love and just leave joy dormant in my spirit. It’s too important. As He taught me about it, I soon came to realize that joy is an essential part of a life of victory. Without it, I might have an occasional triumph now and then, but I wouldn’t be able to sustain them. They’d quickly slip away.
You see, joy is what gives you the strength (Nehemiah 8:10) to hold steady when the circumstances get rough. Joy gives you the ability to laugh in the devil’s face when he starts trying to knock you off your faith. It gives you a kind of staying power that will make you a winner again and again.
So make a commitment to God that you’re going to walk, not only in faith and in love but in joy as well. Make it a point to rejoice in the Lord always ...and there won’t be anything the devil can do or say to steal your victory from you!
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 84:1-7

MY-COMMENT:
Add joy to what ever you are doing. Don't be depressed, don't grumble or mumble if nothing is showing forth after speaking the Word of faith into your situation, just rejoice and give praise and all shall be well with you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 5:40am On May 16, 2018
Tosinex:
15TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : DON'T FORGET THE JOY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
Philippians 4:4

Years ago, I decided I was going to walk by the Word of God. I told God that, as far as I was concerned, His Word was final and I’d confess it the rest of my life no matter what. That was the most important decision I’ve ever made.
Not too long after that, I decided that no matter what happened, whether I felt like it or not, I’d walk in love. Because the Bible clearly says “faith worketh by love.” It won’t work any other way.
Those two decisions—to operate by faith in the Word of God and to walk in love—are the two most important decisions I’ve ever made in my life.
Recently, though, God pointed out to me that there was something I’d been leaving out. The force of joy. He told me I have no right to walk by faith and love and just leave joy dormant in my spirit. It’s too important. As He taught me about it, I soon came to realize that joy is an essential part of a life of victory. Without it, I might have an occasional triumph now and then, but I wouldn’t be able to sustain them. They’d quickly slip away.
You see, joy is what gives you the strength (Nehemiah 8:10) to hold steady when the circumstances get rough. Joy gives you the ability to laugh in the devil’s face when he starts trying to knock you off your faith. It gives you a kind of staying power that will make you a winner again and again.
So make a commitment to God that you’re going to walk, not only in faith and in love but in joy as well. Make it a point to rejoice in the Lord always ...and there won’t be anything the devil can do or say to steal your victory from you!
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 84:1-7

MY-COMMENT:
Add joy to what ever you are doing. Don't be depressed, don't grumble or mumble if nothing is showing forth after speaking the Word of faith into your situation, just rejoice and give praise and all shall be well with you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com
The joy of the Lord is my strength!

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:10am On May 16, 2018
16TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : STEP OUT OF THE BOAT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

It’s easy to be so afraid of making a mistake that you never get around to stepping out on faith. You can spend all your time wondering,
Is this faith? Or is it presumption? What if I exercise my faith for something and find out later I’ve missed God’s will?
Don’t worry. God can handle any mistake you can make. I know because I’ve made plenty of them. When I did, I’d just go to the Lord and He’d tell me, Stay on the Word, son. Together we’ll overcome this thing. And we always did.
If you act on the Word out of the sincerity of your heart and you steadfastly stay with the Word, Jesus will never let you down...no matter how many dumb mistakes you make. He proved that the night Peter jumped out of the boat in the middle of the lake.
Have you ever stopped to think about that incident? Peter hadn’t been praying or seeking God’s will before he did that. On impulse he just blurted out, “Lord, if it’s You, bid me come.”
What was Jesus supposed to say? He couldn’t very well say, “It’s not Me.” I suppose He could have said, “Wait a minute now. You don’t have the faith to get out here. You’d better stay in that boat or you’re going to drown for sure.”
But He didn’t say that to Peter—and He won’t say it to you. If you want to get out and walk by faith, He’ll get out there with you and pick you up when you start sinking. He’ll walk you back to the boat if He has to.
It’s better to risk being presumptuous than to waste your life in the boat of unbelief! If you have to, just dive into the water and say, “God, help me!”
Don’t let fear keep you from taking that step of faith. Come on, get out of the boat today!
Scripture Reading:
Matthew 14:22-33

MY-COMMENT:
Don't let fear keep you in that boat rather with faith step out of it into the waters and ask God to help you and surely He will help you and get you a brilliant result.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
www.prayersinspired..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Paulscholari(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2018
Thanks, the Lord is your strength
Tosinex:
16TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : STEP OUT OF THE BOAT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

It’s easy to be so afraid of making a mistake that you never get around to stepping out on faith. You can spend all your time wondering,
Is this faith? Or is it presumption? What if I exercise my faith for something and find out later I’ve missed God’s will?
Don’t worry. God can handle any mistake you can make. I know because I’ve made plenty of them. When I did, I’d just go to the Lord and He’d tell me, Stay on the Word, son. Together we’ll overcome this thing. And we always did.
If you act on the Word out of the sincerity of your heart and you steadfastly stay with the Word, Jesus will never let you down...no matter how many dumb mistakes you make. He proved that the night Peter jumped out of the boat in the middle of the lake.
Have you ever stopped to think about that incident? Peter hadn’t been praying or seeking God’s will before he did that. On impulse he just blurted out, “Lord, if it’s You, bid me come.”
What was Jesus supposed to say? He couldn’t very well say, “It’s not Me.” I suppose He could have said, “Wait a minute now. You don’t have the faith to get out here. You’d better stay in that boat or you’re going to drown for sure.”
But He didn’t say that to Peter—and He won’t say it to you. If you want to get out and walk by faith, He’ll get out there with you and pick you up when you start sinking. He’ll walk you back to the boat if He has to.
It’s better to risk being presumptuous than to waste your life in the boat of unbelief! If you have to, just dive into the water and say, “God, help me!”
Don’t let fear keep you from taking that step of faith. Come on, get out of the boat today!
Scripture Reading:
Matthew 14:22-33

MY-COMMENT:
Don't let fear keep you in that boat rather with faith step out of it into the waters and ask God to help you and surely He will help you and get you a brilliant result.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:07am On May 17, 2018
17TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : WALK IN THE LIGHT YOU HAVE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them.
2 Timothy 3:14

If you’re born again and have the Word of God in your heart, you can live in victory. You may not have all the answers. There may be a great many spiritual things you don’t understand. But it’s not those things that are most likely to destroy you. It’s the things you know to do—but don’t —that usually make you fall.
Just think about walking at night down a dark, unfamiliar path in the middle of a jungle. The guide up ahead has a flashlight to keep you on the right path. But then, you just decide to wander off into the darkness by yourself. What do you think will happen to you? You’ll probably stumble and fall. Very likely, you’ll get hurt.
That’s exactly the same thing that can happen in your walk with the Lord. He knows what’s ahead and He shines just enough light for you to take one step at a time. You have to continue walking in that light in order to get where you’re going.
You may not know why He’s leading you a certain way. You may not understand all the things involved. But God will make up for your ignorance by the Holy Spirit. He’ll see to it that you have victory if you continue in what you know.
It’s good to keep studying. It’s good to keep learning. But, remember, it’s not the great revelation you haven’t yet had that will cause you the most trouble. It’s failing to walk in the ones God has already given you. So be faithful in those things. Continue in them day after day after day. You’ll make it through just fine!
Scripture Reading:
2 Peter 1:2-11

MY-COMMENT:
I've you learned from the scripture, I've you receive revelations from God, have you continually strengthen your faith? Continue in the things you've learned in the Word of God, don't sway from it, these will keep you on the right path into the day of Glory, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT THURSDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:39am On May 18, 2018
18TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : HE'LL BE LISTENING
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: and if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
1 John 5:14-15

Have you ever been in prayer and suddenly had the disturbing sensation that God simply wasn’t listening?
It’s happened to all of us. But few of us know just what to do about it. We just limp along praying the same old prayers, half-hoping those prayers are heard and half-suspecting they’re not.
Today I want to show you how to resolve that dilemma once and for all. But let me warn you, I’m not going to slap you on the back and assure you God will listen to any old doubtful, self-centered thing you say to Him. He won’t. He’s only promised to listen to prayers that are prayed according to His will. The Apostle John says when you pray like that, you’ll know that you have the petitions you desire of Him.
The word petition is defined as “a formal, written request addressed to a sovereign superior for a particular right or grace,” and that’s exactly what you need when you’re praying about something serious.
How do you put together a solid petition, one that’s in line with the will of God?
First, you’ll have to roll up your sleeves and dig in to the written Word. Find scriptures that apply to your situation and make those the foundation for your petition.
Then get on your knees and consult with the Holy Spirit. Let Him help you develop your petition in detail. The best way to do that is to spend time praying in other tongues. (See Romans 8:26-27.) Expect God to reveal things from His heart to yours. He wants you to know His will. So, while you’re praying, listen!
Last of all, write it down. Make a formal written request by writing down every scripture you find. Also, as you’re listening to the Holy Spirit for the details, write down the impressions and ideas He gives you.
Take your time. Let the Spirit develop your prayer. Let the truth He reveals to you settle in and begin to work in you. Get your petition firmly in mind, then when you’re ready, present it to God.
Believe me, He’ll be listening.
Scripture Reading:
1 John 5:1-15

MY-COMMENT:
If you are ready to catch the attention of God in your Prayer then be ready to make use of his Word in the scripture that address that situations, He honors His Word more than His Name that is to tell you that you've got to hook Him by His Word in order to get your petition answered, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT FRIDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:23am On May 19, 2018
19TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : DON'T WASTE TIME WONDERING
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Ephesians 5:17

So many believers wring their hands and worry about whether or not they’re praying according to God’s will. “Oh, dear me,” they say, “I certainly can’t expect God to do something for me that’s outside His will.” And they’re absolutely right.
But they don’t need to waste time standing around looking puzzled. They need to grab their Bibles and find out what the will of God is.
God has made some very specific promises in His Word and it’s His will to fulfill every one of them in your life. In fact, those promises are divinely guaranteed by a contract that’s been signed in the blood of Jesus.
Think of it this way. Your Bible is the last will and testament of Jesus Christ. It is a record of your inheritance. Everything that belongs to you has been written down in that Book and the smartest thing you can do is to find out what is in it. Don’t leave it lying on the coffee table and hit the floor crying, “Oh, God! Oh, God! I’m searching for the truth.”
Pick up your Bible from the coffee table and find out what belongs to you! Find out how you need to change to get in line with God’s will.
Most people don’t do that. They try to change God instead. They’ll go on and on trying to convince God just how badly they hurt or how poor they are. They’ll beg and plead and wheedle, all the while acting as though they had to somehow change God’s mind about the situation. Those folks are in for a long wait.
God is never going to change. The Bible says He’s the same yesterday, today, and forever. His will is too. So don’t waste your time wondering if your prayers are in line with it. Get the Book and base your prayers on it. Then you can rest assured the answer is on the way!
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 2:1-12

MY-COMMENT:
You don't need to stand there and keep wondering about your prayers whether they are answered or not, the question is do you pray according to God's will using the scripture as your basis, if so, then the answer is on the way, it will get to you soon, rejoice, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:53am On May 20, 2018
20TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : FREE FROM THE CURSE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.
Galatians 3:13

You know the story. Satan came to Adam’s wife in the form of a serpent and deceived her into disobeying God. Adam, although he was not deceived, followed suit.
When Satan came into the Garden that day, he didn’t have any power at all. He had to come in like a sneak, not even talking to Adam directly but talking to his wife.
Now Adam was standing there, and he should have kicked him out right then. But he didn’t. He set aside the command God had given him and did what Satan told him to do instead. And when he did that, he made Satan his lord.
In bowing his knee to Satan, Adam gave Satan the authority that God had given him. He made Satan the illegitimate ruler of the earth. Immediately things changed. Through one man’s trespass, death passed to all men (Romans 5:12).
The earth and everything in it was suddenly cursed.
“OK,” you say, “are we to live under this curse for the rest of our lives? Wasn’t there anything God could do?”
He could and He did! He sent Jesus. Through Jesus, He set us free from the curse (Galatians 3:13).
The moment you made Jesus Christ Lord of your life, you were delivered from the lordship of Satan. You were redeemed from the curse. I didn’t say the curse wasn’t out there anymore. It is! You can see it all around you. But now you have a choice. You have authority over it in the Name of Jesus, so you can stand against it.
God’s done everything that love can do. He sent Jesus to redeem you from the curse. The rest is up to you. Now you must appropriate what has already been done for you.
Scripture Reading:
Romans 5:12-21

MY-COMMENT:
The earth might have been cursed but not for your sake, as long as you have received Christ into your life you no longer operate under the curse but on the blessings of Christ. Jesus has taken away every curse and given us the blessings, so start declaring and operating in the blessings, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:42am On May 21, 2018
21ST MAY 2018

TOPIC : POSSESS YOUR POSSESSION
(KENNETH COPELAND)

When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan; then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you...and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.
Numbers 33:51-53

God has given you a promised land. It’s a place flowing with milk and honey, where your every need can be met. A place where you can keep sin underfoot as you rule and reign with Christ. A place where no weapon formed against you will prosper. A place where you are seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above principalities and powers—far from oppression.
As you study the Word of God, you’ll find that’s an accurate description of the kind of victory you should be experiencing in Christ—not in the sweet by-and-by—but right here, right now.
You may say, “Yes, that sounds nice in theory, but I’m dealing with reality here. The rent is due, and all I see is sickness, oppression and fear. This doesn’t look like much of a promised land to me.”
That’s because you’re still letting the devil live there! He’s not going to just pack up and go home, you know, just because God has promised you victory. You have to kick him out.
But don’t let that scare you. God has given you the power to do it. Remember what Jesus said? He said, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you” (Luke 10:19).
What’s more, the devil is totally unarmed! Colossians 2:15 says, “[God] disarmed the principalities and powers ranged against us and made a bold display and public example of them, in triumphing over them in...[the cross]”
(The Amplified Bible). You have absolutely no reason to cower before the devil. Jesus defeated and disarmed him through His death, burial and resurrection. The devil can’t defeat you unless you let him. All he can do is make empty threats.
But beware! Empty threats can stop you cold if you believe them. So don’t. Believe the Word of God instead. Use the Word and the Name of Jesus to drive the devil out of every last detail of your life.
Don’t let him dwell in your territory. Force him to pack up and go home. Start possessing your promised land!
Scripture Reading:
Mark 16:17-18; James 5:7-9

MY-COMMENT:
You've been given a promise land, possess it with all your might, possess with all your understanding, don't let the devil scare you away from the promise land, stand firm and enjoy the promises of God, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT WEEK.
HAPPY BLESSED MONDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:07am On May 22, 2018
22ND MAY 2018

TOPIC : SILENCE THE CRITICS
(GLORIA COPELAND)

For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.
1 Peter 2:15

I know from personal experience that when people start to criticize you and persecute you because you live by faith, your natural human response is to want to strike back. You want to start dishing out a little criticism of your own.
Maybe if they get a taste of their own medicine, they’ll shut their mouths, you think.
But you know what? They won’t. Your words will just add fuel to their fire and they’ll criticize you harder and louder than they did before.
According to the Word of God, however, there
is a way to silence them. Not by arguing with them. Not by defending yourself. But by keeping quiet and continuing to do the good works God has called you to do.
Jesus was highly criticized by the religious establishment of His day. But He never fought back. Instead, Acts 10:38 says He simply went about doing good.
When people start riding you about living the faith life, be like Jesus and just keep on blessing people. Keep on praying for folks who are oppressed by the devil and get them delivered. Keep on laying hands on the sick and getting them healed. Keep on doing what God has called you to do.
That will aggravate the devil because his primary purpose is to make you ineffective for the kingdom of God. He wants you to get wrapped up in the criticism. He wants to distract you, to get your mind off the job God has given you. He really wants you to quit.
Don’t do it! Instead, follow the instructions in 2 Timothy 3:14 and “continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of.” Silence the ignorant criticisms of men by continuing to do good and by continuing to live by faith. And when all their foolish words have faded away, you’ll still be standing strong.
Scripture Reading:
Luke 23:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
You will definitely face criticism if you want to excel in any areas of life, people will come and say bad things about you and your ministry but don't give in rather continue to trust in God and do your work, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED TUESDAY.
www.divinerevelationsstrream.info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 5:57am On May 23, 2018
Tosinex:
22ND MAY 2018

TOPIC : SILENCE THE CRITICS
(GLORIA COPELAND)

For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.
1 Peter 2:15

I know from personal experience that when people start to criticize you and persecute you because you live by faith, your natural human response is to want to strike back. You want to start dishing out a little criticism of your own.
Maybe if they get a taste of their own medicine, they’ll shut their mouths, you think.
But you know what? They won’t. Your words will just add fuel to their fire and they’ll criticize you harder and louder than they did before.
According to the Word of God, however, there
is a way to silence them. Not by arguing with them. Not by defending yourself. But by keeping quiet and continuing to do the good works God has called you to do.
Jesus was highly criticized by the religious establishment of His day. But He never fought back. Instead, Acts 10:38 says He simply went about doing good.
When people start riding you about living the faith life, be like Jesus and just keep on blessing people. Keep on praying for folks who are oppressed by the devil and get them delivered. Keep on laying hands on the sick and getting them healed. Keep on doing what God has called you to do.
That will aggravate the devil because his primary purpose is to make you ineffective for the kingdom of God. He wants you to get wrapped up in the criticism. He wants to distract you, to get your mind off the job God has given you. He really wants you to quit.
Don’t do it! Instead, follow the instructions in 2 Timothy 3:14 and “continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of.” Silence the ignorant criticisms of men by continuing to do good and by continuing to live by faith. And when all their foolish words have faded away, you’ll still be standing strong.
Scripture Reading:
Luke 23:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
You will definitely face criticism if you want to excel in any areas of life, people will come and say bad things about you and your ministry but don't give in rather continue to trust in God and do your work, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED TUESDAY.
www.divinerevelationsstrream.info
This is a recipe for highly successful life

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:04am On May 23, 2018
23RD MAY 2018

TOPIC : THE BRIDEGROOM COMETH
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Matthew 25:6

MY-COMMENT:
Wake up now to the Spirit of God and hear what He's saying, the Bridegroom is on his way to receive we his bride. Don't be caught unaware, take time to fellowship with the Spirit, take time to study on the Word and you will be like those that watch and wait for their Master and will be received by him when he comes, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:06am On May 23, 2018
ProPastorChris:

This is a recipe for highly successful life
sure sir, everyone that will be successful will face critics, but we should never back down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2018
Tosinex:
23RD MAY 2018

(GLORIA COPELAND)

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

MY-COMMENT:
Wake up now to the Spirit of God and hear what He's saying, the Bridegroom is on his way to receive we his bride. Don't be caught unaware, take time to fellowship with the Spirit, take time to study on the Word and you will be like those that watch and wait for their Master and will be received by him when he comes, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS.
www.prayersinspired..com
OP the body of the devotional is missing, please post the full article thank you and God bless you real good amen
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:37am On May 24, 2018
ProPastorChris:

OP the body of the devotional is missing, please post the full article thank you and God bless you real good amen
Thanks for your observations, God bless you Sir, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:37am On May 24, 2018
23RD MAY 2018
(GLORIA COPELAND)

The Spirit of God is delivering a vital message to you today: Get ready for Jesus’ return! It’s an old message. But there’s a fresh urgency to it. An urgency you can’t afford to ignore.
Some believers make the mistake of saying, “Oh well, I just don’t think we’re supposed to know about the Second Coming. It’s supposed to come upon us like a thief in the night!”
But they’re wrong. The Word of God says that as children of light we shouldn’t be taken by surprise. We should be so keen in the spirit that even though we don’t know the day or the hour, we should sense that the season of Jesus’ return has come.
First Corinthians 2:10 tells us that God reveals His plans to us through His Spirit. I suspect that those who are walking in the spirit on the day the Lord comes again will actually begin to anticipate that something is about to happen.
Be like the five wise virgins in Matthew 25 who were prepared when the bridegroom’s arrival was announced. Stay full of the oil of the Holy Spirit and with your light shining!
Don’t get caught sleeping when Jesus returns. Wake up now to the Holy Spirit. Let Him put you on the inside track and get you ready for your Lord. Because just as Jesus foretold, there is a cry going out at midnight. The Spirit of the Lord is announcing His return.
Can you hear it in your spirit? Can you sense the Lord saying, Get up and come out to meet Me. Fellowship with Me. Get in the light now, and at that crucial hour, you’ll be on the inside of My plans.
Obey Him quickly. For, “Behold, the bridegroom cometh”!

MY-COMMENT:

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:39am On May 24, 2018
24TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : BE SURE TO WIN IN HIM
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Wherefore remember, that...at that time ye were without Christ...having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Ephesians 2:11-13

Have you ever really thought about what it truly means to be in Christ Jesus? Have you ever gotten a clear revelation of that? Once you do, it will revolutionize your life.
You see, it’s in Him that we’re raised up from our sins. It’s in Him that we’re made to sit in heavenly places so that God can show us the exceeding riches of His grace. It’s in Him that we’re made the righteousness of God!
If you want that revelation to explode in you, start searching out scriptures that refer to being in Christ. Watch for the words in Him, with Him, through Him or in whom. Mark those and meditate on them until the truth of them gets down into your spirit man. They’ll give you some powerful ammunition against the attacks of Satan.
When he tries to tell you, for instance, that you’re just a sinner and God doesn’t want to be bothered with your problems, you’ll know he is lying. You’ll be able to answer him boldly and say, “Thank God, I was a sinner, but now I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I’ve been raised up to sit with Him in heavenly places. Now I’m in Him and you can’t touch me at all!”
Be prepared the next time Satan comes at you with doubt, unbelief and condemnation. Be ready to fight back with the scriptures about who you are in Jesus. You’re sure to win once you truly know you’re in Him!
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 1:1-14

MY-COMMENT:
As long as you have have Christ in you, you don't need to be afraid or worried. When the enemy comes with doubt and unbelieve, when he comes with swirling situations to confront you, know already that you are a winner because greater is He that lives in you than he that lives in the world, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.
www.divinerevelationsstream.info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:59am On May 25, 2018
25TH MAY 2018

TOPIC :AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

"Awake to righteousness and sin not.. "
1 Corinthians 15:34

When your alarm clock goes off tomorrow morning, don’t just wake up to another day. Do what the Word says to do and “awake to righteousness”! Reawaken yourself to the glorious fact that you’ve been made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and given right-standing with Almighty God.
Why? Because tomorrow—and every other day of your life on this earth—Satan is going to try to convince you that you don’t have any right to the things of God. He’s going to try to bring you into bondage again to sin in order to control your life. But he won’t be able to do it if you’ll reawaken yourself every day to who you really are in Jesus.
Here’s a prayerful confession to help that revelation come alive in you:
“Father, I confess anew Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior today. Lord, You are the head of my life. I completely yield myself to You. My will is now Your will. My plans are now Your plans.
“As a new creation in Christ Jesus, I accept the gift of righteousness and all that gift includes: health, prosperity, peace, joy and life abundant. I put aside every weight and the sin that so easily besets me. I now look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith.
“According to Your Word, I can now reign in this life as a king. The power of sin and death in my life has been overcome. No longer am I ruled by the forces of evil but by the God above all gods. I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me.
“I determine today to walk conscious of my right-standing with You, Lord, and with every step to draw closer and closer to You. Thank You for the gift of righteousness. Because of that gift, I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
“In Jesus’ Name. Amen!”
Scripture Reading:
Colossians 2:9-15

MY-COMMENT:
Every day as you awake into a new day be conscious of the righteousness of God that you carry and that you are to live in throughout the day. Don't fall into that sin that easily beset you hence you'll make the devil get you into a trap of guilt and fear, stand strong and remain firm in righteousness through the power of the Spirit by the Word, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS.
DO HAVE A BLESSED FRIDAY.
HAPPY WEEKEND.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:27am On May 26, 2018
26TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : DISCOVER WHAT THE NAME CAN DO.

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.
Philippians 2:9-10

Once you make up your mind to keep the commands of Jesus and begin to allow the Word to dwell in you richly, the Name of Jesus will become far more powerful to you. It will become more than just a word. It will become a force that will cause every circumstance and every demon that tries to stand in your way to bow its knee to your command.
I tell you, the Name of Jesus works. There is far greater power in it than any of us have yet realized.
My faith is so set on the authority of the Name of Jesus that there are times I just say, “In the Name” and the power of God comes on the scene.
In fact, I’ve discovered that the Name of Jesus—just the Name alone—is effective when spoken by a Word-abiding believer. Revelation 19:13 says the Name of Jesus is the Word of God! So, when an evil spirit is trying to bring sickness, poverty, depression or any other garbage into my household, I don’t have to quote every scripture I know to stop him. I can just point my finger at him and say, “Jesus!” That’s like throwing the whole Word of God in his face at one time!
Discover for yourself what the exalted Name can do. Begin to speak it with confidence and authority. There is power in the Name of Jesus.
Scripture Reading:
Acts 3:1-16

MY-COMMENT:
The name of Jesus is the most beautiful name, the most powerful name you can ever have in this world. It's the name that displaced every demonic stronghold, it's the name that combat and overcome situations, it's the name a conqueror rides along with. Don't forget to make use of that name anytime any day..Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC SATURDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / self-service Controversy: Pastors Blast Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.